radio414

radio414 rates music thread

On 11/16/2022 at 2:19 AM, LordCowCow said:

6/10 good for her tho

On 11/17/2022 at 7:36 PM, yui said:

not really an eminem fan or a linkin park fan so while the "i can sing/rap as fast as em can" is impressive, it's not really for me 6/10

OP Suggestion: tim heidecker's been a pretty fun listen 7/10

i was thinking about several tracks from sevish but chose this one over some others since "gleam" has some actual active energy to it, and over others like that since this one seems the clearest - it's not too fast like "smashing" is. i don't know if this zone is too discordant for you - i don't feel that way about it but i know others who do - but i did want to put forward a energetic composition that remarkably works instead of more ambient compositions or noodlings (which is what i imagine most ppl think of and tune out b/c of)

Edited by cr47t
correcting video glitch where it didn't embed

On 12/6/2022 at 11:55 AM, LordCowCow said:

second-most lit thing since sluggo ig 6.9/10

On 12/8/2022 at 3:37 PM, cr47t said:

cool but feels lacking without an album surrounding it, like it's supposed to be longer idk how to put it 6/10

On 12/8/2022 at 4:47 PM, yui said:

ok but can smokin' joe hit texas red who's got one and nineteen notches on his pistol from the men who've tried to stop him anyway tom cardy's great 8/10

OP Suggestion: i don't think i got to talk about sault releasing five albums at once but, like, that happened last year too what a wild year 7/10

On 1/13/2023 at 10:03 PM, LordCowCow said:

don't remember why this was in the rate playlist but

6/10 good voice but kinda just there

OP Suggestion: was doing nothing at work and this melody came into my head. had to dig a bit to remember what it was 7.5/10

On 1/18/2023 at 1:01 AM, LordCowCow said:

this is like the sixth mori calliope song i've heard where her lyrics are like "i grind harder than you so i'm better than you" i know there are differences in tone and style and it's not bad but

video is missing an offscreen kiss hololive fans can debate over for two years before a movie comes out that makes everything clear

7/10

On 1/18/2023 at 10:30 PM, cr47t said:

Cool but kinda forgot about it when it ended both times I listened to it 6/10

OP Suggestion: new fever ray is pretty good 7.5/10

On 1/30/2023 at 5:25 PM, LordCowCow said:

I don't really have strong feelings either way about ed sheeran but seems like a good come-down from a game 6.5/10

OP Suggestion: i loved her "loom" album so new katie gately coming in march is very exciting 7.5/10

On 2/25/2023 at 9:03 PM, LordCowCow said:

the video description says why a miku concert on giving day is significant but not who the vocaloid on stage is

nor did said vocaloid actually do a lariat like if she's not knocking another virtual singer to the ground what's the point

i feel lied to 7.5/10

OP Suggestion: bonus dry cleaning as a follow up to one of my favorite albums of last year 7.5/10

On 2/28/2023 at 6:03 PM, LordCowCow said:

upscaled animation : / but i'll pop off for some eurobeat hell yeah 8/10

On 2/28/2023 at 11:54 PM, The Chayncemaniac said:

strong start with the riff but feels like the most generic lyrics imaginable like there are parody country songs with the exact same lyrics 5.5/10

OP Suggestion: new naima bock song starts pretty good and just gets better as the song goes on 7.5/10