Chaos Sonic

Sonic's Neo New *SNAP* AMA

2 minutes ago, yui said:

What is your favorite food form of chicken?

Favorite form of chicken? Damn that's a hard question...in no particular order:

• Chicken Nuggets (regular shapes or Dino version...I'm a kid at heart)
  • Chicken Strips/Tenders
  • Chicken Breast
  • Crispitos (More of a favorite chicken food product...but these things are so good!!!)

On 1/22/2021 at 2:48 PM, LordCowCow said:

What is your favorite non-food form of chicken?

Non-food version of chicken? Okay I got this...

b79c495de24a6912f328521cb86eb7f27ab6be6c

On 1/22/2021 at 2:59 PM, Thar said:

So how was your first day at your new job?

Day 1 of my security guard job was...actually surprisingly slow. I had to hand employee's masks, sign them in if they didn't have their badges (inform their supervisors to come get the team member), buzz people in, answer phones and immediately transfer their calls...plus read a huge employee book.

Granted yesterday was being just training on phone operations...Monday and Tuesday I'll be taught and trained about the West Shack as well as the driving around the plant thing.

Edited by Chaos Sonic

what is your favorite Tyson's product?

1 hour ago, yui said:

what is your favorite Tyson's product?

Given the fact that Tyson chicken products are in every single McDonald's order involving chicken...I'm going to say the SPICY NUGGETS!!!!

image.jpg

You cannot look at the spicy nuggets and tell me that they are horrible!! ...also the next best one for me: Crispitos...they are my kryptonite.

1 minute ago, Chaos Sonic said:

Given the fact that Tyson chicken products are in every single McDonald's order involving chicken

Wait, for real? McDonald's gets their chicken from Tyson's?

Just now, yui said:

Wait, for real? McDonald's gets their chicken from Tyson's?

Unsure if it's for EVERY McDonald's, but I do know the ones down here in the good ol void of Arkansas' is. Guess it's namely due to the fact that we've got plenty of Tyson Food plants around here. Which honestly would make sense, seeing is why would you pay a different company and the like for their chicken when you can use your own?

2 minutes ago, Chaos Sonic said:

Unsure if it's for EVERY McDonald's, but I do know the ones down here in the good ol void of Arkansas' is. Guess it's namely due to the fact that we've got plenty of Tyson Food plants around here. Which honestly would make sense, seeing is why would you pay a different company and the like for their chicken when you can use your own?

very interesting! if i ever visit that hell-state again, i'll have to try some nuggets to see if arkansas nuggets are built different.

1 minute ago, yui said:

very interesting! if i ever visit that hell-state again, i'll have to try some nuggets to see if arkansas nuggets are built different.

"Hell state"...smh

It's a barbaric land here...but hey, it's home ?

Whatchu doing to celebrate?

What's your favorite kind of cake?

What's the cheapest gift you could get that would have the most impact on you right now?

What's the most expensive gift you could get that you would probably return?

What's your most fond birthday memory?

what do you want to be when you grow up?

4 hours ago, Comrade Duck said:

1. Whatchu doing to celebrate?

2. What's your favorite kind of cake?

3. What's the cheapest gift you could get that would have the most impact on you right now?

4. What's the most expensive gift you could get that you would probably return?

5. What's your most fond birthday memory?

Duck comin' in with all the questions here...alright here we go xD

1. Honestly, it's been a chill day. Hanging with my mom and brother, just enjoying the day since I'm off till Tuesday.
  2. Spice Cake all day, every day. Though I'm generally the only one to eat it, so sometimes it's a chocolate cake with vanilla icing, that way everyone else can enjoy.
  3. Cheapest gift? Hmmm, honestly I'm trying to think right now...my family never told me how much any gift I've received was...so I never know what the cheapest would be. But...if I could have one gift right now that would make the most impact on me...I want at least one more day with my father. If it was possible, that there would be one thing I wanted that would have the most impact. Either that or something tossed my way that happened to be from my dad.
  4. Doubt I'd return a gift...if anything I'd regift it or just toss it to my brother, see if he wants it.
  5. Fondest birthday memory...I'd say the one memory that sticks to my mind was...2006 if I'm correct, my 12th birthday. For a good portion of my times, it had been the usual birthday stuff with Chuck E. Cheese and the like, I was a simple child back then. Anyway, about my 12th birthday, my dad threw a curveball at me, since I was starting to grow up...we went bowling for my birthday. To this day, I still have the birthday bowling pin, complete with faded sharpie marker writing on it (hence why I had to double check if it was '06 or '16, luckily I remembered '12 was my 18th birthday). Speaking of my 18th birthday, that one is a fond memory only given the fact that we spent my 18th birthday with my whole family before we ended up moving from Maryland to Arkansas.
4 hours ago, yui said:

what do you want to be when you grow up?

I had many aspirations as a child and as I grew up...

• Super hero - I was in kindergarten, so yeah...that was one, but NOOOOOOOO...teachers told me I needed something more realistic. ?
  • Astronaut, police officer, fire fighter - These were after the super hero thing...but after I started growing up, my dad told me about the strong amounts of people who died during that line of work...annnnnd I got scared and threw those out the window.
  • Video game designer - A bit more of a realistic idea, but it's a starving artist job, which I ultimately ended up choosing not to.
  • Voice actor - Again, another starving artist job, but I attempt to do amateur stuff...nothing much.
  • Video game player/streamer - Yeah...I don't have the proper equipment for it so it wasn't going to happen.

41 minutes ago, LordCowCow said:

What was your best year so far?

Every year has it's ups and downs...so far, the only year I had that was my best year was my 18th one. Family moved from the city to the void known as Arkansas, I was able to start college a lot more than I would've back in Maryland, new friends that made themselves known to me...some I consider family now...

For all the stuff 2012 gets, I believe that one there might've been my best year. It was a definite year of new beginnings for me.

12 hours ago, MetalSonic said:

I’m going down to McDonald’s. You want anything?

Well I doubt it'll be good by the time you send it my way...but nuggets. All of the nuggies that you can, with fries. Maaaaaaaaaybe a bacon McDouble...a cinnamon roll annnnnnnd maybe a few hot fudge sundaes.

19 hours ago, Comrade Duck said:

Excluding movies and the "end" of COVID, what are you most looking forward to this year?

Keeping my job for as long as I can is one...uh excluding movies and the "end" of COVID, uhhhhh dunno honestly. Sorta end up living each day by the day and just vibing really ^^;

do you have a moment to talk about the best Ruler in Fate a.k.a. Most Glorious and Majestic Heavenly Emperor?

latest.png

20 minutes ago, yui said:

do you have a moment to talk about the best Ruler in Fate a.k.a. Most Glorious and Majestic Heavenly Emperor?

latest.png

The mothman? ...I don't think he's the BEST Ruler ?

You know who my two answers are for that role and I'll thank you for remembering that!

have you finished Lostbelt 3 yet in the FGO main story?

49 minutes ago, yui said:

have you finished Lostbelt 3 yet in the FGO main story?

Have I finished SIN? ...uh...I haven't even started SIN yet. The last one I finished was...shit I think I only did the first Lostbelt and then went immediately back to do Shinjuku because Shinjuku.

Honestly, I haven't played FGO in a while since I got my job. I'm horrible, I know, but hey it happens.