Sign in to follow this  
MetalSonic

Post a character and I’ll turn them into a Dead By Daylight character

For those who don’t know, DBD, my latest game obsession, is an asymmetrical survival horror game where 4 survivors have to escape an arena against 1 killer. Survivors have to repair 5 of 7 generators to escape. Killer has to put the survivors on meat hooks scattered around the map to kill them. Each survivor and killer has 3 starting perks for them, and each killer has their own unique power. Post a character and I’ll come up with 3 perks for them and, if I think they’d make for a good killer, a power for them. Be patient with me as I probably don’t know that character well enough to be 100% flavorful, but I’ll do my due diligence to research them first.

New rule: Please include the character’s name. I might not know who that is in the image.

Edited by MetalSonic

39 minutes ago, Summer Yui said:

On mobile, so sorry for the weird formatting.

The Ripper

Power: Harpoon

Holding the ability button will cause the Ripper to charge a harpoon throw. When the ability button is let go, The Ripper will throw the harpoon up to 16 meters, depending on how long the ability button was held for. When a survivor is harpooned, The Ripper will not be able to move and will have to reel his prey in. The survivor can wiggle out. If the survivor successfully wiggles out, The Ripper will be stunned for 4 seconds. The harpoon also travels in an angle, making it good for getting survivors over obstacles. Attacking a harpooned survivor will cause the line to break with no stun effect.

Perk 1: Ghostwater Dive

Your skills in hunting are unmatched, but time has not been friendly to you.

Begin the trial with 2 tokens. Putting a survivor into the dying state spends 1 token. Apply the following effects, depending on the number of tokens.

2 tokens: Undetectable Status effect

1 token: Terror radius slight/moderately/significantly reduced

Perk 2: Death From Below

You’ve learned that honorable tactics never seem to get results. Upon putting a survivor into the dying state, all injured survivors within a 16 meter radius have the Exposed status effect applied for 6/7/8 seconds. This effect persists even if the survivors heal.

Perk 3:  Bone Skewer

You know where to hit them to make them bleed. After hitting a survivor with a secondary attack, apply the Hemorrhage status effect for 10/15/20 seconds.

Edited by MetalSonic

12 hours ago, radio414 said:

latest?cb=20070904000613

The Rabbit

Power: Demon Rabbit

The first killer to gain the ability to jump over small walls and windows instead of having vault them. At the height of your jump, you are able to perform a lunge attack that afflicts the Deep Wounds status effect. Can otherwise attack during the jump.

If you jump and your attack lands on the survivor’s face, you will instantly put them in the dying state.

Perk 1: Underestimated
No one ever seems to think you’re a threat until it’s far too late. The first time a survivor sees you, they have the Oblivious status effect until the next time they would be injured.

Perk 2: Quick and nimble

For such a small body, you are remarkably agile. Lunge attacks are 3/4/5 percent faster and recover slightly faster.

Perk 3: Hex: Dropped Guard

A hex rooting its power on false confidence. When a survivor stuns you, gain 1 token. When hooking a survivor, Entity progression is increased by 3/4/5 percent for each token (max 2).