11 hours ago, LordCowCow said:

(ferry must've arrived already but) What're you most excited for on this trip?

Also, do you intend to get Three Hopes?

Having more freedom to do go places I want. Every other holiday I've had has been as a family, so I could just go off by myself. Plus most of them were around theme parks which I am not a fan of so I spend most of the time just waiting around. Plans are currently going to various museums, namely the HMS Belfast and the Natural History Museum.

As for Three Hopes, got it at launch and am enjoying it a lot, especially since I clocked about 16 hours on the demo alone. The ripple effect of Shez not dying to Byleth has is interesting. Play order I'm going through is the same as Three Houses being Black Eagles, Blue Lions, the Golden Deer. 

In games, would you rather use a character you really like and are okay with or one you don't like much and are great with?

(like as in enjoy, and like as in like the character/design)

5 hours ago, LordCowCow said:

In games, would you rather use a character you really like and are okay with or one you don't like much and are great with?

(like as in enjoy, and like as in like the character/design)

Don't really play many games where play style matters more to me compared to how much I like a character so generally, I prefer using characters I really enjoy, though generally play each character at least once to see which ones I feel more comfortable playing as.

Don't really have recent examples, since it has pretty much been Pokémon Nuzlockes, where I don't really get a choice, or games with fixed characters. So going back a few years, when I last played Cyberdimension Neptunia I generally played Uni as her playstyle fit better with me compared to Nepgear who is my favourite Neptunia character. Though in the case of games like Mass Effect, I'll generally just have Garrus and Tali as team members since they are the characters I like best from the crew.