trbYGli.pngCWkxS8R.png

GFXw17W.pngCWkxS8R.png

TX7ltK1.png

Testing something. I would rather have my list of stuff in a separate post, but this kinda thread was last tried 2 years ago!!

I see there's a ton of sequels going on

I meant to watch Cells at Work; maybe this is a sign to get to that soon.

>Yuru Camp and Non Non Biyori

Yes! Comfy time!

I also see there's another Volleyball anime, hm, doubt it'll live up to Haikyuu but maybe worth a shot

Urasekai Picnic looks like might be worth trying too

The animal design anime sounds really dumb but it could be a good one. The premise is odd enough to maybe work

And lastly, Princess Principal movie is something I wanted to see for a fair while now.

tbh when i was first looking through I was getting worried there wouldn't be anything that caught my eye but a few things did stand out.

Been waiting for the spider thing to get an anime for eons!

Also I'll check that new WIXOSS series. In it for the character designs by Shigure Ui and the fact that it feels different from standard WIXOSS fare. That, by all means, is a good thing.

Will/Want to Watch: 
Laid-Back Camp Season 2
Non Non Biyori Nonstop

That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime 2 Part 1
Log Horizon: Destruction of the Round Table
Dr. Stone: Stone Wars

Aikatsu Planet!
Tokyo 7th Sisters: Bokura wa Aozora ni Naru (movie)

Idoly Pride
Gekidol
Idolls!

Azur Lane: Bisoku Zenshin!

Considering:
Soukou Musume Senki
Bottom-tier Character Tomozaki
The Hidden Dungeon Only I Can Enter
Horimiya
Back Arrow
I★CHU

Now, I don't mind CG most of the time, and it tends to look super great nowadays (Aikatsu!, PreCure, Adventure of Dai, well shit, still mostly just Toei) and I was super interested in this until I saw how it would actually look, but no:
EX-ARM

Now more than most of the time getting into my considering will be quite difficult, but we'll see how many aren't delayed (any more?). Also, I'm now realizing how awkward it looks to have it set to English titles before the simulcasts get announced.

@LordCowCow The Girls und Panzer movies are already taking forever to come out, so I haven't touched them yet. What that means is that I know the Princess Principal ones are a whole series of their own so will also start to take forever to come out after finally releasing the first one. ?