Sign in to follow this  
The Chayncemaniac

Seckond Chaynce Triple Project Review

So this is a triple project review, projects are how Seckond Chaynce himself refers to his albums and EPs, so that's how I'm going to refer to them. I'm doing his 3 most recent releases since the last time I was on here (Hell Boy, Chayncemania and Average Human Being). I'm going to reviewing them from oldest to newest, the time span between Hell Boy and Chayncemania is ONLY 5 days. So do you like rock, metal, country and hip hop? Because all 3 projects have elements of all 4 genres. I'm going to give a brief review of each project. I'll link all the songs on each project to either an audio version or music video of each track. So let's get to the music!

FUN FACT: I'm actually wearing one of the t shirts he released to coincide with the release of Chayncemania, the one he's wearing in this picture here.

Seckond-Chaynce-T.jpg

Hell Boy

Spoiler

https%3A%2F%2Fimages.genius.com%2F6cab2e

About Hell Boy

Released May 10, 2020

This project covers a multitude of topics, most of them that are meaningful to Seckond Chaynce. This project gives us a chance to see how he does with other artists other than ones he's performed with before. We get a taste of how he does performing with Chad Sheppard, who I personally have never heard of before his song on this project, as well as Young 1 Jonah and Joe Nester, who he's performed with before on a couple of previous tracks, as well as Krizz Kaliko, from Strange Music which is probably the biggest featured artist Seckond Chaynce has had on any of his projects up until this point. It's only 8 tracks, but he covers everything from how people treat you even if you do everything right to being a hell raiser to being your own worst enemy to succombing to pressure then ends with a fun song about being out and all the ladies being out as well. His character Seckond makes another appearance in Nightmare Pt. 2 and Pressure as well, which we've seen him in Nightmare Pt. 1, Undeniable as well as other tracks. Plus on a personal note, I really enjoy all the music videos on this project (Nail You to the Cross, Hell Boy, Nightmare Pt. 2, Pressure, Lose It, and Stained Soul).

Tracklist

1. Nail You to the Cross

2. Hell Boy (feat. Chad Sheppard)

3. Nightmare Pt. 2

4. Pressure

5. Lose It (feat. Young 1 Jonah & Joe Nester)

6. Stained Soul (feat. Young 1 Jonah & Krizz Kaliko)

7. Invisible

8. Ladies Out Tonight (feat. Young 1 Jonah)

Chayncemania

Spoiler

600x600bf.png

About Chayncemania

Released May 15, 2020

This project is only 6 tracks, one being a track he previously released as a single back in September of 2019 and he decided to add it to this project. This project moreso than Hell Boy has more of a rock feel to it, whereas Hell Boy had more of a metal vibe to it. This project, just like Hell Boy has some featured artists who MIGHT be bigger than Krizz Kaliko depending on how you look at things. He has a track with country hick-hop artist Colt Ford, and a track with Krayzie Bone, Caine and IsReal, IsReal has been featured on some tracks of Seckond Chaynce's before so it was nice to hear a familiar voice. This album gets a little explicit, having 3 tracks with the Explicit rating on Apple Music. Chomp has been the most notable release, and the song that released back in September of 2019, being heard over the speakers at Florida Gators games during timeouts and stuff, which is really cool considering Seckond Chaynce is from Florida. 3 tracks from this project have music videos (Love Like Never Before, Passionate Plea and Chomp)

Tracklist

1. So Damn Amazing

2. Love Like Never Before

3. Rock and Roll Love (feat. Colt Ford)

4. Passionate Plea

5. Undeniable Part Two (feat. Krayzie Bone, Caine & IsReal)

6. Chomp

Average Human Being

Spoiler

Average-Human-Being.jpg

About Average Human Being

Released October 20, 2020

This project is his country project for the year, 8 tracks all showing different sides of country. 2 of them have an Explicit rating on them. One only having 1 cuss word in it that repeats in each chorus, and one that shows of the comedy side of country. This project really shows off Seckond Chaynce's range as far as notes he can sing and everything. So far as of this post, he's only released 1 music video for this project (Lord Almighty) which in the video he shows the wreck he had on his way to one of his shows, which is why he thanks Him for letting him live. The album art was taken in front of a waterfall in Oregon. This album features a love ballad (I'll Be There), a song about his daughter (My Reason), a song about disconnecting (If You Wanna Go) and a song about having fun (Backwood Riot)

Tracklist

1. I'll Be There

2. My Reason

3. Average Human Being

4. Am I Wrong

5. If You Wanna Go

6. If You Love Your Dog

7. Backwoods Riot

8. Lord Almighty

So which of these is your favorite if you've taken the time to listen to them? Is there a song on any of these that resonate with you? Post them below!

Edited by jad2342
To add spoilers correctly