Sir Cophagus

MISSING: Have You Seen My Mummy?

*cough cough!*

Hello, everyone!

While it has been a delight to be here and meet you all, there is a reason why I'm here.

You see... my mummy is missing. She has been resting inside me for many millennia, but somehow she has managed to get out without me noticing, and I miss her dearly already. So now I need your help, if you are willing to give it!

8oU282x.png

Here's how this will work: Beneath this tomb is a powerful oracle where the dead can keep in touch with the living. She can find anyone you wish and tell you where they are. However, she only speaks in riddles, and I must admit... I'm not that good at decyphering those.

So that's where you come in! The oracle is willing to give one clue at a time in the form of a riddle, so I will post those here, all of you can post your guesses, and I will forward them to her. If you are correct, you will be rewarded with points! That's right, she is also willing to reward you all! Isn't that nice of her?

So the first person who guesses correctly will be rewarded 500 points! However, correct guesses will not be announced publicly. That's right, I will notify anyone who guesses correctly in private, and they will save their correct guesses for the final round, where they will all come together for all of you to guess the location where my mummy is. The first person to guess her location correctly on that final night will be rewarded 1500 points! Wow!

That sound fun? I hope you enjoy it! I will consult the oracle at a later date to give you all the first clue. Thank you all for your participation and have a wonderful rest of the month!

Hello, again! I have consulted the oracle and she has given me the first clue. You know how this works. I don't know what she's saying, but maybe all of you can figure it out!

Here is the first riddle:

~

What’s left to time, I take its place
This word describes my modern face

~

How mysterious! Remember, I will only reveal the correct guess in private to the one who guesses it correctly first. In addition, they will receive 500 points as a reward.

Now, let the guessing begin!