Sign in to follow this  
I Hate Snatch Steal

Fusion Trancend + HERO

I retired from yugioh before the server I intended to use these on got a working script for Nebula Neos. If you want to try these out PM me and I'll see about getting you on YGOCC's discord.

The format is TCG (I think) with people coding their own customs to add in.

https://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/375030-fusion-transcender-posting-these-for-a-deck-list/

joAUUvr.jpg

Note: Stratos is banned in this format

Monsters:

x1 Elemental HERO Blazeman

x2 Elemental HERO Solidman

x2 Elemental HERO Shadow Mist

x3 Elemental HERO Bubbleman (retrain) (see screenshot above)

x2 Elemental HERO Spark Wingman see screen shot in this thread https://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/374715-ygopro-future-hero-for-custom-card-duels/?hl=%2Belemental+%2Bhero+%2Bsparkwingman

x3 Fusion-Transcender Angel

x3 Fusion-Transcender Sorceress

x3 Fusion-Transcender Sage

x2 Neo Spacian Dark Panther

x2 Neo Spacian Grand Mole

x2 Elemental HERO Honest Neos

Spells:

x2 Miracle Fusion

x1 Polymerization

x2 Legacy of a HERO

x1 Monster Reborn

x1 The Warrior Returning Alive

x2 Twin Twisters

x3 Transcending Fusion

Traps

x1 Drowning Mirror Force

x1 Infinite Impermanence

Extra:

x1 Invoked Mechaba (Note that Fusion-Transcend Sorceress can substitute for Aelister the Invoker (sp?))

x1 Firewall Dragon Rider https://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/374922-firewall-dragon-rider/

x1 Vision HERO Trinity

x1 Elemental HERO Great Tornado

x1 Elemental HERO The Shining

x2 Elemental HERO Absolute Zero

x1 Elemental HERO Shining Flare Wingman (Note that Fusion-Transcend Sorceress can substitute for Flame Wingman)

x1 Elemental HERO Nebula Neos (Note that Fusion-Transcend Sorceress can substitute for Neos)

x1 Rising Sun Fang https://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/366863-rising-sun-fang/?hl=%2Brising+%2Bsun+%2Bfang

x1 Decode Talker

x1 Firewall Dragon

x2 Extra HERO Wonder Driver

x1 Isolde, Two Tales of the Noble Knights

Credit to https://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/user/7710-thomas-zero/ for the decklist that I adapted this from

The idea is to do standard HERO plays, but also use Transcending Fusion to summon Nebula Neos and Firewall Dragon Rider

Edited by I Hate Snatch Steal

So... Transcender Angel is a small Kalut for Fusions + searcher, Transcender Sorcerer is a Stratos-like searcher for their Spell, and Sage is a generic Wolfbark + Miracle-Fusion-like upgrader. IMO you are wasting their potential by teching them in HEROes, and a Fusion version at that when Masked HEROes are more effective, when you could dedicate fully to them an try to exploit their Fusion to access more potent Fusions such as Exterio and Last Warrior. That is, assuming you can substitute the remaining materials with the Hex-Sealed Fusions. Alternatively, test a variant with Invokeds, which are more practical at summoning Fusions.

At least run Instant Fusion to drop Thousand-Eyes Restrict, and protect it with Angel so it isn't destroyed in the End Phase.

Edited by Darj

7 hours ago, Darj said:

So... Transcender Angel is a small Kalut for Fusions + searcher, Transcender Sorcerer is a Stratos-like searcher for their Spell, and Sage is a generic Wolfbark + Miracle-Fusion-like upgrader. IMO you are wasting their potential by teching them in HEROes, and a Fusion version at that when Masked HEROes are more effective, when you could dedicate fully to them an try to exploit their Fusion to access more potent Fusions such as Exterio and Last Warrior. That is, assuming you can substitute the remaining materials with the Hex-Sealed Fusions. Alternatively, test a variant with Invokeds, which are more practical at summoning Fusions.

At least run Instant Fusion to drop Thousand-Eyes Restrict, and protect it with Angel so it isn't destroyed in the End Phase.

Good idea with TER, I'll add that. I looked at the text and Exterio can't use the hex sealed fusions. None the less I hadn't thought about The Last Warrior From Another Planet until you mentioned it. I'll need to change the name change effect to the standard fusion sub effect then. The main reason why this is a HERO deck is because transcending fusion can make contact fusions and thus I was going for Nebula Neos.

edit: Standard fusion sub effect doesn't work for subistuting E-Hero Neos to make nebula Neos (this is due to coding limitations because a card like transcending fusion doesn't exist in the OCG/TCG), rip deck idea.

Edited by I Hate Snatch Steal