Sign in to follow this  
norI worK

Krow's TCG Collection

Ycm sucks and I miss the boys. Updating this thread gives me an excuses to log in ?.

I'll just be posting some cool pieces from my collection every now and then.

First to post is one of my favorites. This is the top cut playmat for the 225th YCS Del Rio which we all know got cancelled. Originally 32 were printed as prizes, but they were all destroyed except 8 copies that were handed out to the judges and assistants. So here is 1/8 of the only 225h top cuts in the world.

Fun fact about this mat is the background is the Brazilian flag. 

PR1Zrfh.jpg

12 hours ago, Hina's Simp said:

My playmat collection > your playmat collection.

Ima press x to doubt.

Next up we have this Korean Harpie Conductor playmat. Like the 225th there are only 8 of this in the world. Harpie was printed only 8 times unlike the 225th where it was destroyed lol.

I've owned two of these. Sold one and bought another. I'll probably move this one too. Not a big Harpie guy

X2qPW0k.jpg

2 hours ago, ass said:

Ima press x to doubt.

Next up we have this Korean Harpie Conductor playmat. Like the 225th there are only 8 of this in the world. Harpie was printed only 8 times unlike the 225th where it was destroyed lol.

I've owned two of these. Sold one and bought another. I'll probably move this one too. Not a big Harpie guy

X2qPW0k.jpg

lmao mine is mtg collection. i'll let you post your and ill make my own after this.

2 minutes ago, Hina's Simp said:

lmao mine is mtg collection. i'll let you post your and ill make my own after this.

mtg is for nerds it doesn't count