Aw, Clau, you gots a home now? All because Red is a stupid lucky dumb dumb ❤️

Episode 2

Do not even with this "Fire!" business. Makes her feel like a female Rekka Hoshimiya... spoilerz for Fire Force:

Spoiler

but hopefully stays on the right side for that attitude. 

XaExGFrl.png0RVoTBSl.pngR6mVrPIl.png

Episode 3

Spoiler

Shudder... The things Odin says... She has to keep them alive, because she's already witnessed so much death for these things... isn't that enough for Re:Zero author? Especially with how it can make an unnamed soldier that we only just now know the fate of after his role in the previous ep's death really feel like something. If it actually goes further, there's probably no way I can handle Re:Zero.

There seems to be so much emphasis on Miyako probs dying that I just want to cry... but by the title of the next ep, it's going to be mostly lighthearted again. Protec that smile!

Episode 4

Those dudebros are just too much... but their actually good idea did get the girls in some really cute swimsuits! Plus... it does mask their scent, if uh, that was something the pillars could pick up on.

Episode 5

Spoiler

Ra... Clau just said she felt Odin wanted the Pillars destroyed too, but why does it seem like he wants Ragnarok to happen? Would they be alive enough to hate him (considering he doesn't want them hating him)? I wish I did more research into these myths, since I only really know about Marvel (& The Master of Ragnarok), yet enjoy those a lot. Dunno what the correlations are. I thought that world eating giant snek was different from the Ragnarok because I remember the Ragnarok happening to Asgard in the MCU, but the pillars remind me more of the snek. #Idjit

Episode 6

Spoiler

Talk about a carefree bastard... looks like Odin endorses a magazine for Einherjar. Most untrustworthy blessing I've ever seen... and if that's Thor, then I really don't believe he cares about his "daughters".

Episode 7

Spoiler

There was a confirmed girl death (and the major general!) now since when the series chronologically began, but Odin's not dead. Nuh-uh. No way no how. I want him to be, though. Looks like we've also got the first "important" death (but they all hit me hard)... Onee-chan.... you liar...

Episode 8

Spoiler

Wha? She opened a gate to Valhalla? If you don't have to be dead to enter, then this is another theory that ended up not quite as dark as people seemed to think... but there's still so much to be scared about. And Idk how bad a situation Miko is put in rn, but the guys are definitely at an incredible risk if they got caught up in there with her.

Episode 9

Spoiler

I guess she knew that with or without her charm, that she wasn't supposed to open, that was it for her... so she gave it to Sono, and told her to open it... again. "I was told not to be a baby." yeah... sometimes the simplest of things you're just not thinking about... you just don't realize... and now she has it in gear. Whooooooooooooo! And the three stooges yet live! Too bad for the guy that sacrificed himself in Valhalla, though... 

So Odin is turning himself into a villian by wanting Ragnarok to happen (again). For maybe understandable reasons, but man, how dare he. The cost is just too high.

Episode 10

Spoiler

Miyako makes the dumb-person choice? Well right now, although it's perfectly understandable that Azu was pissed, it was def the smart-person choice in the grand scheme of things. 

Episode 11

Spoiler

One last changing scene before the big showdown (done immediately with dramatic music), woohoo! Let's go! Ragnarok for you again!~

Episode 12

Spoiler

Azu just do be in the business of retorting when a surprise weapon is concealed on not even her plane. xD

We're fighting a god here. Miyako's just wide-eyed and arigathankful. 

"And you're no different. At this rate, you'll be gone too." Well yeah, that would be your fault though, Odin. It's been so long, just face the facts, no matter the hurt. Didn't face the end alone, at least. RIP Dudebros, your juniors now look too much like you, I swear there weren't anyone like that before.

Was actually really good. Right amount of hurt, right amount of goof, cool, cute! 8/10