Sign in to follow this  
MetalSonic

Team Fortress: The Revengineering(Closed)

hale.jpg

G'day, ya blokes. Name's Saxton Hale. Australian, CEO of Mann Co., and leader of the Saxtonettes Girl Scout troupe. You may remember that a while back Gray Mann took over my company with an army of robots. Well, fortunately I got my company back and the mercs got their jobs back. Unfortunately, Gray Mann's smartest robot, the Mecha Engineer, has came back and is out for revenge on us for putting Gray Gravel out of business. Now recharged, revamped, and even more blood hungry than ever, those bloody robots are back for another Mann versus Machine all out war. You may be asking where my mercs are. Well, they're dead. That's right. The robots finally managed to kill my prized mercenaries. Since I can't be at all my factories at once, I'm going to need a new crew to help me out. That's where you lot come in.

I'm in need of a new crew of psychopaths to defend my hat factories from the new horde of killer robots until he can find Mecha Engineer and put it on the scrapheap for good. I would do it myself, but I have other obligations. Mainly teaching my girls how to set bears on fire. As for your payment, I ain't payin' ya, but fear not. Don't ask me how, but the robots are somehow powered by money. You make the kill, you get the spill. Now get out there and start protecting my company!

-----

This RP will take place in the wacky world of Team Fortress in the 80s. Just as the intro says, you're a new team of mercenaries contracted to replace the old team who've met their match. One day you'll be defending a hat factory, the next you could be taking the fight to the newly revamped robots. They're still robots of the original crew, but now they move faster, punch harder, and take more punches to destroy. In addition, the robot leaches are back and they are thirsty for that Australium in your blood.

This RP will focus on the defense aspect to start with, but as time goes on, I'm hoping to start an offensive against Mecha Engineer, who will be taking up residence in the old robot carrier. Despite the sillier tone I would like this RP to have, this will still be an advanced RP.

https://discord.gg/27YZ8tz

Apps

Spoiler

class name:

nationality:

appearance: 

personality:

brief bio(Due to this being TF2, for flavor reasons, keep your bio as brief and vague as possible. The minimum is 50 words.):

primary weapon:

secondary:

melee:

any class specific items(sapper, disguise kit, PDAs, etc.. 2 max.):

Miscellaneous(anything else you would like to say about your character):

Deadline for apps: 04/24/2020 at 3 pm EST

Edited by MetalSonic

This is hilarious and I'm noting interest.

W.I.P. Subject to change based on host's requirements.

"Boom. No more childhood."

Class Name: Demolition Expert

Nationality: American, Caucasian (because of course he is)

Appearance: Five feet, nine inches tall. Bald. Tattoos. Three gold teeth. Slender.

Personality: He's out of his mind and he wants in yours. He'll use varying levels of potent explosions to get into that head of yours if it means getting the answers he wants. Don't say anything that isn't related to a conspiracy theory or he won't believe you. Convoluted? No. Complicated? Yes.

Bio: His history consists of drab experiments that simply didn't take. The "man" put him under and tried to turn him into a super soldier. Something said to be viable for the upcoming wars with "communists" and "enemies of the state". What they got was a misfit who liked to sling his dick around and see what exploded first: him or them. He just so happened to quickly take to the science of things that could combust, and he knows more than he should. Too much in fact. He's vulgar, rude, boorish, and a true American.

Primary Weapon: Sticky Remote Bomb Launcher (for tactical reasons)

Secondary Weapon: Rocket Launcher (to get the goddamn point across)

Melee: Machete (for cuttin' shit)

Class Specific Items: C4 pack. B.A.S.E. Jumper.

Edited by Comrade Duck

Update: The deadline for all apps is now 04/24/2020 at 3 pm EST. If you want to join, please have an app posted before then.

Class Name: Engineer

Nationality: German

Appearance: 5 feet, 6 inches tall. Long red hair kept in a braid. A pair of goggles strapped around her head, covering her eyes when working. An open jacket, covering a white, oil stained t-shirt. Torn, blue jeans. Hard leather work boots and leather work gloves.

Personality: A relatively quiet lady, Sofia would rather let her actions speak for her. When she does talk, she only ever really talks in a single sentence, and when asked a question, only ever answers with one word. Despite appearing calm and collected, she has a tendency to become violent when stressed, particular when her machines are destroyed. She tends to smoke when stressed, in which case she goes back to her usual placid self.

Brief Bio: A self proclaimed tech genius and a runaway from home for undisclosed reasons, Sofia is a tough young woman. She never could understand the appeal of a stationary defense system, so she developed her own means for a defense, a drone system. They may lack the true stopping power of a turret, but as she says to anyone who asks, "Drones are better..." She's an unorthodox kind of engineer, but when it comes to fighting killer robots with killer robots, crazy and/or unique mercenaries are what you need.

Primary Weapon: Shotgun

Secondary: Pistol

Melee: Hammer

Any class specific items: Construction/Deconstruction PDAs

Constructs

- Dispenser

- Teleporter

- Gunner Drone

- Recon Drone

(Drones are subject to change based on host decisions)

Gunner Drone: A bot that attacks autonomously. It starts with a simple rate of fire gun, but at the max upgrade, it gains a three-round burst gun. When built, it can be set on a short patrol path. When close to the Engineer, the drone gains a small defense and offense boost.

Recon Drone: A bot made for reconnaissance and sabotage. Unlike the Gunner Drone, this drone can be remotely controlled. While active, it can reveal cloaked and disguised enemies within a small radius. At it's final upgrade, the Recon Drone can hack and take control of an enemy bot or machine. Hacked bots cannot be targeted by other bots, but cannot be healed by medic bots. The drone cannot hack giant bots, bots with the bomb, or tanks. Hacked bots self destruct after a short time.

Edited by Wind Rider

Spoiler

Name: Amara Gerari

Class:Spy

Nationality: American

Appearance: 

Spoiler

A 6-1 African-American man, found in a white suit with red splotches on it. His blue eyes are complimented by a blue ascot and a snow white fedora covering his bald head. He wears matching white slacks and white dress shoes with black socks.

Personality:

Spoiler

Amara is most often know for his level head, his calm and cryptic remarks, and his intellect. He never gives up, to the point of obsession. He is neat and tidy. He has a pet peeve for Bloodstains, which are the stains on his suit which he just can't get out. He never approaches problems head-on, preferring to try and do things cleverly. However, he can be brutally honest at times, and he doesn't relate to people well.

Brief Bio:

Spoiler

Amara might be the most trained man known widely. He was trained in espionage by the CIA, trained in lethal tactics by the Mob, and has some connection to Astrological Occult Followings around the globe. He has been highly sought for his unique methods, cleverness, and shear determination. When handed a job, he never gives up until the primary objective is completed. If a bounty is put on your head, and he is sent to take you out, you might as well give up. You're as good as dead.

Primary: Revolver

Melee: The Black Rose

Class Specific Items: Invis Watch, Sapper

I know I'm a tad late to the party but the Discord invite is expired, and I'd like to run my idea(s) past the GM in real-time.

Edited by ChampionZero

48 minutes ago, ChampionZero said:

I know I'm a tad late to the party but the Discord invite is expired, and I'd like to run my idea(s) past the GM in real-time.

Fixed. Forgot to set the old one to never expires.