Hehe, I prefer ping pong, myself. Also, if only Adachi saw Hino fondling the sugoi dekais so she knew there was nothing to worry about. I've been reading that this is very slow paced, even for the romantic interactions, so I dunno how enjoyable I'd personally find it compared to some things, but it's good so far. I enjoy them just hanging out. But in that regard, I'd prefer a Yuru Yuri or a... ahem... Slow Start.

Episode 2

Well, we know someone's in denial~ Also, please tell me the compatriot is the other alien in a spacesuit named Yashiro from Denpa Onna, the author's other series.

Episode 3

Spoiler

Her Yappearance does look like the other. This is a lot more fun with her face reveal. The friends be childhood friend chuuing!

Episode 4

Yashiro found Shimamura's imouto all by herself~ she clearly likes messing around and sharing food.

Spoiler

Also, I thought this before but stupidly didn't say it, but she really seems to have taken more inspiration from Erio, not the other Yashiro. Is she just an onlooker from the future? What's with the coincidental name? Probably for the best if it stays somewhat of a mystery, though.

Episode 5

Spoiler

Who wants to bet the next time Shimamura goes to Adachi's place, her mom is there, and after things, it would get all kinds of awkward!  Shimamura's thoughts were kinda confusing about Adachi's Christmas, but considering Adachi got a face when she thought it was just about hanging out, it almost seems like she cares more about the friendship, when she already has friends. I mean, that's Japan for you, even modern Japan to a point, but... she really cannot take a hint.

Episode 6

Adachicchi!~ That is one heckin' cute nickname!

Spoiler

Yeah, you ship it, girl! Follow them? Noooo, they're obv getting gifts for you too! Also, you don't get cold easily my butt!

Episode 7

Spoiler

Is Yachi really going to be more of an imouto friend now? Adorable, but can she really figure out the mystery behind the hair?! ? Surprise childhood friend! Shimamura's this time, omg.

Episode 8

Spoiler

I almost thought Shimamura couldn't tell the chocolate was for Valentine's, even after last episode. At least she's not that dense.

Episode 9

Spoiler

Adachi is into pet play. Shima remembered the Taru, aw... drifting apart especially because you didn't live close anymore is a thing. That last bit with them does have me wondering how much Shimamura would have changed had they still been together... or if she was just forcing herself. 

Episode 10

Spoiler

Adachichi with the childish shouts of joy. What joy~ Shimamura with the brown hair. It looks so natural that it just isn't right for her! Looks really good, though. ? Hino is just cute enough to kiss, yes~ especially in that kimono. or in the bath, someone really likes her~. Shimamura is cheating on Adachi, gasp! or at least that's what it must feel like. 

Episode 11

Spoiler

Is this cracked crystal ball fortune teller legit? ? Certainly wasn't allowed to do anything there. What a cute helper! She is mysterious and the first bright haired (purple even) person besides Yashiro, so I wonder...

Episode 12

Spoiler

They moved in together and lived happily ever after.