(o ×)

The Suspension of Giga DrillBreaker by the Coward YC Maker

20 minutes ago, Sleepy said:

I just wonder why now?

"Oh, and there's one more thing, although I can't go into much detail yet. The launch of this new Yu-Gi-Oh Card Maker is actually just a small part of a much bigger project I've been developing over the past year. More details to come soon!" -YCMaker

My current theory is that he has some sort of project and he intends to use YCM as a place to advertise/test/launch it and wants to get a hold of the site fully to be able to more easily do so

2 minutes ago, Comrade Duck said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Sounds like fuckin anarchy. I like it. When are yall gonna leave YCM for good?

This is literally the exact opposite of anarchy

Just now, (‽) said:

This is literally the exact opposite of anarchy

you mean everyone revolting against their dictator and wanting the site to go down is NOT anarchy?

well shit

4 minutes ago, Comrade Duck said:

you mean everyone revolting against their dictator and wanting the site to go down is NOT anarchy?

well shit

ycmaker is just making it into a place where he decides what anyone can say; his literal words were "I get that it's going to hurt, and feel like I'm being a dictator, that I'm out of touch, etc. That's all fine, and you're entitled to feel that way. Just as I am entitled to run the forum as I see fit. "

given he gave himself absolute control and even removed some power from the mods there's no real "revolt" that can happen since everything he doesn't like he just removes

guess we were lucky for all those years he was absent ?

1 minute ago, LordCowCow said:

ycmaker is just making it into a place where he decides what anyone can say; his literal words were "I get that it's going to hurt, and feel like I'm being a dictator, that I'm out of touch, etc. That's all fine, and you're entitled to feel that way. Just as I am entitled to run the forum as I see fit. "

given he gave himself absolute control and even removed some power from the mods there's no real "revolt" that can happen since everything he doesn't like he just removes

guess we were lucky for all those years he was absent ?

I won't go into semantics. im surprised yall are dealing with that pig still. Its not like you dont have a place to go. Though I get the memory, time, and love you put into that place is important. Still gotta know when to let go tho

2 minutes ago, Comrade Duck said:

I won't go into semantics. im surprised yall are dealing with that pig still. Its not like you dont have a place to go. Though I get the memory, time, and love you put into that place is important. Still gotta know when to let go tho

Oh a lot of us aren't really anymore tbh. atm I'm just sorta watching things and wondering what's gonna happen next.

3 hours ago, Enguin said:

ycmaker has removed all the useful functionality we had, currently nyx flame and i can essentially only give warnings move threads and lock or hide statuses whereas prior we had complete control of everything 

Including the code? Cause that's the edge that he has over anyone he gives powers to. He's paying for the server, which means if anyone tried to ban him, he can just tap in and undo it, then follow up with whatever action he wishes to take. At least that's what I assume. My knowledge and experience with hosting and modship is extremely limited.

1 hour ago, Thar said:

Including the code? Cause that's the edge that he has over anyone he gives powers to. He's paying for the server, which means if anyone tried to ban him, he can just tap in and undo it, then follow up with whatever action he wishes to take. At least that's what I assume. My knowledge and experience with hosting and modship is extremely limited.

we had admincp access from which it seems we could delete the cardmaker and such as he has cited this being a concern 

19 minutes ago, LordCowCow said:

9083006dfb0f2ce74d47ff69ed23715e.png

I feel this has some meme potential

This was said in response to a long set of paragraphs that said multiple times I was banned for having an account here. While that was obviously not why I was banned, the fact that he doesn't so much as address the false belief is... Honestly I don't even know how to finish that sentence.

Edited by (‽)

So he literally just admitted to not having interest in being an active part of his own forum.

Amazing.

Edited by Thar

4 minutes ago, Thar said:

So he literally just admitted to not having interest in being an active part of his own forum.

Amazing.

but hey he will do everything he can to promote growth and support the community

22 minutes ago, Thar said:

Amazing.

I think "I admit I haven't always been an active admin" is the funniest part