Sign in to follow this  
Jolly Glot

[MTG , Written] Malbonded, Juna | Mutation Commander, first time customizing MTG card

Malbonded, Juna

CMC 3: G,U/W,R/B

Legendary Creature - Nightmare Druid

X: Exile up to X target non-land permanent with converted mana cost X or less from the battlefield or graveyards. Activate this ability only any time you could cast sorcery unless X is 5 or more

You may cast permanent you own that exiled with Malbonded, Juna ability without paying its mana cost but you can only cast one permanent that cast without using its mutate ability each turn

3/3

So I only just saw this now, but that activated ability is absolutely insane. Repeated removal, without tapping, and if you invest 5 mama into it it's essentially a one-sided instant speed boardwipe. Second ability lets you restack mutates, so that's cute I guess but hard to even consider in the wake of such overwhelming removal.

On 3/14/2021 at 1:09 PM, (?) said:

So I only just saw this now, but that activated ability is absolutely insane. Repeated removal, without tapping, and if you invest 5 mama into it it's essentially a one-sided instant speed boardwipe. Second ability lets you restack mutates, so that's cute I guess but hard to even consider in the wake of such overwhelming removal.

welp super late reply from me lol

yeah i can see what you mean, i prolly nerf so that it only remove 1 or 2 things only with tap cost and full sorcery speed