Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Momo Kiseki

Hello!

Hi there! Full on Yu-Gi-Oh nerd here! Call me Momo or MK, its the name I tend to do under on most sites lol. I've used the card maker a few times, but I figured I should join the forum since it seemed like fun! 

I started playing the card game like...2014? 2015? about then...I think. But it was really just "I like Arc-V so I'm gonna teach my friends to play this card game, that I actually don't know how to play so I can use Dark Rebellion and say Yuto's summoning chant!" XD

Then I kinda stopped for a while, but I've recently gotten back into it (I thank Legacy of the Duelist for that lol) so...yeah. I think that's it for now...time for me to go lurk around the site for a bit before I get the courage to post again XD

Heyo! Wow two newbies close together it's a pre-christmas miracle

Don't be afraid to post, we don't bite. Well. Sometimes. But only a little, promise.

2 hours ago, Momo Kiseki said:

Hi there! Full on Yu-Gi-Oh nerd here! Call me Momo or MK, its the name I tend to do under on most sites lol. I've used the card maker a few times, but I figured I should join the forum since it seemed like fun! 

I started playing the card game like...2014? 2015? about then...I think. But it was really just "I like Arc-V so I'm gonna teach my friends to play this card game, that I actually don't know how to play so I can use Dark Rebellion and say Yuto's summoning chant!" XD

Then I kinda stopped for a while, but I've recently gotten back into it (I thank Legacy of the Duelist for that lol) so...yeah. I think that's it for now...time for me to go lurk around the site for a bit before I get the courage to post again XD

Hi! Welcome to the site! That I only just joined. We can be newbie friends!

1 minute ago, GwenSynth said:

Hi! Welcome to the site! That I only just joined. We can be newbie friends!

Yes! Newbie friends! ^^ Sounds good!

2 hours ago, LordCowCow said:

Heyo! Wow two newbies close together it's a pre-christmas miracle

Don't be afraid to post, we don't bite. Well. Sometimes. But only a little, promise.

Your response made me laugh so much lol, I'm not even sure why XD Ah, I can already tell I'm gonna have fun here ^^