(o ×)

My Hero Academia: Far Beyond Max Omega [OOC/CLOSED/PG-16]

[What comes after the End?]
edgy_boi.png
"Could everyone please quiet down and step out of the way so I can do this right?"
Name: Sogi Hakaro (葬儀 墓郎)
Birthday: July 15
[Appearance]

Czo7TvDUkAAa8hX.jpeg
Height: 175 cm
Weight: 59 kg

[Personality]

Hakaro has grown tired of hearing people talk. He knows that makes him sound like a villain, but that's not really all there is to it. He doesn't want chaos, either. He just wants peace. He is tired of hearing screams of people in the streets as some monstrous mutant-type rampages. While he could just stay shut-in for the rest of his life, ignoring what goes on, he feels that would all simply be too inconvenient. Instead, he figures the most simple solution would be to take out the villains. If an average person was something that annoys him, then a villain rampaging for whatever inane reason was one hundred times worse. If he could shut them all up, he figured it would be a good enough line of work.

Hakaro is blunt to a fault, or at least that's what others would say. He doesn't see much issue with it, if it discourages people from talking to him, it's all upside. He has a sharp tongue that he uses suitably for stabbing at those he meets to achieve the solitude he so desires. He has never made much of an attempt at making friends, simply because he didn't see the point. Up to this point in his life, he has never really needed help from anyone else, so why start now?

[Biography]

The Sogi family was a fairly average one. His father a saleryman at a hero agency (plenty of insurance claims to handle) and his mother staying at home to raise him. He grew up seeing pro heroes on TV, showing off and even advertising for soft drinks, and he grew disdainful toward it as a whole. He didn't understand how they could stand all the questions, all the public eye, all the flashing lights. And yet,he found the villains even worse. Causing mayhem and general annoyance for no real reason. He didn't see anything he could consider a role model, until he saw him.

Hakaro was on a walk, wearing noise cancelling headphones to tune out the masses. Unfortunately, they were a little too good, and he wasn't aware of the rampaging villain behind him until he felt the ground beneath him shake. Tripping as he turned around, he saw a huge villain, at least ten meters tall, seemingly made of steel and outfitted with various weapons. But, before he could use his quirk to defend himself, a nearly blinding beam of indigo light streaked above him, hitting the rampaging villain square in the chest and knocking him to the ground, just like that. It was only a few seconds before police caught up, and managed to apprehend the heavily disabled colossus. It seems that they had been pursuing, but afraid to make the first move. Pushing himself up to his feet, he turned to see the #1 hero already walking away, not having said a single word.

That was the hero Sogi could get behind. Someone who would get the job done without saying a single word, not caring about public image whatsoever.

[Quirk]

Spirit Animal!! The user can create ghostly creatures out of their raw emotional energy! The larger the animal, the more difficult it is for the user to control and maintain!

6 hours ago, (JoJo) said:

LMAO okay. What's your discord, I can drop you an invite

DMing you now~

Smoke'd

Spoiler

AAAA

k3j8ctT.png?1
"I've got to make things right!"

Name: Natalia Kemuri
Birthday: February 14th

Appearance

Personality

Spoiler

While she can get rather passionate about her ideals, Natalia is overall a calm and collected person. She is also not afraid to tell people what's on her mind, which can come as a shock sometimes due to her relatively soft voice. While she's not confrontational, she is not afraid to get into spats with people, especially with those who are "wrong". She wants the world to be a better place, and she puts all of that responsibility on her own shoulders. Her conviction and resolve to this ideal - and, in general, any opinion she has - is strong; borderline reckless.

She has a disdain for authority - either they're corrupt, too naive to realize the web they sit on, or are too weak to do anything about it. In general she doesn't trust people, especially those she thinks are weak or plotting something sinister. Alongside her disdain for authority, she hates villains even more; especially those that kill innocent people. She has a strong sense of duty to protect others, especially those who can't defend themselves.

Biography

Spoiler

Natalia was born an only child in Japan, her mother being American and her father being Japanese. One of her parents, her father, was a pro hero who went by the name Poseidon. She used to admire him, watching him on the news as she hung around home with her mother, who worked at a local circus. She always wanted to be a hero just like him, although life seemed to have other plans. Despite both of her parents having quirks, she seemingly didn't have one. She'd always hear her parents say maybe she was a late bloomer, but she had her doubts.

As Natalia grew older and older, she started noticing that there were some reoccurring villains. This confused her, as she was sure her father had dealt with them in the past. In fact, some of the other villains the other heroes seemed to be reoccurring or, at the very least, working for a boss. Curious, she did some research on the internet, and learned that many villains broke out of jail; some even did it regularly. When she confronted her father about this, he told her that it wasn't a big issue and that, if they broke out, he'd be there to lock them back up. This answer satisfied the young 9 year old, however, the older she got the less satisfying it was.

She thought about the issue her dad was having with the reoccurring villains, and then it hit her. Excited to have come up with the solution, she gleefully ran up to her father one day and told him her plan. She said that, if they removed the villains permanently, they would not be able to come back to hurt anyone else ever again. This, of course, appalled Poseidon. He explained to Natalia that killing wasn't the option, and would make her just as bad as they were. It made some sense, killing was wrong, after all. But the way things were being handled now... there was no way this was the best way to go about it, right?

One tragic evening, while Natalia was 12, her mother was killed during a robbery. Natalia was there to see it all, paralyzed in fear at first. However, when she saw her mother's limp body something clicked. With sudden, smokey movements she managed to get the robber to drop his gun. Picking it up, she aimed it at the robber's head ready to pull the trigger on the bastard. However, when she saw the look of fear in his eyes, she froze. Her hesitation was enough time for another one of the robbers to strike her in the back of the head, making her drop the gun. She had just discovered he quirk and yet, she was about to die here. Her ears were ringing and her vision was blurry, but she could see one of the men put the gun on her head.

Her recollection of what happened after was foggy; all she knew is that a miracle happened. Someone had came to her rescue - not a hero, at least not one she recognized, but someone else. The only thing she remembered was that he seemed young and his skin seemed to be made of some kind of rubber. She didn't see what happened afterward, fainting shortly after from the shock of it all. She simply remembers waking up to some officers, next to the limp body of her mother.

There were no heroes around - the robbery was part of a larger scheme, as many other places were robbed at the same time. At the same time, one of the goons with a stronger quirk was causing what could only be described as a distraction, damaging many buildings and roads. Her father was dealing with this stronger individual. Even so, she was shocked that no hero had come to her aid. Wasn't this their job? Instead, something else came to her aid.

A vigilante.

She was never the same since that day. She still had aspirations to save people and, while she resented him, she still had respect for her father. She practiced using her quirk, training to save people's lives. However, she still had doubts about this whole hero business - she didn't want to let someone down like the heroes had let her mother down. Still, she enrolled to U.A. to further her dream of protecting people.

Quirk: Smoke

Spoiler

Natalia's quirk is lets her emit a purple smoke from any part of her body. Natalia can see perfectly fine through her own smokescreen, and can manipulate it while it's in the air. This lets her do various things, such as send out a heavy stream of smoke or cloak specific places in smoke. Shaping and controlling the smoke requires conscious effort, while simply emitting it can be done without concentration.

She can also transform herself into the same smoke, whether it be partially or completely.

As an additional quirk to her quirk, she doesn't need to breath, letting her stay in her own smokescreen without any complications.

Misc
Theme

Edited by ? REP ?

Ben O'Hara

Wait, is he Latino? This only just occurred to me, considering he has Miguel's surname, and he is latino as hell. I don't mind either way, it doesn't particularly matter. Anyway, I like Ben a lot. Is that just because he connects to the original storyline through a spider thread? I'd be lying if I said that wasn't a big part of it. Sayaka was probably my favorite NPC in the original, so it's really sick to see her legacy continued. As for Ben himself, be is relatively straightforward, a brave souls plagued by insecurity. His quirk is crazy high in utility, I'm really excited to see all the uses you come up with for it. What he lacks in raw power he more than makes up for in flexibility. Like any Sonic character that isn't Austin Fucking Rankin, I'm sure he will get along great with the rest.

Diana Seigi

Oh, Diana, I've missed you. Out of everyone here, she probably has the most tightly-held ideals, and her ideals are absolutely who she is. I'm not going to go into too much, since she is really reliant on some stuff that will be kept secret for now, but you know how fond I am of her quirk. Her personality and conviction is that which will play very well into the themes and ideas I want this RP to explore, so I am very excited to have her.

Ukemei Ayane

Hell yeah, Ayane. Honestly I'm gonna hold off on this one, because we haven't figured out exactly what would be in the biography portion of her app yet,and what we'd play out in flashbacks. I'll add something here for her later, though.

Omuro Yumi

The normal girl. She's honestly a bit boring, but that's by intent. Her history and motivations line up well and make sense, and I think she will do a great job acting as the "straight man" to some of the more wacky characters. And honestly, Ayane is such a firecracker that something low-key like Yumi is exactly what you need to balance the scales.

Kanda Takehiko

Takehiko was one of the earliest signs that the cast of this RP would each be bringing in their own views of what a hero society is like. He has clear goals and a striking personality, with a quirk strong and notable enough to back them up. He's a gigantic nerd, but in the way that can really get someone somewhere in life. Good stuff overall.

Akagi Kio

I ended up liking this character more than I thought I would. In all honesty, this quirk was a pain in the ass to get functional, but I'm pretty happy with the result. He strives for the very top, kinda like Bakugou in the manga, but doesn't seem to have any of the associated hostility, something I had been concerned about. In the small amount of dialogue I have seen from him, he's shown to be friendly, and witty. I'm going to enjoy having him as a part of this.

Konpaku Rei

She's a bitch. Like, holy shit, what a bitch. She is super abrasive, aggressive, all sorts of A words. It has me a bit worried that she will just be difficult to interact with, but I think it will work to generate tension overall. The idol thing is a fun contradiction, and it seems you're going all-in on it.

Sanada Ren

I'm very fond of the idea of a person whose family would push him away from being a hero, because they instead want him as an heir. It's basically Weiss Schnee, complete with an older sibling that inspired them to break free as such. Quirk is quite strong for such a low-scale augmentation, but I think it will be really fun in implementation.

Kagarashi Hideyo

Well this guy sure is positive. After your previous character idea had me unsure because of how depressing it was, you definitely scored a hit on the opposite. I think Hideyo is going to work really well to support some of the more pain-driven members of the cast, because he's such a cool, nice dude. Not to mention he actually has a ranged quirk, which the group is sorely lacking in.

Kikuchi Emi

Emi is relatively simple, but there is nothing wrong with that. Honestly, I get some pretty hardcore uraraka vibes from her. With such a ragtag group, social glue like Emi and the previous Hideyo is absolutely needed. The idea that she is living out her father's aspirations rather than her own is particularly interesting to me, and plays a nice contrast to Ren.

Sasaki Inu

Last time, Inu was the straight man to actual crazy people. This time… I don't think it will work out that way. My limited exposure to him already showed his temper, and it's fun as hell. The connection to both Sayuri and the storyline of RAMO tickles me for sure. I suggested bringing Inu back for this, but I wasn't prepared for him to fit as perfectly as he does.

Sun

Holy shit it's Tarzan. A lot of people have compared this guy to Terro, but… I don't see it. I mean, he doesn't know how to human, but that's the only thing in my opinion. In any case, I fucking love him. The idea that he feels a need to protect others, even when they are stronger than him, is some big dick energy for sure.

Yokuna Tasha

God I love this guy. He's so simple and so funny and just so enthusiastic. Doing the intro dialogue with him was a treat. Also his quirk is really sick.

Kaenbyou Tsubasa

The motivation of thrill-seeking is a tried and true, and fits well to parkour cat. She is one of 3 mutant-type quirks in the class, which would normally feel like a lot, but I think all three really come into their own here. A good amount of thought has been put into the implications of such a quirk, making her more than capable. I am very excited to see how she develops.

Kemuri Natalia

What's this??? A vigilante made of rubber? How mysterious! Anyway, her backstory with The Bouncer isn't the only reason I like Nat. She is honestly the other side of the coin Rei lives on. She has a pro hero parent, and grew disillusioned, but instead of resenting heroes, she wants to fix the system, to follow the better example she saw. She wants to END ALL CRIME, whatever that may entail. A bad bitch, for sure.

Fantastique!

Spoiler

Personal Information

Spoiler

Name: Aimee (e-me) Beausoleil
Birthday: March 18th

Appearance
5'7"

Personality

Spoiler

Everything in the world is so lovely! Aimee believes that life is on the whole good. She is a bundle of positivity and seems almost impossible to bring down. Every experience, every conversation, even unpleasant ones, have their own sort of beauty to them. And Aimee wants to see all of it. She wants to experience all the beautiful things in the world. Talk to every person. And most importantly paint it all!

Art is her passion just as much as helping people and she hopes that becoming a hero will not only let her help others but also spread joy and her love of art to the world.

This isn't to say she doesn't experience sadness. She just is highly resilient to negativity and always looks towards the bright side of life.

An incredibly loving girl she wants everyone else to be happy as well. This leads her to trying to talk to those that seem down and do what she can to help them out. It also means that she'll offer hugs at any point in time even to people who were just shouting at her.

Though she is empathetic and too much outward negative emotions can eventually wear her down. So when she starts to feel that life is getting a bit too much she tends to explore and try and find some new and interesting place to paint or sketch. Granted her idea of "interesting" can be somewhat unusual and it is possible to find her sitting in some alleyway and drawing a trash can.

Biography

Spoiler

Aimee was adopted at a young age by a French father and Japanese mother. Thus she learned to speak both languages quite well and will often mix the two. She spent much of her life being obsessed with art and travel. Sadly her parents were very much in love with France and they didn't often travel to other places. But she learned all she could about various countries.

She became intensely curious about Heroes and one of them caught her attention at a very young age. The rising star and top hero of Japan, Heatwave. She admired the girl's positive attitude and started to realize that Heroes were people who made others feel safe and happy. She was devastated when news of her death came, when Aimee was only 9 years old, but she had by then decided that she would follow in her footsteps as best as she could.

A few years later her adopted mother's father passed away and, while Aimee's grandmother insisted she was fine, Aimee could tell that her mother was worried. She could hear her parents talk about thinking about moving to Japan to keep her company and make sure she was fine but it was clear they didn't want to leave.

Which was when Aimee made a rather unusual suggestion. She could go there to live with her grandmother instead. With the added bonus of being able to attend the same school as Heatwave. Her parents were reluctant but they saw the fire lit inside the young girl's heart and eventually allowed it.

Quirk

Spoiler

Paint: Aimee can enter any painted surface and move around in it. Less fresh paint she moves more sluggishly but if the paint is newly fresh she can move fast enough to "dive" in and out of it.

Other

Spoiler

-Can't understand English.
-Finds angry and/or loud people "charming and full of life".
Theme

Class 1B - The Hero

"Why, I am destined to be the Symbol of Hope."

Name
Shannon Almaz

Birthday
December 24

Appearance
3MeEUz8.png?1

Standing at around 5'2", and sharply dressed whenever possible, Shannon is the spitting image of nobility. With hair that flows to the middle of her back, with an oddly multi-colored, translucent, and crystalline appearance, though it's soft to the touch. She always has her bangs grown out and down, unless she's wearing a mask. Her skin border on porcelain, though it doesn't seem to burn.

Personality
Shannon is the hero. Of her story. Of your story. Of life's story. She believes she is the one who will right all the wrongs in the world, becoming the top hero that no one can reach. The symbol that will end crime forever. It's not that she's better than those beneath her, it's that she's the one chosen to be the hero. After all, it only makes sense for someone with her beauty and ability to stand at the top, non?

She is vain about her appearance, preening herself constantly. And moisturizing regularly.

She has quite a bit of showman in her, as to draw the attention of those that will recognize her talents. This leads to her vying for a leadership role in 1B, so she can take charge and care of those in her class.

Biography
Shannon was picked up by the Hero Public Safety Committee after being taken into custody when she was estimated to be around 10. She had been living at an orphanage before then, but had faced relentless bullying for her appearance and her "teacher's pet" personality, leading to her fleeing it and living on her own. She had very little formal education up to that point, and she didn't even know her own full name. The HPSC gave her a new identity, with December 24th as her listed birthday from the orphanage. As the group gave her an education, a place to stay, and more, she received praise for how quickly she picked up info, and how much she had developed her quirk after running away. The praise caused a somewhat reserved Shannon to open up rather quickly, basking in it and learning to take better personal care of herself.

As she got older, with the HPSC assisting in her catching up, she got to meet lots of heroes. Even one who had a quirk similar to hers! And she grew to love them. People who wanted to take care of others. Make the world a better place. Stand tall and proud of what they had and how they used it. She knew that she wanted to be a hero, so she begged the HPSC to let her become one. It wasn't immediate, but they began to give her time to master her quirk more in preparation... And her newfound determination led to her studying even harder than before, managing to get ahead of the curve on the material. With her "14th birthday" having passed, she was able to apply to U.A. on recommendation from the HPSC, coming in second place in the Obstacle Course, which caught her off guard... But having someone to overcome was exciting!

While her lineage is not known, it seems one of her parents had a mutant quirk related to gemstones, while the other had a mutant quirk related to draconic features.

Quirk - Draconian

The user of this Mutant Type quirk has features like a dragon, including a solid amount strength buff, though not as much as an actual augmentation quirk. Leathery wings, a long tail, small horns growing from their temples, and skin that is highly durable and impact resistant. This cannot be turned off, as it is just a part of her form.

Leaving on a Jet Plane

Spoiler

"Alright, ladies and gentlemen! Time for 1-B to shine!"

Personal Information
Name: Miku Ashida (Lit. Ashida Miku)
Birthday:
Appearance:

Spoiler

bf85daf12641323bc231a526c71c7a57.png

Personality:

Spoiler

Ever the social butterfly, Miku is always talking, knowing that knowledge and information happens to be the greatest "Quirk" there is...well at least in terms of being a hero. Though she does know when to stop, especially in a moment that calls for a more serious approach. Nevertheless, Miku is one that happens to be quite the friendly face to anyone she comes in contact with.

She is always the type that is willing to take risks, though a good portion of the time, this ends up blowing up in her face. But the fact that she's a risk taker is one that can be admirable to some, foolish to others...but to Miku, she just sees this as a chance to try something different than what she does on a normal basis. She believes change and variety is the spice of life (among other things) and she's always up to trying anything new.

When using her Quirk, she tends to almost always puts her hair up into either a pony-tail or in a bun, just to make sure it doesn't get used against her.

Biography:

Spoiler

Miku was raised up by her aunt, after her parents were caught in a power struggle with a hero and villain, such was the lives of an ace reporter and the best damn cameraman. However, it was one story that they couldn't make it back from, which truly crushed Miku. Truthfully, at first, she began to despise the hero and villain scene, even Quirks. But it didn't last long, she didn't have the personality to really hate anything really. Instead, she put her emotions to a much better goal: becoming a hero...who that would be able to make sure no one like her parents ever got hurt again.

Thankfully, she was a smart cookie who aced her testings to get into U.A., so she was a step closer to her goal. All that there was left to do now, was graduate and become the best and fastest hero she could become!

Hero Information
Hero Name:
Flow Hero - AeroDynamo
Quirk Name: Slipstream
Quirk Type: Emitter
User creates a short range, shield made of a hardening mucus membrane in the shape of their body. This shield is formed in an airfoil that only covers the front of the user's body. The airfoil causes the user to slice through the air while running, which gives the user no drag. This will cause the user's body to becomes more agile and lighter on their feet. This allows the user to move super fast through the air. Doesn't grant flight, but gives an appearance of gliding.

Weakness: Vulnerable on the backside of the user, shield will also shatter upon heavy damage received.

1-B Student - Hyde Edition

Spoiler

jE65oRq.jpg?1
"Yeth?  Ith there thomething you nee?"
Name: Konishi Meru
Birthday: February 17th

Appearance:  

Spoiler

57BXrdR.jpg

Height: 5'2"

Weight: 144 lbs

Personality: 

Spoiler

Incredibly shy and reserved, Meru isn't one that likes to start a conversation.  However, she will actively participate in the ones she finds herself corralled into.  Usually, she doesn't add much herself, only nodding and gesturing from time to time, while also adding in sounds of joy or displeasure.  Meru loves to laugh, and tends to hang around those that make her bust a gut, even if she's extremely embarrassed of her strange laugh.  She's a great listener, and is incredibly patient when listening to others speak.  However, she's not very bold, and often gets taken advantage of.  

Biography: 

Spoiler

Upon Meru's delivery, the doctors were extremely terrified that she had choked on her own tongue and suffocated.  However, it was merely a matter of time before Meru took her first breaths and let out strange muffled crying.  Since her first days out in public, she faintly remembered people staring at her tongue as they walked by, as it clumsily hung outside her mouth, and nearly down to her chest.  Meru always tried to hide herself away from those gazes, but even at a small age, she knew she wasn't able to stay out of everyone's eye. 

One day, when Meru was six years old, she was walking home from school.  She saw a conflict with heroes trying to stop a mugger.  As they ran past her, they called her an ugly kid and pushed her to the ground.  Two heroes stayed in pursuit, but one stayed behind to tend to the sobbing girl with her tongue hanging out.  The hero laughed, and as Meru looked to them, noticed it was a woman with a veiled face.  However, she was able to look into her eyes, which mirrored Meru's own.  No doubt the woman had experienced the same stares that she also received.  Taking Meru's hand, the hero personally escorted her home.

When they arrived, the hero bent down and gave the girl a scarf.  

"Maybe it'll help."  They said, with another tossling of her hair.  Meru wrapped the scarf around her mouth, and shoulders, noticing that her tongue was no longer visible.  She gave the hero a hug, and a thank you, waving goodbye as the woman walked off.  Meru, however, began to cry, as she forgot to ask the Heroine's name.  Meru did extensive research into the hero she saw that day, only to find out it a hero swiftly climbing the ranks, named Masque!  Meru made it her mission to become someone like Masque, a hero who helps those in need, regardless of how they look!  And maybe one day, she'd meet Masque again, and return her scarf.

Quirk: 

Spoiler

Hyper Tongue: Meru's tongue almost has a mind of it's own, and can stretch nearly 30 feet.  The muscles in her tongue are very developed, causing it to be able to lift incredible amounts of weight with ease.  The size of her tongue is almost 5 times larger, and her sense of taste is 10 times more sensitive, than the average persons.  She has incredible control in maneuvering and the speed of her tongue, as well.  Bad tastes may cause her to lose her lunch, and she can't let her tongue out for too long, or else it'd dry out.  

Edited by Mr. Hyde

Spoiler

Kurumi-Tokisaki-Date-A-Live-wallpaper-56
"I don’t understand what greed should want for itself in old age; for can anything be sillier than to acquire more provisions as less of the journey remains?"

Spoiler

Name: Gravy A. Stone Hero Name: Breakpoint!
BirthdayOctober 31st
Height 6'1"

Spoiler

Personality: A headstrong woman that prefers fighting her way through things than bothering with the diplomatic solution, finding the simple, direct path the easiest. She believes that no matter the intention, the stronger force will win so you best make -damn- sure you're that force or you'll be overrun. She has a distaste for thieves and those that would try and do things behind someone's back, but anyone who's willing to fight beside her she'd die for. She has no respect for anyone that hasn't proven they can hold their own in a fight. She also can't take anything serious, the more dire a situation is the more quippish and jovial she becomes.

Spoiler

Biography: Gravy's past is one shrouded in pain, that she refuses to share in order to chronicle. She has only told one person her past in order to not be forced to speak of it ever again, but it's known that she hails from Rome, and was raised by a gravekeeper. Otherwise, she's not very open about it, and tends to avoid asking others about their own pasts. Currently you can find her as the teacher of 1B at UA!

Spoiler

Quirk: Appraise!: A mutation quirk that causes the user's pupil's to shift into two coins, allowing them to see flaws in anything. Flaws being defined as anything that is something not at maximum current performance potential.

Edited by PhoenixOfCute

Whoops! I forgot to say that acceptance is now closed aside from specific circumstances, my mistake. I'll make sure to edit titles accordingly.

That being said, feel free to read along, it is gonna be a really fun ride.

Phoenix B

Spoiler

Name: Kasei Suzume 
Birthday: July 17th
Appearance

Spoiler

D0Yzxgu.png

Height: 5'5" 

Personality: 

Spoiler

There to prove that she has what it takes to be the number one hero. A very hard worker who tries to put in her all towards her efforts to become a hero. Very easy to read. Easily provoked and very competitive, even about the most random of things. Conversely, she is very susceptible to praise and can be swayed fairly easily. Is also aggressively helpful. 

Biography: 

Spoiler

Suzume really liked heroes growing up. Go figure. She even had what she figured was a great quirk to be one; flaming wings! However, when first starting out to use them all they really did was burn up her feathers and she couldn't make good use out of her own quirk. As a result, she was bullied and mocked of her dream of becoming a hero, but rather than backing down from this teasing she only used it to propel her further. Not only making her reaffirm her dream, but also adding to her ambition, wishing to become nothing more than the number 1 hero. Not particularly naturally gifted this defiance towards her oppressor peers was met with mostly more jeering, but she persisted. Training and working hard at being a hero day in and day out. Eventually her hard work was realized as she got into the school of her dreams, UA. Yeah.

Quirk: 

Spoiler

Firebird - Does whatever a firebird does. 

Suzume was born with a pair of wings that she can use to achieve various results. While she can use them to fly, they cannot support her for very long and ultimately when used this way they act more to aid in a super jump then actual flight. While in the air, though, she can spread her wings out in order to glide through the air, slowing her fall and having much more control in the direction they move. 

Suzume's actual power of her quirk comes from her ability to generate an astonishing amount of heat in her wings. She is able to ignite them, and while ignited she is able to let loose a blast of fire from them to propel herself in a linear direction. This lets her achieve great heights or move great distances, and the amount of flames she generates and explodes from her wings changes the amount of distance she can travel with it.  Suzume and her feathers are heat resistant, but not immune to them. If she generates too much fire or goes too intense with it her feathers will start to incinerate under their own heat, though they do grow back after a period of cooling down. Naked wings are just embarrassing. 

MONEY B

Spoiler

AAAA

NhzTKBD.png?1
"The name's Aoba Motherfuckin' Zoro, bitch!"

Name: Aoba Zoro
Birthday: June 1st

Appearance

Spoiler

MNwSmeq.jpg

Height: 6'0"

Personality

Spoiler

Zoro is a fame seeker, chasing the spotlight to claim it as his own. He loves being the center of attention, and will try to retain that information. While he can be loud to the point of being obnoxious, he's a very friendly person who loves to make people smile. He is a very dramatic and somewhat vein person, interested in keeping his pretty boy looks. He's also surprisingly vulgar, using a choice of colorful language, as it seems to catch people's attention. While he does speak like a sailor, it's usually in a light-hearted tone.

He also has an affection for money, alongside his need for fame. Both of these are his main motivator in becoming a hero, seeing them more as celebrities rather than the live savers they are. This, alongside his father being a salesmen, has given him a keen attention to the marketability of people.

Biography

Spoiler

Aoba Zoro was born into an extremely wealthy family as the youngest of 3 children. Being the youngest, he was spoiled to no end by his parents, given basically anything that he wanted. He was always the center of attention, especially when his quirk manifested at the young age of 3. The only people that seemed to get more attention than him were the celebrities on TV - the heroes. Of course, with how amazing his quirk was, he knew he could become a top hero. It was not only powerful, but more importantly marketable and flashy - the perfect ingredients to becoming a star. And, with that stardom, make bank.

It was time to get that motherfucking money.

Quirk: Gyro

Spoiler

Zoro has metal helicopter blades on his wrists, ankles, and his back. With these blades, Zoro is able to fly, send huge gusts of winds both towards and away from him, and slash anything nearby using these blades. The blades that come out of his body can retract back into his body, seamlessly hiding while not active.

Misc
Theme

Edited by ? REP ?

I Spy...

Spoiler

FC3siUS.png

"Uh... Hi?"

Name: Rika Hoshino
Birthday: November 21st

Appearance:

Spoiler

1girl alternate_costume alternate_hairstyle amai_nekuta ankle_wraps backpack bag chameleon_ears chameleon_tail coffee_cup cup disposable_cup gradient_hair green_hair headwear_removed holding_strap kemono_friends loafers multicolored_hair neckerchief panther_chameleon_(kemono_friends) pleated_skirt ponytail school_uniform serafuku shoes skirt solo

Height: 5'0

Not shown with the picture, scales! They travel down the front and back of her legs, and while they don't get in the way or really benefit her, it's a part of the mutant aspect of her Quirk.

Similar scales travel along her arms, on either side of them, passing through the inside and outside of her elbow down to her hands.

Personality: 

Spoiler

Whether it's because of her Quirk or because that's just how her personality would've been anyway, Rika has 'grown' into a very self-conscious person. Teasing about her color changing with her moods, the fact that it can be so hard for her to hide her feelings from people as a result, and only the occasional compliment to her tail and a large amount of comments about how 'bulky' it looks... It wasn't good for a young girl's self esteem. While she doesn't exactly avoid people, she's prone to trying to lie about her emotions as best as she can, despite the fact that her body gives herself away.

Despite being relatively quiet, she still likes to be around people... Even with the teasing that happened as she was younger. There was just a sense of loneliness that she couldn't stand dealing with normally, so despite her fears of interacting with people... She's still pushing herself to try and get along with people as best as she can.

The best way to describe her is anxious. She's got a built-in ability to hide from things that might be causing her some stress at the time, but she doesn't want to be that way. Her biggest goal has been to try and get past her hangups. That's why she forces herself to try and interact with people. That's why she's embraced her quirk, rather than hating it for getting her teased. That's why she even applied to U.A. in the first place, despite doubting her own abilities to get in with her quirk. She wanted to be better than she is, stronger than she is.

Biography: 

Spoiler

Life was simple. Two people who had no stakes in the Hero market met and had a child. Akari Hoshino had a Quirk that allowed her to alter the coloration of fabrics and lead a successful, if boring, Tailoring business. She didn't have any issues getting costumers, there were always people who wanted their outfits altered, especially in a way that was uncommon before. Even Heroes, people who Akari didn't have much in the way of admiration for, would occasionally pop in for advice on colors, fixing up old costumes for display, and other things along those lines. Despite her interactions with the heroes, they weren't... Special to her. They were just another customer, despite how society seemed to orbit around them.

Her father, Hisoki, on the other hand, had a Mutant Quirk that didn't really change his life all that much. The only distinguishing part of it were scales along his arms and legs, scales that were easily covered up by his clothing the majority of the time. He didn't seem any stronger, he didn't seem any more durable... There were just scales that shone bright in the sun when they were revealed, a useless Quirk. From a young age, he wanted them to do something, to give him a reason to have them. For him to find a way to join those Heroes and help people. But he couldn't. Nothing ever came out of the scales, and they became a mark of shame for him, something for him to put out of his mind...

And then they had a child. Rika was born bearing those same scales that her father had, a reminder of his own, but... She had more than that. A budding tail, and tiny horns. She clearly inherited and showed more of the traits than he did, even from birth. Despite his own disappointments, he didn't want to send his own daughter down that path from birth, and instead opted to swallow it down... And let her admire heroes freely like he used to do. If she ultimately wanted to go for the chance of being a hero, well, he would support that. He didn't expect her too, though. Over the next few years as she grew, she exhibited some... Minor Quirk features, her skin would change color, red when she was particularly hungry or fussy, a darker color to help retain heat... But nothing that might really make her material to be a hero.

Through her early years, she was exposed to those heroes, their antics and bravery, along with some rumors of less than heroic actions. With the teasing of her 'bulky' tail and the fact that she wasn't always able to control her color changing mechanism, well... It was leading her towards a path of being more subdued and quiet. She had quiet admiration for the heroes that seemed less 'presentable'. Those heroes that had features that weren't seen as pretty or useful... Those were the heroes she gravitated towards, heroes that gave her hope that she could get past her own hang ups.

It got easier as she got older. Once she started hitting her teenage years, she had built up enough of a thick skin to not get immediately flustered from teasing, and her color changing abilities weren't as satisfying to make fun of when they didn't respond to the teasing... But the lingering doubts about her own capabilities were still fresh in her mind. It didn't stop her from trying though. Her grades were good enough for her to go to most schools, especially since her parent's finances were decently in order to help support her... She decided to make the push for U.A.

She worked herself nearly ragged to get into a shape that was good enough to get her potentially into the school. Her Quirk wasn't the most suited for combat, but with some clever use of her tongue as a bludgeoning tool, she was able to passably train herself with that. Claws developed on her fingers and toes that, while not great for attacking with due to their short range, did make it easier for her to climb and scale surfaces that would give others more trouble...

She was in a position where, with what the test might be, she could hopefully hold her own. Even if it meant playing a little dirty by hiding around... And striking to take advantage of what others had done. Ultimately though, her prep hadn't been quite good enough. She was listed down as the next to last person to potentially be able to enter... One short of hitting what she had set out to do... But she wasn't too disappointed. She had been climbing what she had seen as an uphill battle, something that she didn't think she would achieve anyway. Maybe she wouldn't be able to attend the best school of the bunch... But this was the push she needed to see a potential future in this after all.

Quirk: 

Chameleon

She can do all the things one would expect of a chameleon! More specifically, it allows her...

- To alter the coloration of her body, hair, and more animalistic appendages. Ideally this would include clothes in the long run through specially made clothing.  She can do this both on purpose in intended color combinations, but also subconsciously to react to her mood at the time, the temperature of the area she's in to regulate her body heat... Or thanks to the fact that she's a human, for her own preferences in look.

-While she lacks the iconic 360 degree eye rotation of the chameleon thanks to her human anatomy, she does have much improved eye sight. Her eyes are a tiny bit more mobile than the average person's, giving her increased field of range, but not the full rotation of a chameleon. Her eyes are also able to move independently of one another, but because it's not something she's trained, it's not something she's used to doing. This isn't necessary though, if it's too much, it can be cut.

-Better climbing! She's able to climb up surfaces that others would have some issues with thanks to little claws on her fingers and toes. While they don't get in the way of most things, it does give her a tiny bit of trouble from time to time.

-The tail she sports is potentially strong enough to support her weight, or be used as a battering weapon in its own right, but she never really trained it to do that. If she put some time into it, it could give her something to grow into over the course the RP. It ties into her own self-esteem, her seeing her tail as something that isn't really useful, it just... Gets in the way sometimes. 

-Finally, she has a few natural weapons in the form of those claws, some sharp teeth in her maw... And her tongue. True to Chameleon form, her tongue functions as a weapon of it's own, able to extend out to bludgeon people... Especially since the end of it is able to curl up into a tight, heavy ball that makes it particularly effective as a club.

Misc:

-Character Theme | Battle Theme

-She loves to paint. She doesn't see herself as very GOOD at painting, but it's something she enjoys and tries to make a habit out of. Her mother actually encouraged this a lot when she was younger, a combination of a Quirk to do with color... And the fact that she might be able to use that color theory someday was something she considered important.

-Her father, ignoring his own disappointment, went out of his way to arrange the chance for her to get to take the Entrance Exams for U.A. High School. He knew going in that there was a chance she would have to experience the same disappointment he did, but... He didn't want to take the opportunity away from her, despite feeling like it was a bad idea.

-She does have a slight issue with... Repeating herself. When she gets flustered, she often forgets what the last thing she said was, and might end up in a sort of loop if she doesn't take a moment to calm herself down.

-She views hero work... Oddly. While she does see the benefit of helping people, she cares much more about providing those with self-doubt an opening to realize they can achieve what they want. Helping people is just the byproduct of her real goal here, but not something she views as less important exactly.

Edited by Kazooie

[A Wicker Basket of Ammunition]

"Oops! Did I do that?"
[Name] Ichigo Bakudan 
[Age] 15
[Birthday] August 1st
[Gender] F

[Appearance]
140cm, 42kg. Pixie-cut, orange hair with two green ahoge at the top, like a stem.

[Personality]
Ichigo is an optimistic, bubbly and friendly individual. Though her tastes are largely girly, with an emphasis on bright, fruity colors, she also has the odd punk streak: she seems to really like the aesthetic, but lacks the courage to try and dress the part. Very touchy-- loves giving hugs, playful punches, making physical contact is a big part of how she expresses herself and connects with people. As would be necessary for her Quirk, she knows a great deal about fruit. If it's fruit, fruit-based, or fruit-flavored, expect her to love it.

[Biography]
Ichigo, while not the product of any tragic backstory, spent most of her life without much drive. She did well in school, had friends, and though she hasn't grown much she doesn't mind. It was during a moment in which she was craving excitement and drama that she decided to apply to U.A. Honestly, she's amazed she got in, and excited beyond words to be in the Hero Course. Now that she's there, she's got big plans, and is preparing to make her debut as-- she's working on the name still, but it's going to be great!

[Quirk] Fruit Bomb
Ichigo can turn any fruit she touches into an explosive, and detonate them by snapping their fingers. The size of the fruit determines the strength of the explosion.

[Fun Facts!]
* Oranges are her favourite fruit!
* Ichigo has two siblings, both older!

Edited by ChampionZero