Sign in to follow this  
Wardragonmon

Uncertainty over Card Maker Template Mechanics

Question

First off I hope that I have placed this in the right area since there isn't a Specific area for Card Maker fixings.

I spotted this possible "problem" last year, but I didn't say anything sooner because I wasn't sure if it was an actual problem. Also I wasn't sure if anyone else would spot it and report it. If anyone had I would have popped in and added my two cents to it.

Anyway the "problem" is that if I wanted to I can now make a Pendulum variant of any Card Template that is possible to make except for the Skill Template. Meaning that aside from the original batch, Normal, Effect, Fusion, Synchro, XYZ (Exceed) and Unity, I can now make Ritual, Dark Synchro, Link, Token, Spell and Trap variants as well. So I am uncertain if this was done intentionally or accidentally. The web browser that I use when making cards is Firefox.

If things aren't supposed to be this way I hope that YEMACHU will be able to fix it so that things are back to the way that they are supposed to be. If things 'are' supposed to be this way Is does give new opportunities to figure out how to enable these new variants to be put into the Pendulum Zones. Especially for cards like Pendulum Tokens.

I hope that I was able to give you enough information about the "problem" so that YEMACHU can take a look at things and eventually fix it.

2 answers to this question

It is neither an oversight nor intentionally missing. It is more a point of not having taken the time to create the pendulum border for skill cards and adding it to the card maker. And this is the first request about it that I have seen, so it never actually felt like there was a need.

Similarly, there is no non-Pendulum Unity template, but we don't have enough information about how that would look. So that has a slightly different reason.

I wasn't requesting anything about the Skill Cards getting a Pendulum template. I was more asking were the Templates that now have Pendulum variants done that way on purpose or was it just a "happy accident"? Meaning was it a program glitch that caused such a thing to happen and it wasn't really worth the effort to try and fix it? As for the Unity card template, I just mentioned that because as far as I knew it was supposed to be a Pendulum card and was just trying to make the list as thorough as possible.

If I was going to request anything it would be more along the lines of are you even considering making Link Spell Cards?