Wish it went more into detail about the experience with the tea. Like, what exactly is special about the flavor that goes down easily? As well as elaborating on how it's comparable to a warm bath. In other words, I find the statements vague. Unless... it is intended for me to be who fills in the blanks.

19 minutes ago, Summer Darj said:

Wish it went more into detail about the experience with the tea. Like, what exactly is special about the flavor that goes down easily? As well as elaborating on how it's comparable to a warm bath. In other words, I find the statements vague. Unless... it is intended for me to be who fills in the blanks.

it's not an anime about tea to be fair

1 minute ago, LordCowCow said:

it's not an anime about tea to be fair

Is that so?~ 

Then there should be one. An anime that delves into the intricacies of the world of tea... I would watch the heck out of that.

7 minutes ago, Summer Darj said:

Is that so?~ 

Then there should be one. An anime that delves into the intricacies of the world of tea... I would watch the heck out of that.

tbh wouldn't be surprised if it happened; there's been more and more anime that have a lot of focus on various things like that.

Heck this one in the OP is about camping and while it isn't super detailed it does go into some depth about camping methods and such

Seems that there's an ever-growing trend of focusing on one hobby/aspect and going to town

So yeah while I don't know of any atm it very well could happen

I did notice a trend of animes on themes of hobbies and daily life activities as well, at least I am aware of animes about cooking and farming. There are a handful of school club animes as well. So an anime about tea, coffee and/or baristas would be amusing to watch, IMO.

9 hours ago, Summer Darj said:

Well... it does go more into detail about how it is made, at least. Kind of.

VYxwXivl.png

That still doesn't say much on how it affects the tea or the taste. Like, does that give it a hint of summer freshness? or more robustness? a bitter taste? Not saying nor pretending I'm a tea expert, connoisseur nor anything, but would be amusing to see an anime delve into such topics, if only casually.