Nico

Latest thing you've bought in a Restaurant/Fast Food Joint

Could? Bam. I'm such a bad eater. Wendy's. Son of Baconator. Baked potato. 5 pc. chicken nuggets w/ sweet & sour sauce. Mello Yellow Limeade (combines the 2 best things I've seen about those freestyle machines, Fanta Lime and Mello Yellow, which as a brand has no other presence here). Refilled with Dave's cherry cream soda.

Spoiler

Fiddled with the customization options @ kiosk since even if you can at the register, I'd never be bothered to do it. For the burger:

• No ketchup
  • light mayo
  • added light smokey honey mustard
  • added ranch
  • added pickles
  • added avocado
  • replaced processed cheese slice with Asiago cheese

For the potato:

• Broccoli
  • Shredded cheddar cheese
  • Chives
  • Didn't ask for sour cream but got some on the side anyway

I'd very much say win win with my experiment, but my brother has had the taco salad at least twice now I think, so I'd like to try it next.

Last time I went to a McDonald's I got food for everyone, including a mcdouble, fries, and some chicken nuggets for myself. I then caught a stomach bug for three days which I'm guessing was the nuggets' fault.

7 minutes ago, Yui said:

Last time I went to a McDonald's I got food for everyone, including a mcdouble, fries, and some chicken nuggets for myself. I then caught a stomach bug for three days which I'm guessing was the nuggets' fault.

Aw, that's a shame. I'd say I'm surprised you think it's the nuggets but everything I've heard lately says that chicken hasn't been perfect right now. Or maybe that location doesn't have the best rep for that specific item/was a bad day, I wouldn't have any clue. I should count myself lucky as my meal was only yesterday and feel fine.

3 minutes ago, Nico said:

Aw, that's a shame. I'd say I'm surprised you think it's the nuggets but everything I've heard lately says that chicken hasn't been perfect right now. Or maybe that location doesn't have the best rep for that specific item/was a bad day, I wouldn't have any clue. I should count myself lucky as my meal was only yesterday and feel fine.

I mean when we get McDonald's every other time I get just a mcdouble and fries, without fail, so it's pretty fishy that the one time I added nuggets into the mix was the one time I got sick. If you've been hearing something's up with the chicken that would explain a lot.

2 minutes ago, Yui said:

I mean when we get McDonald's every other time I get just a mcdouble and fries, without fail, so it's pretty fishy that the one time I added nuggets into the mix was the one time I got sick. If you've been hearing something's up with the chicken that would explain a lot.

Well, it's only one brand that isn't in the US that I've heard about, but it's still not that far from the US (Canada), and something (that is also breaded), so figure it wouldn't be bad to kinda mention it.

7 minutes ago, Nico said:

Well, it's only one brand that isn't in the US that I've heard about, but it's still not that far from the US (Canada), and something (that is also breaded), so figure it wouldn't be bad to kinda mention it.

Mmm, if it were a brand from Mexico that'd be one thing, but from Canada seems a bit odd since I live in the middle of the vast nowhere of Texas. Must have just been unlucky timing on my part then.

The topic poster already know, but I had, also at Wendy's, a grilled asiago ranch chicken club with added avocado, chili cheese fries and a cheesy cheddar burger with added smoky honey mustard. For drink I had Dave's orange cream soda, half a cup of orange Coca-Cola and a mix of the other half with vanilla Coca-Cola.

19 minutes ago, Yui said:

Mmm, if it were a brand from Mexico that'd be one thing, but from Canada seems a bit odd since I live in the middle of the vast nowhere of Texas. Must have just been unlucky timing on my part then.

All pretty true, but I notice that said brand doesn't buy from just Canadian suppliers, so we may never know. 

4 minutes ago, Mirei said:

The topic poster already know, but I had, also at Wendy's, a grilled asiago ranch chicken club with added avocado, chili cheese fries and a cheesy cheddar burger with added smoky honey mustard. For drink I had Dave's orange cream soda, half a cup of orange Coca-Cola and a mix of the other half with vanilla Coca-Cola.

The way you word it, you went back and added to a half drunk cup? I didn't notice :fuwari gasp:

4 hours ago, Shradow said:

I've been loving Wendy's bacon maple chicken sandwiches. I'm sad they're a limited time thing.

I wish I knew exactly how limited time some things are. I wasn't too interested in the maple things that were coming out this past year or so, but this one does look kinda good, and someone in my circle liking it kinda makes me wanna try it out now. Just probably won't be able to now 'cuz if I eat out again this month, it won't be Wendy's.

1 hour ago, Thar said:

Does Papa Johns delivery count as fast food?

Well, the place is some kind of restaurant, so for the purposes of this thread, I'll allow delivery.

2 minutes ago, Nico said:

Well, the place is some kind of restaurant, so for the purposes of this thread, I'll allow delivery.

Neato.

My latest restaurant purchase was a large Papa Johns Double Cheeseburger pizza.

Edited by Thar

Taco Bell. Thought they stopped having much in the way of interesting limited time stuff, so went back to my usual of Doritos Locos Tacos Supreme and Fries supreme, but my bro pointed out the naked chicken chalupa had "new nacho cheese flavour". Kinda would be into trying that. Anyway, Mountain Dew Baja Blast of course, so glad Canada has finally got it for a while now. ? 

Large double pepperoni pizza with stuffed crust, two medium pepperoni ones, one medium sausage, 16 bone-out honey barbecue wings, two orders of fries (cajun and regular), AND 8 mozzarella sticks; all from Pizza Hut. I had guests and family over.

1 hour ago, Nyx said:

Large double pepperoni pizza with stuffed crust, two medium pepperoni ones, one medium sausage, 16 bone-out honey barbecue wings, two orders of fries (cajun and regular), AND 8 mozzarella sticks; all from Pizza Hut. I had guests and family over.

Very cool. I haven't had stuffed crust in a long time, but it's always super good, so once it was on sale I kinda had to try Delissio's limited time version. Really should do a delivery one sometime soon though, because as much as it wants to be equal to delivery, it never is. It checked out just fine, though. @Thar Cheeseburger pizzas, too. Them the shit, can't believe my mother/sister don't like them. 

Edited by Nico

9 hours ago, Nico said:

Very cool. I haven't had stuffed crust in a long time, but it's always super good, so once it was on sale I kinda had to try Delissio's limited time version. Really should do a delivery one sometime soon though, because as much as it wants to be equal to delivery, it never is. It checked out just fine, though. @Thar Cheeseburger pizzas, too. Them the shit, can't believe my mother/sister don't like them. 

Me personally I'd love to try one of those pizzas with little burgers on the crust. 

As for stuffed crust, it's okay. Tastes like cheese sticks or pizza dippers they would serve at school sometimes. For me they just taste okay. But I guess it's more the novelty of having cheese in your crust. But I think Goku puts it best:

"Stuffed crust, King Kai! You can eat it in reverse."

AJV6kEI.gif

4 hours ago, Mirei said:

At Wendy's, a Jr. Cheeseburger Deluxe, a Grilled Chicken Wrap with bacon and a strawberry Sprite.

Not East Side Mario's!? ? 

BTW, Buffalo Chicken pizza there. 

On 2/25/2019 at 1:10 AM, Mirei said:

QzGRKUu.gif
(sauce pls)

I wasn't the one who bought it, but I had some fries and nuggets from mcdonald's this morning. Does that count even if I didn't pay for it?