Sign in to follow this  
Jolly Glot

[Written] Timefold

Timefold

Counter Trap card

Active only as Chain Link 3 or higher. Declare 2 names that among cards in the same Chain Link as this card and both has Chain Link number lower than this card, switch the Chain Link number of those declared cards. 

I made something similar to this awhile ago, but it was in the form of Quick-Play and it arranged everything within the Chain Link but itself. I do firmly believe we need something that rearranges Chain Links though as it has potential to stop negates in a different way.

Of course the Counter Trap gives it option to mess with other Counter Traps which is cool as it could make Solemn Strikes and Judgments fail to negate what they were initially aiming for. The only thing I would do is make it so you can't declare its own name in the event that one would do so... It would cause an endless loop of rearranging Chain numbers within the Chain Link (if 2 copies are present in the same Chain Link).

Edited by BGMキャノン

Pardon the double post, but I just realize something... Is that a 3rd on of these in the Chain has to be activated to start the endless loop given that the 1st one can only be activated in response 2 other non-"Timefold" cards that you get to alter in the Chain. So to correct my suggestion I would say for a clause something along the lines like:

"Only up to 2 'Timefold" can be activated per Chain."

While it would be an illegal move to start the loop and pretty rare too considering 3 or more copies need to be activated. I think it would at least be wise to add the clause to make it look like you considered the possibility of a loop being started by 3 or more copies of itself.

Might have to revisit my version to see if I made a boo-boo. XD

Edited by BGMキャノン