radio414

Transferring Points Error

Question

deWcQxr.png

This error has been popping up every time I've tried to move points around, whether that's making bank transactions (both depositing and withdrawing) or sending someone points. The points still appear to go where they need to go, so I haven't really paid too much mind to it, but I figure with the Halloween event coming up there'll be a big influx of point transfers happening so I wanted to bring attention to it before then.

I use Google Chrome, haven't tried this on other browsers.

2 answers to this question

Looks like this is being caused by compatibility issues with the Blackjack application, I've downgraded the shop and the error no longer occurs but now Blackjack isn't working so I'll keep Blackjack as being broken for now whilst I establish if there's a solution.

Following up on the above, it seems that the transfers still go through properly, but we get directed to the error page for some reason. This is on firefox mind you, so it could be the case that chrome can't even send points. Source: I sent 10 points to radio, then did it again just to make sure. His points went up by 10 each time.

Edited by spookmaster yui