1 Zagoth Triome

Planeswalker
1 Domri, Anarch of Bolas
1 Jeska, Thrice Reborn
1 Kiora, Behemoth Beckoner
1 Saheeli Rai

Enchantment
1 Rhythm of the Wild

https://archidekt.com/decks/973152#Reborn_IRL (for ease of viewing/reading)

My first IRL deck, which is still in the works. There are a lot of things I wanna add or change, but I don't own those, and it's a matter of building my way towards it... but I might be missing some good ideas.

I wanna call this tempo, but as a mainly YGO player, I'm not great with decktypes like that.

Main wincon is commander damage or simply having more advantage than others can really handle. Mana base is imperfect, but it's a matter of getting my hands on what I need for it.

Ramos is pretty much secondary commander here, serving as a near wincon on its own.

I will also say the #1 deck I play against is Karador, so the deck does have a decent lean against it.

I think you could gain a lot from slayer's stronghold and alchemist's refuge. Both make you deck miles better in the late game.

• What's the general use of Neoform, Eldritch Evolution, and Prime Speaker Vannifar? From a scan of the deck and what you've written it looks like it finds Ramos or Hellkite Courser, which seems fun, but are there other uses that pop up?
  • Does Goblin Electromancer help enough of the time? I didn't count too many instants or sorceries with generic costs.
  • I haven't played with Jeska at all, how has she been?

It's difficult for me to suggest cards for five-color decks since there's such a huge swathe of options, but I did notice in your maybeboard you've got Lutri, the Spellchaser and Prophet of Kruphix, which are banned in commander (though I feel like most people, myself included, would be fine with Lutri in the maindeck).

12 minutes ago, radio414 said:
  • What's the general use of Neoform, Eldritch Evolution, and Prime Speaker Vannifar? From a scan of the deck and what you've written it looks like it finds Ramos or Hellkite Courser, which seems fun, but are there other uses that pop up?
  • Does Goblin Electromancer help enough of the time? I didn't count too many instants or sorceries with generic costs.
  • I haven't played with Jeska at all, how has she been?

It's difficult for me to suggest cards for five-color decks since there's such a huge swathe of options, but I did notice in your maybeboard you've got Lutri, the Spellchaser and Prophet of Kruphix, which are banned in commander (though I feel like most people, myself included, would be fine with Lutri in the maindeck).

It's because i am (attempting) to curate a ladder for them to work with, especially once I get Birthing Pod. As-is, they're mostly for 5->6, but some 4s into Seedborn/Prophet/Yorion is really strong, as well. I need more 3 drops to smooth that out, too.

I don't think Electromancer stays long term, but it's decent enough filler. I would love to cut it for Dack's Duplicate or the like, but need a copy.

Jeska is a fun meme. If I drop her, someone is dying on the spot, because either Ramos is big as hell or Niv has +1 attack to swing for commander damage. She's basically a fancy Boros Charm, but I have enjoyed her. Not suuuper attached to her being around forever, but not opposed, either.

Lutri is prooobably a no, but my playgroup (and by that I mean (?️), @Kazooie and @PhoenixOfCute) are okay with using the cards. Mostly cause we disagree with the logic that went into the ban of Kruphix/Lutri in main, so it's a house rule kinda thing.

I would also say that the most help would be in dual color targets for Niv that I might have overlooked.

Mistmeadow Witch and Venser, the Sojourner are more multicolor flicker effects

Time Wipe is a wrath effect that can also set up Niv-Mizzet

Askiok, Dream Render can be annoying to deal with especially against something like Karador

Fire Covenant is mass removal that can be found off Sunforger also

Cloven Casting to double up spells

2 minutes ago, radio414 said:

Mistmeadow Witch and Venser, the Sojourner are more multicolor flicker effects

Time Wipe is a wrath effect that can also set up Niv-Mizzet

Askiok, Dream Render can be annoying to deal with especially against something like Karador

Fire Covenant is mass removal that can be found off Sunforger also

Cloven Casting to double up spells

Witch and Venser are both cards I need to put in Maybeboard, yeah.

Time Wipe is a 100% add-in, I just need to get a copy. Being stuck with Kaya’s Wrath sucks, cause WWBB isn’t super easy to achieve a lot.

joseph also said Ashiok, and I kinda wish I hadn’t traded it away... but I guess I got partners and triomes in the trade with it and other WARwalkers

Fire Covenant is proooobably good enough, I just look at it and get slightly annoyed for some reason. You’re almost certainly right, though.

I feel like Cloven Casting is just too heavy. Like, if it sticks I win, but that’s a huge payment for that... and I had used Thousand Year Storm for similar effect and came to a similar conclusion.