Yemachu

Greetings

Hello to all,

People that migrated from yugiohcardmaker.net might already know me, despite me never having formally introduced myself there. I'm probably most well known on that site for creating the "Neo New Card maker" (which, as of writing this, happens to be this site's card maker). So if you have any issues with it, let me know... I will probably create a topic for that specific goal. (Keep in mind that it might take a while before I get around working on a certain feature/bug.)

Besides writing code, I like to play games. This includes both board games and video games. Video games I play are mostly from Nintendo (Fire Emblem, Pokémon, Smash bros and Splatoon, etc.). From time to time I also draw stuff (mostly digitally).

I probably won't be as active as some other members (most certainly not in terms of posting), but I will be seeing you guys and gals around.

Yours sincerely,

Yemachu

Hey man! Big thanks for making the card maker! Not only was the Link template very much appreciated, but it's also the card maker we use on this site. So welcome and thanks once again!

Hello there, welcome Yemachu! It seems we've got a couple of things in common, I love board/video games too, I also like to draw ?

Oh, and thanks for for your contribution to the Y/NCM community.

Welcome to NCM, Yemachu!

Great job on the cardmaker, nice to see you joining in as a member.

Glad to meet you!  I tried logging into the old forum, but it generated an error each time I tried to sign up.  Thanks to you, however, I can post on this new site.