Skaia

I AMA Bandwagoner

7 minutes ago, Sethera said:

Why did you decide to bandwagon this? XD

Because I'm bandwagonning trash, c'mon you've seen my nuzlog. 

4 minutes ago, Nathanael D. Striker said:

Who are you?

yX4R9dc.jpg?1

12 hours ago, Sethera said:

True. XD What are your favorite Fire Emblem characters from each game you've played?

• Blazing Sword - Nino 
  • Sacred Stones - Vanessa
  • Telius Saga - I can't decide between Elincia, Sanaki, Haar and the man of freedom and justice Tibarn
  • Awakening - either Inigo or Cynthia 
  • Fates - Sakura, Elise and Felicia (from their respective games) 
  • SoV - Gray? Dunno, this is also a pretty hard one. 
  • Heroes - Alphonse
12 hours ago, Nathanael D. Striker said:

No, no, no. Who are you, aside from the obvious?

Well, I do not enjoy long walks on the beach but I do enjoy Rping. Which is where I am like, always. Forever. Except when i come to make an AMA thread because I am also, again, bandwagonning trash. 

Edited by Skaia

Well, i'd like to say Mercenary because they're allrounders that use swords and i like swords. But in actuality probably soldier, since I am known for my averageness and there is no class more generically average then them. 

If you could make an FE Class, what stats would it accel in, what weapons would it use, would have any special characteristics (armored, mounted, etc), and what would you call it?

Hmm, well in general i'm more an infantry fan then I am of any other kind of mount. But if I had to pick a mount it'd be a Kinshi, because those are rad as hell. Wyverns are also cool. 

As for stats, it'd probably be high speed, low defense, mixed atk and def, high res medium HP, average skill/luck. Physical Weapon would be a dagger or bow and magic would be anima. In dagger case it'd be Spell Thief and in bow case it'd be Spell Hunter. If it used a dagger it would not be a flier though. There's your pseudo answer. 

On 1/14/2019 at 4:04 AM, Skaia said:

I'm bandwagonning trash

Don't worry mate, you're not the only one.

Anyway, if there were 3 things that you could get away with in an RP, what would they be?

Edited by Thar

Well this is certainly a toughie.

I guess the first thing is just being able to randomly say shit in character about a topic and suddenly have it bullshitted into canon. This isn't really something that I think about doing on the regular, it's just amusing if it could happen.

Generally speaking I guess if I could make a mentor-esque character that actually managed to do the mentoring thing and not just become the group leader that would be cool. I haven't done this often but it tends to go like that. 

For a third thing..hmm...I guess separating myself from the main group and going on a solo adventure. Technically speaking, there's nothing stopping me from doing something like this right now, outside of general etiquette and balance issues, and this doesn't apply to every RP. 

I don't know if this is what you were going for, but it required a great deal of thinking so there you are. 

Well, I probably wouldn't be interested in either running or joining a One Piece RP given that of the 876 episodes I haven't watched any over the past decade. So, my knowledge and care of the universe of One Piece is pretty low, and no matter how "required" prior knowledge is, it's always a factor in joining those kind of RPs. 

That being said, the idea of an Open Seas campaign where you hunt a mythical treasure, or do piratey things with a supernatural flair to it isn't that bad of one. It's not something I'd really be interested in running myself, and if you wanted to make it open world with a consistent government and organizations across the whole sea it would probably take a lot of effort. But it still sounds like it could be fun. 

If you were an enemy or boss in a game:

Which game would that be?

What kind of enemy would you be? E.g. mini boss, story boss, endgame boss, etc. A human, elf, animal, monster.

How would you fight? E.g. magic, blades, guns, an elemental attribute or theme.

What would be your battle BGM?

Going full meme status I'd probably just be a generic looking, common enemy. One you find lots of palette swaps of all with the same, yet still somehow slightly annoying, gimmick. Naturally I'd have a very boring, generic sounding random encounter music.

Now, one a more serious note 

Probably would be some kind of recurring mini-boss of some kind. Still human in nature, or at least a mirror to whatever race the most common one is if not human. Probably in some kind of action RPG game. If it's a game with magic and elements and differing weapon types and styles then I'd probably start off using none of anything in my first encounter. Then as time goes on and you fight me more and more times, I basically get more and more options to do until I basically have all of them. Either that, or I basically just mimic whatever ability the player has. 

As for music, I dunno, I've always been into jazzy battle themes. Probably something mellow and slow in the first encounter, but gets progressively faster and with more instruments being added in on subsequent encounters. 

That description reminds me of Jr. Troopa from Paper Mario, and Popple from Supestar Saga.

You are given the task of introducing a Pokemon with an unique Type combination as of Gen VII (Sun & Moon). Which Types would you combine, and why kind of Pokemon would it be?

Something like that. Jr. Troopa is pretty dope. 

I dunno, Bug/Dragon? I like bugs. I like dragons. I'd like a combination of both of them. Probably physical attacker, moderate speed and physical bulk with poor special and special bulk? I dunno. 

Well, I'm pretty sure you know a lot of these and they probably overlap with you. However, technically speaking, Mash, Meltrylis and Ereshkigal aren't really heroic spirits. It's being pedantic, but you know I figured this would make things more interesting and make me think about them a bit more. I'll also do my best to not keep it not based solely on waifuing over people. So, in no specific order I'll just think of and write them out. 

1. Nitocris: I've had her forever, (I'm pretty sure she's been in my party since Septem.) She's adorable, both in appearance and personality and she has been infinitely helpful to me throughout my time playing F/GO. Also I guess she started my fascination for instant death mechanics in this game. 
  2. Bedivere: Man literally too loyal to die. Naturally, I've had him in my party for far less time than I have NItocris. However, I think as a character he's pretty dope all around and I enjoy his role in the story. I think he's also probably been my most used Saber so far as well, and it's just really fun to blow shit up with a golden pimp slap. 
  3. Tamamo no Mae: Mikon~! Now I know I said not based solely on waifuing when this girl's whole shtick is basically "wife appeal" but even so she's great. Design wise, there's literally nothing I don't like about her, visually. And I think she's got a nice bubbly and fun personality, and probably pulls off being thirsty for the main character in an alright way. Gameplay wise, as far as god tier supports go, she's actually probably my favorite to use of the bunch. Unless she's a lancer. Then I just enjoy her kicking people in the face. 
  4. Gilgamesh: Specifically, Caster Gil (I have a lot of casters on this list.) This dude was surprisingly awesome. Firstly, I enjoy his outfit as Caster much more than I do his gaudy golden armor spiked hair shit. Secondly, I can now actually appreciate him and all of his accolades as the first king of mankind. He's like a total workaholic, charismatic, a total bro and humorously childish at times. I don't have him nor do I plan on getting him any time soon, mostly because Helena fits his role, but as an arts man myself I can also appreciate his kit. 
  5. Tomoe Gozen: Alright I'll be honest, I don't really know much about her as Shimosa isn't out yet and I've only read a few of her my room lines. But, historically speaking, Tomoe is like the most badass fucking woman in all of history. And that seems to have been preserved in Fate which is great. Her kit is pretty nice, if not a bit standard, but I am always a fan of more DoT effects. And most importantly, she's got my favorite appearance/design out of literally any character in Fate, bar none so that's gotta count for something.

Honorable Mentions: 

Just cause I felt like putting a few here cause why not;

1. Edmond Dantes: Really wish I was around for his event because his idle sprite is actually the best and he seems like a total bro. 
  2. True Saber: From Fate/Strange Fake. Dude has been a riot so far and I'm looking forward to more of him. 
  3. Katsushika Hokusai: Both in Foreigner and Saber form she actually has probably some of my favorite animations in the whole game. 

And that's all. 

What's your favorite band?

What's your favorite wagon?