(o ×)

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Roaring Space [IC/PG-16/ACCEPTING]

As Joey took shots at 『FOX ON THE RUN』,  the stand attempted to dodge, taking one of the shots in a shoulder and stumbling a bit. Pointing back at the one with the gun, the speedy stand shot one of its claw-like nails just beneath Joey's feet and another just below itself, causing a temporary sensation of the ground shifting below him, before it suddenly shot up, hitting the gunman on the chin. At the same time, Fox took a punch from 『THA CARTER』before the chunk under it launched it into the air, digging its claws into the wall of the museum to hold itself up about 15 feet up. The stand let out a strange whirring noise as it took aim at CARTER, firing one of its nails at it, ignoring the assailant it had delivered an uppercut to. 

Meanwhile, the man with the corpse stumbled again as the shot hit Fox outside, suddenly crying out and grabbing his left shoulder in pain, nearly dropping his bounty. As he gathered himself, there was a girl yelling behind him, earning a glance back at her before cursing again and making another break for it, just in time for the masked man to arrive and protect him, nodding. "Handle that, we're almost done here." He muttered before beginning to push the corpse, wondering if he should recall Fox.

"Of course..." Kace said bitterly, rolling his eyes as he was now left alone with the two stand users, one of which was running straight at him. Cracking his knuckles, Joanna's charge would be stopped by a sudden wall of rocket launchers that emerged from the ground in front of her. "Why can't I go one mission without someone fucking something up." As he said that, blunderbuss barrels jutted out of each launcher, firing in Joanna's direction.

He glanced towards the rest of the room, assessing what he was dealing with. He was surrounded on both fronts, as he found himself walking towards the opposite corner of the room from Alex. The only thing notable he saw were the two stand users attacking him and another, who seemed to be just trying to survive the bullets. He turned towards David, giving him a menacing glare from behind his glasses. "Well, since it's just us..." A wicked grin stretched on his face, the guns on the ceiling now consisting of only futuristic heavy machine gun barrels above everyone except Kace and his stand. "LIGHT 'EM UP,『21 GUNS』!" On command, the ceiling started blasting wildly at the people in the room.

"RATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATA!"

There was still, however, the issue of David. Kace wasn't sure what capabilities『WAYWARD SON』had, only that it was some kind of protection stand. Kace snapped his fingers, prompting『21 GUNS』to slam its face into the floor, cracking it in the process. From the far end of the room, opposite of where the three stand users were, appeared a rifle from the wall. With a click that was masked by the other gunfire, the rifle fired, aiming its shot directly at David. Every Stand had a flaw, after all, and Kace was going to figure out how to break『WAYWARD SON』.

Edited by REP ?

Now from once there was two...there only stood the gunman, with now the user with『CD SPACE』and himself...David honestly was liking these odds a lot. Though the one individual was currently being assaulted by a horde of rocket launchers and blunderbusses...that was one harsh way to take care of things, but David figured she had it. But now it was just him and the gunman.

"Well, since it's just us... LIGHT 'EM UP,『21 GUNS』!"
"RATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATA!"

David looked and noticed what could only be described as a futuristic gun being above his head, and at his command...the ceiling practically started blasting wildly. He noticed it was over everyone's heads except for his...no shock. ...they'll be alright...if they have those types of abilities too. However... he paused, not moving an inch as the bullets were trained right on him.

With an exhale, David ran one hand through his hair, only giving the gunman a bit of a smirk. "Carry on...『WAYWARD SON』!!!!"

"DODODODODODODODODODODODODODODODODO!!"

The Stand began to move slightly, seemingly...punching the bullets that were over David's head and just like before, they were sent right back to their sender and shattered the gun barrel in question. "I'm afraid this is just becoming the same ol' song and dance." he said, putting a hand in his pocket. "Should really hit the road on this, ya know." He was blissfully unaware of the rifle that was poised at the far end of the room aimed right at the young man. "Knock off the Chopper Squad and you may just end up leaving this with only a few bumps and bruises, ya follow?"

That's when the rifle fired...and the bullet whizzed straight towards David...his back towards it. However...just like the last few attempts on this...it was...wait...David felt something a bit different now. He felt something warm and wet now on his shoulder. A good glance over at his left shoulder, he found that it was now bleeding and that there was a fresh bullet wound right there. That was something he wasn't expecting as he yelled a bit in pain and immediately grabbed his shoulder. "G-Gah!! ...h-heh...lucky shot..." he grumbled, though internally, he was surprised. This wasn't something he was expecting at all, but this did show him something that this little ability of his wasn't invulnerable...though he already knew if the people he was up against weren't getting hostile with him that he'd get hit...but this time...there was clear hostility with the gunman, so...how?

Edited by Chaos Sonic

Superhuman

Patricia stopped dead in her tracks when a man appeared before her. "Where the hell did you come from?" she asked rhetorically. "Just appearing out of thin air like that... you startled me." She pressed a single foot backward. This person was obviously working with the thief, who was now escaping. "I'm not going to bother asking why you're doing this. Stealing the corpse of a holy person. But you put a lot of people in danger, mister. Including my mother." She put up both her fists and guarded her face. "So come on, colonizer. Let's dance. You're not gonna get away with putting my people in danger."

That's when Patricia's hair began to stand on edge. There was another presence here. She could feel it. It was malicious. Terrifying. Menacing. She began to sweat rather suddenly, like she was being put on stage for her biggest audience yet. And still, she didn't back down. She began to bob side-to-side, trying to prepare herself for whatever was coming. Mentally, however, she wasn't going to hesitate. Her thoughts were on her mother being in harm's way, and how upset she was. This only cemented Patricia in facing whomever this was. Police could pursue the thief. She would take down this accomplice. She waited for them to make the first move.

Much to his relief Alex went undisturbed, aside from the continued stray bullets, once revealing his Stand and was able to escape through the same wall he'd originally intended just before 21 Guns filled the room with enough bullets to turn anyone into a pile of goo. He began walking off, deciding getting as far away from the museum as possible was the best course of action, when he, very predictably for the day, ran into another group of Stand Users, specifically the users of Flagpole Sitta and Fox, the former of which seemed to be harassing some girl.

"You're not gonna get away with putting my people in danger" A woman moved back and forth, ready to defend herself from the menacing masked man controlling the tendril's taking a humanoid shape.

"Oh dear!" Alex shouted as he approached, white Beyond still by his side. "I'd hate to be a bother but you seem to be a nuisance to this dame." Alex really didn't want to get involved with another Stand, and his face certainly showed it, but the universe was conspiring against him today. "If that is the case I suggest you push on before we have a problem." It was then Alex noticed the other fellow carrying a very man-shaped object further down. "I suppose you're part of the bunch responsible for the theft of the corpse? One gentleman with a penchant for taking things that may not be mine to another, poor form if I say so, the whole thing with the lights was a bit much, and you're muscle seems a bit . . . trigger happy in my opinion."

Alex wasn't quite sure what he was aiming for. False bravado? Intimidation maybe? Or maybe he just wanted to get the attention of the one with he corpse. Either way he'd already gotten himself far more involved than he'd prefer and there was certainly no going back now. He readied himself and had White Beyond take a battle stance, it's long arms hovering around Alex's body ready to attack or defend as needed.

"Now, I'm not much interested in any of that nonsense with some mummified remains, not something I'd pinch for myself, but you really oughta leave the lady alone."

Joey smiled as he saw his bullets reach their target, brushing some imaginary dust from the top of the barrel of his gun.  He still had it.  However, this didn't deter the devil much as it shot something at the ground beneath him.  Joey took a look down, before the earth itself sprang up to sock him square in the chin, knocking him a fair height off of the ground and onto his ass.  His bottle of whiskey shattered as it was flung out of his hands and onto the ground as well.  It took him a moment to recover from the recoil, but when he came to, he noticed that the Foxy perpetrator was now clinging onto the side of the building.  Joey fixed his jaw, before 『HYBRID THEORY』helped him off of the ground.  That's when he heard a whirring noise come from that thing.  It must've been revving something up again.

Taking a chance, Joey picked up a chunk of glass, before throwing it straight at Foxy's face, hoping to intercept whatever the hell was going to come from it. 

After the toss, 『HYBRID THEORY』picked up it's own shard of glass, and planting it into the wall that Foxy clung too.  In no time flat, the entire wall was turned into one giant sheet of glass, with Foxy's claws still inside.  

"I may not be as tough as they come, but even my pal here is strong enough to shatter glass!  Let's do it 『HYBRID THEORY』!"  The stand balled it's fist, before unleashing a flurry of punches at the wall.

"HACHACHACHACHACHACHACHA!"  It would take a moment, but the wall would eventually start to break and shatter.  Hopefully the whole roof didn't come down on the Museum, but that was a complete afterthought in Joey's head.  

Rodrigo saw the nail hit the ground and upper-cut his partner; he saw another flick towards his own personal demon.  Almost at the same time, he saw the wall immediately to their right turn the glass; his partner's demon must have some sort of transforming ability, he thought in an instant.  He hadn't seen the intercepting missile but relying on reflexes he quickly turned to his right and, with his stand, launched a haymaker punch at the glass wall.

Maybe he should have thought about the fact that a massive wall of glass was going to fall down on him, but it wasn't something that he really cared about.  In the space of a punch, while the wall shattered under the effect of the earthquake, Rodrigo dived forward into the space that was now occupied by shattered glass, and recalled『THA CARTER』so that it wouldn't get hurt by that nail.  He could only hope that the transformation ability his partner had would somehow keep him from being torn to shreds.

joanna.png

The masked man was gone. That much was a relief. But that just meant that the gun man was now free to go wild. Creating all manner of guns Joanna had never seen before, and spraying down a wild rain of bullets from the ceiling. Between that and the guns sticking out of... other guns? Joanna had no choice but to pull herself out of the direct confrontation. It was all she could do to turn around and sprint for the nearest object or wall to use as cover, and call 『CD SPACE』back to her side, now equipped with several DISCS filled with napalm. What to do with these?

...probably best to pocket them for now.

While she certainly had an idea on how to beat『21 GUNS』here, the problem was that involved getting to it. With all those guns, Joanna simply couldn't get close to the enemy Stand. She needed some means of closing the distance while not getting shot...

Only one other Stand on my side. This could be problematic, but I wonder...

"Oi, mirror boy!" Joanna called out, the arms of『CD SPACE』manifesting behind her. "Does that thing work on other people too?"

To its surprise, Fox on the Run found itself falling from the wall after it turned to glass and was, subsequently, shattered. The shards cut into the stand's form, earning a hissing noise from it, as it began to shoot five of its nails wildly as it fell. The stand never reached the ground as the shards hit by the nails began to ricochet all over, creating a small whirlwind of glass from the forceful bouncing.

Meanwhile, Kace would find that one of his walls suddenly turned to glass and shattered... and two more stand users were on the other side of it. He would be able to see Fox as it fell and disappeared, his employer causing yet another issue.

-----

"Dammit, now I'm out!" the man with the corpse swore as his stand returned, "I need to find a place to hide and recharge, until the nails grow back...!" the man turned into an alleyway not far from the museum, rubbing the new cuts that appeared on his arm. "This should have been easy money!"

Kace face was stone cold as he glared down David, who seemed to be shocked that he was shot. So his stand had some sort of range limit, as he guessed. He turned his attention back towards Joanna, who was cooped up under some cover as the bullets kept raining down above her. He turned his attention back towards David, a smirk on his face. "Not so cocky now kid, eh!? Like I said, this ain't my first rodeo!" He shouted in an attempt to talk over the blaring sound of machine gun fire. "I can tell this is your first. Shame, it's gonna be you're last too."

As he prepared to fire another shot from the rifle, however, he was suddenly interrupted when his wall of guns suddenly faded to dust as the wall they were mounted on shattered into shards of glass. "Not again..." He muttered, now being surrounded by who he could only assume were more stand users. Not only that, but now he had to be mindful not to shoot his partner, although in that instance he very much would have liked too. Most of the machine guns in the ceiling stopped firing as Kace made his way towards『21 GUNS』who was spawning a Tommy Gun from the ground. The only machine guns that were still firing were the ones above Joanna's cover.

Kace picked up the gun from the ground, aiming it towards the new duo that he now had to deal with while he walked away from David. Meanwhile, the rifle on the other side of the room fired once more, its sights aimed at David yet again. "And here I thought things were going to go smoothly for once." Kace fired his gun at the two boys, gritting his teeth. He was hoping things wouldn't go south this hard, but he would be lying if he said he wasn't expecting it. This wasn't the first time Fox had fucked him over like this.

Hopefully, it wouldn't be the last either.

Edited by ? REP ?

David, wasn't too thrilled about this. He held his shot shoulder, his eyes right now being completely trained on the gunman. This was something he wasn't honestly expecting to have done to him. A long range shot? And what was more...his Stand didn't even protect him from it? It baffled his mind quite a bit.

"Not so cocky now kid, eh!? Like I said, this ain't my first rodeo! I can tell this is your first. Shame, it's gonna be you're last too."

"A-A lucky shot...nothing more." David said, trying his best to keep a straight face and his wits about him. Though right now, it was getting a bit difficult. Of course, then there was the issue with the user of『CD SPACE』, who was asking if this ability of his could work on other people. Unfortunately...I don't think it does. So far it seems like it only works on me and my general area...and even then, it seems there's a distance requirement. he thought, before noticing the gun wall now shattering into glass.

"Not again..."

It seemed like the gunman and his accomplices were working against one another here, even if not on purpose. However, David watched as the gunman now focused on the two other Stand Users now before him...and out of the corner of his eye, he noticed the rifle that shot him earlier. And once again, it fired off in his direction. "...n-not this time." David muttered, immediately diving along the ground, avoiding the shot. Now the only guns left now was that rifle...and the guns over top of Joanna. Now...an idea sparked in his head.

"Doubtful...but I think I have a plan." David gave a bit of a pained smirk, still holding his shoulder. "On my mark...we swap places. I'll take care of those and you take care of that..." he motioned with his head at the rifle on the opposite side. "Something tells me you'll be able to handle that no problem." At least I hope...

After a moment or two, David exhaled. "Alright...3...2...1!!" he shouted, quickly getting up and moving to where Joanna stood. The moment he did,『WAYWARD SON』was already in the process of being activated. Once he got underneath where the guns were...they'd be sure to be shattered just like the others.

With enough punches, the wall began to shatter and collapse.  A hissing noise came from the Angel, as it fell from the wall, firing off a bunch of whatever the hell it was shooting out and causing a whirlwind of glass to blow their way.  However, his new companion seemed to dive towards him for some sort of protection, withdrawing his own Angel back to wherever these things came from.  Was the guy afraid of a couple of cuts, or was his Angel just not combat capable enough to deflect the glass?  

"You gotta be kiddin' me, right pal?  It's just some glass.  What's got you so spooked?"  Looking at the sharp rain of glass above, Joey pointed to the glimmering shower.  "Do your thing, 『HYBRID THEORY』, and do it good-like, capiche?!"  With a couple of precisely placed Hachacha's, the glass fell in a cloud of dust in a clean dome around the two.  Joey looked to his knuckles, which seemed rather cut up from the whole ordeal, but it was better than getting sliced up every which way, that's for sure.  With that foxy bastard nowhere in sight, Joey sighed.  "Looks like he fled the coop.  I got no idea where the schmuck was headed, do you?"  The answer would have to wait, as he turned to look into the empty museum.  That guy from before was still holding up the place, although it seemed a lot more vacant than before.  

"And here I thought things were going to go smoothly for once."

Joey cupped his ear, leaning in towards the man.

"Huh?  Come again?"  Like he could hear the mook from across the way.  What he could hear instead was a gunshot that made him immediately hit the dirt of the alleyway, covering his head.  A Hacha was more than enough from 『HYBRID THEORY』to knock the bullet away.  Joey, from his prone position, opted to take out his own gun and fire at the guy, shooting off another two rounds.  

"So come on, colonizer. Let's dance. You're not gonna get away with putting my people in danger."

The girl was brave, he'd give her that much credit. As his 『FLAGPOLE SITTA』 loomed beside him, he could see a visceral reaction from her, though she didn't quite look it's way. "Oh? Do we have a special talent we are trying to keep hidden? Or maybe you haven't even met your stand yourself. Either way, it isn't anything my 『FLAGPOLE SITTA』 and I have to worry about." Pulling from his pocket a black thread, about 10 feet long, with two weighted ends, he casually tossed it to the ground, so that it extended a few feet behind the girl, and a few feet behind himself. "You see, with a stand like mine, it's impossible for me to lose in close combat. You'd be better off turning around and going home, child." He couldn't admit that he was stalling. Truth be told, he had no idea of the girl's stand's capabilities, and his own had some very specific weaknesses he didn't want to see exploited.

"Now, I'm not much interested in any of that nonsense with some mummified remains, not something I'd pinch for myself, but you really oughta leave the lady alone."

Oh. A 2v1. This was much more interesting. A cruel smile showed its face behind the man's mask, as he slowly looked over his shoulder to the newcomer. This one had a stand as well, a tall, white, artificial humanoid-type customer. Its thin build suggested speed, but he knew for a fact that the speed couldn't compare to his 『FLAGPOLE SITTA』. After all, once the correct conditions were met, his stand was as fast as one could possibly be. It's hard to compete with infinite speed. And, luckily for the masked man, those conditions were so met as the newcomer stepped up to him, passing the end of the thread he had tossed down a moment earlier.

It only took an instant. 『FLAGPOLE SITTA,』 as well as the man controlling it, both disappeared from view, seemingly being sucked into the thread on the ground like dust into a vacuum. The man reappeared behind Patti, holding a knife at the base of the back of her neck, as a pair of arms emerged from the other end of the thread, grabbing hold of the ankles of 『WHITE BEYOND,』 dragging it down and seemingly pulling it into the thread with it, forcing its user down along with it.

"Die." With only a single word, the assassin thrust his knife forward.

Nearly a mile away, a man of seemingly quite advanced age looked on upon the quickly-unfolding stand battle with what appeared to be a pair of children's toy binoculars, though they somehow functioned well enough for him to have a clear view of all that transpired. He stroked his beard, contemplating for a moment before deciding that those two did not need his help. Or rather, his talents were needed elsewhere. Turning his view to the man running away with the corpse, he smiled lightly. "Really thought you could get away? You've done a great job messing this up, but I'm going to have to take that back from you." With a light chuckle, he tossed aside the toy and jumped forward off the top of the apartment building where he stood.

Improvise

"Oh? Do we have a special talent we are trying to keep hidden? Or maybe you haven't even met your stand yourself. Either way, it isn't anything my 『FLAGPOLE SITTA』 and I have to worry about."

Stand? What the hell was this guy talking about?

"You see, with a stand like mine, it's impossible for me to lose in close combat. You'd be better off turning around and going home, child."

Then, Pattie was suddenly not alone, as a third party joined the fray.

"Now, I'm not much interested in any of that nonsense with some mummified remains, not something I'd pinch for myself, but you really oughta leave the lady alone."

Oh, great. Another white savior. She silently rolled her eyes, but she wasn't going to turn down his help. Considering this masked coward was going on about standing and flagpoles and close combat, she wasn't really sure what to expect. And then, things got even more strange. The masked man drew a piece of thread that was dark and weighted on either end. Then, he and the third party both vanished. Pattie's eyes went wide, prompting her to crouch down and pick up the string. It just so happened that as she did so, the masked man re-emerged behind her with a knife in his hand, swinging it at the back of her neck!

Had she not stooped to examine the string, it would've punctured the back of her neck and killed her! She instinctively dropped the string and doubled forward, causing her left leg to spring up behind her. When she did, she felt another new presence, but it was directly atop her. A single leg, wearing dancing shoes and wrapped in tights, emerged from behind her and kicked her assailant in the wrist. And she could feel the kick landing, despite her own legs not being directly responsible for the attack. As Pattie landed on her feet, she stretched out her legs and pointed her toes downward at a sharp angle.

A phantom limb mimicked her movement beside her, and Pattie began to understand. "This is the strangest day I've had all week. I suppose I'll make the most of it." She placed her foot down and stretched her arms wide. Two more phantom limbs appeared around her, and Pattie got excited. "This must be the stand thing you mentioned. I'm a pretty quick learner, I guess."

She casually threw two punches forward, testing this "stand" power. This time, the phantom limbs did not emerge from beside her, but instead appeared right in front of her assailant, barreling down on his masked face.

Before Alex had time to figure out why the masked man had disappeared he felt something grab his Stand by the ankles and pull both it and him down. White Beyond began swiping at whatever pulled it down, Alex's first instinct not being to fight back but to escape it's grasp. Though he couldn't really register what was going on Alex was sure this was the work of that guys Stand and, as White Beyond literally slipped through his enemies fingers, he knew there was no way he could handle this without some sort of backup.

Suddenly Alex was back on that street and witnessing something equally confusing. Apparently the dame wasn't as helpless as she seemed, having summoned her own Stand, or at least, part of it? And by what she said this was all new to her. Not quite what he'd hoped for in terms of backup but it was better than nothing.

Alex dusted himself off and approached her, still not noticing the black thread he stood right over, White Beyond still in tow. "Interesting 'friend' you got there miss. Names Alex." Determined to not be caught off guard this time Alex faced away from White Beyond waiting for the enemy Stand to reemerge. "I highly suggest we get away from him as soon as possible. From the looks of things we're outclasses in overall experience, that'd be you, and combat skill, unfortunately that'd be me. I'm not about to leave a girl like yourself to this sort but getting out of here would be the best course of action in my opinion."

joanna.png

"Doubtful...but I think I have a plan."

EXACTLY what I like to hear! If one asked Joanna for sarcastic answers on things she liked to hear, also rather high up there would be "the sound of a wall somehow turning into glass then shattering." Which was exactly what also happened. At least that got rid of some of the guns, and it looked like not everyone on the other side was an enemy. She hoped. That just left the ceiling guns and their source. While the guns on the ceiling continued their barrage, their owner seemed to have turned his attention toward the others. This was her chance!

"Alright...3...2...1!!"

"Go!『CD SPACE!』" On his signal, Joanna jumped out from her cover, making a mad dash for the gunman. This was the chance she needed to finally close the distance between herself and him. As soon as the stand was in punching rangee, the rest of 『CD SPACE』manifested... and rather than swinging its fists at the stand, it swung the entirety of its four limbs, in an attempt to grapple the stand and lift it off the ground.

If it isn't touching anything, it can't make more guns after all, right?

"God damn it, will you fucking yanks stop chasing me?" The man held the corpse closer, 『FOX ON THE RUN』appearing behind him once more. A pane of glass appeared in front of the thief, earning a laugh. "You think Fox can't break through that? Watch this!" The stand shot forward, only to slam into the glass head-on, earning a cry of pain from its user. "Fuck, what kinda glass is that!? I gotta get out of here...!"

As he gripped at the corpse and tried to stand, something began to change. His stand took on a new form, the silver on it turning black as night, the mask reshaping into something similar to wings, and the arms turning into large, metallic wings with flames emblazoned on them. The stand grabbed its user and began to carry him into the sky, all while the thief flipped his new assailant off.

"I don't know what happened, but I guess I'm gonna call this guy 『BAT OUTTA HELL』now, so I'll be gone til morning comes!"

But something was wrong. Something didn't feel right. And it soon became evident. The man's skin began to peel away, increasing in speed, all while an intense feeling of burning went over his skin. A scream escaped him as his stand began to lose shape and form, eventually dropping his body to the ground with a sickening crunch, the sacred corpse landing on top of this new corpse.

Things were going south faster and faster, becoming increasingly harder to deal with everyone around him. The guns above Joanna fired, however, instead of hitting the girl they hit the boy's stand. Which, of course, caused the bullets to shoot back up and destroy the guns on the ceiling. This wouldn't be a problem, if Kace and『21 GUNS』weren't preoccupied with the hail of gunfire aimed towards him. A wall of guns appeared in front of Kace and his stand, blocking the gunfire aimed towards him, as Kace stopped firing. He turned to deal with the other two, but it was too late.

Joanna was now in his face,『CD SPACE』grappling『21 GUNS』off of the ground. As it did, all of the guns he had manifested disappeared into dust. Instinctively, Kace stepped back, making his way towards his stand and ripping the gun from its face, seemingly destroying the stand as he held the pistol in his hand. He placed the gun on his temple, as Kace grit his teeth. An array of machine guns appeared from his chest, the guns revving up. The objective was no longer to cause a diversion - he had done that plenty enough. Now, his objective was to survive.

However, before the guns fired, he let out a sigh, lowering the gun from his temple. He knew when he was beat - Joanna was far too close for him to pull anything,『CD SPACE』would be able to shut him down from this distance, and this wasn't even including the other users. He was outgunned and outnumbered. "Not bad, for a bunch of brats." He said begrudgingly, his stand dissipating. He had done his share of the plan, despite his teammate's incompetence. He could only hope that they held up their part of the mission. "Even with the amount of times I've been fucked over by these idiots, I don't think I've had my back against the wall like this in a long time." He said, chuckling softly, as he turned towards the ceiling.

"If I somehow get out of this alive, I'm done with these clowns."

joanna.png

"Not bad, for a bunch of brats."

That was the crazed gunman dealt with, apparently. Seemed he'd given up. Phew. Even up close like this, I don't think I'd be able to handle some other trick up his sleeve if he had more for me. Letting out a long exhale of relief, Joanna responded "Good to hear." That was the part she cared about taken care of. With the guns handled and thus everyone in the museum not being in life-threatening danger anymore, Joanna could finally calm back down.

"Even with the amount of times I've been fucked over by these idiots, I don't think I've had my back against the wall like this in a long time. If I somehow get out of this alive, I'm done with these clowns."

"How's getting back at them instead sound?" Joanna asked, taking a seat on a ruined bench. "You'd know more about the guys behind this than I would. And it's at least something to make up for..." Gesturing broadly to the carnage and death caused by the robbery, Joanna simply said "That."

"Hmm..." Kace placed his hand on his chin. This wasn't exactly how he expected things to go. Part of him knew that he didn't really have a choice in the matter - if he rejected her offer, he was probably dead on the spot. If not by Joanna, by one of the others.

Another part of him had always wanted to get back at those bastards for fucking him over so many times. The amount of shit he had to put up for all this time, honestly, ridiculous, and definitely not worth the pay he was getting for it. Kace's face turned into a grin. "You're an odd one, Joanna. I like it." He extended an arm out towards her. "Let's give them hell."

"Let's." Taking the hand and shaking it, Joanna said "Sounds like you already know who I am, so I guess introducing myself isn't a concern. So, you are?" Suddenly, a thought occurred. This museum had been robbed and pretty busted up. "Actually, this might not be the best place to talk. Cops'll be here soon, I figure."

A lot had happened, but to David, the worst part of everything was already behind him. He moved a bit, now seeing that the gunman seemed to be surrendering to the owner of 『CD SPACE』, which was definitely good. He made his way over towards the two, just in time to catch the end of the conversations.

"You're an odd one, Joanna. I like it. Let's give them hell."
"Let's. Sounds like you already know who I am, so I guess introducing myself isn't a concern. So, you are? Actually, this might not be the best place to talk. Cops'll be here soon, I figure."

"Heh, yeah...I doubt any of us want to be copped at this moment." David voiced his concerns, still holding his shoulder as he glanced over from Joanna to the gunman. "I do plan to kick your ass later...what with you having your pal there throw lead like that...and I have to pay you back for the shoulder injury." he simply said, smirking directly at the gunman. "Regardless, we better fade out of this place before plenty of coppers get over here and try and get us to sing, ya follow?"

What was it he found himself in with this crowd? Honestly, David had zero idea. But if these individuals with these powers...these Stands...were on the same side as he was (aside from the fact that the gunman and his『21 GUNS』was now on this side), then perhaps it wouldn't be all too bad to stick around with them. After all, David was in the market for some new friends...perhaps this was just the bunch to attach himself to and hang with.

Looking past his gun, Joey looked to the side to notice that neither of his rounds had hit, but rather served as quite the little distraction for Joanna to get into his space and give the robber's stand one hell of a tight grappling, raising it into the air.  All the guns that had appeared around them had turned to dust, but not before the stand user destroyed his own stand to point a gun to his head.  Joey, still laying prone on the floor, held his breath for a moment.  Was this guy really so honorable as to make sure none of his friends were found out.  After a brief hesitation, the answer was a straight up nope!  The gunman placed the gun to his side.   

"Not bad, for a bunch of brats.  Even with the amount of times I've been fucked over by these idiots, I don't think I've had my back against the wall like this in a long time.  If I somehow get out of this alive, I'm done with these clowns."

Joey cupped his ears, trying to hear the man from across the room once more.

"Speak up would ya!?"  However, it seemed the man was no longer a threat, so Joey got up from his stomach to his feet.  He walked over to all the others that now began to circle around.  

"How's getting back at them instead sound?  You'd know more about the guys behind this than I would. And it's at least something to make up for...That."

"Hmm...You're an odd one, Joanna. I like it.  Let's give them hell."

"Let's.  Sounds like you already know who I am, so I guess introducing myself isn't a concern. So, you are?  Actually, this might not be the best place to talk. Cops'll be here soon, I figure."

"Heh, yeah...I doubt any of us want to be copped at this moment.  I do plan to kick your ass later...what with you having your pal there throw lead like that...and I have to pay you back for the shoulder injury.  Regardless, we better fade out of this place before plenty of coppers get over here and try and get us to sing, ya follow?"

"Mind if I scram with all you's while the scrammin's scrammable?"  Joey butted in, waving to all of the stand users.  "The name's Joey, a pleasure for yous guys I'm sure."  

joanna.png

"Regardless, we better fade out of this place before plenty of coppers get over here and try and get us to sing, ya follow?"

"Mind if I scram with all you's while the scrammin's scrammable? The name's Joey, a pleasure for yous guys I'm sure."

"Uh... sure. I know a good spot. Name's Joanna. This way." It was time to hightail it out of here. The cleanup and investigation - not that she expected anything conclusive when Stands were involved - could be left to the guys who got paid to do that. What's the deal with these other two anyway? Just picked the wrong time to see a new museum exhibit? She could worry about that later. More important was Kace's reason for being here, and the guys who put him up to this. Stepping out of and away from the museum, Joanna led the way down the street. There was a specific place she had in mind right now, but it was a good walk from here.

"So, what's your deals anyway?" Joanna asked, turning her head to address Joey and... the other one. "Just picked a bad day to check out a dead body or something?"

"Mind if I scram with all you's while the scrammin's scrammable? The name's Joey, a pleasure for yous guys I'm sure."
"Uh... sure. I know a good spot. Name's Joanna. This way."

Joey and Joanna...and the gunman. David couldn't help but smirk at this attempt of a ragtag group of individuals that were now leaving the scene of the museum, but honestly, again...he was in the market for some new friends. If these were what he could find, that's all that could get. H-Heh...and they all also have those 'powers', which is also helpful... he thought, still holding his injured shoulder, just following Joanna as she led the way.

"So, what's your deals anyway? Just picked a bad day to check out a dead body or something?"

"Right, didn't introduce myself yet..." David shook his head, smirking slightly. "David Greer, a pleasure to make your acquaintance. As for the deal, well...I was just drawn to New York if I'm honest. No idea why, no rhyme or reason, but I was just drawn and compelled to come here. Same for the museum..." He gave a slight chuckle. "Who would've guessed that I would've been introduced to some other folks with a set of powers as I do...and truth be told, I just got mine not too long ago...surprising that I even survived with...nothing more than that lucky shot..."

He glanced over at the gunman, shaking his head slightly. "Like I said...nothin' more than a lucky shot."