Nico

Is the order a rabbit? Bloom

Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka? Bloom

Third season of Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka?/Is the Order a Rabbit?

Kokoa Hoto is a positive and energetic girl who becomes friends with anyone in just three seconds. After moving in with the Kafuu family in order to attend high school away from home, she immediately befriends the shy and precocious granddaughter of Rabbit House cafe's founder, Chino Kafuu, who is often seen with the talking rabbit, Tippy, on her head.

After beginning to work as a waitress in return for room and board, Kokoa also befriends another part-timer, Rize Tedeza, who has unusual behavior and significant physical capabilities due to her military upbringing; Chiya Ujimatsu, a waitress from a rival cafe who does everything at her own pace; and Sharo Kirima, another waitress at a different cafe who has the air of a noblewoman despite being impoverished.

With fluffy silliness and caffeinated fun, Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka? is a heartwarming comedy about five young waitresses and their amusing adventures in the town they call home.

[Written by MAL Rewrite]

Wow. Suteki. This episode was gorgeous, I don't remember GochiUsa looking quite this good. It carried a whole Cocoa and Chino on its back! Actually, I don't recall paying as much attention to the backgrounds before, they were probably all really pretty. Guess it's just opening scenes can really jump out at you. Though, it's seriously already shaping up to be better than ever! I love the series, and I originally didn't think that much of the first season, besides it being pretty fun.

On 10/12/2020 at 2:14 AM, LordCowCow said:

Wait hold up, it got another season? Holy cow I had no idea!

Get off your high horse, it's holy rabbit around these parts. ?

Episode 2

Spoiler

Wait, I saw this phantom thief thing in a, Kirara Fantasia visual I'm pretty sure, so it wasn't just made up for that, huh. SHARO WANTS A WIFE CONFIRMED.

vAHyspp.png

*totally ignoring the obvious crush on Rize she's always had, but this is literally way bigger proof*

Episode 3

Spoiler

Chiya is missing the fact that her next door gf would be the perfect help for her budget thing! Sharo is all around getting the best parts! But Maya is smart nani the eel?!

Bunnisode 4

My bando waifu Arisa's sweet voice was one of Cocoa & Chiya's classmates!

Spoiler

They were infected, oh noes! 

The editor got drink on apple-atmosphere. Well Sharo just needs caffeine, so it isn't so hard to believe, right?

Bunnisode 5

Spoiler

I'm surprised, I'd think Rize does some kind of exercise more than others normally. That was sweet with Aoyama & Tippy Master, but literally how the hell... is Tippy a thing?!

Bunnisode 6

Spoiler

Chino was bad with rabbits? Why don't I remember that? I know why syaro is looking so creeped out, though... she's bad with rabbits! And this haircut busyness... just the cutest...~~~~~ hunya~

Oddly enough, Japan really knows how to do a fun ass Halloween episode, but it isn't really just a few days late anymore, so next week will be weird. Then again, Adashima just did Christmas. 

Bunnisode 7

Spoiler

Absolutely lost it when I thought Chiya of all people went chuuni, but aw, she was actually hurt. Still, she kinda is, she's way too into her costume.

Bunnisode 8

Spoiler

Would be great to see Rize-sensei randomly take out the stamp and stamp the cards again in another bunnisode.

Bunnisode 9

Spoiler

Shenanigans are at an all time high and Chino was proven the dumbest! Can't believe Cocoa is that good an actor. 

Bunnisode 10

Spoiler

I can believe Syaro would so angry face proclaim "My chest isn't full." NNNNNYAAAAOOOOO KIGUUUMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN! ? Maybe first time I've seen a secret Santa ? in anime. Cuuuuute 

Bunnisode 11

Spoiler

Chiya just did a way better impression than those from the previous bunnisode or whatever.  Secret Santa ending in a foul! Maya lookin' broke as a Syaro or somethin'.

Bunnisode 12

Spoiler

Hot Wine?!?"This is juice." We're all responsible underage characters on a Japanese telebi program. Ow Chino, couldn't the "ring" have been something edible but still provable? We all wish Cocoa won though, of course!

9/10