Resident Homo

Returning I guess?

Yo!  Though my official handle has changed, y'all probably met me on the old YCM site as Kailyn Kyosuke.  Or if you didn't, nice to meet you.

I have a tendency to make cards based off various pop culture stuff, and a bit of history with card contests.

Once upon a time was a member of the Fake Type Knights club, and it's various spin offs.

I run a YT channel along with outlets on most social media platforms, and am working on producing more content for the future.  My current project is yugioh related, though not every project I work on will be.

I use she/her pronouns, and yeh.  Feel free to message me if you have any questions!  :D

Oh shit, it’s you.

dont think you know me, but I knew a looot of people who knew you, like DL, Creator/Summer, etc., so welcome!

3 minutes ago, Crona said:

Oh shit, it’s you.

dont think you know me, but I knew a looot of people who knew you, like DL, Creator/Summer, etc., so welcome!

Thanks!

Yeah it was a fun time back then.  I only just now found out there was an entire second forum site, lol.  I've been posting on the old forum infrequently the last few days.  XD 

Seems like this one has a bit more life in it though.

Welcome here, hello!

It's good to see ya found your way over here, we've got enough life in us for, well, a forum in 2020!

It's a cozy place. ?

Good to see you, again! Even though we only got acquainted in the last Fake Type Knights project. But still, nice to see ya again. Make yourself comfortable.

I'm claiming responsibility for her finding this place. It's me, I did it. If she disagrees, she's confused.

I doubt you'd know me, I didn't know you. If you were on YCM recently I'm the one testing if their singular mod will ever take action. Before then I... Well, I did just about everything, but based on what I have seen others say here, it was likely after your time.

In any case, welcome aboard. I hope you aren't looking for some place super active, but I still think we are pretty tight-knit.

12 hours ago, LordCowCow said:

Don't let them fool you we're all dead here this is the underworld, welcome!

Ah yes, perfect.  Just like old YCM xD

12 hours ago, Nyx said:

Good to see you, again! Even though we only got acquainted in the last Fake Type Knights project. But still, nice to see ya again. Make yourself comfortable.

Nice to see ya again too Nyx ?  Sorry I fell off the last FTK project.  Let me tell ya a LOT has happened in my life since then, got super super distracted and yeah.  ><

2 hours ago, (TheOtherYuya) said:

I'm claiming responsibility for her finding this place. It's me, I did it. If she disagrees, she's confused.

I doubt you'd know me, I didn't know you. If you were on YCM recently I'm the one testing if their singular mod will ever take action. Before then I... Well, I did just about everything, but based on what I have seen others say here, it was likely after your time.

In any case, welcome aboard. I hope you aren't looking for some place super active, but I still think we are pretty tight-knit.

Lol.  I actually...yknow what, no I am confused.  You declared it xD

Yeah true that.  My time was like, 2009-2011 ish.  Then I kinda faded in and out here and there over the years, and tried spending more time around Nov. 2018.

Who's the last mod now?  I did notice nobody seemed to bother me necrobumping a year old thread (which somehow, of all things managed to get response).

Will admit super active would be hella cool again, but I've come to accept that was a thing of the past.  If there's at least some activity and it's not like, months between posts I know that I'd probably be more inclined to pay attention.  lol

Still, thanks for taking me along for the ride.  ?