Sign in to follow this  
yui

Project 30 (Closed)

project_30.png

"An honest man will shoot another man dead and call it a day. A governing man will kill the idea that you can shoot him to begin with."
-Lamont Kent, resistance figurehead

The year is 2130. The surface of Earth - in the midst of a nuclear winter born from the aftermath of World War 3 - was rendered uninhabitable almost 20 years ago. However, humanity still presses on, retreating to what were once mocked as excess and pointless underground districts. While human technology continues ever onward, what were once great nations have been reduced to little more than cutting-edge city-states. Directly responsible for the management of each city is, of course, its government. In what's now called the Subterra Exodus, governmental constitutions were rewritten and standardized.

Cities are now managed by small, but powerful governments, monitored by computers meant to ensure that the government is doing its job properly, and replace any who fall out of line. The end result is effectively dictatorship, with a tight ship being run by those in power. And where there's a powerful and strict government, there's bound to be resistance against them. You are not members of this resistance. Quite the opposite, in fact. You - being new recruits into New Venbay's police force - will be helping take out the resistance in your city, and secure the safety and prosperity of the people.

I feel like this is Paranoia, and I like Paranoia. I intrested, I guess.

I'm assuming so but I'd like clarification from you:

Are you restricting roles solely to police or will their be more things to play? I'll be noting interest for now.

25 minutes ago, Comrade Duck said:

I'm assuming so but I'd like clarification from you:

Are you restricting roles solely to police or will their be more things to play? I'll be noting interest for now.

For now, if I do make the full conversion to OOC (we're just a tad short for what I'd consider a ready cast), it will be strictly cops-only for roles.

2 hours ago, Otaku-sama said:

It's police brutality time.

Interest noted.

You've gotten quite unlucky friend. I was going to announce this last night but downtime happened; due to what seems to be insufficient interest (even including you), I'll be shutting the doors on this one. I needed a cast excluding myself of a certain size, which we've fallen just short on. Sorry about that, gents.