(o ×)

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Roaring Space [IC/PG-16/ACCEPTING]

September 1, 1929

The American Museum of Natural History was packed all the way to capacity. Thousands were in attendance, and though few of them would be aware of it, the building contained over fifty stand users at the time. Of course, none of them would be foolish enough to have their stands visible to other users, so they couldn't exactly be picked out of a crowd. Upon a central stage was a large glass case, covered in an ornate red sheet, ready to be unveiled.

Music could be heard from a pit surrounding the stage, and camera flashes practically blinded the audience. Today was a momentous day, the unveiling of an artifact that had been kept safe in the city vault for nearly thirty years. The corpse of an unknown saint, once lost across the continent but since reassembled in a cross-country horseback race some forty years ago. Though nobody could really put their finger on it, it was clear to everyone that something was special about the corpse, bringing attendance to the museum all the way to maximum capacity.

A ways away from the center of commotion, there stood a young woman with brown hair and tired eyes. Though most there would not know it, her father played a pivotal role in reassembling the corpse now being put on display, and her visit to the museum on this day was paid for by the mayor to commemorate that fact. Of course, at least one other person in the crowd was aware.

"Ms Joestar! Ms Joanna Joestar!" A young woman with long dirty blonde hair, kept in a ponytail under a reporter's cap, seemingly in her early twenties, hounded at Joanna with a small notebook and pen in hand. "You father rode in the Steel Ball Run race, correct? And your grandfather got second place? How does it feel to be the heritor of such a legacy?"

OOC:

If your character is in the museum, feel free to do whatever, really. Have them observe the sights, react to the spectacle coming up, etc. Just provide context for why they are there, really. Actual things will happen as of Blake's post soon.

Edited by (JoJo)

joanna.png

Talk about busy. Not just Joanna herself, but this place she was visiting. The Museum of Natural History. She was never particularly looking for an excuse to come here, but when the mayor pays for your trip to the museum because your father was so important to reassembling the corpse of some saint they were putting on display today, there's really no reason not to show up. That corpse was certainly getting no shortage of attention, and the museum was simply packed with everyone hoping to get a look for themselves or some pictures for their newspaper. Busy day here.

And it wasn't like Joanna had been slouching around lately, either. Her ribs and arms were still sore from last night. Another night, another shot at the boxing ring, but she hadn't expected to have to go the full nine rounds on the night before this museum visit. Just when you're confident you can end it quickly, that happens. Funny how that works out. It was probably partly her fault for not getting aggressive enough. Ow. That guy really got some good blows in. And it was a great way to learn that having to go through the full "disguise as a man" routine started getting to her lungs and voice after enough time.

Whatever. Still won. Or, I guess, Jordan Starr won.

Not that they weren't the same person.

"Ms Joestar! Ms Joanna Joestar!"

The sound of someone calling her name brought Joanna's thoughts away from her boxing match last night and back to her trip to the museum that was happening right now. Now, who could this have been that was addressing her as formally as Ms Joestar? Joanna glanced around, looking for the source of the voice, but luckily, it seemed that would be a lot easier what with them finding her and all. A young ponytailed woman, pen and paper ready to go. Some sort of journalist then, right?

"You father rode in the Steel Ball Run race, correct? And your grandfather got second place? How does it feel to be the heritor of such a legacy?" 

Indeed. But, to Joanna's surprise, the questions weren't about that corpse over there. Which, the more she thought about it, kind of made sense. That would be the sort of thing you ask the museum curator about, right?

"I don't really think about it much," Joanna shrugged. "When I was a little girl I thought it would be nice to try and follow in their footsteps, but... horses seem to hate me for some reason. I'd rather be a florist or something; flowers can't kick you in the face with their muddy hooves." Focusing on the pen and paper and not this reporter's hair was difficult.

The American Museum of Natural History, a spectacle to behold to be sure. Countless bits and pieces of the past archived as much as could be within this building and the exhibits they held. And on this day, there was a bit more of an uproar due to some corpse, of all things, of some unknown saint. While quite the number of people were clamoring to witness the unveiling...

BGM

...one was simply taking his time and taking in the exhibits, though at this moment, it was the exhibit displaying quite the number of fossilized bones of dinosaurs. For David Greer, the young man couldn't help but be entranced by the displays, marveling at the sheer possibility of these creatures once roaming the world. And while he could've been rushing to follow the crowds to where the corpse would be revealed, this had been the first time he'd been to this establishment...so of course he had to take in the scenery. Not only this, but he was hoping to figure out specifically why he had the inclination to want to come to New York and especially to a museum of all places.

Best not to take an opportunity like this for granted. David thought, his arms crossed while one of his hands held his sunglasses. Truly a marvel...however, I believe it might pale in comparison to the displays regarding ancient Egypt. A smile appeared on his face, before he shrugged. Then again, pyramids truly pale in comparison to mighty beasts that once roamed the world.

After gaining his fill of the exhibit, David ran a hand through his hair to fix it slightly before turning around and beginning to head towards the throng of people who were eager about this corpse. From what he read, aside from it being some unknown saint, this corpse was something that had it's pieces practically scattered to the winds and was put back together during a cross-country horseback race. A truly astonishing feat to say the least, but it seemed to be the story the press was sticking to, so perhaps there was some merit behind it. Nevertheless, David followed the crowd towards the direction of this corpse.

Here's hoping it's something worth talking about...

Joey usually hated being in crowds these days.  He never knew who he was rubbing shoulders with in these sorts of places.  But today was a special occasion, one that he couldn't afford to miss out on.  Regardless, he made sure to keep a watchful eye out for anything suspicious in the slightest.  The corpse of an unknown saint was being unveiled here today at the American Museum of Natural History.  He almost laughed at the site of the veiled relic.  Weren't those guys supposed to have ascended to heaven?  What were they doing leavin' a corpse behind, the mooks.  He raised his gold cross necklace to his lips, and crossed himself afterwards, praying to whoever was listening.

"Hope Ma and Pa are doin' alright up there.  Keep an eye on em for me, would ya?"  He asked towards the unknown corpse.  

"Ms Joestar! Ms Joanna Joestar!"  The racket was coming from some nosy reporter.  These guys always had the tendency of sticking it where it usually didn't belong.  It wouldn't have been so long ago that Joey might have found himself whacking the guy if he got too close to the mafia.  "You father rode in the Steel Ball Run race, correct? And your grandfather got second place? How does it feel to be the heritor of such a legacy?"  That Steel Ball Run?  Someone related to one of them famous guys was here?  Joey looked away from the display towards the woman being questioned.  If he didn't have a cigarette in his mouth, his jaw would've dropped to the floor.  Now that was a woman.  

"I don't really think about it much," The woman shrugged, her broad shoulders moving up and down.  The broad sure had a build, Joey could tell that much. "When I was a little girl I thought it would be nice to try and follow in their footsteps, but... horses seem to hate me for some reason. I'd rather be a florist or something; flowers can't kick you in the face with their muddy hooves."

Joey couldn't help from busting a gut.  

"Muddy hooves!  Now what kinda flowers' got some of those!?  Good one Ms. Joestar."  Joey didn't usually like causing a scene, but this lady just radiated something fierce to him.  

While most people crowded around the yet to be revealed corpse there were those staying closer to the back and socializing, mostly the more wealthy types who viewed the event as an opportunity to show off exactly how much they had, and, quite out of place with he crowd, was a man who may have been a bank teller by his dress. He nervously yet seamlessly made his way from one group to the other easily making small talk and keeping up with the socialites. This man was Alex Reed and he, like several other attendees, felt an odd compulsion to enter the museum that day. While others weren't quite sure why they felt the need to be there Alex,as far as he knew, was quite sure.

for the longest time Alex had struggled with a burning desire to nab whatever beautiful thing a person happened to be wearing and he had reasoned that, knowing the social significance of the unveiling, his compulsion had simply gotten the better of him yet again. So Alex introduced himself countless times to countless people with countless shiny things to take but nothing quite called out to him until he began making his way closer to the center of the crowd.

"Muddy hooves!  Now what kinda flowers' got some of those!?  Good one Ms. Joestar."

Alex didn't quite get a look at the man attached but that gold cross was practically begging him to take it. It would definitely be tricky but he'd been behind the eight ball before and still made out with his prize, and to imagine the joy the man would receive upon it's return, this cross was certainly the one. Alex excused himself from whatever mindless chatter he'd been engaging in and made his way towards the man, careful to stay just far enough away to not be suspicious but still keep an eye out for an opening.

"Oh, why do I do this? Some fine fella I've become." He thought, eyeing the chain longingly.

Jab, jab, hook-cross.  Jab, jab, hook-cross.  For all the impressive strength behind his punches, Rodrigo's opponent had a habit of falling into, well, a habit.  Jab, jab, hook-cross.  Stutter step - a feint, able to drop back or press forward after the cross.  Jab, jab, hook-cross, stutter step.  Let him punch; Americans always had that bit of arrogance that made them weak to counters.  After jab twenty four, immediately upon his opponent launching his hook, Rodrigo pounced.  He'd baited the combo punch and he knew that his opponent would launch both on instinct.  As the hook smacked into Rodrigo's right hand, he surged forward on his opponent's rear side as the cross was being launched and threw a very weighty bolo right into the weak chin of the American in front of him.  

Every punch that Rodrigo had thrown during the match felt like it turned his opponent's legs to jelly.  Almost like there were two punches in one, like each hit was its own miniature little tremor.

He didn't have to wait for the count to know the truth: El Cid claimed his victory.

---------

His next fight would be in three weeks, and the stakes could only be just a bit higher - a chance to fight for two championships in one go.  His American career was brief, but ten knockouts and an impressive Cuban career meant that even if he was a bit of a late bloomer, Rodrigo was being given a chance to make a lot of money and a lot of prestige.

A championship boxer.

The thought of winning overwhelmed Rodrigo.  The thought of reaching the top was ... anxiety.  It was a mess.  And that anxious mess of a man, capable of ending a career in a single blow but not capable of finishing his date halfway through without pretending like there was a promotional event he'd forgotten about to bail, ended up walking past a crowded museum.

"Sterling?  Is that you, my boy?"

Rodrigo's head perked up a bit to see through the crowd at mention of his last name, and there he was: Frank Ruiz, the promoter.  "Frank?  What's all this about?"  He asked quickly.

"They're unveiling the body of a saint.  They say it was found during the Steel Ball Run - I told you all about that, didn't I?  Ah, well, no worries, come with me!  I can introduce you to a few people."

Rodrigo shook his head no, but that wasn't enough.

"Then I'll let you in so you can clear your head.  I know how it works, you're nervous.  Maybe some guidance from the Lord will help, eh?"

No wasn't going to be an answer, apparently, so he headed inside and found the not-quite-unveiled body of the corpse a bit too crowded.  One reporter broke away from the crowd and started hassling someone who looked vaguely familiar.  An answer, a reply from someone else - very quickly, his worries melted away from his mind, his curiosity got the better of him, and Rodrigo found himself slowly walking towards the group of people.  He almost didn't even know he was taking any steps.

God and Humility

"You know, they're revealing the body of a saint, today. At that fancy museum I always pass on the way to work," Raeni said as she put the final pin a flowing wedding gown. "Do you want to see it?"

Patricia was finishing the last bite of her bammy, wiping the crumbs from her face. "Mama, you know I don't believe in that stuff. God, saints, religion... it's not for me. I'm not a little girl anymore."

Raeni chuckled softly. She picked up the gown and carried it over to her bedroom where she drew a large metal hanger from her closet. She placed the gown on the hangar before returning to the living room. "I'm not asking you to become an ordained minister, child. I just think it would be a nice outing. A chance to learn a bit and experience some... other culture."

Patricia sighed. As strong willed as her mother was, she knew there was no way she would get out of going to this museum today. "I don't particularly care for white culture, but I can see how set you are on going." She shrugged. "I'll go. But next time, I get to pick our outing," she said with a cheeky grin.

Raeni grabbed her purse from the bedside table as fast as she could. As she returned to the living room, she patted her daughter on the back. "It's a deal. Come. There's sure to be a crowd at this thing."

Patricia threw a fanny pack over her shoulders and followed her mother out of the door.

In Living Color

"Wow! There's quite a crowd," Raeni noticed. "The entire city must be here!"

Patricia groaned. "I really don't want to wade through all of these people."

"Just take my hand, Pattie! Come, come, we've got to get a better look!" Raeni insisted. She didn't wait for Patricia to complain any more. Raeni took Patricia by the hand and began pushing her way forward. "Excuse me, pardon me!" she called out to others as she squeezed through them. Finally, Raeni and Patricia had neared the front of the exhibit. "Look! It must be under that cloth!" Raeni said excitedly.

"Mama, it's a dead body of a religious guy. Those can be seen all over the city," Patricia said as she rolled her eyes.

"Such blasphemy, child. I'll let it slide this time," Raeni said, not taking her eyes off of the exhibit. "How much longer until they finally reveal this saint?" she wondered aloud.

Kace watched as The American Museum of Natural History slowly started getting more and more packed. Of course, Kace was there early, even before the museum was open. It was part of his job, after all, to be here and make sure everything went smoothly. He stood near one of the walls, decked in full security guard uniform alongside others. There were more guards here than usual, he noted. It made sense, though, considering the circumstances. Today was the day they pulled out that dusty skeleton from its tomb or something. Truth be told, Kace didn't give much of a shit about all of this. The only thing he knew was that he had a job to do, as he crossed his arms.

The amount of people was a bit troublesome, as it made it harder to signal out any trouble makers, especially those with a stand. Still, this wasn't the first nor last time he'd have to deal with a large crowd like this - after all, he had been a bouncer at least twice in the past month alone. He'd especially have to keep tabs on that Joestar girl. It wasn't just her lineage that concerned him, he wasn't sure what it was, but he had a gut feeling about her.

And his gut was never wrong.

"I don't really think about it much," Joanna shrugged, her attention drawn to the reporter's hair. "When I was a little girl I thought it would be nice to try and follow in their footsteps, but... horses seem to hate me for some reason. I'd rather be a florist or something; flowers can't kick you in the face with their muddy hooves." 

The reporter raised a brow at Joanna, catching her gazing at her hair. Perfect opportunity right there.

“So, Ms. Joanna, if I may call you that… do you have any other exciting news or plans in store for tonight? It seems the event is about to begin, but I don’t mind meeting after. The name’s April Soleil, and I’ll be at The Valentine after this, if you want to… discuss an article with me.”

The blonde reporter fluttered her eyes ever so barely, giving the sweetest smile to Joanna. Of course, the ambience was quickly ruined by a loudmouth laughing about Joanna’s muddy hooves remark, April barely holding back a grimace. She opened her mouth to once more garner Joanna’s attention, only for music to begin playing.

Moonlight

The crowd’s attention would be drawn to the podium set up at the back of the room, where a petite blonde woman, dressed in a dark blue suit, walked up to it. As she placed a few sheets of paper onto it, a black man, matching the woman, but somehow looking even more sharply dressed, climbed the stage, taking his place behind the podium. He adjusted his tie as he gave a million dollar grin to the crowd.

“Thank you, one and all, for coming to this momentous occasion! For those who do not know me, I am the mayor of this fine city, Edward Pike… But, of course, everyone calls me Eddie, and I wouldn’t have it any other way.” Eddie waited for a brief moment as the woman with him flipped his sheet, nodding slightly to her, “Now, I’m sure most of you know why we have gathered here today. It is, of course, the Saint’s Corpse, under that curtain right over there! It was recently found in a vault here in our beloved city, and we decided it must be preserved and shared. After all, something so primal, so valuable, is for everyone, is it not?”

As mild murmurs and cheers filled the crowd, Eddie paused before raising his hand to quiet them, the aide turning another page. “And I can think of none better to share New York City tonight in revealing this fine specimen. The archaeologists and theologians we asked to come and inspect the body have quite the interesting turn of events to report. After all, they say this is the very body of one-”

Suddenly, a spectral figure leapt onto the stage from seemingly nowhere, throwing an object up into the air. The blonde aide tensely shifted in her place, while the mayor continued speaking, as if nothing happened.

『FOX ON THE RUN』

Suddenly, the room went black for a few moments, a panic erupting… Before it appeared again in a sudden flash. In the blink of an eye, the curtain around the corpse was torn, with the corpse gone missing. Two chandeliers crashed to the floor, crushing and piercing a number of the patrons and guests. The third began to fall, directly above Joanna, Joey, and April. Before the other two could react, Joanna was lurching forward, her own stand appearing.

『CD SPACE』!

ORAORAORAORAORA!”

The projection punched at the chandelier falling towards them, destroying most of the ornamental light as the rest of it faded, but when the dust settled, Joanna and Joey would find themselves covered in small cuts… and April was pierced with the center of the ornament, stabbing straight through her abdomen and into the floor beneath her. The reporter sputtered for a few moments, eyes wide as she looked at Joanna… before they closed, her body going slack on the spear that pierced her, like an arrow through the heart. Blood began to pool beneath it as the chaos broke out elsewhere, people suddenly being flung into walls as 『FOX ON THE RUN』made its way through the crowd, slipping past the gathered stand users with ease.

“Everyone, please remain calm!” the mayor desperately cried out, “If we can stay calm, we can find the culprit faster! I will make sure he is brought to justice for this!”

“Mr. Mayor, you need to get out of here, right now!”

“I cannot leave my citizens!”

“Sir, we’re leaving, it’s not an option!”

As the man protested, the blonde woman dragged him off of the stage, leaving the chaos to unfold, the offending stand escaping the doors to the building.

Kace gave the room another sweep, taking notes of those he thought would be an issue. "Troublesome crowd..." He muttered under his breath, cracking his neck. Somehow, he always had a knack of attracting stand users and, while he had no idea who exactly was one here, he knew there had to be at least a couple. As the mayor showed up and gave his speech, Kace got himself ready. He gave the the room one more sweep, arms crossed as he moved slightly closer towards the wall. This was the easy part, making sure nothing happened, but it was also the boring part. When he saw the spectral figure, however, he knew that the boring part was over.

As the lights went off, Kace sprang into action. "『21 GUNS』" The red titan known as『21 GUNS』appeared, plantings his hand on the wall. Out of the wall appeared a revolver, of which he picked up with his right hand and fired at one of the other guards, cleanly piercing his knee. As the lights came on, Kace turned to his stand. "Now!" On command, the red titan's muscles flexed as what could only be described as a firing squad appeared out of the walls behind Kace. Various barrels from guns that even Kace didn't recognize aimed their sights at the people within. Anyone who looked up would be greeted by the barrels of a similar arrangement of guns.

"Put your hands where I can see them!" Kace said, aiming his own gun at the crowd. "Any sudden movements, and I'll make mince meat out of you!" As to show he meant business, some of the assault rifle barrels fired above people's heads, leaving bullet holes on the opposite wall. He glanced over to the guards around him, one of which was on the floor bleeding. They were petrified, slowly putting their hands up as they dropped their batons. "Do I make myself clear?" He glanced over to the Joestar, obviously with her stand. "Especially you." He pointed the revolver in his hand to her, occasionally glancing over to the others around her. She had moved fast, faster than he thought she would.

It would seem like his gut was right, as it always is.

joanna.png

“So, Ms. Joanna, if I may call you that… do you have any other exciting news or plans in store for tonight? It seems the event is about to begin, but I don’t mind meeting after. The name’s April Soleil, and I’ll be at The Valentine after this, if you want to… discuss an article with me.”

"I'd like that a lo--"

"Muddy hooves!  Now what kinda flowers' got some of those!?  Good one Ms. Joestar."

It seemed April was about to open her mouth to offer this boy some sort of retort, but then the music started playing. Out came the mayor, and an aide of his. While he went through a pre-written speech about this wonderful museum and the fantastic sacred corpse that was finally being put on display in here, Joanna cast the guy who had interrupted them a glance. "That's the point, you idiot," Joanna replied, high enough in volume for him to hear her, but certainly not high enough to intrude upon the mayor's speech. She wouldn't want to ruin what was surely an especially exciting day for him.

Unfortunately, it seemed she wouldn't have to, because somebody else had plans for the day. The lights went out for only a moment, but by the time they were back up, the corpse was gone! And Joanna heard what sounded like a name too. As if it wasn't obvious, the name probably belonged to that thing. That Stand. The one that had been there since juuuuust before the lights went out, and was causing further mayhem. A set of chandeliers fell from the ceiling, prompting Joanna to call upon her own Stand.

『CD SPACE』!

Having this thing wasn't all bad all the time. But that certainly couldn't prepare her for what had followed. Yes, she had saved herself from the falling chandelier, but the same couldn't be said for poor Miss Soleil here. By the time Joanna was able to process everything that had just happened, it was too late. She was dead. Why this? Why now anyway? All Joanna wanted was a peaceful day out in the city, and instead she was being met with death and panic on what was supposed to be the highlight of it. Being peppered with broken glass certainly didn't make it any better, but that felt trivial at best next to people dying!

No time to fiddle around with the buttons on this damn thing. Joanna tore the suit jacket right down the middle, the buttons popping off as she hurried down its length to get this thing off her body. She cast it down nearby, but made sure to keep track of where she'd put it. That would probably be helpful in a bit, once she helped anyone who was wounded or trapped get the hell out of here before things could get any wor--

"Put your hands where I can see them! Any sudden movements, and I'll make mince meat out of you! Do I make myself clear?"

Too late. They'd gotten worse. Another Stand. Joanna didn't quite catch the name, but she was able to take note of it and its user now at least. Clearly bad guys. She'd have to deal with them.

"Especially you."

And he knew who she was. Joanna had run into her fair share of bad luck before, but this was getting ridiculous. She couldn't be two places at once, even with a Stand of her own. Her options were to either chase down『FOX ON THE RUN』or deal with『21 GUNS』and its user. Talk about a lose-lose situation. As much as she wanted to get to the bottom of the Stand that was probably behind this theft, protecting everyone in here took priority. Joanna only hoped that she could save as many as possible. Saving them all was just a stupid thought right now.

"Make me." Without anything further in the way of warning, Joanna - after ensuring that her own『CD SPACE』was between her and her opponent - darted right in this gunman's direction, shouting "Everyone get down or get the hell out of here!" This was absolutely not something she could ignore or overlook. She'd just be a scummy person if she did.

"Put your hands where I can see them!  Any sudden movements, and I'll make mince meat out of you!  Do I make myself clear?  Especially you."

He had no idea what the hell was going on, or why so many people had these demons, or who was doing what, but the woman taking her stand immediately marked her as a Good Guy in this situation.  The ghastly apparition attempting to escape seemed shady, and he couldn't tell if the red demon was an ally, an enemy, or just a poorly timed third party.

"Everyone get down or get the hell out of here!"

The sight of at least a dozen guns triggered something instinctive in Rodrigo; the presence of the demon before him compelled him to do something.  Without a moment's hesitation, the pseudo-human metal man 『THA CARTER』 manifested itself a few feet in front of him and darted forward with inhuman speed at the ghastly stand that had slipped past him earlier, cocking back a fist in an attempt to attack 『FOX ON THE RUN』, if it was even possible to catch up.

Narrowing down his target, to the apparition - Possible to catch up?  Rodrigo thought -- quickly -- go, demon --

"『THA CARTER』 !!"

Attempting something he'd never done before, his stand's fist slammed into the ground instead of trying to reach for his target, in an attempt to cause the earthquake-like shaking that he could inflict on people but on the ground instead.  It worked on people, would it work on the ground?  Slowing down that deadly stand was paramount, and it would certainly knock that red demon off balance too.  Not sure if it would work or not, and hoping the red demon would be distracted by the courageous woman, he took a literal leap forward, hoping to avoid any sort of shaking sensation as his stand struck the ground.

“So, Ms. Joanna, if I may call you that… do you have any other exciting news or plans in store for tonight? It seems the event is about to begin, but I don’t mind meeting after. The name’s April Soleil, and I’ll be at The Valentine after this, if you want to… discuss an article with me.”  Joey's eyebrow raised for a moment.  Was this broad trying to compete with the Joester?  As if.  His eyes locked onto the reporter, before all hell broke loose.  The lights cut out for only a moment, but when they did the display before them was gone.  To make matters worse, there were now chandeliers falling all over the place.  Joey sighed, before he opened his mouth to let...it loose.  That's when he heard Ms. Joestar's voice clear as day.  

“『CD SPACE』!”

Joey's eyes were lead to Joanna, an angel appearing from behind them to smash the chandeliers to bits.  Joey was cut up by some crystal shards in the process, but looking to that reporter from earlier, it seemed he had gotten off pretty lucky.  The girl had a huge chunk of chandelier sitting in her damn rib cage.  Sadly, Joey was pretty desensitized to violence like this...it wasn't his first time seeing blood seeping out of some poor soul.  However, the chandelier part was pretty new.  He didn't even get to enjoy the view before he could hear gunshots ring in the air.

"『21 GUNS』" Seemed like all the crazies were coming out today.  Joey had seen stand users before, but he never engaged them for lack of a reason to.  But now it seemed his life was being threatened.  "Put your hands where I can see them!" The man said.  "Any sudden movements, and I'll make mince meat out of you!" Guns spread throughout holes in a wall fired off in the air above the crowd.  Joey had done many a bank robbery in his heyday, but stealing the corpse of a saint?  Come on man you could do better.  Who's gonna wanna display that at home?   "Do I make myself clear?  Especially you."  His eyes lead towards Ms. Joestar.  

"Make me." The girl charged the man brazenly.  She had guts, he'd give her that, but he expected nothing less of a stand user. "Everyone get down or get the hell out of here!"

In the midst of the chaos, Joey started to slink away towards the back of the room, keeping his head down the whole sluggish way.

"『HYBRID THEORY』!" he whispered, as a small, phantom arm appeared from his shoulder, and moved it's fingers towards all of Joey's cuts.  The fingers pinched both sides of the cuts, fusing the individual skin cells back together.  He wasn't necessarily prepared for a Stand brawl, but he still had his trusty Colt in his pocket.  Now the real question was whether or not he had to chase the thief down, or help Ms. Joestar out.  Looking back at her situation, he nodded to himself and figured she had the situation under control.  He definitely wasn't going to chicken out in this situation!  He'd fight that 『21 GUNS』freak...if he had more firepower.  Instead he made off towards where the thief was heading.  

David found himself a nice spot to watch the unveiling, the crowds still piling on in. Either this was some ground breaking discovery on this corpse, or just people being bored today and thought this would put some spice into their lives. Regardless, David lamented the idea of this saint's corpse being...well, the figure of the Christian belief. He gave off a bit of a smirk and snicker, thinking on how that would definitely change quite a bit of things in the world if THAT happened to be the identity of the corpse.

However, the snickering at the expense of this thought was cut short, as the presentation was finally beginning.

“Thank you, one and all, for coming to this momentous occasion! For those who do not know me, I am the mayor of this fine city, Edward Pike… But, of course, everyone calls me Eddie, and I wouldn’t have it any other way. Now, I’m sure most of you know why we have gathered here today. It is, of course, the Saint’s Corpse, under that curtain right over there! It was recently found in a vault here in our beloved city, and we decided it must be preserved and shared. After all, something so primal, so valuable, is for everyone, is it not?”

He seems pretty excited...but then again, this seems like something that would be huge for not only this museum, but the city itself. David thought, watching the proceedings of this, awaiting for the mayor to just make the reveal.

"The archaeologists and theologians we asked to come and inspect the body have quite the interesting turn of events to report. After all, they say this is the very body of one-”

That's when things got weird...and David noticed it immediately. A spectral figure appearing immediately and then...the lights cutting off. Then...immediately a cacophony of shouts from a few individuals...

"『21 GUNS』"
『CD SPACE』!

Soon the lights came back on however, but curtain was torn where the corpse was...and it went missing. And out of all this, the spectral figure that was known as 『FOX ON THE RUN』 was...well, on the run. But things got a bit weirder than that...especially with one having a revolver and a surprising amount of firearms that were pointed at the civilians. This was getting more and more insane to him...but at the same time...quite exciting.

"Put your hands where I can see them! Any sudden movements, and I'll make mince meat out of you! Do I make myself clear? Especially you."
"Make me. Everyone get down or get the hell out of here!"

Now as he tried to get his bearings right, David saw that this one individual summoned forth a spectral figure as well...so they had one as well? But this one was going after the gunman, so he figured...this was one of those moments where they were on the better side than the one of stealing corpses. However...this did prove an excellent opportunity. Finally getting up, he dusted his clothes off a bit and adjusted his hair slightly.

"Hey...break it up! Break it up!" David made his presence known, finally speaking up with his hands raised slightly. He started approaching towards the gunman's side, figuring he'd be able to take care of the one rushing at him first before even bothering with him. "No need to bring in the Chopper Squad, ya palooka. Here I was having a bit of a swell time right now, enjoying the swanky digs here...and then you have to ruin my fun. Sort of disappointing."

"However, think I can interest you in a bit of a game?" David asked, still approaching the gunman. His composure, quite calm and he didn't even back down. Now, either he's a wise head and will take what I'm selling, or he shoots...either way, he'll be a class A sucker.

As the mayor began his speech Alex made his move. Slowly he approached the guy with the necklace from behind, making himself small and insignificant in a way you only learn from a lifetime of practice so as to avoid disturbing both his target and anyone nearby. When he was as close as he was willing to get Alex reached out towards the man, a much longer spectral, white, arm overlapping his own and extending his reach just enough to brush up against the clasp of the chain with the fingers of the phantom limb. Just before he made contact everything became utter chaos.

『FOX ON THE RUN』

The room went dark.

"『CD SPACE』!"

The lights were back on but things had gone south fast. The corpse was missing, a woman was dead, and everyone was panicking meaning getting that gold cross was now out of the question. As shards of glass flew towards Alex the phantom hand, along with it's twin, appeared as if on instinct and moved nearly faster than could be seen to swipe away the more dangerous pieces. The few that weren't knocked out of the way in time merely passed through him in sequence.

"『21 GUNS』"

Once he was sure there wouldn't be anymore falling ceiling fixtures Alex took in his surroundings. While he had absolutely no idea what "CD" meant it was clear there were at least three Stand Users here, one of which was pointing strange looking firearms coming out of a wall at the crowd, himself included, while another tried to confront him.

"I think it might be time to get going." Alex muttered to himself as a looming and much taller figure emerged from behind him, accompanied by an absence of sound you could swear you heard, as if it had been curled up inside his body and was now awoken by the appearance of others of it's kind. "WHITE BEYOND"

Alex took advantage of the lack of attention on himself to head towards the nearest wall with his stand. White Beyond placed both it's hands on the wall and in an instant a large patch of it seemed to vanish, a shimmering section of nothing the only seeming remains. Alex recalled his Stand and, just as unnaturally silently as it had appeared, the white giant vanished from existence. Alex carefully made his way back to the panicked crowd and informed  a few people of the "damaged" wall leading to another part of the museum, because he wasn't heartless or cruel, and was about to join them in escaping this clearly dangerous situation when a new Stand User made themselves known.

"『THA CARTER』 !!"

The mechanical man struck the ground and Alex felt the earth tremble beneath him. Whatever they were attempting to do, stun the madman waving guns at everyone or chase down the Stand that had taken out the lights and nabbed the corpse, a bit overkill in Alex' opinion but then again he wasn't in the business of taking things went for public display, they'd certainly sent Alex falling to his knees. It seemd things just weren't going his way.

Some new rube put himself between CD Space and 21 Guns. He seemed interested in deescalating the situation. Honestly at this point Alex couldn't keep track of how many Stands were in the room, who was controlling them, or who was threatening who. All this because he felt the need to "borrow" something today. Not his best day by far.

Edited by |0P|

Lost

Patricia was used to being in the spotlight, but it was nice that the focus today was off of her. She felt like she could breathe. As if on cue, Mayor Edward Pike took to the stage. He was something of an enigma as far as Patricia was concerned. With all of the things she'd experienced up until now, seeing a black man become mayor in New York was... bizarre. How the hell did he even get elected? How did he make it back to his office every day alive? It was miraculous. Patricia hadn't been paying much attention to what Pike was saying, but surely her mother was. Raeni's eyes were glued to the mayor. She had great respect for him. That, and she was consumed by this spectacle over a dead man.

“And I can think of none better to share New York City tonight in revealing this fine specimen. The archaeologists and theologians we asked to come and inspect the body have quite the interesting turn of events to report. After all, they say this is the very body of one-”  Pike suddenly went silent and the room went dark. Patricia froze in place. Was this a part of the show?

When the lights came back on, the curtains in front of the corpse had been shredded and the saint was gone. Patricia heard her mother gasp and she instinctively took her mother's hand.

"What's going on?" Raeni asked aloud.

"I don't know mama. But I think its best we leave--" Patricia began. But she was suddenly being shouted over by a loud-mouthed man.

"Put your hands where I can see them! Any sudden movements, and I'll make mince meat out of you!" said the loud-mouthed brute. Patricia pushed her mother down to the floor and took a knee beside her. She scanned the room for the threat, but Patricia couldn't believe what she was seeing. There were guns... everywhere. They were coming out of thin air! She didn't understand how or why this was possible, but she feared for her mother's life. And there was a strange, red monster floating around menacingly. Was this some kind of trick?

"Pattie--!" Raeni started.

"No, mama, don't move! Stay down!" Patricia said with a loud whisper. "I knew we shouldn't have gotten involved with this. Everywhere we go, its more crazy white people!"

"Everyone get down or get the hell out of here!"  said a woman who was now challenging the loud-mouthed man. What was even crazier was this woman charging directly at her enemy. What was she doing!?

Patricia yanked her mother to her feet and began sprinting toward the nearest fire exit. "Run, mama!" she said as she tugged her through the crowd. She wasn't about to stick around to find out what was going on or why.

"Everyone get down or get the hell out of here!" The woman, Joanna Joestar, was so single-mindedly focused on the first attacker that she hadn't stopped to question whether he might have had backup.

"『FLAGPOLE SITTA』"

Seemingly defying the very laws of space, a figure emerged from a dividing line in the tile floor beneath Joanna. He was dressed entirely in black, complete with a bandana covering the majority of his face and a pair of sunglasses. It was more than clear that he did not want his identity known. As his entire body materialized from the crack in the floor, it settled into a crouching position, directly between her and her stand. "Did you really think the boss would have sent him alone? How stupid could you be?"

With a swift kick to her left ankle, the mysterious stand user brought Joanna tumbling forward. 『CD SPACE』fell forward along with her, as her assailant's own stand appeared to emerge from the tip of Joanna's left shoelace to stand beside her, looming above it's crouching user. It stood at a bit over six feet tall, with ever-writhing tendrils making up its body. Raising its fist into the air, it made a swift strike directly down, toward the back of the head of the stumbling would-be heroine.

That fist hit harder than she expected. Harder than anything she had been hit by before, for sure. Somehow managing to hold herself up on her hands and knees, she could feel the blood pour through her short hair and around to her face. At her command,『CD SPACE』got to its feet and switched targets, swinging both a fist and one of its clawed feet at the enemy Stand. "Not the first time I've been jumped like this," Joanna spat at her new - second - opponent. "Though people don't usually come out of the floor. Your boss must really want that corpse. Let me guess. Necrophiliac?"

The assassin in black disappeared, reappearing about 5 meters away, standing in the center of an ornate, spiderweb-like design on the floor behind Joanna's prone form, still crouching. Though his face was covered, it was apparent that he wore a sadistic smile as his stand extended a tendril around CD SPACE's back, suddenly disappearing and reappearing at that point. "Don't know. Don't care. All I know is he has the money. Now, 『FLAGPOLE SITTA!』

The tendrilled stand made a vicious flurry of strikes toward the back of 『CD SPACE』

"TRAYTRAYTRAYTRAYTRAYTRAYTRAYTRAYTRAYTRAYTRAY"

As the fights began inside, 『FOX ON THE RUN』 made its way out of the front door, some of the floor erupting around the entrance a few moments after the stand escaped, making it difficult for anyone to traverse. Anyone who managed to follow the speedy stand out the door would find it quickly wrapping around the corner of the museum, heading behind it. However, the stand began to panic as the earthquake hit, causing the stand to fall on its face, earning the first clear view.

The red and silver humanoid stood up again, with a mask very barely resembling a fox on its face. In place of feet, it had a wheel at the base of each leg, allowing it to roll through the crowd quickly, with claws attached to otherwise human hands… But Joey and Rodrigo would find that there was no corpse in sight. Instead, the stand immediately shot something past them, before the land rose and tore up at the entry to the alleyway, locking them in with the offending stand.

Back in the building, the crowds rushed to the only exit remaining, the one created by 『WHITE BEYOND』. As they flooded out, a museum employee pushed a dolly with a crate out, moving with the crowd and maintaining his pace. He almost made it out of the door, before the earthquake hit… causing him to lose his balance. As he fell, the crate did as well, revealing the Saint’s Corpse inside. After a quick moment of blinking, the man cursed under his breath, scooped up the corpse, and made a break out of the side exit, pushing anyone out of the way that he could.

"Took you long enough." He said bitterly as his partner in crime eventually showed up, getting『CD SPACE』out of his face for now. Honestly she was lucky, he his sights on her stand's head. The guns on the walls wavered for a bit as the ground shook,『21 GUNS』momentarily losing its balance. However, the guns managed to stay as the red beast planted its hand on the ground instead of the wall. Which just left the cocky bastard that stood next to him, asking about some game. "I don't play games, kid." He said, planting the barrel of his gun right onto the kids forehead, ready to full the trigger. However, there was something odd about his confidence, even as the cold steel rested on his head. "Guns!" He commanded.

On cue, the barrels on the wall aimed right at David rained down a flurry of gunfire. However, instead of turning into a fine mist, the bullets instead seem to almost bounce off of him, flying right back towards the wall and absolutely shattering the collection of guns that dared to hit his mark. "Cute trick." He said, removing the gun from David's forehead as guns that had been damaged faded into dust, another row of guns replaced them. "But this isn't my first rodeo, punk." He said, shoving the kid back. Or, at least, he tried, as he instead felt himself be shoved back. "...how annoying." He growled, tilting his head towards his stand. "Fire!"

On command, the red beast flexed its muscles. A row of flamethrowers appeared out of the ground in between him and the kid, stretching across the entire room. A similar group of flamethrowers sprouted in front of the doors now that he was sure the fox was, in fact, on the run. The flamethrowers shot immediately, creating a wall of fire splitting the room in half and blocking out the door. He wasn't sure how exactly this punk's stand worked; he'd keep an eye out just in case he was also fireproof. "Keep an eye on him, will ya?" He said to his stand, before turning his attention back towards the two. He couldn't just open fire with his partner in the room; not with the wall guns anyways. Instead, he used his revolver to fire two shots towards Joanna, making sure not to hit her opponent nor his stand.

joanna.png

So this was what the receiving end of a Stand's fist felt like. Joanna certainly didn't envy the loose collection of thugs she'd used hers on before, even less so now. Even with her own Stand absorbing the flurry of punches that followed instead of Joanna herself, any human opponent she'd traded blows with felt like a walk in the park after taking that sort of punishment. And to make matters worse, that crazed gunman had now erected a bunch of flamethrowers, cutting off the exits and splitting the room in two. If she'd had just about any other stand right now, Joanna would call this a critical situation.

Well, a bit less so than it already was.

Just getting back up to her feet, between the pounding she'd just taken and the heat of the nearby flamethrowers, wasn't easy. And even when she did, she didn't have much time to celebrate that small achievement, as two shots from the gunman's revolver fired off. The first one only grazed her shirt, but still stung quite a bit. The second one, however, lodged itself "cleanly" in her arm. More than the tendril man, that guy was the problem. What with all the guns. And the flamethrowers. "The flamethrowers,『CD SPACE』! ! "

ORAORAORAORAORA!” Even as her stand made its next move, Joanna could feel a powerful burning sensation on her hand. But that move would surely be worth it, as her Stand swooped by each flamethrower, swinging at the nozzle with the claws on its hands, and subsequently draining each flamethrower in the middle of the room of the napalm fueling it. Starting at the furthest one, and working its way closer to the enemy 『21 GUNS』 and its user with each gun's worth of fuel added to the DISC in its other hand, all while keeping its feet flying in the direction of『FLAGPOLE SITTA』with the claws curled up to make another pair of fists.

As for herself, Joanna - being a flesh-and-blood human - clearly stood no chance against an enemy Stand. What she could fight though, was its user, even if she only had the one good arm to do it with. She still had legs, after all, and teeth if it came down to it. And so, Joanna ran for the user of『21 GUNS』while her Stand kept his hopefully busy enough with the distance between the two rapidly closing. Failing that, it wasn't like she was alone here.

Edited by Yui

David kept quiet for a good bit of time, awaiting for gunman to make a move, before noticing that there was now a second individual...with something they called 『FLAGPOLE SITTA』...this day was just getting weirder and weirder at this point. Just how many people have these things? he thought, before finally seeing the gunman make his move.

"I don't play games, kid."

The young man only smiled. "Shame, cause you seem like the kind who gambles." he responded, seeing the gunman planting the barrel of his gun right at his forehead. David waited just to see what would happen, and after a while, it seemed that the gunman immediately figured out something else was going on, to which he commanded『21 GUNS』to concentrate fire right on him.

Not what he was expecting, but this definitely was a test of his own power to say the least. David only smiled more, seeing the flurry of gunfire aimed his direction. It was time for fun to start. Much to the gunman's surprise, David wasn't turned into a fine slice of Swiss cheese like he probably was hoping, but rather the bullets seemed to bounce off and return back to their senders, basically removing the guns on the wall in the process. "...well then, that's a bit of a surprise." he said coyly.

"Cute trick. But this isn't my first rodeo, punk."

David felt the cold steel of the gun barrel leave his forehead as the gunman attempted to shove him...or rather, shoving himself. This elicited a slight chuckle to escape the young man's mouth, which probably upset the gunman even further. Now he was somewhat of the center of his attention, or rather, his Stand's attention. That was just perfect...if he could keep the guns focused on him, then that would definitely put things in a bit more easier position. However, now there was the entirely different problem of now a wall of fire was keeping him away from the rest of the action. The gunman, his partner and the chick with『CD SPACE』was on the other side...meanwhile, he had『21 GUNS』keeping an eye on him like a hawk. His test earlier proved that more than just a punch can definitely be sent back to the sender...did that mean the same for the fire from that flamethrower? He doubted that if anything. Then how would he get over to the other side?

"The flamethrowers,『CD SPACE』! ! "
ORAORAORAORAORA!”

The young man saw the spectral figure that was『CD SPACE』make the move and within a few moments, the fire was gone, which made David smirk a bit more. "Heh, my thanks." he simply said, running his hand through his hair as he made his way towards the party. He stopped near the gunman and casually turned toward him. "Sorry to say...but I think she's got her hands full...so how bout you take me on?" he said, moving slightly as now another spectral figure appeared near David, mirroring his exact stance. "I'm sure me and『WAYWARD SON』are more than enough for you."

Joey's pursuit of the suspicious creature made him run all around the museum.  It was definitely a workout, reminding him back in the old days when people were running away from him.  Funny how things never changed.  Just as they were about to hit the front door, where that guy had touched the floor, it began to rise up and try to block his path.  Joey ran face first into one of the obstacles, landing him a bloody nose, before he pressed onward and out of the museum.  He got a glimpse of the mook rounding the building.  Joey followed, reaching for his holstered pistol.  He found himself in the alleyway, when a sudden earthquake knocked him to his feet, causing him to almost discharge his weapon.  Good thing he didn't have his finger on the trigger.  The figure in front of them also tripped, revealing itself to be quite the looker.

"Well would ya look at that, I've been chasing after some sorta freak's freak this whole time."  Joey managed to catch something whiz right past him, making the ground behind him rise just like it had done at the entrance to the museum.  Taking another good look around him, some other unfortunate soul was trapped in this alleyway with him.  Joey raised an eyebrow at him.  "You got one of these guys too?  You'd be a lot more helpful if ya did."  Joey took aim at 『FOX ON THE RUN』with his pistol, firing off two rounds at it.  

"『HYBRID THEORY』!!"  Joey shouted, before throwing two objects from his pocket into the air:  A whisk and key.  "Never leave home without 'em."  He joked, as Joey's stand appeared from above him, grabbing the two objects and pressing them between it's hands.  Out from it's palms dropped a rather generously sized glass bottle of whiskey.  He took a swig from the bottle, and offered some to Rodrigo.  "Cheers to my first whacky fight!"  

Patience

They made a beeline for the exit, right behind an employee who was pushing a cart, leaving the scene. There was a brief opening in the crowd when the floor shook. With Patricia's perfect footwork, she managed to stay balanced, even catching her mother. As they stood and turned back toward the exit, Patricia caught eye on the fumbling employee who had been trying to get away with the Saint's corpse! "Hey!" she called to the thief. But the thief of course wouldn't stop. Instead, he snatched up the corpse and began sprinting away. Patricia was still subconsciously dragging her mother with her. Once they were clear of the museum, Patricia sat her mother aside. "Stay here, mom. I'm going to see if I can catch that guy."

"Pattie, no! Don't be a hero!" Raeni pleaded with her daughter.

"If I think I'll get hurt, I'll back off and come running. I promise," Patricia said as she gave chase after the thief. "Get back here!" she screamed, despite knowing that the thief would not comply. She broke into a full sprint, her legs carrying her as fast as they possibly could.

Things were only becoming more complicated as things went on. Most of the crowd had already escaped through Alex's exit, meaning he most likely couldn't escape undetected, a new stand user literally popped up out of nowhere to help out the man pointing guns at everything, and, speaking of whom, 21 Guns had summoned flamethrowers to split the room in half which, of course, the Stand CD Space eliminated. Honestly Alex was just getting tired of keeping track of everything. Who was trying to steal the corpse, that wasn't even that shiny to begin with, who was trying to protect it and/or not get shot, and who was just as confused as Alex himself.

While Wayward Son, who was apparently bullet proof, and CD Space distracted the attackers Alex snuck around the room trying to find a way out of the bizarre situation. While the pairs faced off Alex was barely able to avoid the stray projectiles from 21 Guns while maintaining his inexplicable ability to remain unseen. Eventually he ended up pinned in a corner of the room and had no choice but to bring out his Stand in front of them to avoid being hit.

"WHITE BEYOND!" rather than hitting the individual bullets, something Alex wasn't sure his Stand could do with how close together they were, White Beyond began ferociously poking it's user in the right spots just before the bullets would have made contact, allowing them to pass through harmlessly through him while, unfortunately, most likely blowing his cover as a non-Stand-User to the group.

Rodrigo would have stopped a minute to process everything that had happened, but the adrenaline was keeping that from happening.  His feet ran without thought; his demon attacked without warning.  The predatory instinct that kept him alive in the ring was keeping him alive right now, as the flames and the gunshots and the chaos around him all faded back as his vision tunneled onto the strange monster he was chasing.  It wasn't until after he found himself blocked into an alleyway with someone else that he came to his senses.  It wasn't until then that he took his second breath.

There was the abomination before them, red and shiny and metallic - on wheels - like his own?  Some sort of future-beast come true?  And to his side, a strange, skinny man with bright white hair and a bottle of whiskey in his hands, pointed to Rodrigo.  And above them, some new demon: sleek, purple, blue, teal, red, grey.  Claws, a whipped tail, an inverted mouth!

"Cheers to my first whacky fight!"  

Rodrigo took another, deeper breath, then firmly grasped the bottle of whiskey and took a large gulp befitting a large man.  Spitting what was left in his mouth to the floor, like blood in a fight, he tossed the bottle back and dramatically raised his fists in a boxing stance.

"I punch, you shoot.  Cover me."

His 'one of these guys' apparated before them, his own fists raised and ready to fight.  Ostensibly a human without the flesh, a quick inspection by his new partner in the alley would reveal nothing but what seemed to be metal alloy covering its entire body.  The dim light in the alley covered the brilliant, fiery-orange markings along his chest and arms, but the bright white scales along his back reflected some of the ambient light and raised the light level in the entire alley.

"『THA CARTER』 !!"

Both stand and user sprinted forward, the stand significantly faster, mimicing Rodrigo's movements but on an accelerated, exaggerated scale.  While Rodrigo took a step, 『THA CARTER』 flew ten feet; while Rodrigo threw one punch, 『THA CARTER』threw five.  Needing to only take a couple of steps before his metal demon would reach the opponent that had just been shot at, he would start punching at wherever it attempted to go.

That idiot dropped the corpse in the middle of his sneaky escape. He had talked a big talk about how capable he was, he even bragged about his parents apparently being stand users as well, but here he was messing up what would have been a seamless plan. And now some girl was chasing after him.

"Useless."

The masked man looked up to Kace as the two stand users in the near vicinity decided to gang up on him once again. "Hey, keep these two busy. Fox fucked it up, I'm gonna go cover his ass." Pulling what looked like a dart gun out of a holster on his hip, he aimed it toward the exit that his partner and Pattie left through. Pulling the trigger, a dart was fired, zipping through the air silently and planting itself in the back of the neck of an unlucky bystander. Tied to the back of the dart was a white thread, hardly visible to the naked eye, trailing all the way back to the gun.

"Sorry buddy, gotta hitch a ride." Touching his finger to the thread, the man seemed to be sucked into it, reappearing on the back of his poor victim, who immediately buckled under the masked man's weight and fell to the ground. Peering down the street, he caught sight of the girl, who had almost caught up to his comrade. She didn't seem to have a stand of her own, but was definitely still causing problems. "『FLAGPOLE SITTA』" Once again, the tendrilled monster appeared beside him, immediately reaching upward toward the telephone wire with one of its own threads. Touching his stand, the masked man disappeared, first to perch above the wire for a split second, then reappearing much further along, dropping to land in front of Patricia. Though he assumed she wasn't able to see it, 『FLAGPOLE SITTA』 stood behind him ominously.