Sir Cophagus

My name is Sir Cophagus

Yes, hello! Salutations, ladies and gents! My most humble apologies for deleting this from the... status bar, do you call it?

*cough cough!*

Dear me, please excuse the coughing. It is quite dusty in the tomb (no one ever comes in to clean it anymore.) Also, not to worry - I am not infected with this new plague that's going around and neither am I sealed to contain one...

...which reminds me, has anyone seen my mummy? I noticed she let herself out earlier and I'm looking for her. I have sought help from the powerful oracle that resides beneath my tomb and she has led me to this place in hopes that all of you can help!

Either way, such a delight to meet you all! Hopefully we can all be good friends!

hello sir name of cough sorry to hear about mother cough it reminds me of my sweet wife barbra trapped in the frozen lake oh sweet barbara why did you have to go

the way i cure cough is with healthy amount of chocolate milk, son jon says this is not correct way to cure cough but i don't have a cough now jon

25 minutes ago, Chuck Tingle said:

hello sir name of cough sorry to hear about mother cough it reminds me of my sweet wife barbra trapped in the frozen lake oh sweet barbara why did you have to go

the way i cure cough is with healthy amount of chocolate milk, son jon says this is not correct way to cure cough but i don't have a cough now jon

Greetings, friend!

I must say, this drink sounds quite delightful! I will have to give it a try, sometimes. Well met!

Hello Sir Cophagus. I don't believe we've met. My name is John. Tell me, how much does getting your mummy back mean to you?

25 minutes ago, Jigsaw said:

Hello Sir Cophagus. I don't believe we've met. My name is John. Tell me, how much does getting your mummy back mean to you?

Why hello there, John!

It means the world to me! She tells such wonderful stories and she has such a delightful singing voice. Can you help me find her? I would very much appreciate it!

Just now, Sir Cophagus said:

Why hello there, John!

It means the world to me! She tells such wonderful stories and she has such a delightful singing voice. Can you help me find her? I would very much appreciate it!

Believe it or not, I can relate. I've experienced the same loss as you. I believe that I'll be more than able to help you find your mummy in due time.