Interesting that they chose to barely show her playing, but still show that it was just playing a game this whole episode. That's not how things that end up the way synopsis' I've seen of this say tend to go. Didn't expect the deeper voice either, but if she never intentionally wore the kigurumi, okay. ?

Once again, I know it was distinctly the game right now, but that was a bleaker start than I expected from what I've heard, but at least bear lady saves the day. ??

Episode 2

Yeah, rando isekai. I was wondering why she seemed so at home in the bear suit in the first ep if it takes place before rando isekai (I mean it did show that it was just the game), if she's now supposed to be all surprised the suit is on her. Then I realize that she was using a completely different avatar to her real body, so the first ep couldn't have been before the rando isekai, except it showed her in and out of the game... Gonna make the first ep pretty contradictory and not very telling of what the show is actually like. Or they just didn't tell us they were overlaying something from later right before what is actually the beginning of the series, which I can def fault them for.

jinCDO8m.jpg

Still super coolute, though.

She just... 

Spoiler

wears it reversed as pajamas?! Don't we all want a bear suit that never gets dirty...

Episode 4

Oh my god, they need an an army and a half to harvest that thing... and bloody bear, it's the giant snek from confusing pilot. Noa is a dead ringer for Croisée's Alice Blanche, everything about her, man. Blonde. Noble. Imouto-type (that does have a less-involved? older sister).  Loves everything the female MC stands for. Sigh... RIP Takeda-sensei.

Edited by Nico

Episode 5

She's literally becoming girl Touya… no smartphone, just bears. A Bear Gate!

Spoiler

Similarities, but real glad this isn't another slave situation so early on. Not that I've ever had anything against what the MCs I've watched/read do when it comes to that, but... yeah.

Episode 6

Aw, Shuri is just a bucket whole of some. Yuna is right about those sisters being so soothing. ᶘ  ̄ー ̄ᶅ

Episode 7

Spoiler

"I won't let you have the bear!"? At first I thought, but there are 2 bears... if Noa meant Yuna, then lewd~ But I guess she didn't show both of them off to Noa. After OP cut to the misunderstanding being fixed, Noa & Fina look to be fast friends. She just forgot. That shot of the CG horses and cartoon bears walking side by side is just sublime. Liking Shea more than the older sister I compared her to earlier to, and she's got Chino's voice, so that's a win-win too.

Episode 8

Spoiler

First time there is reason to believe this is a little girl's first time seeing Yuna and she still runs right up with a "Kuma!~!~!~". aw, she's a pwetty pwincess & she's gonna show Yuna around the castle... that might have beat all the other episodes combined in sheer adorableness. Let me guess, the other smoll ones are getting some surprise ready for Yuna, hehe. A fan club? Keep it a secret from Yuna?! That's hilarious, and won't stay a secret forever, no way. And they already failed. Quick, BS excuse #1!  

Episode 9

Spoiler

Yes, having a job is more important than your friend having a job. Good thing her taking care of herself is what allows you to have a job, Fina. Just find someone who has a restaurant themselves you like to give exclusive recipes to... oh damn, I dun forgot there was already someone like that! 

Episode 10

"Oh. I just got it. I was probably called to this world just to see this scene!" See, Yuna gets it. Cute girls and bearys. What more do you need? Oh, of course. It's always what every Japanese isekai'd person wants. Japanese food. xD

Episode 11

Spoiler

Japanese Wa food so good Yuna cry

"And so... I must kill a kraken."

The gamer mindset. Plenty of Game Overs in her ideas. 

Episode 12

Spoiler

Another bear themed restaurant? They do love them some fish. :3

Yuna just got back and she ain't got time to play with her girls, aw. 

"You're the one I want to be with." She's your only! Yuna & Fina, sitting in a B E A R. Y U R I - I N G ~

I thought Noa got away with not really telling Yuna about the Kuma-san Fan Club, why is she literally mentioning it again right after, even if Yuna was just leaving. Seriously can't believe she doesn't know what's up or she's one of those dense yuri protagonists, if that even be a thing.

2nd season hype! It does have serious moments, and I think it does them quite well when it needs it, because it really tries its hardest to keep a certain vibe. Episode 1 sure made things confusing, though. 7/10

Edited by Nico

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Chiri Bedhead
      Figured I'd start this early this time, instead of about a week before the anime would start (when it's technically already that season).
    • By LordCowCow
      Premise
      World
      City
      Magic
      Races
      Major Families of Froura
      NPCs
      Locations
      App Format
      Accepted Apps

• By LordCowCow
      BGM
      The Korova region, being much less tourist friendly than other regions, isn't one that many people travel to in this day and age. It wasn't prepared to take in visitors with much pomp and circumstances. It did however have one thing going for it when it came to visitors from other regions and that was New Point Landing.
      Located at the western edge of an island, which was itself to the west of the mainland, New Point Landing was the main place for visitors coming into the region and it, at least, had a dock that ships could stop at to drop of passengers which was more than can be said about most of the rest of the region.
      Once upon a time the city was the place to go for trading and shopping. These days it has fallen far from its high point and many of the stores are closed and boarded up. Awaiting a day that the region was more prosperous. Many of the remaining stores were family-run and managed by stubborn folk who refused to let the city fall completely off of its original purpose. There existed a singular, larger, department store where the rare visitors were able to get most necessities for their travels.
      The ship that was currently coming into the dock was different than most that the city would usually see. It resembled a cruise ship more than anything else and instead of supplies from other regions it instead was full of trainers.
      Unbeknownst to the people of the city, nor truly the trainers themselves, these passengers included those who would be much more precious to the region than any other cargo. For these trainers were destined to take part in a struggle that would determine the fate of the entire region.
      Pokemon trainers from across the world all coming here with the purpose of taking on the Pokemon League challenge and becoming the Champion that the region has been lacking for many long years.

Anneliese looked out at the city that approached. Her eyes were shining with excitement as she watched the city, much different than Sunnyshore City back home, came closer and closer. "My goodness Leopold, how do you think the ship knows when to stop without any eyes?" She asked the small, lion-cub-like, Shinx that was currently standing next to her and watching with great concern as she leaned over the edge of the railing with no regard to her own safety.
      The Pokemon had no answer for her. He didn't have any more knowledge than she did about ships and he wouldn't be able to bring himself to correct her if he did.
      This didn't stop the girl from continuing her dialogue with the small creature. "Oh look over there, that's Goldeen right? My goodness there's so many of them. Leopold do you see them right there?" She leaned over the edge to point out the Pokemon swimming along the side of the boat. In doing so she went too far and very nearly tumbled off the edge.
      Only stopped by Leopold biting the bottom of her dress and pulling the girl backwards. She stumbled but managed to avoid falling as she looked down at Leopold. "Oh, what's wrong?" She asked, oblivious to how she had almost fell into the water. "Did you want something to eat?"
      Leopold shook his head and wondered where the other humans that he had gathered to keep an eye on her were. He could do most of it himself but when Anneliese was this excited sometimes it could get...difficult. When the captain had informed them they would be required to set off in groups of three, for safety reasons, Leopold at first blanched at the idea of trusting strangers to accompany his trainer but he realized that it was something he'd have to accept. As long as they kept Anneliese safe and happy, of course.
      ---
      As the ship docked everyone would be helped off of it by the crew. They were greeted by a tall middle-aged, man with mutton chops of such grandeur that they were nearly indistinguishable from a full beard. "Hello, and welcome...to Korova! I got word of your arrival and sallied forth to greet you! I am the dockmaster here, and I wish to be the first to welcome you all to my fair city, the jewel of this region, in my eyes at least, New Point Landing. I'm sure you'll find it accommodating to your needs...You may not even want to leave, gwahahahaha!"
      "Oh what a delightful man!" Anneliese said as she smiled brightly at him. She wanted to stop and chat with the pleasant man some more but another part of her wished to hurry off to begin her adventure.
      It was then she remembered that she had teammates with her and so she turned to the two of them with an even bigger smile, "So, where shall we start?"

OOC