Skaia

I AMA Bandwagoner

Suddenly, fgo collabs with another game and there's a new servant from that game, who would you want it to be and what class?

Same question but for anime, too

Well Hololive is neither a game nor an anime 

After thinking about it going with the boring option of the Traveler from Genshin, obviously Lumine. They'd be a foreigner, probably with some color type changing stuff to them and maybe some class affinity stuff too. 

Anime wise, let's just go with Monogatari. I have legit no preference on a servant I just want to see what NIssio Issin and Nasu could make together. But like, I guess gun to my head, Berserker Kiss-Shot with welfare Alter Ego Shinobu.  

Favorite costume in FGO? By that I mean its the character but in different outfit and/or class.

For instance Summer Artoria would fit but not Saber Alter. As well as costumes like Robin's summer outfit

On 5/1/2021 at 8:52 PM, LordCowCow said:

more fgo questions

If you could choose 3 servants to pull for 2021, 2022, and 2023, but can't get any other servant for those years and can't get more quartz, would you?

And regardless if you would if you did which would you pick?

So I said last time that my picks would probably change because it was like the start of May and indeed they have for 2023 

Morgan, Summer Kama, Koyanskaya

In games, would you rather use a character you really like and are okay with or one you don't like much and are great with?

(like as in enjoy, and like as in like the character/design)