Nico

Latest thing you've bought in a Restaurant/Fast Food Joint

32 minutes ago, Yui said:

Does that count even if I didn't pay for it?

Eh, sure. For this exact topic, I don't think it's as much of a point that you were the one that bought it.

Also, Popeyes. Cajun poutine and strawberry Fruitopia. Yes, really. ?

Pizza. Yesterday I bought the Ultimate Cheesy Crust pizza.

maxresdefault.jpg

The day prior I got McDonald's. Really only because I wanted nuggets and the Shamrock Shake.

2 hours ago, Yui said:

QzGRKUu.gif
(sauce pls)

I wasn't the one who bought it, but I had some fries and nuggets from mcdonald's this morning. Does that count even if I didn't pay for it?

That was from Asobi Asobase.

The last thing I got was a chicken wrap from Popeyes and it was kind of a burrito. Wanted to try it, so I did and I didn't expect rice. Was cool.

Edited by Mirei

Asiago Mushroom Cheeseburger at Wendy's with chili cheese fries and a strawberry lemonade. 

The Super Crunch Chicken Strip Dinner from Sonic's. I swapped the tater tots with fries, but still ordered a large order of tater tots. Why? I don't know. Guess I wanted fries at the time.

I tried the Chachos as a combo at KFC a couple days or so ago... With Baja Blast... Bless KFC/Taco Bell/Pizza Hut. 

On a related note, just earlier that day I found out about Sweet Lightning and omg... Baja Blast has been in Canada for almost a year, I'd really love if this is successful enough to push out much sooner, but probably not. ?

I went to a dessert cafe last night and had this, a slice of new york style cheesecake with white chocolate sauce:

bcNcMUd.png

Just before, was at another restaurant and had "The Ultimate Italian Grilled Cheese (Grilled Italian flatbread brushed with garlic Parmesan and stuffed with pizza mozzarella, bruschetta and our basil pesto sauce. Served with garlic parm fries.)." and had bacon in it as an add on. And a lemonade.

Didn't get pictures of that, however.

Edited by Chiri

Since you did. I had a calzone with bacon & mushroom, and compared to usual when I get pizza products of that type, it basically had stuffed crust on the end, so that was nice. 

n0DaCQQ.jpg

Then followed your idea, and got a white chocolate lava cake with a "side" of ice cream.

Recently got door dash in my city and they had a discount for arby's so got that. It's been so long since I last had fast food.

Got a greek gryo

which was hontoni delicious

@Chiri I got a hontoni D E L I C I O U S southwest abacado salad and it did not agree with me.

The closest Arby's was always too far for me to ever get to, and then... sad. Their releases I see on Canada food news sites tend to look great, though.

Last week Friday, I got take-out for lunch from this local southern comfort place: Creole style pasta with grilled shrimp, smoked sausage, and deep-fried alligator tail with chipotle sauce.

Never had alligator before, so it was interesting. It's like a mix of pork and fish in terms of flavor and texture. I liked it, but then again I'll eat pretty much anything deep-fried.

Breakfast at Macca's:

Chicken McGriddle and Bacon Egg & Cheese McGriddle with a hash brown and a Blueberry Pomegranate Real Fruit Smoothie.

Since it has just been far too long since I've seen taquitos in my grocery store, I went to 7-Eleven just for some Monterey jack and chicken ones & got a dragon fruit Fanta slurpee (& it was purple too, so it's so fitting, I can damn well call it a Saki-chan slurpee). 

ZNVBVWQm.jpg

bKRML2om.jpgL5kpZyom.jpg

Damn, was this ever hot, fresh, and fantastic!

bBJMQ43m.jpg

sK1sus8m.png

But with strawberry jelly instead, & while it was milk tea, it was quite possibly the best strawberry milk I have had yet.

Picture this:

pastry_coco-vanil-m.png

But with so much coco covering it, that you can hardly see the vanil'.

& after I tried the Coke Cream soda & Sprite Vanilla Frost from a freestyle machine.

FsAlFyCWwAEvbYV?format=jpg&name=large

Saki-chan refresher, lemon cake pop, brownie.

WVXQ1Egs.jpg

WazfISum.jpg

Just a damn good lemonade. The other fruit splashes are better.

quA991Zs.png

JDYoiNQm.jpg

Ham & Cheese Cro-tai. Basically savory taiyaki.

UqEsOZns.jpg

rJrt13nm.png

Matcha Latte. I keep getting chastised for not putting anything in my drinks.

1SgOSVPs.png

There's a good few locations so it ain't like I'll get doxed just for saying I went here (Saint Germain Bakery for people that can't read "small thumbnail", probably most people), but still gonna be difficult to get pics of the actual stuff, but something like...

odQhx1Pm.jpg

Beef dried tomato sand

ocSsbyxm.jpg

Yuzu Macaron

coDyvY0m.jpg

Chestnut Shortcake

bSFChEBt.jpg

Spoiler

NjqQIJi.png

The far, far, far & away winner of most "cardboard pizza" chain here in Canada, as far as I've read. & yeah, I do find Dominos & Pizza Hut better by a fantastically implausible margin. It's just, I saw a review of this particular Pesto Mediterranean Stromboli in my sub box & it looked so freaking good. Guess what. It met expectations. Worth it to have walked there & waited 15 mins to get it fresh. 

CpQlz1ot.png

Spoiler

PxuV8u8.png

Sweet Potato
beef & chicken with honey mustard & sweet mayo. Tried these types of hot dogs for the first time only a few days ago at a street festival & since I was in the area, it was too good to not go to the actual location to try another type. I'm telling ya man. Now I'd better save my moneys. 

DWIFMMRt.jpg

Spoiler

Yaaaaas, gotta get my basic bitch in edible forum:

fGrmNtr.png

Mocha flash cold brew:

HZSCm5O.png

Sausage & egg McGriddle,

Chicken McGriddle

Before breakfast literally just now, it would be the French Onion Cheeseburger Wendy's currently has inspired by the soup of the same name. Mello Yello @ the freestyle machine, of course.