Jigsaw

AMA with Jigsaw

1 hour ago, radio414 said:

Can you explain the timeline of that biopic series to me? I get lost around Saw IV.

It's rather funny. I have a PhD and am the main character and yet I have trouble following the story myself. The cancer certainly doesn't help. However, Saw IV and V actually take place simultaneously. When Jeff kills me, Detective Strahm then kills him, resulting in the remainder of V. 

7 minutes ago, Ember McLain said:

If Amanda made a move, would you?

No, for several reasons.

The first is simple. She's an emotional wreck. She projects her own insecurities onto others. She believed she could never change, and therefore believed that no one else could. She took my legacy and turned it into elaborate execution devices with no offering of freedom. Even when she did, the offering never actually worked. She was truly a killer.

However, I could forgive all of that if it were not for one thing. At my death bed, she made me question my entire philosophy. She had been through three games, and never seemed to learn her lesson. She failed me so many times, and yet I still don't hate her. If anything, I'm disappointed.

10 hours ago, LordCowCow said:

What do you think of the video games they made about your life's work?

It’s quite a blessing. After all, the cure to death itself is immortality, and what better way than through the fame brought upon by the games? Even if I’m remembered as a villain, my legacy shall long outlive me, and that’s all I can ask for.

1 hour ago, ass said:

If we were to hypothetically say I was in your games could I hypothetically request cock and ball tortue

Hm, alright then. There is a device on your penis. Think of it like a pencil sharpener. It will constantly turn with razor blades. As the mechanism spins, a shotgun's trigger is slowly pulled. I have provided you with a knife. I think you see where this is going. Make your choice.