(o ×)

My Hero Academia: Far Beyond Max Omega! [IC/CLOSED/PG-16/BEST RP 2020 WINNER]

ayane2.png

"Just stick to the plan I made and Page Master is toast. If you wanna type the code in, be my guest, but that throws a wrench in our tactics. And it's Team Perfect Aces."

"Is not. It's Team Ironheade! Didn't we have a meeting about this?" There was no such meeting, and what Ayane thought was the meeting was merely a dream she'd had the night the assignment was announced. After being guided to Team Ironheade's spot, though, they were met with the one thing they could all agree on. Their target.

“Students...while I’m not obligated to say this, I will remind you that you are to come at me with everything you have. Do not hold back on my part...otherwise... you will fail this exam. Plain and simple. Now, if there are no further questions or concerns...”

"The only concern I've got is your well-being, old man!" With no further warning, the same way as how Page Master simply opened up a book and made some paper dogs, Ayane plugged the guitar into the amp worn over her chest, and immediately put the fingers of both hands to the closer end of the fretboard. She'd spent the whole time practicing her tapping, and it damn well had better paid off during this test! From the amp, a barrage of red orbs fired forth. It seemed Ayane had sacrificed accuracy today in favor of a "spray and pray" method of attack, demonstrated by the haphazard spread of her shots.

"You stick to the high notes, brainiac! If we need cover, I'll take care of it!"

yumi.png

"Oh, but you're all looking for this too right? Please, still try your best and go for the win!"

The briefcase. Right. Yumi would have to be careful about that. She didn't want to fry it by shooting too close, and making it so the electrical components that were probably inside got fried. With Hemlock holding the thing, that would be difficult.

"I'll head on out. Everyone, [I'm counting on you.]"

"[OK.]" As Diana stepped forward and made her bold but brief speech, Yumi began charging up. She could see the electricity around her get directed across her body, clinging around the arm cannon so as to concentrate the entire shot from one area. It was just as surprising the second time. Nifty. But this was nothing. If she wanted to deal with Hemlock - a proper pro hero - Yumi would need a lot more than just a moment's worth of charge. She needed time. Luckily, she had a team that could keep the teacher busy and give her precisely that.

Nodding toward Yasha, Yumi simply said "After you. Whenever you're ready for me to fire, just give me the signal, but just remember I'll only be able to fire once before charging up again."

Edited by yui

unknown.png

Natalia walked up to the gate, her eyes unusually lite up with passion. Even though it was another test, Natalia found herself pumped; a feeling she wasn't used to. This emotion had been burning up inside her the entire time; she even bothered working on her costume, much to her father's joy, although she left a lot of it up to interpretation. She begrudgingly had to give credit where it was do - she was quite fond of her outfit. She didn't plan on using her costume much at all, even if it was very nice. However, this was a special occasion. Of course, she knew beating Yuuka wouldn't solve all of her problems - not even close - but it would be her first step on her journey for true justice. She wanted her outfit to be a symbol of that.

Yuuka greeted the team, but Nat simply stared daggers at her back. Hemlock's faux humility wasn't going to get to her; she knew how all these hero types were. Egotistical, one way or another. She grit her teeth, glancing towards the briefcase. The others could focus on getting the case back, she thought to herself. The only thing she cared about was the women holding it. Around her waist were bottles she had ordered and filled with her own smoke to make makeshift smoke bombs. "You're going down, Hemlock!" Natalia bark, bitter venom coating her words as she followed behind Diana, smoke trailing behind each of her steps. She didn't have any weapons; her quick meant that fighting with her bare hands was the better alternative. As she got closer, Nat blew a small smoke cloud towards Yuuka's face in an attempt to disorient her for Diana's attack.

The fight was on.

2avvIQl.jpg

"Is not. It's Team Ironheade! Didn't we have a meeting about this?" 

Kio was about to correct her once more, but their teacher...no...their opponent spoke up.  

“Students...while I’m not obligated to say this, I will remind you that you are to come at me with everything you have. Do not hold back on my part...otherwise... you will fail this exam. Plain and simple. Now, if there are no further questions or concerns...” 

The man brought forth to life what appeared to be two dog like entities, made entirely out of paper.  Kio laughed at the prospect of fighting origami, but he couldn't let his guard down entirely.  From a compartment on his wrist, Kio shot out a memory card, gripping it with the tips of his fingers as it shot past his hand.  With a little dramatic flair, Kio danced the memory card around his fingers, as he swung his arm around towards the back of his neck, inserting the memory card flawlessly.  Takehiko was already on the move, making a barricade of bodies to surround the teacher and his hounds.  

"Team Perfect Aces."  He said, without looking at Ayane, who was now beginning her own instrumental assault on the teacher.  Kio could feel his quirk come to life now...along with some memories that weren't familiar to him.  Without thinking too much on it, Kio sprung his hands forth.  There was tons of dust here to manipulate on the test grounds.  "You guys should really take better care of this place.  LOADING: ASSAULT DUST!"  Kio's dust was now making it's way towards Page Master, creating a funnel of dirt as another barrier, locking the teacher in with Takehiko and his pawns.  "He won't be able to see your attacks coming now!  Let loose, Ayane, Ren!"  Kio's grin widened.  Hopefully, this wouldn't be enough to stop a Pro Hero.  It was their opening move, and as such, had an underlying mission of reconnaissance.  He would be able to tell if these paper creations could act independently of Page Master, or if he needed vision to do so.    

"Whenever you're ready for me to fire, just give me the signal, but just remember I'll only be able to fire once before charging up again."

Yasha nodded, pounding a fist into his palm loudly. "Fortunately, making openings is the most common function of a power tool!" And with heavy, clanging footsteps, he began approaching Hemlock, slowly picking up speed as both of his hands morphed into chainsaws.

He was the tank, so preventing Hemlock from attacking Yumi was his primary task-- but he had the secondary task of signaling Yumi for her attack, and making an opening if necessary... and possible... and the best course of action.

Now if only I could remember what the signal was...

Tsubasa was stretching her legs at the gate, outfitted in her brand new hero outfit. A tank top. Gym shorts. A baseball cap. Sneakers. On closer examination, if anyone were to see Tsubasa outside of school they would realize that she was in fact wearing her usual casual sportswear. Nothing about it seemed new in the slightest, outside of her sneakers which could've been identified regardless of what she had been wearing. Tsubasa had recently run her old sneakers through, so she had to buy a new pair after the first day of class this week, and they seemed to be perfectly suited for both parkour and kicking evil doer butt. Or, rather, Hero Teacher butt in this case. Of course, nothing really about Tsubasa's outfit seemed particularly heroic and it was a wonder how this even constituted one at all. It didn't. 

Earlier in the week, Tsubasa had been asked by the staff if there was anything that she needed for a hero's outfit. She had responded that she already had it taken care of. In truth, Tsubasa wanted to use this as an excuse to wear her more casual and comfortable clothes to school. Hero costumes were cool to look and all, but they didn't look all that comfortable to wear and the feline hero in training performed best when she was comfortable. And she would need to be at her best to clear today's task; fighting a bear.

The cat girl waited around for everyone's questions to be finished, and all she really knew now that was there was also a briefcase they were supposed to nab. That part seemed easy enough, at least. The girl wondered briefly how much easier it was to steal from a bear then it was to beat them in a fight. She knew that bears were notorious thieves in the west, but didn't know how that translated over to Asian bears. Perhaps her research hadn't been the most productive prior to coming here. Tsubasa also briefly wondered if she was thinking about their opponent's quirk too literally, but such a thought didn't last long either. Ah, how fleeting. 

Walking with the rest of her group, Tsubasa stopped in her tracks as Sun was immediately decked. Letting out a whistle as she saw the monkey man get knocked back, the girl grinned as she looked towards her teacher. Jumping up and tapping her feet together in mid air, Tsubasa let her teammates get to work as she prepped herself to move. Tsubasa wasn't naturally violent, nor was she particularly a combat junky. In fact, the idea of fighting was exciting more to her due to the novelty of it over anything else. Yet, she was certainly easily taken in by the mood. And with the atmosphere as it was, Tsubasa couldn't help but get into brawling mood. "Well, if you don't want to come towards them, then I guess I should come towards you!" Jumping in place for a moment, ignoring anything her teammates had thought of, Tsubasa simply rushed forward. Once she was a few feet away from the teacher, the girl jumped into the air spinning off of her foot. Spinning in mid air further, Tsubasa went to deliver a flying kick at her teacher. 

Hemlock giggled as she saw her students begin their approach. "Wonderful display of enthusiasm everyone. That's a good way to start any fight with a villain. And such wonderful coordination too. But..." As Natalia approached  the teacher, a faint mist started to trail off of her hand, forming into a ball. The woman took a deep breath and closed her eyes and gestured her hands upward, only for the smoke from the student to cover her face. From Natalia's own smoke, though, the ball of mist Hemlock had formed came sailing right out of it, and exploded on contact with her in a much larger cloud. The woman also didn't seem slowed at all, moving gracefully to the side and causing Diana's fist to simply strike the ground instead of her. 

A second ball of mist could be seen in the woman's free hand, sending it straight towards Yasha at a speed reminiscent of that of a pro baseball players pitch. Similarly, when it got close enough to him it exploded into a cloud around him. Opening her eyes and taking a deep breath back, "a distraction like that doesn't mean much if the follow up simply isn't there, Kemuri. As for you, Seigi" she looked down at Diana nonchalantly, saying, "a flying attack when you have no means to maneuver or defend yourself is more dangerous to yourself then your opponent. Just think of what might have happened if I had a more lethal or forceful quirk." In spite of being in a battle the woman was still talking without a care in the world, at speeds that hardly seemed reasonable either. "And it's very good of you to want to protect your ally when their goal is as telegraphed as hers is, Yokona. But, stalling will only get you so far against me, so think about your actions wisely." The woman smiled towards everyone again, with both Natalia and Yasha feeling a stinging sensation and fatigue start to set in on their bodies as they stayed in the mists. 

inu.jpg

"We should wait it out," The sunny boy spoke to Inu. "We may all just be teenagers here, but we're not kids anymore. This bickering is silly to me, and I'm not going to get involved. They need to overcome it themselves if they're going to be heroes," His answer made Inu nod in agreement.

"Finally, someone takin' this seriously," Inu muttered as he chewed on another sunflower seed.

"I think our quirks will work great together," Hideyo said suddenly. "I can compliment you at close quarters or at a distance, and provide you with cover. Just give me the word," Inu blinked, a little taken back. Even if it was spur of the moment, it was decently thought out, and not stupid. For the first time in school, the wolf man had a genuine smile on his face as he answered Hideyo.

"Yeah, I think you have a point. Hell, with the way our powers work, we could probably switch positions if need be. Sometimes you cover me, sometimes I cover you," Inu added. "Yeah... yeah... let's make this work,"

The day finally came, and Inu had to raise an eyebrow at the costume Ruby Heart was wearing. It looked like some sort of bondage gear to be honest. She told the story of how it was made to capture her mother, which struck a cord with the wolf man. For now, his own mother was retired but... would she stay that way? Would he be forced to face off his own villainous mother someday?

He didn't get to think about it as they suddenly began, projectiles being thrown at them nearly right away. So they had to find a case or apprehend her? Well, that was simple enough. Even with a timer, all he'd need to do is get a good whiff of Ruby Heart and then----

And then watch one of his teammates fly off with her down the road.

"Wait, no, shit!" Inu cursed as he watched them. "I needed--- fuck!" He began to run down the street to catch up with them. "Get looking! I'll be back to help once I get her scent!"

sun.jpg

Sun stared at the ceiling as everyone ran off to do their own attacks. It took him a second to process just what happened. It wasn't the worst pain, but it did sting a lot. "That wasn't very nice...," Sun said as he sat up straight, rubbing his jaw. "The teacher said you wanted to talk like a human... but if you wanna be like animals...," He stood up, stretching as his joints popped. Standing upright didn't do him many favors. The giant monkey man got on all fours, his eyes narrowing as he focused on his newfound prey and the other members of his troop.

Two of them were on the ceiling, trying to get into ambush positions while the mini jaguar did what jaguars do and pounced directly at their prey. It was so disappointing, honestly. They didn't listen to his amazing plan of staying behind him and throwing a big rock at the teacher. Well, he could make up plans on the fly if he needed to.

Sun began to run after Tsubasa, although he wasn't planning to attack just yet. This prey was obviously more intelligent and dexterous than what he usually hunted back home, and he'd need to observe them for a bit before he could figure out what exactly he should do. For now, he'd focus on protecting the others, ready to either catch Tusbasa if her attack was countered, or to leap in the way of an attack launched at one of the other two.

Ren could hardly contain his excitement as the battle went underway. Akagi made use of a borrowed quirk to create a smokescreen, seemingly hoping to win through underhanded tactics. "You really have no honor, do you Akagi-san?" He didn't need to cheat to best Page Master, he was sure of it. He would beat this hero, and complete the test before Seigi could even get started. That would definitively prove which one was superior. "Now, team Prana, let's get an honorable win, that everyone can be proud of! I'll win this for us right now!"

Vayu took a deep breath, feeling his quirk fill his body with energy. Though he knew that others benefited from inner peace, he doubted any of them did so as greatly as himself. Dashing toward the pro hero, he took rhythmic breaths with each step, in through his nose as his foot traveled forward and abruptly out through his mouth once it impacted the floor. Anyone paying attention would even feel the air currents around him shifting, and the particulates floating about made this visible even to the naked eye.

"Page Master!!!" As the young hero's foot landed for the last time, just short of the servile hounds, he dug it in, turning on his heel to form a grounded stance that would allow him to put more force behind his upcoming attack. His body moved like a wave, transferring all the force from stopping up his legs and through his torso, as he released his last breath in the form of a righteous shout, "Vayu Vyastra!!!"

As if a pressure bubble exploded in his current position, all the dust that Kio had sent forward, as well as the backup attack Ayane had mustered, were blown out and away from Page Master. That being said, it was also enough to push aside the hounds for just enough time for Vayu's attack: an open-palmed strike directly at Page Master's center of mass.

~~★~★•••★•••★~★~~

This was much more stressful than Hideyo was expecting. Not only did he now have to face off against a pro hero, it was one of the strongest in the country? He knew she wasn't going to kill him, but the outfit and speech definitely had him spooked. The sulky hooded boy was able to divert Ruby Heart's initial attack enough for him to dodge, but even then he wasn't sure what he was supposed to do to follow up. An all-out attack? Go look for the case? Despite his hero name, Hideyo was having trouble looking on the Brightside right about now.

Fortunately, his teammates ended up making the decision for him, as Rei, or rather, Ghost, launched herself toward their history teacher through the unseen means of her mysterious quirk, taking Ruby Heart along for the ride.

"Get looking! I'll be back to help once I get her scent!" It was the fiery wolf-boy who shouted to him, seemingly in desperation.

Could he potentially track down wherever the suitcase is hidden? That could be a huge help! For a moment, Hideyo felt relief wash over him. They had a plan. "No problem, Olympus! You can count on me! Race to see whoever can find it first? I'm an expert at hide and seek!" As his teammate rushed to catch up with the teacher and the student who had pulled her away, Hideyo looked out over the battlefield, suddenly wondering how something could even be hidden in such a barren place.

"I've got this handled!"

I hope.

hakaro.png

"Kon- Ghost what the FUCK??!" Hakaro stammered in confusion as he sprinted forward as fast as he could to catch up to the pair, seeing Inu making similar movements. He understood the basics of Rei's plan: preoccupy their enemy so that the rest of the team could find the suitcase, but there was no way in hell she could hold back the pro for more than a few seconds.

As Ruby Heart and her newfound captor swung and flung their way throughout the test area's streets, the history teacher couldn't help but give a nod of approval to her student. "Separating the villain from the scene is a fine first move, if you can avoid getting overpowered by them. And, off the record, thank you for making me do this so soon; this suit is a pain to wear."

From under the sleeves of the anti-Bloodstone suit, something began pressing against the suit. Spinning, and eventually tearing a small hole in each hole, a small pair of crystals fired off from Ruby Heart's arms before lodging themselves into two nearby buildings. Followed immediately by a pair of larger crystals from each of the pro's arms, shredding the upper halves of the sleeves and leaving her biceps fully exposed and able to continue producing crystals. One pair of crystals slammed into where one could reason the force holding Ruby Heart was, prompting it to release her, while the other pair crashed into the weight binding her arms. Then they rammed the weight a second time, and a third that caused it to break apart, the pieces sliding off and giving the "villain" full freedom once again.

long cloak billowed behind him and his bruised body screamed as he pushed himself forward. What the hell kind of quirk could even do [/I] that?[/I] Fortunately, all the pain, confusion, and frustration of the moment did well to tune his quirk up just enough. "Apocalypse Mount!" sprinting up the hood of a nearby car and jumping off the roof, Hakaro's hands lit up with the flames of his quirk as an entire ghostly horse appeared beneath him, allowing him to catch up to where Rei and Ruby Heart had landed. His steed brought him directly between the two, rearing up on its hind legs with an angry, silent neigh. 

Trying his best to keep his attention on Ruby Heart, he addressed the hero student behind him, "I understand your plan, Ghost, and I'm here to help. Let's take the Ruby Bitch down!" Gritting his teeth, he could only hope she understood.

Edited by (‽)
I'm stupid

Librarian Hero - Pager Master

“The Art of War? My young studious J’adoube...I abide by those teachings.” Page Master slightly adjusted his glasses, watching Kio’s Quirk loadout Assault Dust, which kept him and the pawns from being able to see. “An ingenious tactic if I may say so myself. But quite a tactic that could backfire if executed incorrectly. For example...” he glanced at the pawns of Takehiko and smirked. “Willing to sacrifice one’s allies and comrades for the sake of winning? While this could be a smart move in the game of chess, I’m afraid this is no game, students.”

Page Master remained as calm as he could be, adjusting his glasses once more. He knew the attack from Ayane was coming...as Kio was gracious enough to telegraph that knowledge to him. He had to simply wait. “He who is prudent and lies in wait for an enemy who is not, will be victorious.”

He was about to do something...but was shocked at seeing Ren now in the general vicinity of him and his paper hounds, but was even more shocked at the display he gave, which generally knocked back the attack support from Ayane, Takehiko’s pawns and even the Assault Dust. In one fell swoop, Ren had taken down what his teammates had worked hard for. And now with his hounds being pushed away ever so slightly, he was planning an open palmed strike at his center mass. An attack that would do a lot of damage…’twere only that simple.

Opening Hook

Holding his book slightly, he began to reach into the book and pull something out from it’s pages, the pages swirling around his hand slightly with the hand holding the briefcase now in front of him. “I’m sorry, but while this attempt of coordination was quite impressive, for the most part, it proved fruitless. Pop-Up Style: Aegis!!” Now around the Pro Hero there was a see through paper barrier for a moment, before it erupted into the appearance of a shield, protecting him. The attack from Ren was easily deflected and even caused Ren to be knocked back a bit before the shield itself shattered and the pages seemed to return to his book and both of his paper hounds began to move back into position.

“A valiant effort students, but if you cease your bickering back and forth and work as a full unit, then perhaps you could land a hit or even retrieve the case. In general, I’ve heard a total of four separate team names from you.” Page Master looked sternly at Kio, then Ayane, then Ren and finally Takehiko’s pawns. “Ironheade, Perfect Aces, Prana, Rooking Memories...if we’re taking applications on a perfect team name for you, then I will gladly call you: Team Conceited, as it seems like there is some strong arrogance and pride in the methods of your movements. Especially for some of you...after all, while it may seem underhanded, why go through the trouble of wasting and ruining everything your teammates have done up to this point?” The teacher’s words directed at Ren by this point, before he exhaled slowly. “Pride comes before the fall, my students. And yet, you still seem so headstrong in your methods. And it’s this that will make you do one thing: repeat the same thing, expecting to be granted a different result. That, my dear students, is the very definition...of insanity.”

A sigh escaped the Pro Hero’s lips. “Do remember...it’s not just one student’s grade on the line...there are four of you here...meaning if one fails, you all fail. One passes, you all pass. This is not a one man show.” The man adjusted his glasses once more. “Remember: amidst chaos, there is also opportunity.”

His peace said, Page Master snapped his fingers as the paper hounds began to multiply. “I shall admit, while unlike Sir Arthur Conan Doyle’s famed “The Hound of the Baskervilles”, there’s more than one canid before me. In history and other literature, there have been mentions of these black hounds...these ghostly apparitions which symbolize death. Therefore, what you once thought was going to simply be one or two...shall be able to keep up with your pawns, J'adoube.” At another snap of his fingers, a few of the paper hounds began to make the offensive, already attempting to strike at a few Takehiko’s pawns, being wary of the one that had the stick. “Now...this time...instead of throwing caution to the wind and the constant infighting...perhaps if you come up with a coherent plan of attack, then you may get results.” he stated, immediately beginning to make an advancement, moving forward and no longer remaining where he stood.

"Well, if you don't want to come towards them, then I guess I should come towards you!" 

"That's more like it!" As Tsubasa made her move, a toothy grin spread across the panda's face. Rather than taking the hit head on, she moved slightly, her stance changing enough for her to pull a leg back... And kick Tsubasa with enough force to send her flying into Sun, if he wasn't prepared for it. She quickly returned to her previous stance, cracking her neck and laughing.

"Nah, this is a fight between a 'villain' and some 'heroes', words are useless!"

-----

dianabannerneo.png

"a distraction like that doesn't mean much if the follow up simply isn't there, Kemuri. As for you, Seigi, a flying attack when you have no means to maneuver or defend yourself is more dangerous to yourself then your opponent. Just think of what might have happened if I had a more lethal or forceful quirk."

Diana's fist met the ground, but it didn't hurt too badly. She could take at least that much. But the failure on Natalia's end was bad. Sure, they had Yumi on backup, but as the teacher pointed out, stalling against her could only do so much. Picking herself up and regaining her bearings, Diana looked at the state of the other two that had joined the front lines with her, and realized something very, very important. Maybe, just maybe, she could be of help after all.

"Even if you had a more lethal quirk... [It wouldn't change a thing]!"

The student gripped the lance as tightly as she could in her left hand, pulled it back... And threw it with at the briefcase with all of her might. If her theory was right, then all she had to do was follow it up! Running after the weapon, Diana slid down, moving to sweep Hemlock's feet from under her. Either she could be their win condition... or it was hopeless anyway.

Takehiko's clones steadily paced around Page Master, giving him space as he started to move forward. The clone holding the stick seemed to be eyeing the Pro Hero for any openings, "I do have to admit, us fighting a relatively unknown hero makes it difficult to find information to plan a coherent attack." He moved the stick slightly, seeming to notice that Page Master was wary of it.

The hero J'adoube took a deep breath, "But we're heroes, we can overcome that." The stick-holding clone glanced to a nearby building, where another clone seemed to be portraying the battlefield through a pair of binoculars, speaking into its headpiece, "J'adoube King, reporting to J'adoube Knight and Team. Mr. Storyboreding has focus on the stick. Reposition and support Ren. We're going to have to take the heat of goodboy and try and change it to advantage."

The clone with the stick gave a wide smirk, "Nah, it's all or nothing now!" The weapon-wielding clone darted forward, seemingly throwing caution to the wind, "If I get hit I just disperse, so we can swamp him!" He attempted to swing with as much force as possible at Page Master's feet, aiming to seemingly trip him, "Ren, Kio, follow up on a counter!"

Arachnid Hero - Multi-Threader

“Nah, you should try bamboo instead. Pretty good for ya!”

"Honestly I heard just the opposite, that it really puts pounds on ya. I gotta stay fit and look my best for swimsuit season!" Multi-Threader quipped back. Thus far, the plans seemed like it was falling flat on it's face. Yes he was doing what he could with preparing a best laid trap here and there with his spiders, but the quick thinking with Rika actually surprised him. Xiónglǎohǔ simply caught the tongue attack from the Chameleon girl and yet...when showing resistance and even trying to drag her from her position, she simply let go. It was...odd...but at the same time, he figured one thing: She's trying to maybe stay in one position...then again...maybe not...

Then Multi-Threader watched Tsubasa and Sun rushing in just like the plan originally was for them, but unfortunately, Xiónglǎohǔ shifted her stance and with a swift movement, launched a kick directly at Tsubasa. With the Cat girl now airborne, she was being launched straight into the Monkey man...this was beginning to get out of hand. He did his best to remain calm, his breathing slowing slightly. Still too early to show that off...I have to play this by ear...still, weird for her not to be on the offensive...but only playing defensive. Sort of odd...then again, she's a teacher as well as a Pro Hero, would make sense why she'd possibly hold back. he thought, nodding.

He now stood up right on the ceiling, crossing arms as he looked up...or rather...down at Xiónglǎohǔ. The young man began to lift his arms and hands out in front of him, before swinging them before him in a bit of an "x" formation, as now the spiders he had on the ceiling and even the floor now began to rush the panda Pro. It was quite a number of them, but they began to do what they could on swarming around the panda. The ones on the ceiling began to do some sort of ballet and dance of web-weaving as they did what they could on getting a webbing net over top of her.

"Words are useless, as you say...but..." Multi-Threader smirked under his mask, now dropping from the ceiling to do what he could. Now that the spiders were distracting Xiónglǎohǔ, he could use this to his advantage to get close and either make sure the spiders did actually keep her in place or even grab the briefcase. "I honestly think a Hero should have some good zingers and comebacks...after all, I'm sure that's what Silkie would've done." he said, getting in close proximity of the Pro.

──── ⋆⋅✦⋅⋆ ────

Rika clambered around the ceiling slowly, she was intent on not making too much noise, and her outfit, although a similar color, didn't mesh perfectly with the inside of the building. If she was too obvious, she might get spotted before she had a chance to do anything. With Tsubasa lunging towards their target, it gave her a chance to sneak around the back of the panda, her eyes focusing on the target as she tried to imagine what the best course of action here really was.

One: They could just try to wear her down, that seemed like a bad plan. Professional Hero, clearly ready for this, went straight for Sun at the start of the fight, this wasn't going to be a battle of attrition.

Two: Restrain her. She could only bind one part of the Panda herself at a time really. Ben could potentially tie her down with spiders, and she still had the little friends riding along with her. This was doable, though hard.

Three: Get the briefcase. She was probably the only one who had an 'easy' way to dislodge it from a distance.

"Honestly I heard just the opposite, that it really puts pounds on ya. I gotta stay fit and look my best for swimsuit season!" 

Rika stifled a small laugh, instead just smiling as she started to plan her own attack plan. Ben was repositioning around the same time, which hopefully would mean... Xiónglǎohǔ wouldn't be looking for her, instead focused on the spiderboy. She watched as Tsubasa was promptly kicked right out of her flight path with a wince, but that validated her decision to stay as grounded as possible. With the rush of spiders starting to run towards the panda, she felt as if this was a suitable moment...

She took a deep breath, tilting her head back as her tongue lashed out towards the back of the Pro Hero. But instead of aiming to strike her, she angled it just off enough to hit against the tape wrapped around her upper body. It might take some time, especially in hitting the same spots over and over, but if she could...  A thick, mucus-like substance latched onto the tape as she started to tug at it, it might not remove it right away... And once that tugging slowed down, her tongue would dislodge from the tape. Hopefully before the panda noticed. If she could wear down the adhesiveness, then that suitcase would be a viable win condition...

She prepared to lash out her tongue again, aiming for the same spot of tape she had just hit. Thanks to that mucus marking the spot, it wouldn't be easy for her to lost track of where she aimed. If Xiónglǎohǔ started to target her, then maybe Sun or Tsubasa could get in from there. Either way, she had no way to tell them that, she had to hope they would see an opening themselves.

──── ⋆⋅✦⋅⋆ ────

2avvIQl.jpg

Kio's wide grin from before had now turned into a sour frown, as he watched Ren's attack completely negate those of Kio's and Ayane's.  His dust was swept away, while Ayane's soundwaves were sent flying.  Of course the idiot who couldn't group up with them in the first place was the one to ruin their whole plan outright.  The teacher then went on a long tirade of how they were a dysfunctional team, yadda yadda whatever!  Kio persisted.  He shot his hand out again, launching another stream of dust at the teacher, aiming for his eyes this time.  

"You're pretty long winded there, Page Master!  Maybe you should spend less time talking, and more time preparing!"

Takehiko then shouted something about a counter, but how was he supposed to counter from all the way over here.  

"I'm playing support, Takehiko!  You and Ren are the heavy hitters, remember?  Also really not good to go and start shouting our plan out in front of the enemy!"  It really rattled him that he couldn't get up in Page Master's face and test his martial arts skills, but this was what he was using his Memory Card for.  He wouldn't let it go to waste so easily...but if these dolts couldn't handle one teacher and a couple of piñatas, this test was as much as doomed.  Kio looked over to Ayane.  "Hey, did you bring that extra guitar?"

inu.jpg

Into the Heat of Battle

Inu gritted his teeth as he rushed after his target, watching the two fly through the air. To his left, the other crazy one was following him instead of looking for the damn briefcase like he told him to! Well, they probably needed more bodies to throw at Ruby Heart, so maybe it wasn't a bad thing he ended up here. It didn't help that with some use of her quirk, something about sweat crystals if he remembered correctly, the hero was free from Rei's grasp and ready to rumble. Growling, Inu quickly grabbed a cigarette and ate it, grimacing at its taste, but it needed to be done.

"I understand your plan, Ghost, and I'm here to help. Let's take the Ruby Bitch down!"

"I have no clue what the hell you two are planning, and I don't care," Inu commented before taking a deep breath, his arms igniting on fire as he did. He then released a stream of fire at Ruby Heart, intent on getting her to move. With a combination of heat and sweat, her scent would come out stronger, making it easier for his weaker nose to pick up. Then he could get back to the actual important mission, finding that damn briefcase. 

sun.jpg

Sun watched as everyone began their attacks, looking for some semblance of an idea of what he should do. Before he could come up with a solid idea though, Tsubasa was knocked away, making Sun run for her, the giant monkey man leaping up and grabbing her out of the air before placing her on the ground.

"She's fast," Was all he commented before taking a step forward. He managed to do was see Rika's tongue attack the teacher's arm, which made him realize. If the teacher got too annoyed, she might grab the tongue and hurt Rika. So all he had to do to stop that was be more annoying. He began to pound on his chest, letting out a roar worthy of the king of the jungle before rushing forward on all fours. However, before he got into the teacher's range, he leapt up, digging his fingers deep into the ceiling to keep himself suspended before kicking away at her with his feet, occasionally throwing in a tail slap as well. All he had to do was keep her attention on him so the others would stay safe....

"Oh no you don't!" Yasha's hands rapidly reconfigured into a pair of heavy duty fans. He jumped back and the fans roared to life, blowing the toxic cloud away from himself and-- by extension-- Yumi. "I'm not very good at science or math, but I'm not dumb enough to come to a fight without a counter to my enemy's Quirk!" He straightened up and flashed a proud grin as his fans spun to a stop.

Seeing Seigi's attack on the breifcase, Yasha's attention was grabbed. There! His hands turned into circular saws and he lunged forward to grab Hemlock from a different angle than is classmate. If he could grab the teacher, then he could signal Yumi and they could blow this fight clean out of the water!

asuka.png

"I understand your plan, Ghost, and I'm here to help. Let's take the Ruby Bitch down!"

"I have no clue what the hell you two are planning, and I don't care."

"Good initiative from Konpaku," Ruby Heart nodded toward the student in question, stretching her newly-freed arms before grabbing at one of her sleeves and tearing off the rest of it. "Prompt follow-up from Sasaki and Sogin, indicating good teamwork," she further observed, tearing off the shredded remains of her other sleeve. "I feel like I should clarify that wearing this suit wasn't my idea; with the four of you working together, it would be an even fight, even if I didn't hold back. Truth be told, I'm one of the weaker heroes among the top ten."

As the mass of crystals from the area where the fighting started caught up with her and her triad of foes, Ruby Heart eyed over her students. As far as scores went, they were off to a pretty good start, though she would have probably had someone else look for the briefcase if it were her calling the shots. Then there was that stream of fire Sasaki had fired off. This wasn't her first time dealing with Quirks based on fire or heat, but every time she was put up against one, she always hoped it would be the last. Ruby Heart dived out of the way from the attack, then wasted no time retaliating. Of the forty crystals hovering around her, twenty of them were fired toward Inu, while five each were sent after Hakaro and Rei.

"No time wasted attacking me either. Very good. I am a top-ranking villain today, after all."

ayane2.png

“A valiant effort students, but if you cease your bickering back and forth and work as a full unit, then perhaps you could land a hit or even retrieve the case. In general, I’ve heard a total of four separate team names from you Ironheade, Perfect Aces, Prana, Rooking Memories...if we’re taking applications on a perfect team name for you, then I will gladly call you: Team Conceited, as it seems like there is some strong arrogance and pride in the methods of your movements.

"Hey! I'm not conceited!" Ayane retorted, only briefly stopping her sonic assault before picking it back up. She couldn't hear most of what Page Master was saying over her reckless non-stop shredding, but she did pick up the very end of it.

“Now...this time...instead of throwing caution to the wind and the constant infighting...perhaps if you come up with a coherent plan of attack, then you may get results.”

And then the fight was back on. Takehiko seemed to have some sort of plan of attack, and Kio only disagreed with one part of it. Fine by her! Ayane knew what her job was in this fight, and like the good, not conceited team player she was, she was gonna do the hell out of her job!

"Hey, did you bring that extra guitar?"

"You bet I did!" Ayane took her left hand off the fretboard entirely, before bringing her right hand up and slamming the pick through the top string of her guitar, letting out a bellowing low note that turned into a thick barrier, putting herself and Kio a wall's safety away from Page Master. It wouldn't be there very long though, so she had to hurry. Letting go of the eight-string she was holding, Ayane quickly reached over her back, and grabbed the second guitar that had been waiting for Kio this whole time and held it out for him to take. An incredibly basic-looking red six-string. Judging by the worn frets, the gradually-rusting tuners, and the paint coming off the body, it was one that had seen quite a bit of use at that.

"Ayane-chan's very first guitar~! Do not break it."

yumi.png

Yumi's teammates all jumped into the fray, ready to buy time for the big bolt shot that would end this fight. Note to self, don't charge up TOO much. Hospitalizing our teacher probably wouldn't go over well. Hemlock had critiques for each and every attack sent her way. She must have seen quite a bit of action as a hero if she was so calm about all this. Then, a combination attack! Diana threw her spear at the briefcase, and Yasha followed up by approaching the teacher from a different angle. After blowing away those toxic clouds, of course. Thanks, Yasha!

Was this enough charge? The cannon focused all her power into one spot to make for a more powerful blast, but she never really tested the extent to which it functioned. There wasn't really time to worry about that though. If she was given the signal, Yumi would have to just shoot, and worry about how much power she'd stored up later. And if it failed? She'd worry about that bridge if she crossed it.

Edited by yui

Rei's plan was to keep the woman busy and let the others find the case. So she wasn't quite sure at first what Hakaro meant. Then it hit her that he must not think she can keep her busy by herself.

Somewhat annoyed but reluctantly accepting the evaluation Rei decided that the only thing to do was keep going. What was even more frustrating was that the dog boy had joined them too. "Oh yes perfect everything going right to plan." she muttered. This meant only one of them was actually searching for the case.

The girl gave a start when she saw Inu shoot flames at the teacher. She almost pushed the woman out of the way, what kind of lunatic tried to burn their teacher alive, but it seemed it wasn't needed. The woman was able to move fast enough to avoid the flames. Though it did look like she at least was breaking a sweat. "Nice we managed to get her to do the bare minimum of effort."

She wasn't surprised to hear the teacher say she was probably weakest among the top ten. After all Rei had already figured that with the whole 'teaching' side-gig. Still it was pretty frustrating that they were thrown up against a pro at all so soon.

No time to complain Rei decided she would keep up the pressure. Despite the pressure of her own building in her head.

She watched the gems flying towards her and decided to try and dodge in an unconventional way. Maybe she'd startle the teacher for a bit. Or break her neck. Either way was fine with her at this point.

Flinging the invisiarms forward she grasped onto the gems as they hurtled towards her and used them to lift herself up and over the objects. Letting go to allow them to sail pass. She landed, less than gracefully, face-first into the street.

Wincing she got up to her hands and knees and, knowing she didn't have much time, wrapped the arms around their teacher and lifted her up with as much force as she could. Hoping that Ruby Heart wouldn't want to take the fall and thus avoid being pummeled again by the gems.

She underestimated her teacher's willingness to risk injury.

Rei was already in pain from the faceplant and now the mental pressure of lifting Asuka like this was creating even more pain in her head. It was almost enough on its own to force the girl to give in. But then Ruby Heart added onto it by, while she was still in mid-air, barraging her with the gems again. Losing her concentration Rei was forced to let go of the hero.

It seemed Ruby Heart had a plan for this too as the gems she kept nearby raced to catch her fall.

"Oh she is SO annoying."

As Tsubasa kicked at the panda hero the girl's very telegraphed move was read quite easily by the teacher, the hero themselves using a swift kick to sent the cat girl hurtling in a different direction. The girl's path was stopped as the monkey man had managed to catch her, before placing her down on the ground. The whole experience was a bit disorienting, being ping ponged through the air and having the air knocked from her. Yet always quick to regain her balance, the girl hopped in place, nodding at Sun's comment agreeing, "she sure is. What a kick." Tsubasa didn't seem the least bit troubled by this, in spite of the abdominal pain she was certainly feeling right about now, only getting ready to move at the teacher once again.

Not paying much mind to her other allies, the both of them moving into their own positions, Tsubasa simply followed alongside Sun. Running alongside him, the girl noticed the monkey pause and leap up into the air. She didn't know what he was going for, but she did know that if he was going to go high this time, Tsubasa would do the opposite. Getting close enough, Tsubasa dropped low and placed her hands on the ground. Pushing up on them and keeping her body balanced on them, the cat girl quickly spun with her hand, moving to do a low sweep kick against the teacher. 

unknown.png

When she saw the teacher throw a ball of mist, something seemed to come loose in Natalia's mind. She tripped over herself, stumbling forward, and before she could catch herself with outstretched arms, they evaporated into puffs of smoke, dropping her face-first into the grass.

With a visible struggle, Natalia managed to reconstitute one of her arms into a solid form, using it to push herself up enough to look upon Hemlock with rage, "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO ME, YOU TOXIC LESBIAN WHORE??"

"Oh that doesn't normally happen," Yuuka's usual smile being replaced with a look of curiosity. "I wonder...well, unforeseen things happen all the time on the field, though this is school so please do shout if it gets any worse." The girl smiled back to Natalia before looking back to the other students.

The nonchalant response angered Natalia even further. She squeezed her eyes shut, trying to regain concentration and control over her quirk, but even then all she could see was Hemlock, ever-curious. Naturally, this did very little to calm her down, instead stoking the flames of her frustration. And where there’s fire…

“Don’t mock me, bitch.” With a scream of rage, Natalia surged forward toward her opponent, turning her entire body, cloak included, into a cloud of her purple smoke. The cloud billowed around the pro hero, before Natalia’s body reconstituted itself behind her, her cloak draped over Hemlock’s face. Grabbing hold of the loose end, she pulled the fabric taut around her teacher’s head. “NOW, ASSHOLES!”

Edited by (␀)

Librarian Hero - Page Master

"Nah, it's all or nothing now! If I get hit I just disperse, so we can swamp him!"

Page Master watched intently with the Takehiko Knight wielding the stick, seeing him immediately rushing forward and trying to sweep at his feet, caution thrown to the wind. “A smart move...but you seemed to forget, J'adoube.” he said, snapping his fingers, where one of the paper hounds immediately intercepted and grabbed the stick into it’s maw and immediately proceeded to run off with it...and if anything...the J’adoube Knight hold it in tow. “My hounds here aren’t going to take it lying down with you trying to strike at their master...”

“Furthermore...” he paused, adjusting his glasses as he glanced over at Ayane and Kio who were still pouring out their sonic assault and Assault Dust respectively. He did his best to power through it, though it was simply impossible for a moment or two. That was until from his book appeared a pair of headphones, which he immediately put on. “Let me just say it this way...as a piece of friendly advice...” Page Master simply gave one of the hounds the briefcase which it immediately took in it’s maw for a moment, now noticing the dust assault stopping for a moment as Ayane handed Kio a guitar...his chance to strike. Soon he proceeded to snap his fingers, smirking. “Assume I know everything.”

Out of nowhere, or rather, from above came a duet of screeching as two paper-esque birds began to fly and swarm around Kio and Ayane, definitely keeping them from doing what they were planning. “Pop-Up Style: Birds-of-Paradise!” he declared, before taking another step forward. “While I generally use those for reconnaissance, I figure an aerial assault would do nicely in this situation. I have traps set in the wings...don’t think I didn’t prepare before you arrived.”

A small smirk appeared on his face, as now the hounds around him were doing their best to push away Takehiko’s pawns. “I anticipated that our resident copycat might’ve proceeded to utilize and copy your Quirks, which using them in-tandem with the original user is quite a genius plan. You get marks for that, Re:Load. In truth...”

The Librarian Hero paused, looking directly at Ren who was preparing to rush him. “Oh I apologize, I didn’t prepare a dance partner for you...allow me to rectify that.” He proceeded to reach into his book once more and launched out it’s pages: a scarecrow looking individual, as it landed in front of Ren. “Pop-Up Style: Scarecrow of Oz!” he shouted, the scarecrow seeming to stare at the bubble-gum haired individual, before proceeding to move towards it in an attempt to strike at it...shockingly in drunken boxing manner...then again, a being without a brain, how else would it fight? “Now where was I? Ah yes! In truth...I did my best to gun for you four in particular for this exam. The only other teacher I know for a fact that did the same was more than likely our fifth ranked Hero.” he said, looking at the clones of Takehiko, then at Ren and finally at the pair of Kio and Ayane. “I believe you four have great potential...not just as individual Heroes, but even more so if you utilize yourselves as a unit. For example, you have J’adoube and Re:Load...both with versatile Quirks. Use these in-tandem, or even a moment of using it to swarm an opponent...that could be helpful. Or perhaps...as you were planning on, a duet with your guitars. Or...one step further...a combination between Kio and Ren with an amazing display of martial prowess.” Page Master now took the briefcase from the hound and proceeded to place it down at his feet. “Those were only a fraction of the combination and ideas that this team could accomplish. But there’s a barrier between this level of application and yourselves...break down the wall and the possibilities will be endless.”

Page Master gave his glasses one last adjustment before standing there, arms crossed with his book still laying open in his left hand. “The measure of intelligence is the ability to change, my young students. So in this situation...adapt...learn from past battles and mistakes. Work together as a team...I’m positive one of you has the markings of a great leader...but the potential has yet to be brought to the surface. After all, an effective leader is a listener.”

2avvIQl.jpg

Kio grabbed the guitar that Ayane whipped out of her bag with a sly smile on his face.  

"You're the one who taught me how to shred.  So don't take it too personally if your first guitar can't handle it."  Kio placed his fingers on the strings of the guitar, all the notes of the song he was about to play firing rapidly through his synapses.  However, their concentration was thrown off when some of Page Master's birds began to attack them from the sky.  "I shouldn't have put paper airplanes behind this guy...and his cliché move names?!  Is that all you got Mister Master?"  Kio blasted dust around himself and Ayane, blasting the birds away at the same time.   As it began to swirl faster, Kio made sure to make the circulation of dust dense enough so that the paper birds attacking wouldn't be able to fly through and interrupt their performance.  He then blasted a the cone of dust to encapsulate their teammates and teacher within a cornucopia of dust. 

"You know teach, for as much as you go on about knowing everything, you sure seem to not know anything about how Memory Card works."  Kio placed a finger up, as the dust around all of them began to swirl with greater intensity.  "Number one, I can only copy one quirk a day.  So I'd only be rocking one combination of quirks with my teammates if I did.  So I had to use a quirk you wouldn't know about."  Kio smiled.  "And two, It's not just quirks I can copy!  I'm just playing backup for Ayane!"  Kio placed his back against Ayane's, his fingers at the ready.  

"We are Team Perfect Aces, and we're here to Perfectly Ace this test!"  Kio tapped his foot in a beat, to sync up with Ayane.  "1! 2! 3! Hit it!"   

Hemlock continued to stay aware of her now vitriolic and rather potty mouthed student, making sure her condition didn't worsen, while also taking stock of the others around her. Yumi had continued charging her charge, Yasha had switch to offense, and Diana was charging at her. More specifically she had tossed her spear towards the woman's briefcase. Ever the good sport, Hemlock had raised her arm to keep the metal object from being struck, though something interesting had happened from there. Diana was rapidly moving at her, though if the woman's theory was correct there was no way this was going to be some sort of large blow. Yasha as well was starting to run at an angle of approach different from Diana. But of course, both of them were obscured by the sudden smoke screen around her. Smiling as this happened, Hemlock simply stated, "team work is good, but a synchronous assault isn't the same as a coordinated one." 

Hemlock had figured that something was coming from Natalia, as simply daintily being a smokescreen was likely not to fit the girl's suddenly explosive and aggressive attitude shift. She also wasn't sure if she could maintain her smoke form for as long as she wanted under current circumstances either, so given both Diana and Yasha's angle of approach there was only really two places that she could reappear from. And, if one were thinking of the best place to attack under a usual circumstance then Yuuka simply had to move to her last free option of safety.

Yumi would suddenly notice something very off about their formation, if she decided to hold her fire against the teacher, as Natalia reformed behind the teacher. Hemlock bent down and leaned in the direction of her escape, one foot off the ground as she did so. As a result, Natalia's sudden cloak grab tactic had pulled down on air. Diana had found some success in her attack, her leg sweeping Hemlock's one free leg and causing her to fall. Of course, Hemlock was now falling in the direction she wanted, though needed to have some form of sacrifice to pull of the maneuver successfully. Bringing one arm up, she ended up using it to break her fall - rather than her face - while using her other hand to support her. More specifically she pressed the briefcase into the ground, using it to push herself up and somersault away. As she did, were Yumi to still hold her fire she would notice something even more unnerving about her teacher. No matter where she had angled her arm to aim during the woman's get away, the briefcase somehow always seemed to be perfectly aligned for where the shot would land. 

Finishing her roll by landing on both of her feet, Hemlock winced as she tried to bring herself back up. Her knuckles hold the briefcase hurt, her other forearm hurt and one of her ankles hurt - and boy did it. The damage she had sustained was less than ideal but it hadn't been the defeat of her which was ideal in its own way. Now that the dust had settled from her escape, it was apparent what was going on with the group. Diana had moved to sliding tackle at Hemlock from the front, and though she partially succeeded that didn't mean all of her forward momentum had suddenly stopped. Natalia, meanwhile, had formed behind Hemlock in her attempt to grapple the teacher, which may have been fine were two of them not already charging and one primed to fire lightning. And were those two's collision course not bad enough, Yasha as well would have to put on some hard brakes on his own charge, lest he accidentally crash into the both of them with buzzsaws blazing. All in all, the end result of the attack was fairly chaotic. 

Looking at the group as well, Hemlock tried to think of what next to do on her end. With the students clumped like that, it would be an ideal situation for her to hit them all at once. Yet Diana was not someone she wanted to focus first, she couldn't possibly risk poisoning Natlia again and Yasha was just too close to the both of them. So, she turned to face Yumi with a bright smile on her face, before lazily tossing a smoke ball at her. The smoke ball as well, seemed to daintily float towards the lightning girl before suddenly tripling in speed to go straight at her. 

dianabannerneo.png

Diana's heart skipped a beat when her attack hit home. She had done it! Of course, the teacher managed to recover from it, even with the assist from Nat, but that was still something. Yasha was closing in as well, but that meant... Oh no.

With Yuuka's recovery and Diana still sliding, she found her momentum carrying herself towards Yasha, saws whirring. At the same time, Nat seemed to have been shaken off, and Yuuka had trained her sights on Yumi... But if she took Yumi out, they wouldn't have a shot. As the space closed and panic threatened to take hold, Diana saw a small shred of hope. Her spear.

Grabbing it as she slid, she used it to slow herself by digging it into the ground, she managed to spin herself out of Yasha's way, letting out a cry from the pain of sliding across the ground so roughly. She cursed herself as she got up and cast the spear aside, only to take a sprinting pose. She needed to learn to control her speed to avoid situations like that in the future, but for now she had to protect Yumi!

Taking off like a jack rabbit, she followed after the slow moving orb, only for it to speed up suddenly, approaching Yumi. It wasn't like she could just stop in front of her and obstruct her shot, so the only option left was to push forward! Pushing herself even harder, Diana leapt right into the smoke ball, right arm extended to pierce through it. She tumbled once she hit the ground on the other side, coughing a bit before standing up. She had scrapes on her from yet another round of sliding on the ground, but a grin on her face.

"Ha, getting hit by that isn't so bad. It looks like what I realized was right," Diana panted, "Your poison won't work on me!"

-----

The panda hero watched as her students all tried to approach... Except for one. Sure, Tsubasa and Sun seemed to be working as a distraction in the front, with Ben above... But where did the other one go? She had gotten sloppy and lost Rika's position, but the others made it a bit too easy for her to dodge backwards. So, was that their plan...?

Attempting to hop backwards, Xiónglǎohǔ was once more caught off guard, the spiders around her feet making her movements a bit more sluggish. She had seen those on the ceiling, but not these. The kids were clever, she'd give them that. The result of that was the cat managing to sweep her legs a bit, though the monkey's assault and the web itself failed in the process. Tumbling back and bracing herself, the panda rolled before hopping back onto her feet in one somewhat fluid motion, taking her pose up once more and stomping some of the remaining spider's underfoot. But something felt off to her, with the briefcase feeling a bit... wiggly.

"Your chameleon friend is really doing her job, huh?" the panda laughed as she adjusted her shoulders, "Didn't even know she got a lick on this thing! But it's time for you kids to learn a very, very important lesson... What villain cares about property damage?"

Slamming her elbow into the somewhat dilapidated wall behind her, a crack formed. With a huff, she turned around and kicked through the drywall, opening the wall to the mock cityscape beyond. Flashing a cheeky grin at the heroes-in-training, she hopped through the hole, positioning herself in the middle of a street, no lamp posts above her. While impressed with what they had achieved, she couldn't just let it end with cheap tricks. Where was the fun in that? For a test like this, there was more to teach!

Takehiko gave a grunt as the paper hound ran into him and yanked his stick, taking a breath as he let it go, "Heh, relinquish your foe of any weapon I suppose. And knowing you made me relinquish the stick at least shows you only have control of paper instead of its component materials." He had gotten dragged a good 3 or so meters before he had let go of the stick, a few bumps and bruises on him as he reaches up to his headset, "Yo, tower man, when ya see paper birds incoming ya ought to give a heads up." He rubs his mouth of a small bit of blood that seems to have appeared after the rather nasty fall the dog had pulled him into, closing his eyes.

He gives a hearty laugh, "Bit ironic that someone talking about listening has to drown out the noise with a headset, yeah?" He smirks, "But you're right, we should be going with the assumption you know everything. Well, you're certainly correct that we may not beat you, but that doesn't mean we should ever stop trying! Make the impossible, possible!" He flicks his eyes over to the tower again.

But unknown to J'adoube, the clone had left his post, unable to transfer information of the aerial assault as it had been running around with the intent of gathering material, specifically aluminum. It showed up carrying a large load of cans, a small few trailing behind it as it panted, dropping the materials next to Kio and Ayane, "*Pant* Zone him so... *pant* Take can get over here... paper... *pant* absorbs sound... but if we... *pant* have Takehiko wearing Aluminum armor it should... *pant* carry enough of the vibrations that Take's punches can get through... Your guys' choice... if ya wanna go with that plan, I thought ya'd be done already..." The clone seemed to collapse, clearly physically exhausted as it evaporated next to the jumble of cans.

J'adoube glanced over as he saw the clone appear with the materials, giving a swift kick off the ground as he took a fighting stance, starting to slowly back up towards Kio and Ayane, "I assume plan was explained enough, we have to make your guys' sound waves break through that paper barrier. I told clone to come up with his own plan, and this was the best thing I could think of I guess. I'm sorry it doesn't help you two show off a bit more though. If you can keep the paper stuff off me I should be able to switch armor in about 20 seconds, but he's definitely going to try to stop it."

Tsubasa grinned as her leg managed to connect with the teacher's, not really paying any mind into how her actions may disrupted the others. Instead, as her legs swept back around, the girl bounded upward to get back into a standing position. The cat girl got ready to continue the pressure against their teacher, only for the women to comment on their current progress, of which Tsubasa didn't even realize that Rika had done what she done. She mentally congratulated the chameleon girl for her own actions, before standing still as the panda woman smashed through a wall. Whistling at the sight, Tsubasa's grin only widened on her face. "See guys! I told you bears were awesome." 

With that, Tsubasa charged out the hole in the wall, jumping straight down to the ground. Not waiting to coordinate with her team members once more, Tsubasa got into a running stance before sprinting towards her teacher. As she got close enough, Tsubasa dove forward. Landing on her hands, the girl spun around going for what looked like yet another leg sweep against her teacher. However, having some manner of instinct knowing that it would be bad to just keep doing the same move more than once against her teacher, she began to push up on her hands. As a result, rather than going for a low sweep, the girl angled herself and pushed her upward, turning her low kick into a high one against the panda's face.