Blake

Color Pie Quiz

https://still-anchorage-15218.herokuapp.com/

Basically, this "Quiz" gives you between 25 and 175 ideals that you rate your belief in them, based on the option you chose. It honestly takes 10 minutes or less, and it's a pretty decent "personality" type quiz.

My Results

You are a Planeswalker of The Naya Shard.

Blake, your scores are...
| White: 383 | Blue: 353 | Black: 146 | Red: 461 | Green: 359 |

Naya is a combination of Green, White, and Red.

Naya has a passionate presence, tempered by tradition and a sense of belonging, Naya has a full and vibrant commitment to one?s chosen way of life. Those of Naya colors have an almost total lack of selfishness or dissatisfaction, resulting in a fierce desire to protect the good that already is.

The colors of Naya:
Green wants harmony.
The other colors are all focused on how they'd change the world to make it better. Green is the one color that doesn't want to change the world, because green is convinced that the world already got everything right. The natural order is a thing of beauty and has all the answers to life's problems. The key is learning to sit back and recognize what is right in front of you.

White wants peace.
White wants to create a world where there is no unnecessary suffering, a world where life is as good as it can be for each individual. The key to making this happen is teaching individuals the importance of taking actions which benefit the group as a whole, even if those actions might not benefit them personally.

Red wants freedom.
Everyone seems preoccupied with the meaning of life. Red's not, because red already knows the answer. You see, your heart tells you what it needs in order to be fulfilled. All you have to do is listen to it and act accordingly. It's not a mystery. You are literally bombarded with constant feelings that guide you down the correct path. The problem is all the other colors ignore the message.

-----

I don't fully agree. I think Blue applies more than Green, but given how close they are, it's whatever. TL;DR I AM NOT BLACK.

Ironic, huh?

Heh, pretty much expected this

83296dd7f8fb7fd6642c12eece81f218.png

Maybe it's the Black talking but I'd like to say this feels a bit more biased against Black than it should be.... ?

Will take the "full" thing later

And to the surprise of probably nobody...

unknown.png

Took the longer form and

7c1e1c7fe20c121424043df095e00104.png

Still mostly black and red and unsure of some of the answers so I'd say Black/Red is still safe bet, but with blue splashed in

Spoiler

You are a Blue/White Planeswalker (Welcome to the Azorius Senate).

Thar, your scores are...

| White: 160 | Blue: 177 | Black: 113 | Red: 107 | Green: 114 |

A Blue/White Planeswalker asks the question how do we know what's right and good? The whole concept of a "rationality technique" is extremely white/blue, the idea that we might create carefully defined, algorithmic heuristics for doing things better according to some outside standard is not one that other color combinations are likely to produce. Effective Altruism is also a white/blue movement, though it makes efforts to reach out to red (compassion) and black (taking the long view on self interest)

Blue wants perfection

Blue believes that each and every one of us is born a blank slate with the potential to become anything. The entire point of life is figuring out what you could achieve with the right education, experience, and tools. Note that this is not a task with an end goal, but one that continues throughout your life. There will always be things you can do to improve, change, or adapt. The journey of life is one of constant discovery as you keep seeking to better yourself.

Much as blue wishes to perfect itself, it also wants to perfect the world it lives in. Part of this is to ensure that blue has access to the resources it needs, but part of it is the belief that an element of reaching one's potential is living within a world that has reached its own potential. As such, blue is the color most interested in technology and wants the latest and greatest version of whatever it is using.

White wants peace.

White wants to create a world where there is no unnecessary suffering, a world where life is as good as it can be for each individual. The key to making this happen is teaching individuals the importance of taking actions which benefit the group as a whole, even if those actions might not benefit them personally.
White does want as many as possible to understand its motives and share them. But white realizes that in order to accomplish its larger goal, some individuals will have to be lead down the path rather than venture there of their own accord.

Interesting quiz.

I'm truly so skeptical about my results, I don't even agree so much with all of these color profile descriptions. I just like reading and I like studying.

28 minutes ago, Sophia said:

I'm truly so skeptical about my results, I don't even agree so much with all of these color profile descriptions. I just like reading and I like studying.

It's very Blue to be skeptical

Spoiler
You are a Planeswalker of The Esper Shard.
Yemachu, your scores are...
| White: 194 | Blue: 289 | Black: 173 | Red: 150 | Green: 164 |
Esper is a combination of Blue, Black, and White.
Esper takes a coolly calculated, methodical approach towards building a better future for oneself and those in one's circle of interest, without frivolous emotion or an excessive concern for harmony or the status quo. They do what needs to be done in the name of progress

The colors of Esper:
Blue wants perfection
Blue believes that each and every one of us is born a blank slate with the potential to become anything. The entire point of life is figuring out what you could achieve with the right education, experience, and tools. Note that this is not a task with an end goal, but one that continues throughout your life. There will always be things you can do to improve, change, or adapt. The journey of life is one of constant discovery as you keep seeking to better yourself.
Black wants power.
Black believes it is the only realist, the only color to look and see the world as it is. An individual is free to have whatever they want, provided they have the power to obtain and keep it. This makes power the most important resource, because it's the one thing that can guarantee your ability to control your life and thus your happiness.
White wants peace.

Based on the relative scores, I would have called that Blue; not mentioning the other colors. But maybe that is just me.