Jump to content

Recommended Posts

As the others had managed to help either kill or disable the beasts that were remaining, Fen thought about the idea of a shortcut. It would certainly be much better if they were able to just move straight to the top and ignore all of the beasts that got in their way. Looking at the window, the girl thought aloud, "well, maybe we could break out through their and just start climbing to the top. Though, that doesn't sound all that faster, or less tiring. Hmm..." As the girl mulled over the idea more, her ears perked up as a cracking noise could be heard from the ceiling. Turning her gaze upward, her eyes lit up as she pointed, "that's it!" 

Of course, her exclamation was cut short as the floor actually broke away with the rubble being an actual cause for concern. Waving her hand upward to create a wall of ice between her and the rubble, her arm jolting from the sheer quantity that felt on top of it as her own ice wall began to give way from the force. Sending it downward and most of the rubble that had gathered on top of it - some loose rubble still giving her a hit to the noggin - the girl rolled her shoulder as she used her other hand to rub her head. Seeing the hoard that came with it, unconcerned by them, Fen simply said, "oh I suppose that would be a problem too." Taking into consideration the risks that came with smashing the floor to use as a shortcut she started to backpedal as the beasts, getting up after literally falling on top of one another, thinking of how best to clear out this hoard. 

With this range and that many of them, using her conventional techniques wouldn't do much good. Shooting an arrow into the head of one of them that had approached her, the girl tried to think of a way to take out as many as she could in one strike. "Trevor, that like, tornado thing you do. Could you make one? Oh and uh, you both might want to take cover." Using her ice magic again, the girl caused her bow to expand and fold into a large ball. Having a chain form out of it the girl grabbed onto it and began to swing it around. With a great deal of effort, the girl smashed it into one of the approaching monsters, before continuing to swing it around and around, before finally tossing it towards the area she told Trevor to cast in. 

As the wind started to pick up and create a vortex, the ice weapon was picked up and began to spin around. With the weapon in place, Fen conjured something that was a cross between and a shield and a bow, greatly obstructing her vision but providing a great deal of cover for what was to come next. Despite being unable to see the target she was aiming for, Fen still shot the arrow unerringly towards the giant ice ball floating in the wind vortex. As the two weapons struck, they both broke into sharp ice fragments, only to then be launched in a spread towards near everything in the room as the vortex burst outwards. The howls of the monsters could be heard, as a fair few of them as been impaled and wounded by these, Fen herself being pushed back as she heard a few cracks against her cover. "That...was very dangerous...I should...that needs some work before doing again." 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Devin's feet felt glued to the ground as the woman glared at them with that... face. They weren't sure why Melissa was unaffected, but their body felt sluggish in the face of her onslaught, willing their body to move!

Instead, they saw Melissa continue to carry the three of them, even with Morgan doing something. Move... move! Their eyes trained on the sharp stones heading towards Morgan from behind, gritting their teeth, before roaring suddenly, surprising even themselves. With a sudden shift to their leg, they forced themselves forward with a process not unlike the arm they had just made, rushing forward. Maybe, just maybe they could shift a bit at a time like this... They had tried it at school with minimal success, but it seemed to be going better now. Kicking off the ground, a pair of wings bursting from their back, with scales like a fish and a leathery interior, just long enough to gain some height in the air. As their body returned to their humanoid form, they threw their right arm forward, bracing it with their left as the end of it transformed into a mouth-like claw, shooting pressurize water bullets at each of the stones headed for Morgan, aiming to shatter them.

"G... Go get her!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

iyyzIuC.png

iU8EggM.png

"Trevor, that like, tornado thing you do. Could you make one? Oh and uh, you both might want to take cover."

"Just point me in the direction and I'll cast what I can, Fen." Trevor nodded. It would be something new for the young sorcerer to use any of the Aero Spells for something that wasn't defense, but at the same time...sometimes the greatest spells and magic came from improvisation and doing things in a new manner. But nevertheless, once the weapon Fen made was launched from her hands, he knew that was his signal. "Aerora!!!"

As the wind started to pick up and create a vortex, the ice weapon was picked up and began to spin around. But this was only the tip of the iceberg, so to speak. The next thing that happened was Fen firing an icy arrow into the giant ice ball and thusly made a rain of sharp icy fragments...oh that's why she said... "Aerora!!" Trevor shouted again, this time placing a temporary windy shield around himself, Fen and Aduian to protect them from the debris.

"That...was very dangerous...I should...that needs some work before doing again."

"Still, you did quite the work." the sorcerer nodded, before glancing back at the amount of creatures struck, wounded and even impaled by the icy debris. "Besides, you gave me a manner of utilizing a normal defensive spell into something that could be worked with offense, so for that I thank you." Tipping his hat slightly, he could still hear quite the commotion between these creatures...so best time for another thing.

He removed his hat and tossed it into the middle of the area where most of the creatures were still piling in from. "And now...Balloon!" Trevor shouted as balloons began to emerge from his hat, forming a ring around the hat and the creatures that were near it. And like clockwork, curiosity got the better of them...and they moved towards the balloons, which caused them to get knocked back and even knocked into the air because of it. The fall wouldn't hurt them too much, perhaps only knock them unconscious. "That's another set down..."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

morgan.png

Enemy in front of her. Allies behind her. If not for the absurdity of... well, everything that had happened since yesterday, Morgan could almost swear she was still in Lemuria. Moving in for the punch, Morgan was met with two threats. The first was another barrage of stones. A barrage that, much to her surprise, was taken out by support fire from... it was on the tip of her tongue... Devin! Additionally in the support department, Melissa and that winged friend of hers had come in to help attack the target, bringing her closer to Morgan to help land that hit. The thing it, that also meant the enemy's fist was closer to Morgan, and it landed squarely in her face. If that had been a limb, Morgan was confident it would have come off.

But being struck in such a manner only meant that Morgan's aura became heavier still, causing her retaliation to hit all the harder. And for something extra on top, it was time for her secret weapon: a blast of aura that filtered out all the extra she'd built up from her brief thrashing. After Morgan's fist connected, the excess aura gathered around her fist, and blasted forward in a beam of raw power. Of course, this came with the caveat that she was just as vulnerable as before the fight, but that was a problem she could work out on the fly, surely.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Street Squad

The woman didn't seem all too concerned about the attack from behind. In fact she had a wild smile on her face as she was launched towards the zombie girl. "That's it, I guess you all do have guts!" she shouted as her fist connected with Morgan's head. There was a brief moment where the girl looked disgusted, perhaps by the unusual feeling of the zombie's head, but she was just about to follow up when Morgan responded.

The beam came as a surprise to the woman and she was flung, still midair, backwards and under where Melissa and the angel were hovering. She soared over the pile of cars yet despite all these setbacks she looked more excited than ever. "This'll be good training to take down those bastards, what was that a Hyper Beam?" she called out. Once over the small mountain of crushed cars she began to fall towards the street. However she wasn't about to simply fall. The sword she had before formed again in her hand and, with a grunt, she slashed forward and it shattered into a bunch of pieces that shot forward at Morgan.

Once done she used the momentum to propel herself faster to the ground and, twisting mid-air, landed on her feet with one hand slamming into the street and causing a crack to form.

She looked up with a grin and said "This is getting fun" and then, despite there having been none in sight, sand began to whip up around the woman. Sand that would be oddly damaging to any besides herself that got near.

Spoiler

Known moves: Stone Edge, Scary Face, Sandstorm

As before how much you do is up to y'all I can always be contacted on what actions result in and so forth


Office Oarmy

Having weathered the initial storm of rocks and bodies the group soon realized they had a much faster path up to the roof now. While there were still a large number of the apish enemies down here they went on ahead to try and take down what must be the boss of these alien creatures.

Aduain, having had been unfortunate enough to be in the worst position when the rocks fell, was able to finally push free of the rubble that dropped on him. Somewhat battered but not finished he rejoined the others on their ascent.

However they went about advancing they would have to contend with the creatures. For some of them were scrambling up as well and attempting to follow. And more others jumped down from the higher floors.

Yet, despite this they realized that when they got near the roof the creatures stopped following. In fact they looked too frightened to get near the stairs leading up. Which meant that, once past them, the group would be able to simply go up the steps.

Only to emerge on a roof that was covered in broken tables and machinery that they could not identify, being as twisted and broken as they were, as well as several chunks missing in the floor that allowed them to see back into the office were they to look.

And they also would see the beast. The massive gorilla who towered over them.

Who was currently laying on its side and not paying them any attention.

Spoiler

Aight a bit jumpy but didn't want to go tooo slow. Basically you can go up to the roof now as long as, well, you can find a way up.

Unlike the vigoroth I don't want you controlling the Slaking much (also remember its much bigger than normal so keep scale in mind) as its more of a boss than anything else.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but a fool’s provocation is heavier than both.
-Proverbs 27:3 (NIV)


Things weren’t going great, but they weren’t going terribly either, in Melissa’s eyes anyway. Morgan was certainly taking all those hits in stride, Devin was helping supply such hits since “batter Morgan until she says not to” was part of the plan so far, and Melissa was, well, she was still a limp body clinging onto an AI-generated cherub, but she was doing her best all the same.

If Zadkiel was caught off-guard by Morgan’s sudden beam attack, it certainly didn’t show it. Melissa was surprised enough for the two of them, then, her consciousness more interested in following the beam's trajectory than watching the woman on the hill become "on the hill" no longer. Her attention snapped back, though, when a few words from their opponent caught her ear: "Training to take down those bastards" the woman said. It was progress towards the woman's motives, for one (though, Melissa noted that they hadn't really asked before -- something to work on?), and it also gave Melissa the seeds she needed for a new approach.

Melissa had Zadkiel land just outside the sandstorm the woman was whipping up and dismissed the angel; she wanted to face the woman by herself. She put a sleeve to her face, oriented herself to the center of the storm, and started walking.

Whatever she had been expecting, it wasn't this! Every step -- every movement, even -- hurt so, so much, every breath felt labored, really, the fact that she kept going despite her idiocy was a small miracle in itself. Or maybe it was determination; she had to talk to this woman.

"Okay, time out," Melissa said as soon as she could see a vague outline ahead of her, even while squinting her eyes against the buffeting sands. "Time out. This is training for you?" She would have asked more but a particularly strong gust of wind made sure her eyes and mouth stayed shut.

"Well, yeah," was the response, the woman going about things much more casually than Melissa, like the sand wasn't a problem at all for her. "I'm meant for much more than playing around in this place. The real fight is back home; you're all just a warm-up."

Melissa took a few moments to steel herself for a few more sentences, which eventually came out as, "Okay, well, can we move the fight then? There's- I think there's an arena back at our apartment, you could probably come over whenever we're not busy. We could go back right now, even."

"What?" the woman said. "No way, I'm leaving as soon as I finish up here. I ain't going anywhere with you or your weird friends."

Ah well. In a different world, she might have kept trying to reason with the woman, but between the raging storm, the new stone edge the woman had formed during their brief conversation, and, most importantly, the fact that any damage done seemed to get repaired overnight (not to mention no bystanders to protect), Melissa's priorities shifted. "Sandalphon," she whispered into her sleeve.

Melissa, given your current state and the state of your environment, it is unlikely you will be able to maintain one of us for the duration you are expecting.

"Well, we have to do something," Melissa managed. "I'll try to hold on for as long as I can."


Perhaps the most understated of the ophan's abilities is its ability to draw attention to itself, particularly away from the girl manifesting it. The woman in the storm, for example, says, "Now what's this thing?!" and immediately turns her stone edge its way. The ophan does not seem to mind the attack. If anything, its radiance seems to more evoke a feeling of concern for the girl, its host.

It's right, of course. Maintaining her unconscious trance is difficult. The blowing sand alone causes static to appear in the corners of her vision, and that's not to mention that even as she is, she still needs to breathe, introducing a new, constant pain that keeps threatening to break her meditation.

She manages, though, even if just barely, and, as if in appreciation for her efforts, the ophan prepares a laser, takes aim at the woman at the center of the storm, and fires.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The beam cause a slight pause from the shifter, before lining their twisted cannon-claw up to take more shots. It was unexpected, but they had plenty of memories of people able to do that. Rivals, sisters... It was a bit odd that the zombie had multiple abilities, but not the end of the world. Perhaps they could have even assisted, if they understood the mechanisms better. Instead, the best they could manage was support, even as Melissa tried to reason with the woman. Shooting the projectiles down again, they winced as the sand hit their skin, stinging as they tried to cover for Morgan... Then Melissa swapped to the other angel, drawing even the shifter's gaze. 

"Now what's this thing?!"

As if snapping them from the trance, their eyes immediately turned to the target, attacking Melissa in the sky. Gritting their teeth, the shifter let out a shrill roar, their form quickly becoming covered in that fish-scale like armor, though the wings did not return. Their hand that had just been a claw transformed into a long, pointed appendage, clad in the same material as the rest of them as they charged into the storm, stabbing that appendage into the ground to vault themselves up towards the woman, a tail growing out with thin, spike-like appendages slamming towards the woman. They could take the hit from the angel, but they had to guarantee it hit this woman!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

morgan.png

Well, Morgan's new prey certainly took her double-feature attack in stride. And in response, the woman had not fired a volley of rather sharp-looking stones at Morgan, but had even conjured up a sandstorm around her somehow. Quite an advanced ability by Morgan's reckoning! In all her hunting and questing, she'd maybe met one person in Lemuria able to do anything to the weather, and that was a very specific and unique case that would probably never be replicated. Curiosity demanded she figure out how that worked.

But that would have to come later. Right now, there was the matter of the stones. Simply put, if she was a speed-type Hunter, there was no way those things would hit her. However, she was not, and although they were spread too much to all hit her, there was no way she'd be able to dodge all of them either. So, seeking to minimize damage, Morgan made for the edge of the spread, where only three stones were able to hit their mark, digging their way into her flesh.

One in the leg. I can't move it. Well... that leg was getting old anyway. I'll need a new one after this fight.

One in the lung. If I was a living person, that would definitely be fatal! I should probably get that checked out either way.

One in the forehead. Now THAT'S a close call!!

Glancing around at her surroundings, there was a distressing lack of organic things suitable to fashion a new leg out of. There were, however, many cars. An idea was forming. While the others kept the group's enemy occupied, Morgan limped over to a car that clearly wouldn't be needing its wheels anymore. With a bit of backbone put into it, she was able to rip the wheels clean off. With these secured, the next step was to deal with that unresponsive leg. She couldn't feel pain exactly, but there was always a distinctly uncomfortable feeling if something happened that would significantly affect her aura. For example, pulling the stone out of her leg, only to slam it back in even harder, with enough force to tear the limb off.

Now out a leg, Morgan's first action was to throw it directly into the fray. It was difficult to make out where exactly she was supposed to be aiming, however. And that was where the wheels came into play. Gripping the circles of metal and rubber, Morgan used them as improvised crutches, hurrying as fast as her remaining limbs would take her. The sandstorm around her stung, constantly poking at her with little grains of sand and other minerals. But for someone who got stronger by getting damaged, this was a perfect environment! It wasn't much, but little by little, Morgan could feel her aura swelling up as she hurried back into the frontlines.

As soon as she could make out the green woman, Morgan threw the wheel from her arm that still had a leg beneath it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

iyyzIuC.png

iU8EggM.png

They continued to move up...up...and up still, though Trevor did begin to notice something: these creatures were no longer pursuing them. It seemed like they were scared almost, it seemed strange but then again, this seemed to also reflect general and basic animal pack instincts. Whatever creature was up at the top here was basically the "alpha", and these creatures feared this one's power and position...it just made too much sense.

Nevertheless, reaching the roof there was quite the scene. Broken tables and foreign machinery twisted and broken as they were, along with several chunks missing in the floor...it provided access to see the floors below...also perhaps a possible escape route just in case. Trevor made sure to keep that in mind. But what floored him...was the creature. A massive gorilla...laying on it's side...not paying them any attention.

"It really is like that damn book..."
It really is like that damn book...

Both sorcerer and grimoire responded in kind to seeing this creature like this, before the former actually began to investigate it (from a distance mind you). It was large...much larger than the creatures they fought earlier, that much was painfully obvious. It also seemed to be in a loafing mood, maybe even preferred to be simply lazy, given it's general appearance and demeanor.

"Curiouser and curiouser..." Trevor muttered, shifting his position some as he continued to investigate the giant creature. "I can't be sure...but I want to say this beast may be a lazy one." Glancing at the state the roof was in, he sighed some. "I could be wrong, but at the same time, it's strange that this creature hasn't so much as batted an eye or even it's large fists at us for intruding like this. It's baffling..." Still, they had a job to do, as Trevor returned to his original position and looked at Fen. "What do you think, Fen?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As the group had managed to power through the swarm of sloth monsters they were awarded a brief moment of respite before being able to ascend the staircase ahead of them. As the group made their way upward, arriving on a roof that had definitely seen better days, they  were greeted with the sight of the beast that had cause all of this havoc to start with. Or, well, its back. All the same, it was clear to them that the creature was utterly massive and not something to be trifled with even if, as Trevor had observed, it seemed to not be paying them any mind. When asked for her thoughts, Fen thought for a moment. 

The sloth monsters hadn't dared to chase them any higher up and seemed to have some degree of fear in their expressions after the group had crossed a certain threshold in the building. Furthermore, this beast was several magnitudes larger than them and had been able to tear off parts of the building with relative easy. And now here it was, seemingly taking a nap after throwing the whole area into chaos. "It's probably just used to being the strongest, and this is its territory. So, since nothing poses a threat to it it probably doesn't have to feel on guard. Or something like that. It also might just be tired from its rampage," the girl added as an afterthought. "Well, regardless, this thing poses a threat and we should try to take it out as quick as possible while it's not looking at us. Though..." 

The girl frowned as she looked at the size of the beast again, unsure how big of an advantage they would actually be able to get against it even with a surprise strike. As a precaution, Fen decided to distance herself from Trevor before beginning her own strike. Conjuring a bow of ice, the girl took a wide stance as the bow started to grow larger and larger. Becoming something more akin to a small ballista, the hunter conjured a bolt fit for the weapon as she began to pull back on the heavy weapon. And then, letting go, the bolt soared through the sky before striking true into the back of the creature's neck. 

The head of the creature lurched forward as it let out a loud grunt. Then, reaching back it grabbed and yanked the arrow out of its neck, causing Fen to be momentarily stunned by the sight. As it had seemed that, while the arrow had struck, her attack had done mostly superficial damage to it the girl let out a, "uh oh." As the giant ape like beast turned around, looking at the group, it let out a loud roar before reaching for a nearby table. As it winded its arm back, Fen discarded her large weapon and rolled to the side as the table was flung straight through her ballista. Rolling on her hand and pushing herself back upward, conjuring a new normal sized bow in the process, Fen quickly shot two arrows at the beast's chest. The arrow's seemed fairly ineffective as, during her firing of them, the beasts began to charge straight at her using its sheer mass to break through them. As Fen landed back on her feet it became evident that the beast had just leaped using its own, flinging its whole body down to crush Fen. 

Reacting quick as she could, Fen this time ran forward and dove between the creature's legs, rolling past it and to relative safety as it louded solidly against the floor. Cracks started to form on the point of impact, showcasing just one other danger they had to be mindful of. As the girl took stock of the situation she simply uttered, "this is very not good," as she tried to think of her next attack against the monster. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Street Squad

"Whatever the hell it is, it's not gonna stop me!" The woman shouted as the 'angelic' laser beam shot towards her. She turned her stone sword towards the direction the beam were coming from as though ready to cut through the laser.

Devin made their move and drew the woman's gaze, and her ire. "Oh so NOW you want to get into it eh? Find come here and see which of us has the endurance." She chose to turn attention from the laser to whatever it was that Devin had become. She swung her sword in an arc before Devin reached her, letting it shatter to send the shards into Devin moments before they could collide with her. Slowing Devin down just before the laser made it to their position.

Now without weapon she was prepared to try and block the laser with her bare hands when suddenly...a leg came flying into the sand and struck her across the face. "What, the HELL, is going on here?" she shouted as she tossed it aside.

Only to be struck in the back of the head by a tire, giving a unique definition to drive-by, which had enough force to pitch the woman forward right into the laser.

Devin, having been struck by the edged stones, hadn't quite gotten into the path of fire but they were right on the edge of the beam and would still feel the heat of the beam on their skin.

Despite being struck full on by the blast it seemed the woman was still standing. The sand had died down, somehow tied to her focus, and her body was literally smoking. But she still stood with her teeth clenched in a grimace. "You all...are even more annoying than those others. But if that was all it took I could never change the world like I'm meant to do!"

With a growl her body became engulfed in a dark purple glow. For a moment around her arms they could glimpse the energy form into the shape of serpentine heads and she rushed towards Devin. Swinging her fists with an enraged fervor.

Spoiler

Boy it was tough trying to keep track hope that flowed.

Anyway, just to clarify she's using Outrage. And while by technical standpoint Stone Edge is stronger basically in this situation it basically means "stronger and faster but more wild attacks"

Office Oarmy

The gorilla creature took some time getting up from the body slam that had easily damaged the concrete roof but when it did, it turned towards the group, and....did nothing.

It breathed heavily out of anger but it seemed to take it's time to actually do anything. It almost looked for a moment that it was going to give up and go back to laying down but, with a roar, it pounded its fists against its chest and took another step towards Fen.

Then it paused. Raised its arms and moved his hands so that they were almost touching. After a moment they could see an energy forming there. An orb of energy that slowly grew as the creature drew its hands farther apart. And then, once it was several feet in diameter, it let out another roar, "Sla...kiiii...nnnngg!" and flung the orb of energy at Fen.

Spoiler

Sorry for shortness, truant is weird to write around by myself. But yes he's using a kam....Focus Blast.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Melissa tried. She really tried to hold on for as long as possible, at least long enough to give Sandalphon time to fire another beam, but on top of everything else -- the hurt, the sand, the slowly encroaching static at the edges of her vision -- she hadn't braced as well as she should have, and so found herself putting a lot of effort (subconscious effort, thankfully) into just staying upright. It never could have lasted as long as Melissa wanted it to; her trance broke as a particularly strong gust sent her stumbling forwards, just about throwing her to her knees.

Like every other time she’d come back into full consciousness, Melissa was left gasping for breath, though this time, given the conditions of her break in concentration, it was even worse. The angels in her head seemed to notice this, too. Melissa, are you well?

And the answer was no, obviously, like, even ignoring all of her personal hurt, there was still a chaos to the battlefield that she couldn’t deny or see through. They were winning, she was pretty sure of that (not that she should have expected three against one to go differently unless this woman was especially strong), but it felt like everything came out of nowhere and then nothing at all. Some of that was her fault -- she only really knew how she could contribute, she only vaguely understood Morgan’s or Devin’s abilities (not to say that she really understood what was going on with herself either), and she was just barely starting to grok just what their opponent could get up to. There were a lot of unknowns that Melissa was willing to put up with, a lot of “render unto God what is God’s” out there in the world, but these felt like things she was supposed to know. Doubt was already starting to creep in. She should have known better.

The other problem, of course, was that their opponent just would not stay down. Whether or not she was fully exhausted of rocky swords, whether or not she too had gotten absolutely ruined by the sandstorm (though all evidence pointed to “no, she was not”), she was still moving and was now busting out a new trick, glowing purple and taking off after Devin, punches already flying even as she still made her approach. 

So no, in the list of qualities making up Melissa at that moment, “well” was not one of them. But she still staggered to her feet, and the makings of an idea started to form in her mind.

Okay, so it was stupid, but it was still an idea, and maybe if it worked the fight would be over without anyone getting seriously hurt -- as in, not Morgan hurt but hurt hurt. That was the discomfort-assuaging  Speaking of Morgan, though, it was her that gave Melissa the idea. Morgan wasn’t the only one who could throw things.

She summoned up Zadkiel again and had the cherub collect her body as it had several times before. Instead of taking to the skies again, though, the thing wheels around and lobs her. It lobs Melissa at the woman.

In her head, she had time to dismiss Zadkiel and wake up, but instead what happened was the angel seemed to disappear all on its own and her ego was wrenched back into her body. Independently from everything else, that was not a problem -- both led to the same consequence of a now conscious Melissa hurtling through the air -- but it still should have been a signifier of what was to come. She was supposed to collide with the woman, to grab onto her and beg her to stop. And this part came to pass as well, even managing to stop the woman for a moment. “Yield,” Melissa said. “Please, yield.

But the outraged woman didn’t yield. She didn’t even seem to listen. Instead, she managed to get a hold on Melissa, paused as if to ponder some intangible quality, and tossed the girl aside.

Melissa!

She landed flat on her back. Honestly, it didn’t hurt as much as she thought it probably should have, though part of her was also pretty sure that meant there was serious nerve damage going on. When she checked all her extremities, though, they all moved fine, so perhaps not? Maybe she was just going to be sore and full of regrets the next morning (but then, what else was new?).

That same part of her also wanted to just lay there. If necessary, she could evoke Zadkiel or Sandalphon if she wanted to and fight that way while still supine on the ground. After all, she’d tried twice now, and the second (stupid!) time had ended disastrously. But that part had to deal with the rest of her, and it was the rest of Melissa that slowly, carefully, lifted herself back to her feet.


Blessed is the one who perseveres under trial because, having stood the test, that person will receive the crown of life that the Lord has promised to those who love him.
-James 1:12 (NIV)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As the biggest monkey of them all launched its big attack, a gentle geyser of water opened up beneath Fen's feet to lift her up and over the path of the attack. No sooner did the stream reach max height did Aduain appear at her side, playfully tapping his feet as if proud of his work the pair were standing on.

"Heya guys! Looks like you found the reaaaally big one. Glad I caught up!" The fish hunter joked seemingly as playful as ever. Though he was clearly roughed up a bit and not solely from unfortunate rubble pile that had covered him earlier. He'd been able to yell through to the others to go on ahead to assure he wouldn't hurt them upon busting out. But Aduain had not counted on just how far they'd gotten ahead and the fact he'd blasted holes in the pile in the wrong direction several times. The extra time running around only brought more monkeys his way which landed a few hits here and there before in frustration the boy had finally just left the situation with a powerful jump upward. The sight at the top was quick to show he should have put all his nen in his feet and jumped sooner because his two teammates were already going at it with the biggest monkey of them all. But at least they hadn't it killed it yet. The hunter readied his weapon as the beginnings of several more of his nen geysers appeared straight ahead of him toward the target.

"Mind your step Fen. Can't promise that one'll stick around too long when I get going." Aduain warned regarding the stability of the watery platform with one of the more serious expressions he'd worn thus far in his time in Prana. That didn't do much to make him look threatening but it was still noticeable. The air shifted, a small gust issued in all directions from his body as his nen flared. Like a blue fishy bullet the lad was off, bouncing off the various geysers as bursts of water shot forth which pushed him faster at an alarming speed toward the face of the beast, trident tips leading the way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Oh no," Fen uttered as she saw the Slaking firing a burst of pure energy towards her. As the girl tried to think of a way to dodge this surprising assault by the beast she suddenly felt a rush of water shoot from beneath her feet. As the attack ended up missing her, the briefly confused girl looked around to see that Aduain had managed to rejoin with them. Smiling as the fish had joked about finding their mark, the girl's expression became more serious and nodded along with Aduain before he rushed off. 

Standing on water was a unique experience for the girl, and she was sure that it would make it much more difficult to get an actually stable shot off onto the Slaking. And so, channeling her magic through her feet now, the girl froze the water beneath her, turning it into a crystalline pillar of ice. Though ice wasn't usually regarded as a particularly stable surface to stand on, Fen was far more at home with it, and so she conjured her bow of ice and took aim once more. 

Letting loose a few more arrows at the enormous sloth gorilla in tandem with Aduain's speeding assault, the attacks all seemed to strike true. In fact, they seemed to have actually bothered the Slaking as it let out a bellowing, angered roar. Fen winced as the beast roared, noticing that it was so loud that her pillar beneath her was starting to crack. Taking quick evasive actions, the girl dove off the pillar before it completely shattered, wincing again as she landed onto the ground with a tumble. Still not missing a beat, the girl transitioned from her tumble to a standing position seamlessly, conjuring a lance of ice this time. Seeing Aduain being swatted at by the large monster, the girl figured it would be best to get in close to divert some of the attention away from her fishy friend. 

Charging in, the girl tossed her spear into the ankle of the creature, causing irritation to form on its face as the ice weapon burried itself into the leg. It's arm began to glow with an awesome power, before it swung it down like a hammer towards Fen. Not wanting to be crushed by the beast's attack, like before she leaped and rolled forward, towards its leg, to avoid the swing. And though she managed to avoid being crushed, the girl was unable to regain her footing after her dodge as there was nothing left to stand on. The arm had impacted the ground hard enough to break it apart, causing fissures to appear on the rest of the floor and underneath Fen. 

Landing on to the floor below, Fen was briefly winded by the surprise express method down the building. Catching her breath, she picked herself up before looking back up. "This is a problem," the girl mulled to herself, thinking about her next course of action. The Slaking thus far had proven to be both incredibly durable and ridiculously strong, with little tricks up its sleeve outside of that one attack it did, meaning that it would be a difficult opponent to overcome with just conventional attacks. Unfortunately, Fen's magic and specialization was only conventional attacks, and against such an opponent that so vastly overpowered her sticking to her usual tactics wouldn't work. As the girl thought to herself, she looked up at the hole in the ceiling before getting an idea. "I really hope they don't care about this building," the girl thought aloud. She sighed at her own train of thought, figuring it was something her more hotblooded and head strong guild members would have thought of, before making her way to a staircase to make it back and rejoin the fight. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The shards were fine. They could handle it. They just had to distract the woman long enough for Melissa to hit. When they felt the residual heat making it to them, they knew they had succeeded, chipped though their scale armor was. As the woman before them seemed to stall for just a moment, their own body began to shift and reform the armor.

"You all...are even more annoying than those others. But if that was all it took I could never change the world like I'm meant to do!"

Change the world? Someone causing wanton destruction like this would never manage that. They, of all people, would know... But why? As the woman powered up once more, Devin froze, their memories conflicting again. A hero. A villain. Someone walking their own path. What... were they? Who's memories should they trust, in this situation? However, they were quickly knocked from their confusion as a flurry of punches hit them, knocking them back, their skin feeling like it was burning from where the purple energy hit them. As they pulled themselves to their feet, they saw Melissa's form flying in, extending a hand and trying to catch her, only to watch her knocked away. 

"Knock it off!"

Their body lost all form for a moment, becoming amorphous as it moved to position itself over Melissa, even as the wild storm hurt them, mentally gritting their teeth as they reformed to their humanoid form, standing ready for the monster's assault. They lacked the power to do anything without losing control. Melissa was down. That only left Morgan, so they had to play defense.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

iyyzIuC.png

iU8EggM.png

Odd that the creature wasn't even attacking you lot until you attacked it...perhaps it wasn't a good idea to-...

"This is NOT the time for this!" Trevor shouted, immediately sealing the grimoire and yanking it to the side by it's chain as he watched as both Fen and Aduain were being swatted by the creature. He moved a bit to where he could get cover, before immediately casting Cure on both his party members (once they were in view) and then quickly casting in succession Aero. "Now we got some defense for you..."

He glanced out from cover to see what he could on this creature. True to his previous analysis, it seemed to be a pretty lazy creature. That said, when it got really angry and annoyed, it made an action...a sort of...blast of focused energy or something. Perhaps if anything we could try and hinder it's movements... Trevor thought, rubbing his chin slightly. Let me think...if Aduain could douse it with water, perhaps Fen and I can use a combined effort of ice magic in order to freeze this beast in place. It's not the best idea, but it's one of the only ones we have...

The moment Trevor noticed Fen, he whistled to her. "Ice Princess, I have a plan...not a good one, but it's a plan regardless." he said, explaining in detail to her what he was thinking. "If you can assist me with this, perhaps we can freeze it in place and keep it from doing any more harm. We just need to get our fishy friend in agreeance with this little plan. Either way, can you assist me with this?" he said, immediately opening the Cabanomicon, his blue gemmed ring glowing in unison with the open book.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

morgan.png

Well, that worked. The sandstorm had petered out at least, but while Morgan would have preferred if the enemy was taken down by that particular team attack, it seemed there was still more fight left to fight. And now that she was out a leg, Morgan was at a disadvantage to say the least. Getting down onto her hands and foot, Morgan broke into an awkward sort of hobbling crawling sprint, back into the action. It seemed the woman was occupied with the other two at present, which bought Morgan the perfect opportunity. The perfect opportunity to, from her crawl, spring up and grab the target from behind.

Before Morgan had time to make good on her move, she found herself shifting to and fro on her enemy's back to avoid getting grabbed. A task made all the simpler by her small size. When it became clear that there would be no grabbing the little zombie, Morgan's target instead dropped herself on her back, crushing Morgan underneath. What a foolish decision!

Morgan wasn't going to pretend like that didn't hurt, because it sure did. But that just meant Morgan would have all the more force to fight with. And from her spot between the ground and a hard place, Morgan made good on the goal of latching onto an enemy in the first place. Morgan's jaws opened wide, and promptly crunched down hard on her target's right shoulder. Ideally, she would have gotten the neck instead, but having to avoid getting grabbed at first meant beggars couldn't be choosers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Street Squad

"Outta my waaarrrgghhhh!" The woman became incoherent as she swung towards Devin with the intention to rip them away to get to Melissa. When Morgan grabbed onto her, mind not functioning as normal, the woman's focused changed to her which led to the woman slamming both of them backwards.

Morgan's bite caused the woman to shout out in surprise. The zombie would find the woman's shoulder tougher than normal. Feeling almost as though she were biting down on rock.

To add to this Morgan would find her mouth filled with sand as the woman unleashed her sandstorm again, whipping up the grainy particles around them and battering all three. Morgan couldn't see but the woman's eyes looked to be in a daze as the glow around her fazed. However she still got to her feet, Morgan hanging on by the mouth, and formed a blade in her hand. She seemed to be unsure where she was supposed to swing it and began to swing whenever she thought she saw movement.


Rooftop Rarmy

Trevor was able to cast his spells without the gorilla stopping him. After shattering the ice pillar and swatting at Aduain, moreso to keep him from driving his weapon farther than to hit him, the beast was breathing heavily. It seemed to be annoyed at how much work it was doing. More than once they would notice it glance over towards where it had been laying before, as though wishing it was sleeping, but as Trevor tried to make a plan it let out a roar and stomped its way towards Trevor.

With a mighty leap, enough force to crack the floor, it surged high into the air and moved above the magician. Then its massive body came plummeting down towards Trevor. Prepared to crush him under the sheer weight of his form.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

iyyzIuC.png

iU8EggM.png

Seemed like things were going well...until they weren't...

From once there was light around the sorcerer, now there was nothing but a heavy shade and darkness around Trevor. Why was this? The answer, he would find, was above as now this massive creature was plummeting down towards him... This left the sorcerer with his mouth agape, just staring at the imminent doom that he was about to deal with. With not another word or moment of feeling awestruck and dumbstruck at watching the falling creature, Trevor grabbed the end of his chain and whipped the Cabanomicon on the other side in order to hook it onto something.

Luckily it hit one of the roof's ventilation shafts and immediately wrapped around it. With a couple of tugs, Trevor had the grimoire reel him in at a fast pace as he skidded away and watched the creature plummet. "SERIOUSLY...WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!" he groaned, quite surprised and annoyed at this strange creature. Having his grimoire and chain unwrap from the vent shaft, rolled his eyes some, before calling to Aduian. "Aduian! Dowse that thing as much and as quickly as you can! Fen! Get ready to pour as much ice into this!" His blue ring glowed together with his grimoire as he charged his magical energy enough to prepare for a chilly reception to this creature.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Aduain for his part had been trying to drive his weapon further into the monkey's face. The big monkey was frankly opposed to this and had been swatting at the stinging annoyance at its face. The fish was pretty good at swinging around his pole and had thus far managed to avoid getting swatted off but there was only so much more of this he could put up with. The beast next somehow managed to lift itself into the air, nearly breaking the ground beneath it just by taking off. How it had the strength to do that the hunter could only wonder. But more immediately concerning, aside from how fast Aduain himself was going while holding on for all this, was that the beast was looking to crush Trevor. It looked like Aduain had enough time to enact a rescue similar to how he had aided Fen but it turned out the magician didn't need his assistance. The fish took in the chain maneuver in some awe until the monkey landing on the floor rattled his world something fierce. The floor just barely managed to avoid giving way upon the impact at which point it simply lay where it was, not immediately taking action.

"A buncha water huh? I can do that!" Aduain shouted in response to Trevor's plan. He was thankful for the clarification. He'd caught enough of Trevor calling to Fen to know he was involved but not enough to know how. The current task was simple enough but there was going to be a complication. But first thing was first, Aduain planted both his feet on the monkey's face and pushed to free his weapon before backflipping off the monster altogether. Thankfully it wasn't interested in immediately attackin him, allowing the fish the time he needed to regroup on the same side of the room as his teammates. With some force he stabbed his trident down into the floor in front of him before assuming a stance. His feet were shoulder length apart, his arms down but entirely at his side and his forearms extended forward.

"Ren!" Aduain called out forcefully as an explosion of nen erupted from the small frame. To those unable to perceive nen there was little to see but a lot to feel in terms of the air blowing firmly from his direction. "So I can get you the water," the hunter started, straining to speak as his focus was in keeping his nen output going. "But with how big this thing is I'm gonna need a bit to gather the nen for it. It's not moving much right now, try and keep it that way for a bit!" he called out. He didn't so much as step forward or turn his head to do so, so intent was his focus on outputing enough aura to power his hatsu at the needed scale.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

From [Christ] the whole body, joined and held together by every supporting ligament, grows and builds itself up in love, as each part does its work.
-Ephesians 4:16 (NIV)


They found themselves flanking the woman, a neat line with Morgan on one end, Devin and Melissa on the other, and the eye of the storm -- along with its creator -- in-between. Despite her injuries, the woman still soldiered on, generating a new stone blade to go along with her sandstorm and flailing it at anything that even dared approach, even if it was just a gust of wind of her own creation. At the same time, despite her injuries, Melissa found it easier and easier to keep standing the more she did it, bolstered even further by her comrades coming to her defense. She heard Devin intimidate the woman off from even daring to approach her and wondered if they were starting to forgive themselves, if this could be a catalyst necessary for moving on from what had happened in their first fight together. She saw Morgan risking both unlife and limb (or at least limb) and hoped that she could do the same if she had to. There was a certainty now in the air mixed in with all the sand and grit, something Melissa had sensed before but was now truly starting to appreciate. The end was very much in view.

Morgan was the first to move, though perhaps it would be better to say she had never really stopped moving. She had rebounded from the woman throwing her off much better than Melissa had, and so launched herself at the woman again with speed. As before, the sand didn’t seem to slow her down; the only thing that did was a high-swung stone edge, wild and unaimed yet still almost taking the zombie’s head clean off.

When the woman turned, though, that was when Devin made their move. Their shape was constantly in flux, though whether that was because of the buffeting winds or the shifter’s own control was difficult for Melissa to say. There was enough continuity of form, though, through the grainy filter of the sandstorm, that Melissa did realize what they were about to do, and, just a moment later, she realized what she could do as well.

Zadkiel,” she whispered under her breath. In her last moments of consciousness, she embraced the cherub and felt them both take to the skies.


The sandstorm feels different than before, she realizes. She assumes some- no, most of that is due to two of the cherub’s four wings wrapping her up just as much as two of its four arms are keeping her in place attached to its generated body, though perhaps a small part is also held in the belief that this the solution to their problems, that the end, surely now, must be in sight.

The cherub, for its part, manages the chaotic winds of the sandstorm rather well, occasionally being blown to the side, yes, but always continuing its upwards ascent. In truth, the maneuver is similar to the one it had performed just as the fight was beginning, a high parabolic arc, peaking just above the storm before coming crashing down. Unlike before, though, there is no plan to pull up at the last minute for another pass. “Crashing down” means exactly that.

Down below, the shifter seizes the woman and, with as many hands as they can muster, launches her into the air, directly into the path of the diving cherub, who, in turn, does not so much as catch the woman as push downwards into the ground.

Now it is the cherub’s turn to materialize its sword from nothing, and, with its dagger ready in another, it holds the sword at the woman’s neck and repeats a previous plea, this time not as much a request as it is a demand: Yield.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fen had gotten back in time to see Trevor almost get turned into floor paste by the large monster leaping at him. As the man had managed to call out his plan to her, Fen looked to Aduain who had, for his part, started charging up an attack. Fen wasn't entirely sure how possible it would be to lock down the beast, and even once they did what came after it, but her only other idea was something far more extreme and so she decided to go along with the plan for now. However, she wasn't so skilled an ice mage that she could simply apply so much of it to the beast at once without set up and so she would wait for Aduain's burst of magic to soak it first. Which left her on distraction duty. 

Fen walked to the side opposite of Aduain and called out, "uh, hey! There! Big monster, thing!" Though disgruntled the beast turned to face Fen, it's attention now focus on her. She didn't want to do much to disrupt Aduain's focus and so far every time she had attacked it had attacked her back. And with the amount of damage each attack done to the surroundings around them, she wanted to keep the fighting to a minimum now. Trying to think of what to do next, she had noticed when she came back as well the eyes of the beast continually darting back to its resting spot. It had seemed rather bored and annoyed with everything it had to deal with so far, so maybe it just wanted to rest?  "So uh, let's just uh stop for a bit! And uh, we can just uh, take a break! Yeah." The girl pointed to his spot and pantomimed sleeping at it, a smile on her face as she nodded. The beast snorted as it reached to the floor. 

Fen's expression dropped as yet another chunk of floor at her. Rolling to the side the girl shouted, "that's fair!" before conjuring a bow into her hand again. Thinking such damage was inevitable now, the girl simply fired a few arrows at the beast's head yet again. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Street Squad

The woman, whose skin seemed as hard as stone, didn't seem to realize at first what was happening. In her eyes was a wild confusion as she trashed about. However even in such a state she couldn't help but feel the blade pressed against her neck. A neck which, the fake-angel would note, wasn't quite as soft and easily pierced as a human's. Yet still it was enough to stop the woman's struggles. She looked up at the being called Zadkiel. The woman seemed not quite as thrown off by their appearance as they had the other "angel" and the look they gave was one of defiance.

A defiance that grew more intense and angry as it demanded she yield. Off to the side she formed up a blade which she immediately splintered into several edges shards.

From this close up Zadkiel could tell the woman was greatly injured. Blood was dripping from the top of her head and flowing down her face. Yet she still managed to get out a "Fuck no."

She gripped her fist and the pieces of stone moved to fling themselves into Zadkiel's side. But then...they stopped.

A dark hole, like that they had seen the other day at the mall, formed directly underneath the woman.

She opened her eyes wide and started to speak "Wha-" but then she was sucked into the hole. Zadkiel could see into the hole for just a moment, though even they could not process what they saw, and it was gone soon after.

With the woman's disappearance so too did the sandstorm vanish.

Almost as though summoned by magic the group would hear the sound of sirens as the police seemed to be on the way just as the mysterious woman disappeared.

Spoiler

So to be clear in case it wasn't. She was "defeated" much like the creature at the mall had been, even if she wasn't destroyed in the same manner, and the moment she was is when the hole swallowed her up. Make of that what you will but it was intentional and not just to end it.

If you need anything more for a post let me know but the actual fight is over.


Rooftop Rarmy

The gorilla creature seemed unsure of where to go. On one hand it could feel an uncomfortable tingle from the direction of the fish-man, and it instinctively knew it was doing something dangerous.

But the other one had stuck pointy sticks into its face. Which it decided was a much more frustrating thing than whatever Aduain might have been doing. With a rumbling roar it took a step in Fen's direction and opened its mouth wide.

Fen could see some energy forming in the beast's mouth and soon it erupted into a massive beam. Even from this distance Fen could feel the power of the massive yellow laser and knew that being struck by that, even for them, would be potentially fatal or at least injure them badly enough to take them out of this fight.

However it seemed to be putting all its focus on firing this beam, giving the others one shot to do something as it unleashed it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For the Lord your God is the one who goes with you to fight for you against your enemies to give you victory.
-Deuteronomy 20:4 (NIV)


This victory felt different to Melissa than the one just a day or two ago. Maybe that was another symptom of being locked inside her own mind, her body busy being cradled two of Zadkiel’s four arms and the same number of wings. Maybe it was because of her physical location compared to the actual fight -- she’d been very near the civillians last time, and had been busy concerned with their own safety than the melee itself by the end of it, while this time, she and Zadkiel were directly on top of the woman as she was swallowed up by a void that even the angel couldn’t comprehend.

Maybe it was the void itself. Melissa remembered something similar happening during the fight with the elemental and all the sharks, but she clearly hadn’t been paying it much mind at the time since this one came as a shock to her, even through her dulled senses. Speaking of which, though…

Melissa dismissed her angel with a gasp, one final assertion of her control, and fell to her knees still gulping down air. There were sirens in the distance. She remembered the police debriefing everyone at the end of the last fight, and ran through all the events in her head, both of the fight itself and the simpler ones from earlier in the day, trying to put it all together, to keep at least a semblance of a mental record of what was, had, and would be going on. This had led to that, such and such happened, and so on. The biggest thing was that she remembered she had an appointment with Mauvache that afternoon, but with such a stretch of time between then and now, really the first thing Melissa wanted to do was heal up and take a nap, then get herself a shower and looking presentable again.

That was another thing she had noticed. The sand, though the storm was gone now, certainly had gotten everywhere.

She slowly pushed herself back up to her feet and turned to her two companions. “I- Sandalphon -- that’s the ophan -- can help heal if either of you need it, just say the word,” she said. “Or if you need anything else, too. Besides that, I guess, thank you, both of you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

With the giant monkey taking it's time to get moving and Fen drawing what attention it had to give, Aduain was gathering the amount of nen he felt he needed. This had been the single longest focus he'd held to date since arriving in Prana. But it did almost feel good to be putting out this much energy for a change. But now the monkey was moving and even seemed to be charging up itself. Still no nen coming from it like every not Morgan life form here but the hunter didn't need to see the nen to know what it was charging was bad news for all of them. This in turn caused him to try and hurry his own efforts which led to some overexertion. More nen than was needed was better than not enough and so Aduain stopped the Ren technique, stemming the flow of his nen out of his body. Now to shape the available mass of energy into his Hatsu.

"Here goes guys!" he shouted as he raised his hands overhead and then swung them down dramatically. Large geysers formed along the floor at the monkey's feet. But before they erupted a mass of other geysers began in the air above its head, and then along the sides and from there outward until the monkey was in the center of a sphere of nen geysers waiting to burst. With another shout from Aduain each circle erupted at once not in small blasts but in strong streams of water-like nen. They showed no initial signs of stopping giving the hunter's companions a small window where the creature would be entirely submerged in water.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Similar Content

    • By Sethera
      ~Theme: Fire Emblem~

      <IC>
      Hosted and Co-hosted by: Sethera and LordCowCow
      The tale of the hero-king Augustus is passed down from parent to child all over the continent of Mysia. How he, ten other heroes, and the Great Dragon sealed the dark goddess Inera with the aid of the legendary sword Caliburn and the Fire Emblem. These heroes were known as the Twelve Crusaders, and they went on to establish the various countries that make up Mysia. Augustus in particular founded the kingdom of Galtea, where to this day his descendants rule.
       
      It is said that only the blood of the hero-king can awaken the goddess from her slumber. With this in mind, the Order of Inera, a sect of holy men and women devoted to the dark goddess, devised a plan to steal one of the two children of King Reginald, the current ruler of Galtea. With the aid of goddess sympathizers in Augusta, they managed to kidnap Princess Catriona, using her blood at the Pontus shrine in a dark ceremony to revive the goddess. However, before they could complete the ceremony, the girl escaped.
       
      Still, the ceremony wasn't without its consequences. Although they couldn't complete the ritual, the goddess was partially revived. With her awakening came undead horrors and Catriona herself ended up cursed, doomed to die before her next birthday.
       
      Realizing the risk of returning to Augusta, where she might get kidnapped again, Catriona fled to the castle of Sochen, where her sister Penelope happened to be staying. After a tense reunion, they decided to set out for Ithome, the capital of Histia, where they might find more information on stopping the goddess and her curse.
       
      Meanwhile, King Reginald has just received word of his daughter's return, the country that kidnapped her, and what they used her for. Pontus has gone too far this time...
      Rules
       
      Information
      Website
      This website has all of the information you need if you want to know more about the RP, the setting, and current events within the RP.
    • By LordCowCow
      Premise
      World
      City
      Magic
      Races
      Major Families of Froura
      NPCs
      Locations
      App Format
      Accepted Apps
       
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...