Sign in to follow this  
Chiri Bedhead

ww! Waifu Wars! S2 Match 2-9

Anna vs. Kaguya Shinomiya  

7 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Anna vs. Kaguya Shinomiya

• Anna (Fire Emblem)
    • Kaguya Shinomiya (Kaguya-Sama: Love is War)
    • Abstain / Remove Vote

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/28/2020 at 01:30 AM

Hey

@Chiri

Can you warn me how many more of my nominations are against each other? So far this is the second match of round 2 with two of mine.

Would be good to have warning ahead of time so I know to brace myself >.>

6 hours ago, LordCowCow said:

Hey

@Chiri

Can you warn me how many more of my nominations are against each other? So far this is the second match of round 2 with two of mine.

Would be good to have warning ahead of time so I know to brace myself >.>

Well, I only look at matches right before I go to post them, but maybe I shouldn't because of how another match turned out. For you, looks like 2 more matches. I might be incorrect and there could be more, but I think that's it. I should probably come up with a new way to do this.

35 minutes ago, Chiri said:

Well, I only look at matches right before I go to post them, but maybe I shouldn't because of how another match turned out. For you, looks like 2 more matches. I might be incorrect and there could be more, but I think that's it. I should probably come up with a new way to do this.

I hope my heart can handle all of those qq 8/13 of my remaining nominations have to face each other, ouchie.

Suppose it at least means I can see who NCM's picks out of my own nominations are