Blazin'Angel

Howdy, everybody.

I'm glad I could finally make it. Call me 'Angel', cuz most people do. I've been playing the game since at least 2003, when I was five, because me and my older brother loved it. I dropped it around 2008, and picked it back up in late 2014 after being convinced to watch 5Ds by my younger brother. Now I'm basically back into it, even if I think Yugioh peaked at Synchro Summoning.

I've had a YGO-Cardmaker account since 2015, and when I heard recently that most of the YGO-RP community from there came here, I made an account as FAST as I could. I've been a tabletop geek for at least 10 years, and I'm in the process of reviving an old Yugioh RP I was in on RPOL called 'The Call of the Duel'. With luck, I can get it back up and running on here, or maybe bring a few people over to RPOL and maintain a sort of embassy thread here, admins permitting. Whatever the case, It's my pleasure to be here, and I look forward to talking with you guys.