Good night everyone, I present to you my first creation of the archetype that I want to create based on the famous saga of horror games from FNAF. Through this forum I will share all my ideas about this project, I would like to know your opinion about this design. Do you like the idea? 👀
Pretty much the same as every other "Make a ___ Card" game just with my own (not particularly original) Sub-Type. And because I need something to do when I'm bored I'll try my best to make images to go with any cards that aren't given any and add them here
1. All monsters must have the "Negative" Subtype and have either the "Negative Clause" (see rule 2) or an effect that allows their Level or Rank to become a negative number OR must directly support/be supported by Negative monsters.
2. All monsters types can be Negative except Link due to the lack of a Level or similar attribute that can be given a Negative value, Links that require Negatives as tribute or benefit from being linked to them are allowed.
3. Suggestions can come in the form a card name, a Type/Attribute, an additional Sub-Type, an effect/premise, or any combination of the 4
beyond that it's the basic rules
4. If you create a card leave a prompt
5. You must respond to the most recent prompt only
(Not a rule, more a design note to keep in mind, Negative monsters tend to have strange effects such as having no Attribute or only being able to be summoned during your opponents turn)
to get the ball rolling here's some examples of what you can do with Negative monsters
As for a suggestion how about a monster that has effects based on the combined Levels of all monsters on the field, the closer to zero the better the effect.
This section seems like not that much of a thing. It may stay that way, but I thought I'd make a simple game to change that, at least for a bit.
Like I said, the rules are simple.
Each post shall be the name of a Pocket Monster beginning with the next letter alphabetically after the previous post, until we reach "Z".
Afterwards, the person that got the "Z" post will get that post liked (by at least the next poster) and the next post will begin with "A".
Repeat without repeating Pokemon for the next round (if one round has Mew, the round after the next round can also have Mew, but not the round immediately after it). If it's repeated and someone notices, the next post restarts at "A".
Also, you cannot post again until at least two other people have posted. That's it!
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.