Chaos Sonic

Sonic's Neo New *SNAP* AMA

In games, would you rather use a character you really like and are okay with or one you don't like much and are great with?

(like as in enjoy, and like as in like the character/design)

On 1/2/2023 at 6:35 PM, LordCowCow said:

In games, would you rather use a character you really like and are okay with or one you don't like much and are great with?

(like as in enjoy, and like as in like the character/design)

Shit I feel bad for not seeing this until now😬 ANYWHO!~

Strangely, I'm sort of on the fence with this. I tend to do both actually. For example, with Mortal Kombat, my mom and brother have their specific characters they excel with...me, on the other hand, I use almost any and all. Partially this is because I know the specific combos from them...like down, back X/Square/Circle/Triangle...if it all translates the same to different characters, then I tend to easily figure things out and just finagle things out of nowhere.

But that's for something like Mortal Kombat...everything else: a character I like and am okay with. I feel that if you get comfortable and are able to work with characters you like and get better with them over time, and as long as your having fun...then that's all that matters.