Thar

What Creative Type Are You?

https://mycreativetype.com/

A quiz made with Adobe Create. Just vibe and find out your creative type, and enjoy some animations in between.

I got "The Thinker."

Curious to see anyone else's result.

Edited by Thar

Spoiler

ZIBTusX.png

About what I expected, though some of the analogy questions kind of threw me. Like, the ruler/scribble dichotomy I get, I guess, but fortune cookie or birthday cake? Is that like a "message on the inside or outside" sort of thing? I just went with birthday cake because they taste better.

After the first question, the web app just loads indefinitely and never gives another question back. I tried redoing the test, but selecting another response and it does the same thing. It's not my internet; I've tried at different time intervals and still nothing. Only one question then loading and loading for eternity ?
Anyways those kind of tests are generally wrong and very surface level in their analysis so I don't think I'm missing much. Still my curiosity won't be quenched now!

Edit: Tried again today, I managed to get pretty far by clicking "skip", but reached the same issue eventually where it would load indefinitely.

Edited by Doigt

I felt right in the middle for most of the questions, but...

image0.png

1 hour ago, Sleepy said:

Dreamer. I even took it twice because a couple of the questions could have gone either way.
Whelp, dreamer it is.

This coming from someone whose username is Sleepy, it doesn't surprise me :v