Chaos Sonic

Sonic's Neo New *SNAP* AMA

Guess the BUMP button isn't around anymore...oh well...

Asketh questions to the guardian of the chickens!

19 hours ago, LordCowCow said:

Opinion on cockatrices?

oRGebIC.jpg?1

I question their existence...like, no really...

I'd be fine with them being just regular old dragons or serpents like most mythical beasts...but the fact it ends up having a roosters head...like, it shouldn't be this scary but it is. It's also probably due to the abilities I checked up on them...to quote:

The cockatrice has the reputed ability to kill people by either looking at them—"the death-darting eye of Cockatrice" —touching them, or sometimes breathing on them.

THAT ALONE...
PoorShockedGadwall-size_restricted.gif

alright you big arthurian nerd, who's your favorite knight of the round table and why?

On 7/16/2021 at 3:43 PM, yui said:

alright you big arthurian nerd, who's your favorite knight of the round table and why?

Now you would probably assume, me being Shonen Protagonist, that I'd say the main character and go King Arthur...WELL IT'S NOT GOING DOWN LIKE THAT!!!

Not factoring any Fate into this (though it only solidifies my enjoyment of said knights), I have a total of three knights that are tied for being my favorites...but you wanted one, so here it is...

Galahad - The bastard son of Lancelot and Elaine of Corbenic. This knight was the renowned for his gallantry as well as purity...pretty much making him the perfect knight. Not only that, this was the knight that was given a chair at the table that was solely vacant for the one who would succeed in the quest of the Holy Grail. Arthur also tests him and he passes with ease and Arthur practically announces that he's the greatest knight ever and is promoted to a Knight of the Round. This knight is the one to take initiative to start the grail search and everyone else follows him, he wields King David's sword (which was the big thing I enjoyed about the Fate/Ultima Bellum RP with Rider and Caster interaction)...basically in many aspects, he mirrors Arthur himself...both of which in legends drew a blade from the stone and as such, Galahad was technically divinely chosen as well. Furthermore...he's basically the one knight who was granted to see the grail and immediately be taken to heaven...the ONLY knight worthy of this, to my knowledge. While his birth might've been one of deceit (tricking Lancelot to go with Elaine under the guise of Queen G) it shows that he simply continues to mirror Arthur in this regards and honestly...if I were to be honest...succeed Arthur in this regard. He was able to see the grail and obtain it...and in the process, ascend to heaven.

Suddenly, fgo collabs with another game and there's a new servant from that game, who would you want it to be and what class?

Same question but for anime, too

14 hours ago, LordCowCow said:

Suddenly, fgo collabs with another game and there's a new servant from that game, who would you want it to be and what class?

Same question but for anime, too

Jeezuz...that leaves the door open for a LOT of things I want. *exhale* okay...okay...I can do this...I can do this. I'm giving multiple answers here...

Video Games

• Assassin Class - ANY OF THE ASSASSINS FROM ASSASSIN'S CREED!!! - This one is a no brainer whatsoever. Honestly, you could summon Altair (possibly one of the Grand Assassins from this bunch), Ezio (also tied for Grand Assassin), Connor, Edward Kenway (WHICH could also be roped into a Rider Class due to pirate), Arno, Jacob & Evie (which a twin Assassin would be interesting to see. You get two for the price of one...and I'm not talking like Hyde and Jekyll...like you literally get two Assassin but they're treated as one, sorta like Hassan) and the list goes on. Hell, Evior from Valhalla could also be roped into the Berserker Class because viking...possibilities for this here collab would be endless!
  • Kingdom Hearts - Hear me out on this...yes we could get Saber or Caster Class Sora (or any of the other Keyblade Masters), but what I'm here for is for Saber Mickey. Bring a mascot character straight from Disney into this...I mean, having anthropomorphic creatures as Servants ain't a stretch...so bring King Mickey in and boom...amazing idea.
  • Ratchet & Clank - Keeping in theme with anthropomorphic creatures, bring in the Lombax for this. Now whether he would be a Saber or Rider, that's up in the air. But same time, I do like the idea of a Saber using a wrench as a weapon of choice. Just a nice thought.
  • Sonic the Hedgehog - *glances at @Saikazo * Okay...this one may as well work too. We all know there's the Sonic and the Black Knight game, which makes Sonic King Arthur...and there's COUNTLESS versions of Arthur/Artoria now...so why not bring this one into the mix? For a further thing, this could also bring in many other of the Round Table to be Mobians from the games as well (...same time I just want Mordred as Scourge...cause that's too amazing).

Anime

• All Might - I'm thinking...for the Symbol of Peace, which in his prime would be the one we see in the Two Heroes Movie (before the blackened sclerae). That was peak All Might and therefore a perfect example on how things could be. I'd like to say that All Might could be a Ruler class, but don't hold me to it...my reasoning is that we make him Ruler to match his role as the Symbol of Peace. Plus, since he's a hand to hand combat fighter, it would make him similarly akin to that of Summer Martha, who also is a hand to hand combat fighter who punches a dragon at her foes...All Might punches and storms happen...so yeah, it could work.
  • Deku - Of course I'd be adding Deku into the mix here. But I'm currently at a loss on what to make him class wise. However...maybe perhaps he could be either a Foreigner or an Alter Ego. Both of theses classes deal with the Heroic Spirit "wielding power from outside human boundaries" (Foreigner) and "Instead of being proper Heroic Spirits, they're personifications of emotions, wishes and various aspects that belong to others" (Alter Ego). My reasoning for these stem from manga spoilers, so at this point I'm not at liberty to say due to not wanting to spoil. Either way, I think these two classes could fit our emerald clad Hero.
  • Kaito Kuroba/Kaitou Kid - This guy is a Caster class, end of discussion.
  • Shinichi Kudo/Conan Edogawa - If we're bringing Kaitou Kid in here...then we'll need to bring in his adversary. For this, make Conan/Shinichi Ruler class, to follow in Holmes' shadow. I'm thinking with this make him like the Velvet Waver situation...have him start as Conan and then continue on and on his final ascension, make him Shinichi.
  • Tsunayoshi Sawada - From Katekyo Hitman Reborn, I throw in the 10th Vongola boss. For shiggles, I'd probably make him an Archer...why exactly? Simple: he shoots fire from his hands in his Hyper Dying Will state. Sure he fights close range as well, but if an Archer can be made by just throwing swords and weapons one has gained over the years or literally shoot other Noble Phantasms from their bow...then shooting fire could be considered an Archer play.

Between that gif and coming off of the No Way Home thread, I feel like I have to ask a Spider-Man question.

What's your favorite Spider-Man video game?

4 minutes ago, Phantom Roxas said:

Between that gif and coming off of the No Way Home thread, I feel like I have to ask a Spider-Man question.

What's your favorite Spider-Man video game?

When I was young...it was Spider-Man for the Playstation. I mean, this menu music ALONE is too iconic! Plus it was pretty much using the character designs and voice cast (I believe) from the 90s animated which I absolutely loved. Nostalgia still holds this game in my heart for these reasons (plus Stan Lee's opening monologue in the first mission...RIP Stan).

Now, for nowadays? Well...it's Marvel's Spider-Man and Spider-Man: Miles Morales from Insomniac. The way things have progressed to give us these two games to where the web-swinging is more fluid than it has been in any Spider-Man game prior, along with the whole idea of open worldness in these games and even the utilization of different tech and gadgets along with your spider powers, it's just something that makes me happy to see it come to fruition.

2 hours ago, LordCowCow said:

If you could only play 3 game series for the rest of your life which would you play

Why must you harm me like this??? Bovine pls...FINE.....three games Id play for the rest of my life?

Fate/Grand Order - Despite being a mobile game, it updates quite a lot. This means I wouldn't have to worry about it getting boring or uninteresting.

Spider-Man and Spider-Man: Miles Morales - These are technically one game, if you think about it. Yes while Miles Morales is a separate title, you can't just play the first game without having the second bundled into it. Hell, 8t makes sense to count this as a single game...but if I absolutely have to choose one of these, then it'll be the former. Why? I get to play in the Scarlet Spider outfit I adore!

Jedi Fallen Order - Sentimental reasons, as playing this would definitely give me a feeling of having my father around, as he loved the Star Wars series. It was one of the games he was looking forward to and wanted to desperately play...

Do you remember...the 6th day of September?

Remember remember, the 6th of September...

Other terrible quotes that may or may not be screwed with just because of the date and month that's here: ask questions...that is all!

have you been keeping up with news on the JP side of FGO? if so, anything you're looking forward to?

6 hours ago, yui said:

have you been keeping up with news on the JP side of FGO? if so, anything you're looking forward to?

Not as much as I'd like...but Sai did inform me of the next Summer Event for FGO...and I want it for one reason only...

61053bbeb0f00_4e9e56f7fbe514227d02d5e7d5

ACHILLES HAS A MINI TARASQUE ON HIS SHOULER AND I WANT THIS COSTUME, DAMNIT!!!!! ...also I want a mini Tarasque plushie of it too but that's beside the point.

47 minutes ago, LordCowCow said:

Top four Elite Four members? (No Champions)

Top E4? Hmmm, well since you said no Champs, I'll be nice and leave out those who were E4 but were also Champs, so no Lance found here. Fair is fair...in no specific order:

1. Koga - A former Gym Leader...DIDN’T SEE THIS COMING DID YA? He was one of the favorite Poison Type users, plus he had the ninja aesthetic and young me adored that.

2. Lorelei - This icy lady, honestly, she's pretty cute looking. Combination of red head and glasses, I dunno. Looking at it now, probably why I liked her so much was because of how pretty she was. Don't judge me.

3. Grimsley - The Dark Type users from Unova. Just his over all design was a reason I liked him. I mean he literally looks like a Honchkrow gijinka...tell me I'm wrong!

4. Malva - Fiery E4 of Kalos. Pretty much the same reason as Lorelei, but this one stems from a general enjoyment and like of the Fire Types so seeing someone like her was pretty cool. Plus, again, she kinda cute. Again...don't judge me.

11 hours ago, LordCowCow said:

Pokemon question. Favorite base stage starter, middle stage starter, and final stage starter? (for instance Bulbasaur, Ivysaur, Venusaur)

Out of all the starters? Okay, this shouldn't be too much of an issue...SO I'LL ADD DIFFICULTY AND ADD THREE OF EACH (one for each type), because that sounds fun:
Base Stage

• Fire - Charmander: As this wasn't obvious enough. Charmander and it's line has always been a favorite of mine...but same time, I just think the fire lizard is adorable...just look at it's face!
  • Water - Oshawott: Unpopular opinion...Oshawott is good and adorable. It's an otter Pokémon so that already has something going for it...since otters are pretty adorable on their own. Just toss a scallop on one to make it Oshawott and somehow it makes it even more lovable.
  • Grass - Rowlet: The grass barn owl actually is one of the favorite Bases for me in the Grass category. I adore Treecko, don't get me wrong...but there's just something about basket-birb that makes me enjoy it more. Maybe it's the grassy bowtie it has...who knows.

Middle Stage

• Fire - Charmeleon Quilava: Johto starters don't get enough love...and honestly, I like the direction they were going with Cyndaquil and continued in Quilava. Honestly, the immediate fire hair design they had is just too cool.
  • Water - Wartortle: Could've gone with Dewott for the whole enjoyment of the now beginning samurai aesthetic it was bringing forth, but I will say, Wartortle is a favorite of mine. The Middle class turtle is just...I dunno...I just enjoy it and it's design.
  • Grass - Grovyle: The Middle of the Treecko line, Grovyle has a very sleek design to me. And I've enjoyed it overall...and that might also have to do with the fact of the Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky and the Grovyle Thief...don't judge me.

Final Stage

• Fire - Charizard Incineroar: Since I'm trying to be fair to all...wrestler cat is here. It's bipedal rather than quadrupedal, and honestly...it's probably for the best. Yes, I know that people enjoy consistency with this, but seeing as how this turned out, Incineroar and it's design here are actually something that works. The Heel Wrestler aesthetic work here and I'm sorry that's the hill I'm dying on.
  • Water - Greninja: Who didn't see this coming? I'm sorry, but while I adored the fiery mage of Delphox, Greninja immediately caught my attention with the whole general idea, design and even ability. PROTEAN IS AMAZING!!!
  • Grass - Decidueye: ...I'm not even sorry for this...not in the slightest!

Bout to either bug someone to see if they still want to do a Retrospective or I'm off to do a Emerald Nuzlocke continuation to see if I work farther than Yui...in the meantime...

ASK ME THINGS!!!

11 minutes ago, LordCowCow said:

How much randomization do you actually prefer for Pokemon games? As in random Pokemon, moves, abilities, etc etc, which do you most enjoy having?

Pokémon evolutions have to stay the same...that's my one stipulation on all of this...that said...

I ADORE the randomization that these randomizers have. The idea of any Pkmn having different moves and abilities just tickles me to death about it. Furthermore, the different Pkmn in different spots actually is a fun thing too. After all, just getting a random Pkmn on Rt1 and it be a high level Pkmn is just exciting to me.