(o ×)

The Suspension of Giga DrillBreaker by the Coward YC Maker

For the record, my alt account (brilliantly named DiggerGrillCrusher) was created to PM YCMaker in my confusion over the event, because "spamming" didn't fit my experience whatsoever. I never posted with the account or used it for any activity whatsoever, it was deleted before I got around to contacting me.

6 minutes ago, Nyx said:

Doubting me? About what?

Oh I was just unsure about your ability, nothing malicious.

1 minute ago, (‽) said:

(DiggerGrillCrusher)

I'll be honest, that just makes me picture you going around bashing Webers into the ground with a shovel.

19 minutes ago, Enguin said:

i have actually ingratiated myself to him somewhat 

Why

You having admincp doesn't stop him from making all these moronic changes and labeling criticisms of them as spam.

Unless you plan on using it to ban him, I suppose.

No matter what happens, nothing will be able to stop him from deciding to assume full control and punish dissent as he has already done.

He reverses plenty of his own statements and changes the rules to suit his mood.

It's been made abundantly clear, through explicit statements, that the only scenario he will allow to happen is the one where he gets exactly what he wants.

Just now, LordCowCow said:

peace sells

but who's buying

?

i buy peace and goodwill hi

It's pretty neat that so many people were upset just because a shitter like me got banned.

2 minutes ago, Hina's Simp said:

Just get rid of the fucking forum, then, YCMaker.

Despite the history of the site over there, I kind of wish he did honestly... if it meant people looking for the card forum would come here instead. It is honestly so much better... it just lacks a bit more people that'd spend more time in the card-making (and art) sections.... and I've heard some members say the font of this site's card maker could be better.... but other than that it is almost not worth it to look for a fight over there when the admin is so focused in being this big bad unbendable "leader" that it could very well end up destroying his own site without realizing.... *shrugs*

I just wonder why now? He surely had a working staff trying to communicate more tamely since almost a decade ago and YCM had 2 years of almost complete anarchy, and nothing really outrageously bad happened... there even were less nasty bot spammers that I could find than the last year prior to NCM, almost as if they had been there on purpose.
Then now that Flame Dragon decides to give us 2 mods over there, YCMaker decides he's gonna take all possible actions on the forum in his own hands? Was he really working on a new card maker all this time since he announced it almost 2 years ago? Was he pretending to be Falling Pizza that one time? IDK.... I thought he had left the forum for dead permanently since "the card maker makes all the money"....

21 minutes ago, Sleepy said:

Despite the history of the site over there, I kind of wish he did honestly... if it meant people looking for the card forum would come here instead. It is honestly so much better... it just lacks a bit more people that'd spend more time in the card-making (and art) sections.... and I've heard some members say the font of this site's card maker could be better.... but other than that it is almost not worth it to look for a fight over there when the admin is so focused in being this big bad unbendable "leader" that it could very well end up destroying his own site without realizing.... *shrugs*

I just wonder why now? He surely had a working staff trying to communicate more tamely since almost a decade ago and YCM had 2 years of almost complete anarchy, and nothing really outrageously bad happened... there even were less nasty bot spammers that I could find than the last year prior to NCM, almost as if they had been there on purpose.
Then now that Flame Dragon decides to give us 2 mods over there, YCMaker decides he's gonna take all possible actions on the forum in his own hands? Was he really working on a new card maker all this time since he announced it almost 2 years ago? Was he pretending to be Falling Pizza that one time? IDK.... I thought he had left the forum for dead permanently since "the card maker makes all the money"....

If you post I'll review it, I'm willing to put in a bit of effort for activity

As for why now, it's pretty abundantly clear. YCMaker is pushing a product release, and has dollar signs in his eyes. The only reason the forum exists still is because he wants to monetize it.

Edited by (‽)