yui

Studio Yui

And we're live!

my PS2 emulator and OBS don't seem to get along. In addition to having quite a bit of trouble setting the thing up to begin with, there are random bits where a few frames of gameplay are skipped for some odd reason. Luckily, no important frames were skipped in the making of this video. There may be other small problems since I'm still adjusting to my new video editing software (openshot), but hopefully my audio levels are good at least. Please let me know of any problems you notice with the video and also just what you think in general so I can use that feedback to improve the next video.

Actually enjoyed it!

I'm pretty sure you prononuce his name as "Anyass" but hey.

Not sure I enjoyed the random "Yeet" sound effect, It seems like a clash of styles in one sense you are trying to create like a lets play of going through the game and less comedy, but then there's stuff like that.

I enjoyed it either way just my two cents.

Yeah I gotta agree that the "yeet" was super jarring. And the music at the end was WAY too loud.

It was fun seeing you get wrecked by Ishtar :3

Some of the cuts were also jarring, probably should say when you'll cut first.

Otherwise...yeah that was quite fun.

Whoops, this video is a bit longer than I expected. Still working on my audio levels and getting used to openshot, but here's part 2 of Chronicles of the Stop Making Me Fight Lance Users.

Eurydice is why I always used to misspell Euryale, she a good. That bridge map was the first one had any issue with I remember.

Anyway, fun times, might have to try and find ways to fill the silences while people are moving. Still have too loud effect issues but that quack killed me I gotta admit.

Not a lot of commentary this time since I have to focus harder in bullet hells, especially when I've never played a certain one before. But it's been a while and I bought some games so here's a video.

Also, audio levels should be all good by the next video.

i like seeing you lose ?

I'm unused to watching LP videos with so little talking tbh

edit: damn you auto acronyms i didn't mean life points

Not a lot of editing this time due to recording and editing it pretty late at night. Still has the standard cuts between bits of nothing tho.

Wait you don't know who Mooncalf is?

Spoiler

She's Luna's mama

You're so quiet btw, like you're hiding from people or something.

btw, shame on you for replacing the mighty Aeneas.

and what an rip ending

Long video, but this is still after I cut out about half an hour of footage from the recording session for it.

There's probably some errors (I forgot to make the first clip transparent for instance) but that's because I did this late at night.