Chaos Sonic

Sonic's Neo New *SNAP* AMA

5 minutes ago, Nathanael D. Striker said:

>sees Chaos

Why the gimmick infringement? o.o

I dunno what your talking about.

...unless this is about the whole Jevil thing. If that's the case, then I DID IT before he did...so they stole my thing.

16 minutes ago, Nathanael D. Striker said:

Right, right, you aren't aware about me being YCM's Chaos duelist. Makes sense?

....Chaos Duelist? ...what? When was this a thing?

1 minute ago, Chaos Sonic said:

....Chaos Duelist? ...what? When was this a thing?

I think the joke isn't working here. Suffices to say that my Decks were Chaos based and so was my cardmaking for some time.

Just now, Nathanael D. Striker said:

I think the joke isn't working here. Suffices to say that my Decks were Chaos based and so was my cardmaking for some time.

Oh. That was the problem: some jokes and sarcasm doesn't translate very well via internet or text.

But now I see what you were saying.

Hey man, been a while! 

1. How are things going with you? Were you liking your job, I think I remember you saying you liked the work but your supervisor was a bit of a Negative Nelly

2. I already know you're gonna be all over Kingdom Hearts 3, what's the biggest thing you're looking forward to from that game?

10 hours ago, Fusion said:

Hey man, been a while! 

1. How are things going with you? Were you liking your job, I think I remember you saying you liked the work but your supervisor was a bit of a Negative Nelly

2. I already know you're gonna be all over Kingdom Hearts 3, what's the biggest thing you're looking forward to from that game?

Fuse!!! I see you made it to the new world too.

1. Things are going good. The job as a Desk Side Engineer is doing really well. While there aren't a LOT that I know, but I'm slowly picking things up. My troubleshooting skills are lacking, but this job seems to definitely to help in getting me to think more logically about problems, already troubleshot three problems by myself. The supervisor is, well it's a huge thing. I'm contracted to a company called Fujitsu and working at Husqvarna. In short, a Japanese company and Swedish company respectively, and I'm being there between both xD ....so yeah, my Fujitsu supervisors are good and same with the Husqvarna ones, just need to up my game and get things done when I can in a quick manner (since ya know, time is money). But yeah, job wise, it's going good.
  2. EVERYTHING!!! I've waited for so long for the conclusion of the Xehanort Saga. Ever since 2.8 showing off the style of KH3 with BBS 2.0, I was hyped. And now with the advent of Pixar worlds finally being a thing, it's making me happy. Not only that, the return of plenty of the Organization XIII members in the New Organization XIII, I got really happy. The songs, I'm loving them, the story and scenes I've seen are making me excited...and even the one seen in regards to Scala ad Caelum, THAT there has me excited! Like, what even is that?!?! Needless to say, that's gonna be my game of 2019. Something better would have to top this hype.

so, who's the avatar?

now that you're on a different site, will you continue to do the "one avi/sig set a month" thing?

18 minutes ago, Yui said:

1. so, who's the avatar?

2. now that you're on a different site, will you continue to do the "one avi/sig set a month" thing?

1. The new avatar is from the Gundam Build Fighters series. He is known as Tatsuya Yuuki aka Meijin Kawaguchi.

2. Yeah, that's the idea...but who knows if that'll stick.

21 hours ago, LordCowCow said:

Megaman or X?

C2BM-hJXgAAXkzZ.jpg

In all honesty, I love the OG Megaman just because of the Robot Masters and Protoman/Blues. With Megaman X, I love the designs of X, Zero, and even Axl. Plus, some of the designs for the Mavericks are pretty cool too.

Bottom line: I really like both.

4 minutes ago, LordCowCow said:

What do you think of

Bass, the character
Bass, the fish
and Bass, the instrument?

....I don't know why, but I love this question XD Now, onto the answers!

• The character: From the OG version, I loved Bass and Treble, just cause they really paralleled Megaman and Rush and I really liked that whole dynamic. THEN there was Bass.EXE/Forte.EXE from the Megaman.EXE/Megaman NT Warrior. The design here was so simple it was impressive. It retained the similarities of the classic Bass but incorporated the sleek designs from the Megaman.EXE series, so that's something that definitely caught my eye. So needless to say...I love both of those versions, with Forte being my favorite.
  • The fish: They aight...I'm more of a Salmon or a Catfish eating kind of guy...but that's just me.
  • The instrument: Oddly enough, I like it. My dad plays bass and has played in church for a while now, and it was one of the instruments I wanted to first learn...unfortunately I went down the path of just electric guitar, but I do still love the bass.

37 minutes ago, Saiku said:

Who is the best Robot Master and why is it Quick Man?

Quick Man is pretty cool...I also like Shadow Man, Skull Man, and Nitro Man.

20 hours ago, LordCowCow said:

What got you into shonen originally?

What got me into Shonen? I would assume that you mean Shonen anime.

Well, let's be honest. I got introduced to Shonen anime and anime in general thanks to my uncle (back when he was the coolest uncle ever, which was before he was married). He got me into watching Toonami with him a few times on Saturday evenings. So naturally, I watched the classics: Dragon Ball Z, Sailor Moon, Mobile Suit Gundam Wing, Voltron, etc. Stuff like that actually got me into enjoying and appreciating anime, though at that moment when I was young, I just thought they were normal cartoons.

Regardless, once I kept watching, I started just enjoying not only the action scenes but the characters. I mostly was able to imagine myself as some characters (excluding Sailor Moon, cause Tuxedo Mask was the only dude in that series) and it was fun. I guess in part of envisioning myself as some of these characters, I was able to project myself into that slate almost. Guess that's what really got me into Shonen anime as well as just Shonen in general...cause most of the things the main characters had in regards to values were something I could relate to. Protecting friends and family? Wanting to find a way to be the top dog? Being chosen for something? These were all things I had in my mind when I was young...and I guess most of that just transferred over as I grew up.

3 hours ago, LordCowCow said:

Do you think RP has changed over the years for the better or worse?

Truthfully, it can vary depending on who you ask...buuuuuuut since you asked me: I'm going to say it's changed for the better.

Personally, back in the day (the older days of YCM RP mind you...which was back in the early years of 2008), there wasn't too many rules nor order really in some situations. But then the Mods of RP brought in the rating system and things got better and gave us what tones we SHOULD be using in the RPs we had. Not only this, the advent of Advanced RPs actually got me to get better at RPing myself. I was a complete novice at this whole shebang when I first started...but thankfully some of the old RP Guard (namely Kyng, Ren, Desu, etc.) got me into working a bit better in my posting and how I conducted myself in my RP posts, which have done tremendously better than what I originally was starting out with. Not only this, with the advent of the OoC Section, it actually made the IC RP threads neater and more organized than what they were before, which was a HUGE improvement if anything else.

Honestly, with time, the proper guidelines put into place, and the right Moderators in position, RP has changed for the better.

All the questions from sans

Edited by cr47t
video wasnt originally embedded

On 6/15/2019 at 3:23 AM, Saikazo May Cry said:

What was your favorite reveal from E3?

The Halo Infinite trailer was actually good, and the Smash reveal of Banjo-Kazooie was good as well.

Probably it was the announcement of BotW sequel happening and the announcement of the KH3 DLC "Re:Mind", cause those were amazing.