Sign in to follow this  
radio414

RE: The RP Awards (2020 Edition) (Math)

(previously)

maths.png

[LORD COWCOW]
radio414, there’s going to be a lot of competition at the RP Awards. You, Skaia, Giga, there are a lot of great RPers out there. What are you doing to put yourself above the rest?

[RADIO414]
You know, they say all RPers are created equal, but you look at me, and you look at Skaia, and you see that that statement is not true! See, normally, when you’re comparing posts with another RPer, you’ve got a fifty-fifty chance of writing a better one! But I’m a genetic freak, and I’m not normal! So you got a twenty-five percent at best at beat me! And then you add everyone else to the mix, the chances of winning drastic go down!

Skaia's chances for the the “Best RPer” Award, you probably got a thirty-three and a third chance of winning! But I, I have a sixty-six and two-thirds chance of winning, ‘cause nobody else is confident they can beat me, and they’re not even going to try!

So, Skaia, you take your thirty-three and a third chance of winning minus my twenty-five percent chance and you’ve got an eight and a third chance of winning at the RP Awards! But then you take my seventy-five chance of winning (if we was to go one-on-one) and then add sixty-six and two thirds percents… I got a hundred and forty-one and two thirds chance of winning the Best RPer award!

Look, Skaia, the numbers don’t lie, and they spell DISASTER for you at the RP Awards!

Edited by radio414