Sign in to follow this  
Summer Darj

Darj's Fakemon

This blog is about Fakemon I have made.

My interest in making Fakemon goes years back, can't recall exactly when. However, the Create-A-Pokemon thread in YCM rekindled my interest. I ended up being fairly active there, and as I created more, the more work I put on on my entries, going as far as to look for relevant BSTs (base stats) and moves for them. I never went as far as to make sketches of them, but that's something I plan to outsource.

In this blog I will collect the Fakemon I made and make in the future to showcase. Ideally I want to spark interest in Fakemon in this NCM community, as well as discuss more technical matters like balance, moveset analysis, and theoretical impact if they were implemented in the official games. But I understand this is not a Pokemon nor Fakemon site so I don't expect much.

The initial content I post will be the Fakemon I made in the previous YCM thread, but I intent to work on more ideas, as well a polish my earliest Fakemon that are missing on details like BSTs and moves.

Any feedback and discussion will be appreciated.

Spirisilk

Spoiler

Spirisilk (Spirit + silk)
Silk moth Pokemon
Bug | Ghost

Appearance:
A moth Pokemon with a faint gleam around it, as if it was surrounded by mist and powder from its own wings. Its wings are huge in proportion to its body, but are tattered, even a bit torn. It's colored with grays and pale violet and pastels. Rather than ugly or scary, it looks beautiful, mysterious, and dreamy.

Abilities:
Shield Dust
Fashion Eyes - If user holds a glasses or lens item (e.g. Black Glasses, Wise Glasses, Scope Lens, Choice Specs), its moves cannot miss.
Hidden: Technician

Spoiler

Technical details:
Total Base stats: 550
Stat spread:
HP:82
Atk:60
Def:67
Sp.Atk:130
Sp.Def:100
Spd:111

Notable & flavor moves:
Bug Buzz
Signal Beam
Silver Wind
Struggle Bug
Infestation
U-Turn
Bug Bite
Ominous Wind
Shadow Sneak
Shadow Ball

Hurricane
Air Slash
Energy Ball
Solar Beam
Giga Drain
Absorb

Dark Pulse
Dazzling Gleam
Draining Kiss
Charge Beam
Psychic
Return/Frustration
Swift
Hidden Power

Stun Spore
Sleep Powder
Confuse Ray
Will-O-Wisp
Sticky Web
Nasty Plot
Quiver Dance
Destiny Bond
Curse
Moonlight
Whirlwind
Tailwind
Defog
Roost
Substitute
Protect
Toxic

Role:
Special sweeper. Admittedly a Pokemon very similar to Volcarona in stats and the emphasis in Quiver Dance. But the similarities stop there. This Pokemon trades a deadly weakness to Rock and Stealth Rock for an additional weaknesses, but gains immunity to Normal and Fight. Also exchanges a bit of Sp.Atk, Sp.Def and HP or a higher base Speed, reaching a higher Speed tier. The Bug/Ghost STAB typing offers a surprisingly good coverage, resisted only by a handful of Pokemon like Normal/Flying, Normal/Fairy and Normal/Fight, most of which have little to do in OU, except for mega Loppuny, the meta this Pokemon is intended to fit in. In addition, as both a Bug and Ghost Pokemon it has access to plenty of disruptive moves, including Will-O-Wisp to neuter physical attackers. Unlike Volcarona, this Pokemon gets to pick from 3 different abilities, which ought to be equally useful. Shield Dust grants it a layer of protection while it sets up with Quiver Dance or support moves. Stylish allows for amusing options with Choice Specs, Black Glasses, etc. to make moves like Hurricane and Will-O-Wisp 100% accurate. Finally, Technician is designed to boost both Silver an Ominous Winds, and can also strengthen moves like Draining Kiss, Mega Drain and Charge Beam for coverage.

Technical sweeper
Spirisilk @ Life Orb/ Z item
Ability: Technician
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk 
- Ominous Wind
- Silver Wind
- Quiver Dance
- Hidden Power [Fight/Flying]/coverage (Charge Beam/Absorb/Draining Kiss)

Straightforward Technician moveset. HP Fight or Flying, boosted by Technician, are recommended to hit Normal/Flying, Normal/Fairy and Normal/Fight that can resist its STAB combination, at least for neutral damage. If you feel like gambling for repeated stat boost from the wind moves, Roost/Moonlight can improve its bulk.

Sweeping with style
Spirisilk @ Wise Glasses/Scope Lens/Choice Specs
Ability: Stylish
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Bug Buzz
- Hurricane
- Quiver Dance/coverage (Psychic, Energy Ball/Giga Drain/Dazzling Gleam/etc.)

Moveset designed to take advantage of the Stylish ability to make make Hurricane accurate, which deals with Normal/Fight Pokemon like Mega Lopunny and hits for neutral damage the rest of the Pokemon that resist its STAB combination. Wise Glasses allows the use of Quiver Dance while boosting its offensive power, but for more immediate big punches Choice Specs and a set full of offensive moves is an option. Scope Lens is an amusing option for the critical-hit RNG factor while keeping the accuracy. Black Glasses and Dark Pulse over Shadow Ball may be an option but their coverage differences are not as significant to drop STABed Shadow Ball IMO. Support moves like the powders and Will-O-Wisp, whose accuracy is fixed, may be appealing options.

Bulky Quiver Dance
Spirisilk @ Leftovers/ Z item
Ability: Shield Dust
EVs: 248 HP / 124 Def / 136 Spe
Timid Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Bug Buzz
- Quiver Dance
- Roost

Theoretical build inspired on Volcarona bulky quiver dance set. If Volcarona can pull it off, then most likely Spirisilk can do so as well, since their bulk stats are not that different. Furthermore, this build comes with the blanket of Shield Dust. Support moves like U-Turn, the powders and Will-O-Wisp despite their inaccuracy, Toxic, Sticky Web, and Defog may be feasible as well.

Other options:
Support moves like Defog, Will-O-Wisp, Stun/Sleep Powders, Toxic, Confuse Ray, Destiny Bond, Sticky Web, Whirlwind, and Protect.

Decided to open the blog with this one. Really, this is one of my favorite Fakemon so far. I find the name catchy and every now and then pops in my head, and I'm proud of the concept I went for of a ragged silk-themed moth. I guess the fact I have a thing for moths and are my favorite type of insect has something to do with it. I may do 1~2 pre-evolutions for it eventually, IDK.

Anyway, as the role description implies, Spirisilk is intended to be at tier close to Volcarona. Admittedly, I feel the combination of Technician + the Wind moves is a bit too straightforward, but hey, it simply works so well. I could have gone a bit too far with the support options, too.

Personally I would experiment with Stylish builds. I can already imagine a Spirisilk with fancy glasses showing off at a Pokemon Contest. If I owned one, it would be female for sure.

Rabbunton

Spoiler

Rabbunton (Rabbit + bunny + glutton)
Big bunny Pokemon
Electric

Original concept & appearance:

An oversized rabbit Pokemon. It's intended to be some kind of a parody toward the "Pikachu clones", in that instead of being small and quick, it is slow and bulky. In a way, it's a cross with Pikachu with Snorlax. It is big and strong enough to take thick branches from big trees and gnaw them as snacks.

XU3MkGo.jpg
Artist: Sleepy

Abilities:
Thick Fat | Fluffy
Hidden: Sap Sipper

Spoiler

Technical details

Base stats: 540
Stat spread:
HP: 210
Atk:80
Def: 128
Sp.Atk: 40
Sp.Def: 55
Spe: 27

Notable & flavor moves:
Nuzzle
Spark
Volt Tackle

Wild Charge
Thunder Punch
Volt Switch

Parabolic Charge
Thunderbolt

Thunder
Rollout
Rock Slide
Poison Jab
Belch
Iron Tail
Iron Head
Heavy Slam
Earthquake
Rock Slide
Fling
Surf
Aqua Tail
Fire/ice Punch
Seismic Toss
Superpower
Brick Break
Grass Knot
Body Slam
Self-Destruct
Return/Frustration
Hidden Power

Charge
Curse
Belly Drum
Slack Off
Heal Bell
Thunder Wave
Substitute
Stockpile
Protect
Spiky Shield
Toxic
Stealth Rock
Ion Deluge
Eerie Impulse
Rest
Sleep Talk
Yawn
Wish

Role:
Physical wall. As pure Electric, it has only 1 weakness like Blissey, in this case to Ground, and it gets 3 resistances plus STAB on a Type with offensive effectiveness. With high HP, Def, reliable recovery and recovery support, it is intended to fill a similar support role as Blissey, although its stats are closer to a Snorlax that swaps its base Def and Sp.Def. Unlike Blissey, it's able to deliver punches slightly stronger than Seismic Toss due to its decent Atk stat combined with super effective STAB moves. Furthermore, its abilities enhance its defensive capabilities: Fluffy reduces damage from contact moves, and plenty of moves make contact so this ought to come in handy; or can play mind games and go for Thick Fat and take reduce damage from Fire moves instead of double as it would do with Fluffy, while taking Ice-type attacks better. Offensive builds with Curse, Belly Drum and possibly Sap Sipper are an option for the surprise factor, but needless to say they would require a different strategy and even a bit of team support.

Sample movesets:
Shock Wall
Rabbunton @ Leftovers
Ability: Fluffy/Thick Fat
EVs: 188 HP / 192 Def / 128 Sp.Def
Impish Nature
- Slack Off
- Toxic
- Thunder Punch/Volt Tackle
- Heal Bell/Wish/Stealth Rock/Volt Switch

Blissey-like defensive approach. Stay Healthy with Slack Off, Toxic poison whatever you can, and punch with Volt Tackle, or Thunder Punch if you prefer to avoid recoil for less damage. The last slot is flexible, from support moves like Heal Bell, Wish and Stealth Rock, or Aqua Tail/Ice Punch to hit the Grounds that resist its STAB move. The EVs are estimations based on Snorlax, but can be adjusted to increase its likelihood of surviving special attacks from common threats.

Cursed Shock
Rabbunton @ Leftovers
Ability: Fluffy/Thick Fat/Sap Sipper
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Sp.Def / 4 Spe
Careful Nature
- Curse
- Slack Off
- Volt Tackle
- Aqua Tail/Ice Punch

Curse set-up build. Invest on HP and Sp.Def to maximize special bulk and allow the set-up move to further improve its naturally high Def while gradually increasing its Atk to become a threat. EVs from HP can be moved to Spe to outspeed Pokemon of interest in the meta, or to Def to take hits better from common physical threats, especially if it doesn't have Fluffy. Going for Sap Sipper can assist with the Atk boost, and the immunity to Grass move is welcomed, including Leech Seed and powder moves.

Other options: Support moves like Spiky Shield, Rest/Sleep Talk, Substitute, and even Yawn to pressure switches. Seismic Toss can be of use too if you prefer to inflict fixed damage and hurt more physically defensive Pokemon.
With Trick Room support, offensive sets become deadlier, and Belly Drum movesets more viable.

I'm surprised Gamefreak has not done a parody or deconstruction of the Pikachu clone thing they have going on for every generation. I'm speaking of Pachirisu, Emolga, Dedenne and Togedemaru. That would be amusing to see. Anyway, this is my take on such parody/deconstruction: a big rabbit Pikachu that is as big as Snorlax. The original idea was to go for a physical opposite of Blissey, but I didn't like its extreme min-maxed stats and how it is pretty much limited to 1 build with a handful of move variations, while I am all into giving multiple build options to my Fakemon. Thus the concept shifted towards a more specialized Snorlax.

As a side note, it learns some tail moves because I would very much love to see it attacking by swinging its bunny tail.

Lunebelle

Spoiler

Lunebelle
Bell Snake Pokemon
Dragon | Fairy

Appearance:
Snake-like Pokemon similar to Dragonair or Milotic. An unique characteristic of it is a big bell hanging on its tail, which gives it flavor moves like Iron Tail, Anchor Shot, Heal Bell, Boomburst and Uproar. The sprite shows it always smiling cheerfully. Its shiny colors have the bell in a green-blue color, resembling Bronzong.

Abilities:
Triage | Magic Bounce
Hidden: Reverb - Increases the power of sound-based moves by 20%, this also includes Belch. When the Pokemon uses a Sound-based status move, the move will be repeated the next turn after both Pokemon perform their selected moves, and even if the Pokemon is switched out (manually or by Roar, etc.). Repeated Parting Shot won't switch out your Pokemon but will reduce the foe's stats.

Technical details

Spoiler

Base stats: 500
HP: 105
Atk:55
Def: 122
Sp.Atk: 80
Sp.Def: 102
Spe: 36

Notable & flavor moves:
Play Rough
Moonblast
Draining Kiss
Clanging Scales
Outrage
Dragon Rush
Draco Meteor
Dragon Pulse
Dragon Tail

Anchor Shot
Iron Tail
Aqua Tail
Sparkling Aria
Volt Switch
Hyper Voice
Uproar
Boomburst
Relic Song
Snarl
Return/Frustration
Hidden Power

Wish
Moonlight
Haze
Defog
Reflect
Light Screen
Heal Bell
Healing Wish
Baton Pass
Supersonic
Noble Roar
Sing
Perish Song
Toxic
Glare
Coil
Roar
Rest
Protect
Substitute
Toxic
Stockpile

Role:
Support or Cleric. It has plenty of moves affected by Triage in Wish, Draining Kiss, Healing Wish and Moonlight. Its relatively high base HP increases its longevity, as well as allows it to generate Substitutes with more than 100 HP, a key number vs. Seismic Toss/Night Shade, which can then be Baton Passed. Other support moves are Haze and Dragon Tail for stat removal, dual screens, the well-known Defog, Anchor Shot, Volt Switch for slow switches coupled with its low base Speed that can be further lowered by a Speed-reducing nature, and staus moves such as Glare, Supersonic and Sing. Its alternate abilities enhance its support role, Magic Bounce by bouncing back hazards and other moves, and Reverb by performing x2 Heal Bell, Sing, Supersonic, etc. effectively increasing their success chance, or if you are lucky and the opponent switch outs, inflict status on its next Pokemon. It has access to strong attacks in Draco Meteor, Boomburst and Clanging Scales, the latter 2 boosted by Reverb, but with average Sp.Atk and no Sp.Atk boosting moves, these are more as options for hitting relatively decent. Clanging Scales deals more consistent damage than Meteor, but you may have to be careful about the Def drops. On the other hand, Dragon Rush and Outrage backed up by Coil are a possibility, especially when the accuracy boost can patch up the former, but with such low base Atk, it is not advisable. Coil can be paired with moves like Sing + Reverb, as well as Baton Pass, though.

Sample movesets
Fortune Bell
Lunebelle @ Leftovers
Ability: Triage
Nature: Bold (+Def/-Atk)
EVs: HP/Def/Sp.Def
- Moonlight/Wish
- Toxic/Glare
- Draining Kiss/Draco Meteor
- Heal Bell/Healing Wish/Haze/Defog/Protect
Heal support. Moonlight, Wish, Draining Kiss and Healing Wish benefit of priority from Triage. Moonlight and Wish kept Lunebelle healthy, Toxic or Glare are recommended to spread status, and a offensive move to not be a sitting duck under Taunt, Draining Kiss benefiting from STAB and priority while Draco Meteor is its move with the highest base power + STAB. Last slot is for whatever your team prefers, or Protect paired with Wish. Instead of guessing for the EVs I will just mention the stats to prioritize for EV enhancing, as the values will really depend on the format and meta.

Reverb Bell
Lunebelle @ Leftovers
Ability: Reverb
Nature: Bold (+Def/-Atk)
- Moonlight
- Sing/Toxic
- Draco Meteor/Moonblast
- Heal Bell/Roar/Noble Roar
Quite similar to the previous build, but taking advantage of Reverb instead of Triage. With Reverb, not only the accuracy of Sing is indirectly enhanced, also it can potentially Sleep 2 Pokemon in a row, or discourage the foe from switching its Pokemon out if it falls asleep from the first Sing. Heal Bell benefits from Reverb as well. Roar can be an amusing tool by phazing twice in a row, while Noble Roar is the closest is has to Parting Shot

Doom Reverb
Lunebelle @ Leftovers
Ability: Reverb
Nature: Bold (+Def/-Atk), Modest (+Sp.Atk/-Atk)
EVs: HP/Def/S.Atk/Sp.Def
- Clanging Scales
- Boomburst
- Sing/Roar/Noble Roar/Heal Bell
- Moonblast/Sparkling Aria/sound support move
A moveset intended to take advantage of the Reverb ability, sound moves with high base power, and its average base Sp.Atk. Clanging Scales and Boomburst are the go-to moves, while at least 1 support sound move is recommended to pair with Reverb: Sing, Roar and Noble Roar can be disruptive due to the repeated effect, while repeated Heal Bells will keep status spreaders at bay. Last slot can be used for extra coverage with STABed Moonblast, or Reverb-boosted Sparkling Aria, or else go for a second support sound move.

Coiling Bell
Lunebelle @ Leftovers
Ability: Triage/Reverb
Nature: Impish (+Def/-Sp.Atk)
EVs: HP/Def/S.Def
- Coil
- Dragon Rush/Outrage/Play Rough
- Moonlight
- Baton Pass/heal or sound support move
An out-of-the-box moveset intended to stack Coil boosts while staying healthy, and either Baton Pass them, or attempt sweeping with its Atk boosts and enhanced Defense. Moonlight is reliable recovery, and depending on the Ability, Triage or Reverb, the last slot can be filled with a healing or sound support move respectively, or just Baton Pass.

Other options:
Dragon Tail, Volt Switch, dual screens, Healing Wish and Supersonic are available support moves. Anchor Shot + Perish Song can be combined for a Perish Trap strategy.

I'm proud of this one because of the bell theme and the flavor in giving it access to some sound and Steel-type moves. Also the first Fakemon in this blog to introduce an Ability, which ought to have interesting interactions, for patching the imperfect accuracy of Sing, Supersonic and other moves, and pressuring the opponent into either keeping the Pokemon in, or switch and risk the new Pokemon being afflicted by the repeated move. That, or simply fall back on the extra damage it provides to sound moves. Ideally, this Ability around would make Soundproof a bit more relevant.

Sample movesets will come later as I have not thought of anything detailed yet.

Grabonel

Spoiler

Grabonel (grave/gravel + bone)
Haunted gravel Pokemon
Rock | Ghost

Appearance & description:
An ominous-looking boulder, with triangle-shaped glowing eyes. It levitates and surrounds itself with smaller rocks, as well as creepy objects like bones, skulls, shed skins and scales, etc., to scare Pokemon and people. Usually found in graveyards, although it can also move into shady places like city undergrounds, and the deeper levels of caves.

Abilities:
Levitate | Shadow Tag
Hidden: Prankster

Technical details

Spoiler

Base stats: 475
HP: 56
Atk: 89
Def: 112
Sp.Atk: 61
Sp.Def: 94
Spe: 63

Notable & flavor moves:
Shadow Sneak
Shadow Bone
Night Shade
Spirit Shackle
Accelerock
Shadow Punch
Rock Tomb
Rock Slide/Stone Edge
Smack Down
Rock Blast

Dig
Earthquake
Bone Rush
Bonemerang
Return/Frustration
Hidden Power

Destiny Bond
Memento
Confuse Ray
Curse
Will-O-Wisp
Trick-or-Treat
Taunt
Stealth Rock
Rock Polish
Spikes
Sandstorm
Shore Up
Rest
Sleep Talk
Rest
Substitute
Protect
Toxic
Stockpile

Role:
Support. The go-to build should be Prankster, as it allows it to not only play like Sableye with priority burns and recovery through Shore Up, also set up Stealth Rock, Spikes and other moves with priority, as well as access to a dreaded Prankster + Destiny Bond combination. Furthermore, having access to Accelerock and Shadow Sneak, both priority moves, give it a bit of revenge killing potential. Alternatively, Shadow Tag can be used to mess around and trap key Pokemon on the opposing team, while Levitate provides it with more defenses by nullifying its weakness to Ground and making it unaffected by ground hazards.

Sample movesets:
Called by the Grave
Grabonel @ Leftovers
Ability: Prankster
Nature: Impish (+Def/-Sp.Atk)
- Shore Up
- Destiny Bond
- Shadow Sneak/Spirit Shackle/Shadow Bone/Accelerock/Rock Slide/Stone Edge
- Toxic/Will-O-Wisp/Taunt/Stealth Rock/Spikes
Prankster + Destiny Bond should the main selling point of this moveset. I recommend at least 1 offensive move to not be a sitting duck under Taunt, and their effects can provide some utility, such as trapping with Spirit Shackle, or attempt to break walls paired with Taunt. Shore Up to stay healthy, and gets priority from Prankster. Finally, a support move on the last slot to capitalize from the ability, including status spreading or hazard setting.

Polishing Graves
Grabonel @ Life Orb/Focus Sash/Z item
Ability: Levitate/Shadow Tag
Nature: Adamant (+Atk/-Sp.Atk)
EVs: Atk/Spe
- Rock Polish
- Stone Edge
- Spirit Shackle/Shadow Bone
- Earthquake/Shore Up/Stealth Rock/Toxic/Destiny Bond...
Out-of-the-box set-up moveset focused on trapping a vulnerable foe with either Spirit Shackle or Shadow Tag, drop a couple of Rock Polishes and sweep what you can. You would have to invest as much as possible in Atk since it doesn't have access to an Atk-boosting move. Last slot can really be anything: Earthquake for coverage including against Steel Pokemon, Shore Up to stay alive longer, an entry hazard, Destiny Bond for a surprise kill, status spreading, etc. Even Shadow Sneak/Accelerock can be of interest too, if you want to contest priority super-effective moves such as Bullet Punch, Aqua Jet and Shadow Sneak.

Other options:
Confuse Ray benefits from Prankster as well, but Confusion is rarely preferred over a non-volatile status inducer. Memento is an alternative to Destiny Bond that can buy your next Pokemon a turn to set up.
Z-Trick-or-Treat is a way to boost Grabonel's Atk and the rest of its stats along the way. It may be feasible with the Rock Polish moveset.

Anyway, the entry for today, a gravel themed Pokemon. Had to be clever with the name by combining it with "bone" so it wouldn't be too similar to Graveler's name, although that makes the concept not as intuitive. I came up with this idea once I realized that Mega Banette is currently the only Pokemon with Prankster + Destiny Bond, but it doesn't really pull up its weight as a Mega Pokemon, so this ought to be an appealing alternative that doesn't take the Mega slot.
Like last time, I will add sample movesets... eventually xD

Purefinia

Spoiler

This time I go for a mythical Pokemon.

Purefinia
Cleansing Pokemon
Psychic | Poison

Abilities:
Cleanse: When Pokemon is switched in, increased stats of the opposing Pokemon are reset. Stat reductions are not removed. In double/triple battles, it affects all of the opposing Pokemon, while all Pokemon have their stat reductions removed. Moves that remove status effects or stat changes gain +1 priority (e.g. Refresh, Purify, Heal Bell, Aromatherapy, Haze, Clear Smog, Smellingsalts)

Appearance:
Mew-type mythical Pokemon. It looks humanoid, think of Meloetta, Kirlia or Floette. Like Marshadow, it doesn't have 100 in all stats, instead leaning towards defensive stats, borrowing from Atk and Speed. It has a cleansing and fog theme as a nod to Clear Smog and Haze. As a benevolent Poison entity, it has control over toxins, and uses its power to remove them from the environment.

Technical details

Spoiler

Total Base stats: 600
Stat spread:
HP: 113
Atk: 60
Def: 125
Sp.Atk: 100
Sp.Def: 125
Spe: 77

Notable & flavor moves:
Psychic
Psycho Boost

Psystrike
Psychic Fangs
Stored Power
Future Sight
Clear Smog
Sludge Bomb
Sludge Wave
Venoshock

Thunderbolt
Energy Ball
Shadow Ball
Dark Pulse
Dazzling Gleam
Draining Kiss
Grass Knot
Return/Frustration
Hidden Power

Purify
Wish
Heal Bell
Recover
Calm Mind
Nasty Plot
Gastro Acid
Taunt
Speed Swap
Heart Swap
Haze
Lunar Dance
Rest
Substitute
Reflect
Light Screen
Trick
Trick Room
Hypnosis
Thunder Wave
Toxic Spikes
Protect
Toxic
Stockpile

Role:
Tank and support. It has plenty of tools to both support and disrupt the foe, including Toxic, Screens and Swap moves. Its unique ability Cleanse acts as a on-switch Haze to stop set-up sweeps without worrying about Taunt or being outsped. As a mythical Pokemon, it has access to moves reserved for legendaries, namely Psycho Boost, Psystrike and Lunar Dance. The former should be a good option for delivering a burst attack. A noteworthy advantage of its typing is its immunity to Poison, which means it cannot be defeated by Toxic in stall games.

Sample movesets:
Cleaning Support
Purefinia @ Leftovers
Ability: Cleanse
Nature: Bold (+Def/-Atk), Calm (+Sp.Def/-Atk)
- Recover/Wish
- Toxic
- Psycho Boost/Psychic/Psystrike/Sludge Wave/Draining Kiss
- Lunar Dance/Protect/Heal Bell/Taunt/Toxic Spikes
Like with most defensive support Pokemon, a go-to build is a recovery move, Toxic to wear foes down, and the rest is support moves or an offense move to deliver some punches.

Room Service
Purefinia @ Mental Herb
Nature: Relaxed (+Def/-Spe), Sassy (+Sp.Def/-Spe)
IVs: 0 Atk, 0 Spe
- Trick Room
- Recover
- Psycho Boost/Psychic/Psystrike/Sludge Wave/coverage
- Lunar Dance/Heal Bell/Taunt/Toxic Spikes/etc.
With bulk comparable to Cresselia but lower speed and different typing, Purefinia could be a good candidate for Trick Room support.

Not so pure
Purefinia @ Leftovers
Nature: Modest (+Sp.Atk/-Atk), Timid (+Spe/-Atk)
EVs: Sp.Atk/Def/Sp.Def/Spe
- Calm Mind/Nasty Plot
- Psychic/Psycho Boost
- Sludge Wave
- Recover/Coverage (Draining, Kiss, Energy Ball, Shadow Ball, etc.)
Set-up moveset intended to take advantage from its decent base 100 Sp.Atk and access to Psycho Boost. EVs spreads depend on the set-up move of choice: Def and/or Sp.Def for Calm Mind, Atk and/or Spe for Nasty Plot

Other options:
Dual screens, Thunder Wave, other support moves such as Substitute and Trick.

This Fakemon spawned from the challenge of making a Psychic/Poison Pokemon, IIRC. At first it was a bit of a challenge because Psychics have intangible concepts and themes like the mind and light, also they are considered the opposite to the Dark Type, or evil in Japanese. Whereas Poison is associated with corrosion, toxins and so on. Thus, decided to be more creative and go a bit out of the box with the cleansing theme, and combine the goodness associated with the Psychic type to create this benevolent Psychic/Poison Pokemon that uses its Poison powers to restore the lands.

Leavash

Spoiler

Leavash (leaves + ash)
Grass ash Pokemon
Type: Grass | Fire

General description:
Pokemon that looks like a bush of grass leaves, with the tips on its head burning with small, red flames. The leaves are brown and red colored, as if they were dry. The shiny version has green leaves instead, and yellow flames.
Picture something like this, but burning from the top and smoke coming out of it.
tDNGDKq.gif

Abilities:
Sun Energy: Fire and Grass moves gain +1 priority under sun.
Solar Power
Hidden:
Pledge Surge: The power of Pledge moves is increased by 20%. Fire, Grass and Water Pledge activate the fire sea, swamp and rainbow abilities respectively, without requiring a previous use of the corresponding Pledge moves. The effects won't activate again if they are already active on the field.

Technical details

Spoiler

Base stats: 500
HP:71
Atk:61
Def: 80
Sp.Atk:87
Sp.Def:83
Spe: 118

Notable & flavor moves:
Fire Pledge
Heat Wave
Burn Up
Fire Spin
Grass Pledge
Leaf Storm
Leaf Blade
Leaf Tornado
Razor Leaf
Solar Beam
Giga Drain
Energy Ball
Grass Knot

Smog
Dazzling Gleam
Return/Frustration
Hidden Power

Leaf Scatter
Type: Grass
Category: Status
Power: --
Accuracy: 100
PP: 20
Scatters leaves to confuse the opponent, causing Confusion that lasts up to 2 attacking turns (attacking on the last one), while switching out.

Growth
Leech Seed
Spore
Stun Spore
Will-o-Wisp
Grassy Terrain
Sunny Day
Clear Smog
Synthesis
Aromatherapy
Taunt
Smokescreen
Rest
Sleep Talk
Substitute
Protect
Toxic
Stockpile

Role:
Support. Priority Spore, Leech Seed, Will-o-Wisp, Synthesis, Aromatherapy, signature variant of Parting Shot, etc. allow it to disrupt the foe, support the team, or both. It can also give a shot to sweeping with the boosts from STAB + Solar Power + Sun Fire boost and instant Solar Beams, and Growth as setup option. Alternatively, its hidden Ability Pledge Surge allows it to function well without sun, and even take a different approach on disruption with the extra effects of the Pledge moves.

I made this for a prompt in YCM Create-A-Pokemon thread. The condition was a Grass/Fire Pokemon with a signature ability and move, and while I was at it decided to encourage the use of the Pledge moves, hence why I pushed it with the customization on this one.

Ferrimicox

Spoiler

Ferrimicox [ferro + mimic + box]
Mimic chest Pokemon
Dark | Steel

Appearance:
Resembles a spiky treasure chest made of steel, but it is slightly open, revealing teeth and 2 glowing eyes in a dark background. Imagine this with smaller teeth and eyes inside:
UIIbmPZ.png
The shiny coloration does make it resemble more like the traditional wooden chest.

Abilities:
Iron Barbs | Disguise
Hidden: Strong Jaw

Technical details

Spoiler

Base stats: 490
HP: 79
Atk: 81
Def: 129
Sp.Atk: 59
Sp.Def: 119
Spe: 23

Notable & flavor moves:
Pursuit
Sucker Punch
Knock Off
Throat Chop
Crunch
Foul Play
Dark Pulse
Flash Cannon
Iron Head
Smart Strike
Gyro Ball
Heavy Slam
Metal Burst

Psychic Fangs
Fire/Thunder/Ice Fang
Volt Switch
Explosion
Fake Out
Return/Frustration
Hidden Power

Stealth Rock
Spikes
Spiky Shield
Taunt
Swagger
Flatter
Topsy-Turvy
Parting Shot
Iron Defense
Autonomize
Baton Pass
Mean Look
Rest
Protect
Substitute
Toxic
Stockpile

Role:
Wall and support. Intended to be a Dark counterpart of Ferrothorn and Foretress, in that it is a Steel wall with plenty of disruptive moves and a x4 weakness to at least 1 type. And really, this Pokemon really benefits from a lot of tools to play with: entry hazard set-up, slow switches with Volt Switch and Parting Shot, Foul Play, stat debuff through Topsy-Turvy, even preventing of sound moves through Throat Chop. Its ATK rather average take advantage of it, but the highlight of its physical attack movepool is the utility they offer, and one could be silly with Strong Jaw for the surprise offensive role. Meanwhile, its other 2 abilities are defensive-oriented, Iron Barbs providing chip damage, and Disguise giving it a doge to 1 attack for sneaking in a disruption or set-up.

Another Fakemon among my favorites. I like how this turned out as a counterpart to Ferrothorn and Forretress. Took a bit of a stretch on the name to get closer to the name pattern of those 2 Pokemon.
Anyway, dunno if I will elaborate on sample movesets, as I still have to work on those for the previous entry, but I bet any Pokemon-savvy player can already guess what one can do with this: defensive nature and EVs, and mix & match its plethora of support moves. If anything I would add a standard moveset, and 1 with Strong Jaw just to highlight the alternate option.

Edited by Summer Darj

Kamehannon

Spoiler

Kamehannon (Kame + Cannon + nod to Kamekameha)
Fight | Rock

Abilities:
Skill Link | Shell Armor
Hidden:
Full Buster - Bullet and Bomb moves have their accuracy improved by 10%, and base power improved by 20%. Basically, if the move is blocked by Bulletproof, then it's boosted by this ability.

Appearance & concept:
A turtle specialized in hurling things, hence its Fighting Type. It stands on its 2 hind legs, looks strong and has some defined muscles like Machoke, but still with a a scaly skin. In a way it looks like a mix of Turtonator and Kommo-o. Its shell appears made of rock and every "hexagon" typical of turtle shells is concave and designed to hold spherical rocks, which the Pokemon precisely uses to hold rocks with these shapes as ammunition for hurling. The Pokemon is such a fan of hurling things, that when it has nothing at hand, it enjoys meditating and channeling its energy, reaching the point of creating energy balls... to continue hurling things.

Technical details

Spoiler

Total Base stats: 542
Stat spread:
HP: 73
Atk: 95
Def: 83
Sp.Atk: 105
Sp.Def: 75
Spe: 111

Notable & flavor moves:
Brick Break
Aura Sphere
Focus Blast
Close Combat
Arm Thrust
Superpower
Low Kick
Drain Punch
Rock Blast
Rock Wrecker
Power Gem
Stone Edge/Rock Slide
Rock Tomb
Smack Down
Rollout

Gyro Ball
Flash Cannon
Iron Head
Earthquake
Bulldoze
Mud Bomb
Earth Power
Zen Headbutt
Fire/Ice/Thunder Punch
Razor Shell
Seed Bomb
Bullet Seed
Egg Bomb
Return/Frustration
Explosion
Hidden Power

Withdraw
Calm Mind
Bulk Up
Shell Smash
Rock Polish
Autonomize
Belly Drum
Focus Energy
Taunt
Stealth Rock
Sandstorm
Substitute
Stockpile
Protect
Toxic

Role:
Set-up sweeper. With high Speed and Sp.Atk, above average Atk and average bulk to hopefully take a hit, in addition to boosting moves including the dreaded Shell Smash, this Pokemon can perform as a set-up sweeper. The go-to Ability should be Full Buster, although the other 2 are there for allowing alternative, experimental or creative builds. Thus, its strongest moves are Focus Blast and Rock Wrecker, for special and physical coverage respectively, and both benefit from the accuracy boost of its ability. Ideally, it should dedicate to Focus Blast, and resort to Rock Wrecker to attempt to take down any special wall that tries to block its special attacks. Bonus if the wall is a Flying Type trying to take reduced damage from the Fight moves. If surprise Rock-Type Giga Impact isn't your thing, then it can fall back on Power Gem. If taking a physical sweeping route, then power moves like Close Combat and good old Earthquake combined with Full Buster+ Gyro Ball and Egg/Seed Bomb should be decent picks, not to mention Rock Wrecker as a nuke button. Alternatively, Skill Link + Arm Thrust, Rock Blast and Bullet Seed may yield desirable results.

This Fakemon spawned from the prompt of making a Pokemon that had access to one of the abilities made by the prompt maker. Personally I found most of its abilities either too gimmicky or questionable balance-wise, and thus I went for a Bullet/Bomb version of Mega Launcher, Iron Fist, Strong Jaw, etc. And even then, I tweaked the ability a bit by reducing the damage boost from 40% to 20%, and that warranted a change of name for the ability IMO.

Drainulex

Spoiler

Drainulex (drain + culex, a mosquito species)
Bug | Dark
Life drainer Pokemon

Appearance: A mosquito themed Pokemon. Around the size of Ribombee, so nothing big like Buzzwole.

Abilities:
Swarm | Infiltrator
Hidden:
Drainer: Gains 50% more HP from draining moves, as well as gradual recovery moves (e.g. Ingrain, Aqua Ring), than otherwise it would. If the foe is trapped, at the end of the turn, the user drains 1/16 of its HP.

Technical details

Spoiler

Total Base stats: 485
Stat spread:
HP: 55
Atk: 94
Def: 78
Sp.Atk: 62
Sp.Def: 65
Spe: 131

Notable & Flavor moves:
Leech Life
Infestation
Fell Stinger
U-Turn
Twineedle
Bug Bite
Bug Buzz
Sucker Punch
Foul Play
Knock-Off
Night Slash
Pursuit

Poison Jab
Aerial Ace
Acrobatics
Hidden Power
Return

Swords Dance
Agility
Baton Pass
Sticky Web
Taunt
Switcheroo
Topsy Turvy
Parting Shot
Roost
Tailwind
Stun Spore
Strength Sap
Leech Seed
Mean Look
Wish
Rest
Substitute
Protect
Toxic

Role:
Support. An odd Pokemon that is somewhere in between of Ninjask and Whimsicott. Its Dark type gives it access to disruptive moves like Knock-Off, Foul Play, Topsy Turvy and Switcheroo. It has average bulk, and yet it is designed to stay alive through recovery moves. Its low base HP can actually work to its advantage through Substitute, since it will require less HP to make the move live. Moreover, it has other interesting support options in its toolkit, such as Sticky Web, Strength Sap and Tailwind. 94/131 physical offense plus Swords Dance gives it a shot at offense builds and deliver strong Leech Life to keep itself healthier, and punish with Pursuit.

Neglected my blog for a while, but feeling like dropping an entry today.
This Fakemon was originally posted in the Create-A-Pokemon game thread in YCM, but I have done some changes: edited its introduced Ability to drain the foe's HP while its trapped, removed a new move similar to Leech Seed, and simply gave it access to Leech Seed instead, as well as Mean Look to combo with the updated Ability.
Still unsure about making the Ability boost the power of offensive drain moves by 20~30%, but then it would have practically 3 effects (damage boost, enhanced HP recovery, and drain trapping), and that's too much for a single Ability IMO.

Viciugrip

Spoiler

Viciougrip (Vicious + Grip)
Bug | Ground
Sand Antlion Pokemon

An antlion Pokemon. The jaws are oversized compared to the rest of its body. Looks like it has a tough exoskeleton in flavor with its high defenses and access to moves such as Harden and Iron Defense.

Abilities:
Arena Trap | Strong Jaw
Hidden:
Groundbreak: Ground and Rock-Type status moves have +1 priority

Technical details

Spoiler

Total Base stats: 519
Stat spread:
HP: 82
Atk: 118
Def: 128
S.Atk: 74
S.Def: 82
Spe: 35

Notable & flavor moves:
X-Scissor
U-Turn
Bug Bite
Fury Cutter
Lunge
Sand Attack
Mud-Slap
Sand Tomb
Earthquake
Earth Power
Dig
Magnitude

Fissure
Rock Slide
Rock Tomb
Stone Edge
Bite
Crunch
Knock Off
Feint Attack
Poison Fang
Cross Poison
Ice/Fire/Thunder Fang
Guillotine
Vice Grip
Return/Frustration
Facade

Swords Dance
Harden
Iron Defense
Shore Up
Spikes
Mud Sport
Sandstorm
Rototiller
Rock Polish
Stealth Rock
Sticky Web
Rest
Sleep Talk
Substitute
Protect
Toxic
Stockpile

Role:
Support, wallbreaker. High defense to take physical blows, and high attack to punch in retaliation. Arena Trap can lock unsuspecting foes that hopefully won't be able to punish with super-effective or special attacks. Has access to 3 entry hazards, and 2 of them can have 1 priority due to the introduced Ability. Said Ability also supports Shore Up for priority recovery to play the wallbreaking and possibly the physical tanking game as well.

It has been a while since I posted in the blog, and this is my latest Fakemon creation, and since I now include base stats in my written standard templates, it's much easier to drop Fakemon here.
Not to mention that I like how this turned out, even if it's a bit blatant with the specialization, in stats as well as ability and movepool. For instance, it's nasty from my part to give it a low base speed because it shouldn't need much anyway. The custom ability affecting 2 of the entry hazards available, as well as Shore Up for recovery, is too convenient as well. Still, IMO it's a fair thing to do for Smogon formats because they have Arena Trap banned AFAIK, and thus the new ability should keep it playable and legal for competitive play.

Also from now on I will be more lax with providing sample movesets, since sometimes they are too intuitive, and those who are not into competitive play don't really care about such details anyway. I will drop them only when I'm inspired enough so it's more of a hobby instead of a chore.

Merrydeery

Spoiler

Merrydeery (Merry + Deer)
Festive deer Pokemon
Fairy | Normal

Looks like a reindeer whose fur is brown colored with spots of dark red and green colors instead of the more classic white spots, as well as antlers whose hooks naturally glow with different colors, as if it was covered with light bulbs.

Abilities:
Magic Bounce | Sap Sipper
Hidden: Levitate

Technical details

Spoiler

Total Base stats: 545
Stat spread:
HP - 84
Atk - 100
Def - 97
S.Atk - 55
S.Def - 108
Spe - 101

Notable & flavor moves:
Return/Frustration
Body Slam
Stomp
Headbutt
Double-Edge
Facade
Present
Play Rough
Moonblast
Dazzling Gleam

Horn Leech
Zen Headbutt
U-Turn
Megahorn
Bounce
Jump Kick
Double Kick
High Horsepower
Earthquake
Spark
Wild Charge
Ice Shard
Icicle Crash
Flash Cannon
Extreme Speed
Hidden Power

Light Screen
Reflect
Odor Sleuth
Flash
Sweet Kiss
Lovely Kiss
Baby-Doll Eyes
Moonlight
Wish
Healing Wish
Crafty Shield
Magic Coat
Trick Room
Misty Terrain
Trick
Skill Swap
Fairy Lock
Heal Bell
Bulk Up
Cosmic Power
Swords Dance
Agility
Baton Pass
Rest
Sleep Talk
Substitute
Protect
Stockpile
Toxic

Role:
Support, physical defense or offense. Intended to join the few physical Attack-based Fairies. Normal-Type to follow the trend of antelopes having a Normal Type, namely Sawsbuck, Girafarig and Stantler. Also it grants it immunity to Ghost, but Neutral damage from Fight. Magic Bounce keeps it safe from statuses while bouncing them back along hazards like Stealth Rock, Spikes, etc. Sap Sipper adds an extra immunity while giving it better chances at an offense build after an Atk boost. Finally, Levitate is mostly there for flavor, although the immunity to Ground and ground effects like Spikes, Terrains, etc. may give it a niche. The ice moves further add a flavor hint of winter and Christmas, although I know that not everywhere is in winter season during Christmas; the latter is also the reason I didn't go for an arguably more intuitive Ice typing. The stats appear overly balanced at first for it to excel at anything, but it should have plenty of tools to specialize in different builds. For instance, investment on Atk may make it dangerous with the rare Extreme Speed after a Bulk Up, that also increases its naturally good physical defense. The slightly above average base Speed allows it to use supportive moves without being outsped by other support or defensive Pokemon. Good old defensive Bulk Up build, backed up by Moonlight should also be an option.

These festive days motivated me to post this Fakemon I made a while ago. I did some changes to stats and movepool compared to the version I posted in YCM though, mainly dropping the base HP and moving the base stats to Speed to allude to a slimmer and swifter build. Also I swapped the Def & Sp.Def and tinkered the values a bit. Although in the role description I suggest to use it with different builds, I believe the most promising one will be Swords Dance + Extreme Speed anyway.
I am aware that Sword & Shield removed some moves like Hidden Power, but decided to keep them listed regardless because who knows if they will come back, and if I take the liberty of introducing new moves or abilities, I see no issues with keeping formerly existing moves too.
Just as trivia or side-note, Fairy/Normal typing is not new, as it was introduced first in the Jigglypuff line.

Last import. After this will be new content

Swifxie

Spoiler

Swifxie (Swift + Pixie)
Mach Pixie Pokemon
Fairy | Flying

Small winged pixie fairy with an aviator theme: the face and eyes are colored in such way that looks like she is wearing aviator goggles, and the design of the wings make them look more like a cape than the usual 2~4 insect-like wings.

I know this is an stretch but the inspiration comes from something like this:
PHvpJL7.jpg
But with a cape instead of the insect wings, the arms in front in superhero style, and instead of a dress, something resembling a typical aviator attire, like pants or flight suit. Also the skin color wouldn't look so human, and rather than wearing actual goggles, the face around the eyes would colored as if it was wearing goggles. The shape of the eyes could also contribute to the illusion of goggles. I'm thinking Sunny Pixie would be good reference for the face, but I will edit this if/when I stumble upon, or request, an image that is more fitting for the description.

Abilities:
Reckless | Fashion Eyes
Hidden: Pixilate

Technical details

Spoiler

Base stats: 530
Stat spread:
HP: 53
Atk: 131
Def: 55
Sp.Atk: 81
Sp.Def: 79
Spe: 131

Notable moves:
Play Rough
Moonblast
Brave Bird
Acrobatics
Hurricane
Air Slash

Flare Blitz
Heat Wave
Wild Charge
Mach Punch
Sky Uppercut
U-Turn
Zen Headbutt
Sucker Punch
Fling
Beat Up
Pursuit
Knock Off
Throat Chop
Hidden Power
Return/Frustration
Headbutt
Facade
Swift
Quick Attack
Double-Edge

Agility
Work Up
Swords Dance
Defog
Tailwind
Roost
Sweet Kiss
Lovely Kiss
Taunt
Rest
Sleep Talk
Substitute
Protect
Stockpile

Special/Event:
Head Smash - Hasty nature - Reckless
Extreme Speed - Quirky nature - Pixilate

Role:
Physical sweeper: Effectively a glass cannon due to the offensive stats. It can go all out with Reckless + Life Orb in exchange of durability due to its relatively low base HP, or hit more safely with scary Pixilated Quick Attack, Return and Double Edge. A build around Fashion Eyes allows it to use moves like Hurricane and Lovely Kiss more reliably, the former to break through physical walls.

Yet another Fairy Pokemon, and in a row, but oh well, I had in my mind to polish this Fakemon for a while, and I finally did it. Similar to Viciugrip, I gave it specialized stats, in its case for sweeping. I like to imagine this Fakemon outright charging at foes with a headbutt or self-harming moves, hence the Reckless ability and access to plenty of recoil moves, which also provide interesting coverage. I threw in a handful of Dark moves as well, with Blackglasses in mind to pair it with the Fashion Eyes ability.