Chuck Tingle

chuck tingle make your own tingler game

i was poking around my profile and i thought "dang how do i have all these points?" i also thought "giving points to other buds would be a great way to prove love"

unlike jigs the handsaw man or sir coughs i do not have an involved game or contest but i still do have an idea: writing tinglers

rules are simple: on a notepad write down words based on prompts in the first spoiler and then open the second spoiler and fill in blanks with words from the prompts just like mads lib

if you post your creations here i will thank you with points for being a great bud

if you do not post your work that is okay too putting your art out there can be scary but you have already done the MOST IMPORTANT PART you have MADE SOMETHING and that alone is GOOD

each person can post one tingler for each set of prompts

i do not know how many prompts there will be though sorry

Tingler number one

Spoiler

Prompts

Spoiler
  1. Interjection
  2. Verb ending in -ing
  3. Noun
  4. Adjective
  5. Noun
  6. Verb (past tense)
  7. Greeting
  8. Adverb
  9. Adjective
  10. Verb ending in -ing
  11. Adjective
  12. Time of Day

Tingler

Spoiler

<1>! I was just <2> down the street when I came across a very handsome <3>. When I say “handsome,” I mean it in all the right ways. He had a <4> <5> and a very prominent six-pack and when he <6> at me I could tell that there was an instant connection.

“<7>,” he said <8>. “You’re <9>.” I told him that he was <9> too, and suddenly we were doing more than just talking, we were <10>! It was a <11> <12> and I’m glad I got to spend time with that buckaroo.