Arbalest's Big Crossbow

2-for-1 AMA/Opinion thread

I know this is my first post ever on this site, but I guess I can make one of these thread thingies. I've only recently discovered I can play various old Yugioh games through an emulator so I've been kinda doing that. I also play a few other games I guess IDK?

1 hour ago, Comrade Duck said:

What's your plans for Halloween?

I might be helping a friend organize a Halloween party in a MMO we play together, as part of a way of helping him grow his Discord server. I'm not sure when it'll take place or how involved I will be yet though lol. As for irl plans, I probably won't be able to do anything this year. Money is stretched so thin that I don't think I'd even be able to go "trick-or-treating at the store." Could watch something for Halloween but idk what. Halloween's probably just going to be a regular day for me this year.

1 hour ago, radio414 said:

NCM says it's your birthday, so what's your favorite thing you've done for your birthday?

Also, happy birthday

For my 11th or 12th birthday, I went to see some sort of show with Jack Hanna and got his autograph. I don't remember much about it anymore though but it was pretty neat.

Also, thanks.

I'm sure you've answered this before but I forgot but what got you so attached to the ABC thing?

(Also which was your favorite so far that you remember and why was it All Beef Cow)

On 12/7/2020 at 3:33 AM, LordCowCow said:

I'm sure you've answered this before but I forgot but what got you so attached to the ABC thing?

I know there's a setting that notifs me when a thread I follow is replied to but the day I figure out how to actually get those notifs without them being emails (???) will be a great day. Edit: I might have just fixed it. Today may be that day. Who knows.

I actually think that throughout my entire time on YCM and NCM I might not have actually answered this. At the time I thought it would've been funny if my username wasn't an actual name and that I was just some nameless character. It was even funnier to me because I thought the ABC acronym was amazing. And there's even a bit more than that! During the early 10's I was way more into South Park than I am now, and whenever a crowd was shown I always tried to skim through it to find as many side characters as I could. As it turns out, there is a student in that show that looks very similarly to Craig, and every time I think I found Craig, it would be this guy. This one random background character that looked like Craig. He doesn't even do anything in the show. Anyways I decided that he is the best character in the show for this reason alone, and that made the A Background Character name even better to me.

310?cb=20180530142104

(Also which was your favorite so far that you remember and why was it All Beef Cow)

Fuckin' hell why did YCM get rid of name history. I know there were some bangers in there. All Beef Cow and A Background Character are both great, the Agaio-bangtail whatever one not so much, and I cannot remember any of the rest of them. A Burgerking Crouton was amazing for the joke but that's been a few months now and it is kinda getting old and weird.

Edited by A Burgerking Crouton

6 hours ago, Hina's Simp said:

opinion on me

Your posts bring me some good chuckles every now and then.  ThoughI'm probably just becoming too distant to the community, but I keep forgetting how often you're just messing around when you post, then I get worried that you're going to go all high society on us and start calling people Foucaultic Disasterpieces or some other shit that would be completely and utterly incomprehensible to people who don't study philosophy.

I really shouldn't make opinions when I'm half tired this post took me 2 hours to write up. Granted I was watching a stream but still

1 hour ago, A Burgerking Crouton said:

Your posts bring me some good chuckles every now and then.  ThoughI'm probably just becoming too distant to the community, but I keep forgetting how often you're just messing around when you post, then I get worried that you're going to go all high society on us and start calling people Foucaultic Disasterpieces or some other shit that would be completely and utterly incomprehensible to people who don't study philosophy.

I really shouldn't make opinions when I'm half tired this post took me 2 hours to write up. Granted I was watching a stream but still

That is the greatest shit I've read in a bit. Imma keep that, Foucaultic Disasterpiece is a gem.

26 minutes ago, ass said:

ass or titties

also the member ass

if i have to choose between you or some birds, I'm gonna pick the birds

Nah but for real I don't really have that much of a preference between the two. Having a nice ass or titties is kinda nice and all but at the same time it's not too big of a deal to me if they're lacking.

As for the member ass he's an ass and won't give me the modern Yugioh information I secretly crave. Cuz I'm at a point where I'm not exactly sure that I'd get back into the regular game but I would still love to hear more about it, preferably without having to listen to a bunch of noobs from Pojo or whatever modern-day Pojo is now. And then ass can be cooler than titties

also ycm didn't need new mods but you should've been mod. you should totally shadow duel enguin and take his modship away from him, that coward

Edited by A Burgerking Crouton
why tf do the forums always tell us that these posts are edited, give me back stealth edits you cowards